Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:09:30 PM

Can you clarify how did you get this and if you got more?

https://i.imgur.com/EEc9xf2.png

The same things that you said at the beggining regarding the Skype jpgs can be applied for this one also.

Just doing the advocate of the devil here. If they are legit and you got more publish all of them.

No I can NOT confirm it is legit.  << anything can be photoshopped >>

I'm not going to waste any more time or energy on any this crap, I've got work to do.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:18:59 PM

interesting...

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

I called this ShadowScam trolling and fudding of Dan and the Blocknet weeks ago. What is said about them freeing up btc for "their big news" is very true. They will time their big news with the Ito refund on bittrex or real close to.  It's a chess play. Mark my words you saw it from me 1st. They want a piece of that million $.

Before you buy SDC's news and coins on it just ask yourself. Did ryno destroy the key that allows unlimited coin generation and not make any copies? That's a "trust issue" consider all the trolling and attempted destruction of their competitors. Anything for money. Also did they magically cure the bloat that zk-snarks/zerocash has? There is mention of ring sigs and tor in their anon feature. Ring sigs have bloat issues as well. Tor has know NSA back doors in it.

If you sell back your Ito buy doge or some other known non scamCoin. Stay away from Shadow scam coin.

cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:19:28 PM

The same things that you said at the beggining regarding the Skype jpgs can be applied for this one also.

Just doing the advocate of the devil here. If they are legit and you got more publish all of them.

I'm not going to waste any more time or energy on any this crap, I've got work to do.

Cool. just smash the tech in our face.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:25:59 PM

No I can NOT confirm it is legit.  << anything can be photoshopped >>

Cool. just smash the tech in our face.

Those imgur pics say, " SDC to the moon", "Dan is prob crying". What the fuck is shadowcoin and what do they have against XC...., I've never even heard of that SDC crap. This is so stupid, people on this forum are such a waste.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:26:10 PM

Dan, you have many big and long-term investors including me that have not sold a single XC. Keep your focus on the tech, release ongoing updates and confidence will follow.

Arlyn, please continue doing what your doing - that is staying positive and on focus with ongoing news releases and the rest with follow.

Expect big things to come with XC and BlockNet. Enough said.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:37:32 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 04:49:26 PM by synechist

Crypto Boh = Mr. Boh = Pookielax31 from shadowcoin/shadowcash community

I'd like to be clear that I have nothing against ShadowCash as a technology (i.e. I think it is legit) and I also have nothing against its developer, Rynomster. In fact, my experience of him is that he's a nice guy.

The smear campaign we've all witnessed has been planned and propagated by a bunch of SDC bagholders/pumpers. The dev team is not implicated at all as far as I'm aware.

Just to flesh out the claim I've just made, about three weeks ago I was notified that this smear campaign was being planned.

I had access to the screenshots that were leaked a few days ago. Oddly enough they were presented back then as pastebins of IRC chat logs.

Whatever these materials originally were, this smear campaign has been a long time coming and I have no reasonable doubt as to its origins.

They were originally and have always been my skype conversation with Prom, that he has authenticated them with a post in here. There was no planned smear campaign, someone leaked those conversations out of the SDC dev team room without permission when we were discussing whether or not to join Blocknet.

The Dev team can not control community members actions. Every coin community has its different community members. Whether it be BLOCKnet, XC, XST, SDC , BC, DRK,  XMR etc.

Smurf: No. Even Prometheus stated that the conversations were presented out of context in order to appear in a different light.

No planned smear campaign? A dedicated website was launched for this.

Furthermore I was privy to several progressive edits of conversations as the people behind this crafted the most negative presentation they could.

I'm not denying you had conversations with Prom; I'm also not denying that you were caught in the middle of a horrible state of affairs.

Lastly I'm not blaming the SDC dev team. As far as I know they were not involved.

But there is absolutely no denying the reality of a smear campaign against Dan, XC, and the Blocknet.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:48:50 PM

Crypto Boh = Mr. Boh = Pookielax31 from shadowcoin/shadowcash community

I'd like to be clear that I have nothing against ShadowCash as a technology (i.e. I think it is legit) and I also have nothing against its developer, Rynomster. In fact, my experience of him is that he's a nice guy.

The smear campaign we've all witnessed has been planned and propagated by a bunch of SDC bagholders/pumpers. The dev team is not implicated at all as far as I'm aware.

Just to flesh out the claim I've just made, about three weeks ago I was notified that this smear campaign was being planned.

I had access to the screenshots that were leaked a few days ago. Oddly enough they were presented back then as pastebins of IRC chat logs.

Whatever these materials originally were, this smear campaign has been a long time coming and I have no reasonable doubt as to its origins.

They were originally and have always been my skype conversation with Prom, that he has authenticated them with a post in here. There was no planned smear campaign, someone leaked those conversations out of the SDC dev team room without permission when we were discussing whether or not to join Blocknet.

The Dev team can not control community members actions. Every coin community has its different community members. Whether it be BLOCKnet, XC, XST, SDC , BC, DRK,  XMR etc.

Smurf: No. Even Prometheus stated that the conversations were presented out of context in order to appear in a different light.

No planned smear campaign? A dedicated website was launched for this.

Furthermore I was privy to several progressive edits of conversations as the people behind this crafted the most negative presentation they could.

I'm not denying you had conversations with Prom; I'm also not denying that you were caught in the middle of a horrible state of affairs.

Lastly I'm not blaming the SDC dev team. As far as I know they were not involved.

But there is absolutely no denying the reality of a smear campaign against Dan, XC, and the Blocknet.

How were they out of context? They were in chronological order, and pertained to the relevant parts of the conversation.

Now i will say that who ever posted some of the text snippets did indeed post them out of context as they had none of my side of the conversation and it missed conversation both before and after the snippets that was relevant.

What dedicated website? I have not seen one. Now to play the devils advocate who's to say it wasn't launched by someone in the negative towards the shadow community just to paint us in a bad light. How can you prove who did or did not launch a website.

This whole thing stinks of politics. Irrespective of anything "proof of this, proof of that" the only proof anyone should need is Proof of delivery. Let the tech of any coin speak for itself as long as its presented in a truthful manner, and if using opensource code it has the relevant copyrights of the original coders.

And by god this goes for any coins community members if you have an opinion on another coin or techincal specs of a coin or a coins technology, at least back it up with proof or technical papers or find someone that knows about the tech to educate you. There are ways to ask questions and discuss technology with out coming across as trolling or fudding or whatever.
ShillAccount

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:52:14 PM

I think the point is that we don't launch smear campaigns.

Recall that XC has simply developed a huge arsenal of tech over five months without a pump and without slandering competitors.

We do not need, and will never resort to, unethical means to compete.

Without a pump?  Cmon...we all know you've got bobsurplus in your pockets...

He in every single blocknet coin thread.  Explain that.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:56:22 PM

Recall that XC has simply developed a huge arsenal of tech over five months without a pump and without slandering competitors.

Without a pump?  Cmon...we all know you've got bobsurplus in your pockets...

He in every single blocknet coin thread.  Explain that.

Context is everything sir.

I was referring to XC.

Take a look at XC's chart. It's indisputable.

P.S. In a project as big as the Blocknet, every single pumper in crypto will be buying. Of course Bobsurplus is posting. What would you expect? Your post amounts to the following ridiculous claim: "Blocknet is big enough to attract whales; therefore it's a scam!"

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:00:38 PM

I think enough shit already from newbie accounts.

Every attack from a newbie account should be deleted on the spot.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:02:06 PM

Yeah, I'm not a newbie account and my post still got deleted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9414230#msg9414230

Wouldn't be surprised if this one got deleted too.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:04:05 PM

Holy crap XC rich list has jumped łike 4-5% in the last week or so!

HOLD boys and girls some heavy manipulation happening. Wow!
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:06:26 PM

Thanks for reposting that elsewhere.

It's in a FUD thread now, which is fitting.

It was deleted because it did not respect the fact that any image - including those Skype screenshots - is as unverifiable as the next.

No case is strengthened by posting screenshots claiming to be more truthful than others.

Now to move on to something more penetrating, the real truth in the center of all of this nonsense is the following:

- Dan publicly announced the roles he played in other coins, but his involvement has been deceptively framed as being illicit.

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/dan-metcalf-publicly-issues-statement-on-accusations-made-against-him

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:08:32 PM

How were they out of context? They were in chronological order, and pertained to the relevant parts of the conversation.

Now i will say that who ever posted some of the text snippets did indeed post them out of context as they had none of my side of the conversation and it missed conversation both before and after the snippets that was relevant.

What dedicated website? I have not seen one. Now to play the devils advocate who's to say it wasn't launched by someone in the negative towards the shadow community just to paint us in a bad light. How can you prove who did or did not launch a website.

This whole thing stinks of politics. Irrespective of anything "proof of this, proof of that" the only proof anyone should need is Proof of delivery. Let the tech of any coin speak for itself as long as its presented in a truthful manner, and if using opensource code it has the relevant copyrights of the original coders.

And by god this goes for any coins community members if you have an opinion on another coin or techincal specs of a coin or a coins technology, at least back it up with proof or technical papers or find someone that knows about the tech to educate you. There are ways to ask questions and discuss technology with out coming across as trolling or fudding or whatever.

Well said Smurf. I agree completely.

Expect developments in this incipient github: https://github.com/atcsecure/xbridge

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:15:45 PM

Without a pump?  Cmon...we all know you've got bobsurplus in your pockets...

He in every single blocknet coin thread.  Explain that.

you must explain to us why the shadowcoin community members talk so ill of BobSurplus if coolstoryteller aka trollsroyce and pookielax31 aka Mr. Boh, the two whales who own 50% of all shadowcoins are or were part of that group?

_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:16:15 PM

Expect developments in this incipient github: https://github.com/atcsecure/xbridge

Wow, so much code!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:19:56 PM

Smurf is a child trying to get attention because no one talks about him it as speaking about pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort.
Okay, now I talked about you,
you can stop now with your childish
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

It was deleted because it did not respect the fact that any image - including those Skype screenshots - is as unverifiable as the next.

No case is strengthened by posting screenshots claiming to be more truthful than others.

Now to move on to something more penetrating, the real truth in the center of all of this nonsense is the following:

- Dan publicly announced the roles he played in other coins, but his involvement has been deceptively framed as being illicit.

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/dan-metcalf-publicly-issues-statement-on-accusations-made-against-him

Or it was deleted because it exposed something that you didn't want to be exposed.  And yes, I do realize any image could be photoshopped.  I'm just pointing out that the one Dan posted more obviously was.

By the way, advertising that statement does not help Dan's case at all.  He endorses Prom as "ethical" in the statement.  Everyone, even the supporters know that's not true.

synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:27:30 PM

Or it was deleted because it exposed something that you didn't want to be exposed.  And yes, I do realize any image could be photoshopped.  I'm just pointing out that the one Dan posted more obviously was.

By the way, advertising that statement does not help Dan's case at all.  He endorses Prom as "ethical" in the statement.  Everyone, even the supporters know that's not true.

Whatever man.

Those screenshots are out already. It's not like I would keep them from being exposed by deleting your post. Seriously.

Dan's statement does help his case. The entire point is that the way Prom, Dan, their relationship, XC, and the Blocknet have been portrayed is deceitful. That's what a smear campaign does.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:29:37 PM

Wow, so much code!

Did you notice the word "incipient" above? We'll have an elementary proof of concept in there before the ITO is done.

Furthermore you'll do well to remind yourself that this ITO is in order to fund development. Money first; code after. If you don't like this arrangement, don't buy. Simple.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: