Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

From the UtilityCoin thread:

Utilitycoin will be moving forward regardless of the Great Halloween Drama of 2014.  I see nothing wrong with an investor putting his own BTC into a project to help build it into more than originally envisioned.

I understand the attacks on BlockNET - the other coin teams do not want to see 2,500 BTC taken out of the alt market when we are all already struggling. I dislike IPO also. From everything I know and see, the BlockNET project seems to be very real and not shady.  I've gotten to meet members of other coin teams and forge working relationships with them, as mentioned in the latest ANN update.

One of the bright points in this crazy unregulated altcoin gambling market is having a testing ground to try new ideas and new approaches to old solutions. Having a project to bring together the work of various coins and get them helping each other is good for cryptocurrency as a whole, I believe. This is not buying or selling advice, just my personal opinion.

UtilityCoin will be continuing work and releases and we applaud all those who held fast to their investments today.

The person posting under user utilitycoin in the above quote is referencing Prometheus having financed UtilityCoin development.

There you have it from the horse's mouth: Prometheus at a bare minimum is confirmed by the UtilityCoin team to have provided funding to the UtilityCoin project. We can only assume that due to having funded UtilityCoin that Prometheus has been granted some level of authority within the UtilityCoin project.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:48:20 PM

Sorry Guys don't want to google this.. but anyone knows if it is possible to buy online BTCS with Direct Debit/credit cards even for 1 BTC? I want to buy more XCs

Bitonic.nl

Thx How does it work if I go into the buy option and choose the mister cash option it asks for the credit card. after how much do they send the Bitcoin to your address? I did not find this in the T&C.

thank yuo

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 02:50:48 PM

Utilitycoin will be moving forward regardless of the Great Halloween Drama of 2014.  I see nothing wrong with an investor putting his own BTC into a project to help build it into more than originally envisioned.

I understand the attacks on BlockNET - the other coin teams do not want to see 2,500 BTC taken out of the alt market when we are all already struggling. I dislike IPO also. From everything I know and see, the BlockNET project seems to be very real and not shady.  I've gotten to meet members of other coin teams and forge working relationships with them, as mentioned in the latest ANN update.

One of the bright points in this crazy unregulated altcoin gambling market is having a testing ground to try new ideas and new approaches to old solutions. Having a project to bring together the work of various coins and get them helping each other is good for cryptocurrency as a whole, I believe. This is not buying or selling advice, just my personal opinion.

UtilityCoin will be continuing work and releases and we applaud all those who held fast to their investments today.

The person posting under user utilitycoin in the above quote is referencing Prometheus having financed UtilityCoin development.

There you have it from the horse's mouth: Prometheus at a bare minimum is confirmed by the UtilityCoin team to have provided funding to the UtilityCoin project. We can only assume that due to having funded UtilityCoin that Prometheus has been granted some level of authority within the UtilityCoin project.

Really guys. Why talk so much and take so much time for such Posts. The coins of blocknet are not good ones and there is too much critical fuds out there. Even if 10% are true its silly to invest in blocknet. But do what you want. I am out. I will not give money to people which destroy the altcoin world. Thats only my 2 cents.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cryptico

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:51:27 PM

I just see pure speculation here He does not refer or name Prometheus anywhere in this post and even if he would if he is just an Investor who cares? the fact that he will have any say in the Util dev plan is pure speculation.

Still no Evidence here.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:54:32 PM

Really guys. Why talk so much and take so much time for such Posts. The coins of blocknet are not good ones and there is too much critical fuds out there. Even if 10% are true its silly to invest in blocknet. But do what you want. I am out. I will not give money to people which destroy the altcoin world. Thats only my 2 cents.

Pure ignorance...
yeah, let's not unite the coins, lets make separate coins over and over again, and play the same P&D game over and over again.
There it is, anon is no more a hype. What's next.

GTFO! BlockNet is trying to achieve something good for the Altcoin world. But you plain stupid, so you can't understand that.
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:56:42 PM

Sorry Guys don't want to google this.. but anyone knows if it is possible to buy online BTCS with Direct Debit/credit cards even for 1 BTC? I want to buy more XCs

Bitonic.nl

Thx How does it work if I go into the buy option and choose the mister cash option it asks for the credit card. after how much do they send the Bitcoin to your address? I did not find this in the T&C.

thank yuo

I have bought btc there twice, they send it right afyer the transaction.. At least, that was with the IDEAL option.. I dont know about mister cash as i ve never used it.
zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 02:57:03 PM

Pure ignorance...
yeah, let's not unite the coins, lets make separate coins over and over again, and play the same P&D game over and over again.

GTFO! BlockNet is trying to achieve something good for the Altcoin world. But you plain stupid, so you can't understand that.

Easy. quite similar concept from serios people. Even if blocknet has success there will be soon other people doing the same concept.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:08:05 PM

Do not respond to or discuss unverifiable FUD claims here.

Doing so only perpetrates more FUD, even (and especially) if you defend against it.

Unverifiable = ignore.

Moving on...

How is it unverifiable if you don't verify it by asking ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
vgolitsyn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:13:38 PM

I agree 100 % Bad situation here. Garbage coins involved. Self mod kicking out potential investors? Come on..
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:15:22 PM

LOL. It's even closed source. I have no idea why anyone is even bothering with this spasm. Too much noise for a closed source. Who wants to buy that should be able to gamble and loose. They're buyig now not only promises. Now they buy promises with surprises attached. Very nice. I need to launch one of these rippoffs too. You don't even need code these days to get your 1 million dollars. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:19:31 PM

So he funded them cause he believes in it. how does this affect blocknet? people need to understand one thing. a corrupt coin doesn't make or break the blocknet. if util is shady and a scam nobody will use them on or of the blocknet. the bridge doesn't give them any advantage if they don't deliver high quality tech and if they do with a pumper as investor but it works fine i'm more than willing to try it through xbridge. the foundation is still likely to drop projects of its seat if they happen to not deliver but it doesn'T affect blocknets usability or advantage for participating coins one bit. if Blocknet will be come what i envision it to be seeing coins fail on the blocknet will be just as commen as of the blocknet. the foundation seat will be an indicator of the legitimacy of a project but this can only be determined through the delivery of promised developments. i don't observe util so i don't know if they are behind in this regard.

Util could serve an interesting role in this process so let me make a proposition:

since prom and Dan make contradicting comments its really an unhealthy scenario for them to sit on the foundation together (depending on proms role, say in util, still not shure here)

Util could be the first of many coins that isn't part of the foundation first but still enables the xbridge to give their user the advantages of blocknet. by delivering the technology and doing well they could gain their seat on blocknet.

So the foundation seat is a vehicle of verification but the acces tool Xbridge will really become open source. and if million shitcoins implement it it doesn't hurt the good coins one bit since they are still not part of the foundation. the only way they could capitalise from blocknet would be delivering unique tech and by so they are no shitclones anymore. the good coins on blocknet would benefit from even bigger trafic for their good technology.
Bytas

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:20:35 PM

http://www.alternet.org/media/how-you-can-use-media-fight-change-you-believe

Read it, Understand it, Execute it.

All i see here is posts that say people to ignore the possible facts (yes, as long as you guys don't adress them the only possible facts are the ones presented to us by the other camp), act as if nothing is going on and spend our money on a project that currently puts a bad taste in the mouth of everyone involved.

i'm pretty shure they took and take your suggestions serious and work on it but you can't just snip you finger and have the type of professional response that you outlined layed out. meanwhile you still have to be present so its a balance act. synechists job is not so easy atm.

You are right, i might be a tad impatient here. Sorry for that.
I just found that link tomorrow and thought it was important to add it here, shouldn't have added the last 2 lines.

no need to apologies  Smiley. i enjoyed your perspective.
Yesterday we had 8 threads open by spotnik on alts section of which unbelievable 6 surrounded Dan,Blocknet. This alone let me to the conclusion that we are dealing with an organised campaign more than geniune concern all user ratings and the conspirative nature of some accusations aside. what went on yesterday will hurt this whole forum for a long time. i think alot of people see it this way wether they are blocknet holders or just neutral. Sad enough that this still has to be responded to.
Whoever is still uncertain right now just look at the plain numbers. 1 thread is a concern. 2 threads is ok if you feel like nobody hears you. but 6 ? and thats just the spotnik threads . i think we had 10 blocknet/Dan threads in total.

That's the problem isn't it?Tongue haha

You know your project has a problem when the media campaign of one single concerned forum member is more substantial and has a bigger impact than the media campaign of your project.
I've heard that will change soon though.
infinitechaos

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:23:55 PM

I just see pure speculation here He does not refer or name Prometheus anywhere in this post and even if he would if he is just an Investor who cares? the fact that he will have any say in the Util dev plan is pure speculation.

Still no Evidence here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=797900.msg9399112#msg9399112

If you look at the context of that post in the UTIL thread it is pretty clear that Prometheus is the investor being referenced in that post.

Investing BTC into a project to fund its development is far different than investing in a project by buying its coins. I wouldn't say he is 'just an investor'. He is a financier. There's a big difference.

Pure ignorance...

Your posts on this forum quite often exemplify ignorance, qawzsx. The only thing you seem capable of doing is calling others ignorant and yelling GTFO!

BlockNET is a great project, yes, and it has the potential to enhance the world we live in. I am very excited about the project.

But that's not the debate that I am trying to have here. I am trying to determine the nature of the relationship between Dan Metcalf and Prometheus, between BlockNet and Prometheus.

Prometheus has a reputation for financing a coin's development such that the price rises to a satisfiable level for him to profitably cash out and crash the market such that interest is lost in that coin...and then he moves on.

As someone who has been holding XC since May and as someone who has purchased BLOCK, I would like to objectively understand the Dan-Prometheus connection.

This does not in any way make me ignorant. It makes me an active participant seeking an objective understanding of the dynamics at play with my investment.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
venlo

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:30:52 PM

LOL. It's even closed source. I have no idea why anyone is even bothering with this spasm. Too much noise for a closed source. Who wants to buy that should be able to gamble and loose. They're buyig now not only promises. Now they buy promises with surprises attached. Very nice. I need to launch one of these rippoffs too. You don't even need code these days to get your 1 million dollars. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

i think that clusterfuck can only grow bigger. This stuff is not going to be running usable anytime soon says my gut. What happens to the coins involved if this fails on the technical side with some horrible mess? Just glad i am not in this with a single coin. I don't even get the sense of producing this cluster of coins. Why not just launch a new coin that just has all the features implemented? Why mess with 10 different chains? Boy, this is going to clusterfuck so much. haha

That's why it's closed source, dumbo, so people can't see what a rubbish they buy. Hand over the cash first before you get to see what you bought. Caveate emptor can't be applied here. The buyer has no way to protect himself here. This is really an amazing operation right here with these methods. This needs to be copied until everyone who participates with their money in such shady stuff is bled dry. Pretty sure there will be a lot of closed source super/mega/blocknets 100% premined ico distributed now. If this doesn't take the life out of altcoins or brings in the feds we have all just been very lucky. Brace yourself for the next order of magnitude. It'll be worse.

Keep buying closed source ico, people. Good idea!
cryptico

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:33:29 PM

Infinite chaos I understand your point of view. Let's wait for the official statement from the team I as well agree with the Hoertest post above give it a read.

XC is the only coin that distinguish itself in the Altcoin MP for the tech it delivered and that is why all of us that Invested in may Trust the XC team and Dan. Lets' wait to hear them on this.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:36:25 PM

http://www.alternet.org/media/how-you-can-use-media-fight-change-you-believe

Read it, Understand it, Execute it.

All i see here is posts that say people to ignore the possible facts (yes, as long as you guys don't adress them the only possible facts are the ones presented to us by the other camp), act as if nothing is going on and spend our money on a project that currently puts a bad taste in the mouth of everyone involved.

i'm pretty shure they took and take your suggestions serious and work on it but you can't just snip you finger and have the type of professional response that you outlined layed out. meanwhile you still have to be present so its a balance act. synechists job is not so easy atm.

You are right, i might be a tad impatient here. Sorry for that.
I just found that link tomorrow and thought it was important to add it here, shouldn't have added the last 2 lines.

no need to apologies  Smiley. i enjoyed your perspective.
Yesterday we had 8 threads open by spotnik on alts section of which unbelievable 6 surrounded Dan,Blocknet. This alone let me to the conclusion that we are dealing with an organised campaign more than geniune concern all user ratings and the conspirative nature of some accusations aside. what went on yesterday will hurt this whole forum for a long time. i think alot of people see it this way wether they are blocknet holders or just neutral. Sad enough that this still has to be responded to.
Whoever is still uncertain right now just look at the plain numbers. 1 thread is a concern. 2 threads is ok if you feel like nobody hears you. but 6 ? and thats just the spotnik threads . i think we had 10 blocknet/Dan threads in total.

That's the problem isn't it?Tongue haha

You know your project has a problem when the media campaign of one single concerned forum member is more substantial and has a bigger impact than the media campaign of your project.
I've heard that will change soon though.

emagine blocknet to open 10 promotional threads on alts section. you can't do it like them since you would be understandably  branded unprofessional. its like boxing with someone that is allowed to kick you in the nuts but if you would do the same you would be disqualified. Also don't underestimate the power  of bad press over good. seen the news lately?the world isn't that bad either.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:38:52 PM

When trading starts? Smiley
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:47:15 PM

When trading starts? Smiley

Trading has started at poloniex

When trex? I don't wanna trade at any shitexchanges Smiley Smiley
cryptico

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:55:50 PM

Hoertest your posts are always refreshing. I'm glad you are in this community.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
infinitechaos

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:58:48 PM

So he funded them cause he believes in it. how does this affect blocknet? people need to understand one thing. a corrupt coin doesn't make or break the blocknet. if util is shady and a scam nobody will use them on or of the blocknet. the bridge doesn't give them any advantage if they don't deliver high quality tech and if they do with a pumper as investor but it works fine i'm more than willing to try it through xbridge. the foundation is still likely to drop projects of its seat if they happen to not deliver but it doesn'T affect blocknets usability or advantage for participating coins one bit. if Blocknet will be come what i envision it to be seeing coins fail on the blocknet will be just as commen as of the blocknet. the foundation seat will be an indicator of the legitimacy of a project but this can only be determined through the delivery of promised developments. i don't observe util so i don't know if they are behind in this regard.

Util could serve an interesting role in this process so let me make a proposition:

since prom and Dan make contradicting comments its really an unhealthy scenario for them to sit on the foundation together (depending on proms role, say in util, still not shure here)

Util could be the first of many coins that isn't part of the foundation first but still enables the xbridge to give their user the advantages of blocknet. by delivering the technology and doing well they could gain their seat on blocknet.

So the foundation seat is a vehicle of verification but the acces tool Xbridge will really become open source. and if million shitcoins implement it it doesn't hurt the good coins one bit since they are still not part of the foundation. the only way they could capitalise from blocknet would be delivering unique tech and by so they are no shitclones anymore. the good coins on blocknet would benefit from even bigger trafic for their good technology.

That's a solid perspective.

I don't really see the integrity, functionality, or development of the BlockNET being thrown into question here.

I do see the reputation of several involved parties being thrown into question and until all of that gets sorted out the community and the market's sentiment towards BlockNET is not going to be all that favorable, meaning the value of our BLOCK is being thrown into question.

But, I suppose if we believe in the project and are willing to hold long-term and/or accumulate more if the price drops, it doesn't really matter as long as the BlockNET comes to fruition as planned.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: