Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:30:59 PM

Smurf is a child trying to get attention because no one talks about him it as speaking about pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort.
Okay, now I talked about you,
you can stop now with your childish

lol whatever man.

*fixes my fro
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannyspk

Activity: 341

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:53:52 PM

Wow. XC is bleeeding.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:55:02 PM

Wow. XC is bleeeding.

You know what they say: "buy when there's blood on the streets."

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:02:37 PM

Why the hell do you guys need 850-2500 BTC for something I have read is about 75% done?
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 06:05:08 PM

Why the hell do you guys need 850-2500 BTC for something I have read is about 75% done?

It's probably about 2% done.

Look at the OP. It's a major project; the initial development alone will take 9 months.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptocointools

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptocoinTools.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 06:08:20 PM

All I want to say is thank you to Dan Metcalf for making his public statement about all this FUD being generated: http://www.atcsecure.com/blog/Official_Statement.pdf

This is a classic example of FUDsters generating as many remarks based on out-of-context information that really have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

I am really encouraged by how synechist and others have continued to keep a calm, cool head when dealing with this as well.

Once, the ITO ends on Nov 4th, I believe we are in for some exciting stuff, as once that happens, the price will be controlled 100% by investors that hold BLOCK, with the remaining portion burned. This will allow for only the true investors and NOT FUDsters to have more weight on the market and outcome of this project as a whole.

Congrats to the community of Blocknet coins as well as the Blocknet team. Thank you for your hard work and cool heads in dealing with this situation.

youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:29:20 PM

So this ICO is open forever?  Smiley Why invest in something this overpriced and sold without any growth space?  Smiley
filflarn

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:34:43 PM

So this ICO is open forever?  Smiley Why invest in something this overpriced and sold without any growth space?  Smiley

ITO ends Nov 5. As for the other comment it depends on if you believe in the project, the devs, and the tech. if you believe then you'd invest if not then dont.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:27:28 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 07:37:40 PM by cryptico

Arlyn please do not take this wrong.

May I ask why there is just you in here doing the block PR with this thread can other people from the other coins manage the thread here while you come a bit in the XC forum?

Are you preapering an over all update for us on the XC forum?

With the thread locked down it is quite difficult to get in touch with each other since there has been not much team presence in there.

I understand that you and Dan are busy with this project but you said as well that this would have not taken away from XC. There are other coins in the block with their PR guys I do not understand why you have to do all the work.

Can you tell us who will manage this thread apart from you and if you have scheduled shift to manage it between the PR people of all the other coins.

This is just not that fair for XC community members but for you also.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 07:37:50 PM

Arlyn why there is just you in here doing the block PR with this thread can other people from the other coins manage the thread here while you come a bit in the XC forum?

With the thread locked down it is quite difficult to get in touch with each other since there has been not much team presence in there.

I understand that you and Dan are busy with this project but you said as well that this would have not taken away from XC. There are other coins in the block with their PR guys I do not understand why you have to do all the work.

Can you tell us who will manage this thread apart from you and if you have scheduled shift to manage it between the PR people of all the other coins.

I've posted three times in the XC forum today alone.

I'm not gone. I'm right there. It's open on a tab in my browser right now.

The sole reason why I haven't posted more than three times is that there's been minimal conversation after my replies - which is the opposite of what's happened in this thread.

And of course updates are in the pipeline. Major ones, as it happens.

Maybe you just need to get used to the fact that we no longer have a single thread, but an entire forum to ourselves now. It's a lot easier to miss the presence of someone in a new environment of this sort.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:47:09 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 08:00:12 PM by cryptico

Arlyn why there is just you in here doing the block PR with this thread can other people from the other coins manage the thread here while you come a bit in the XC forum?

The sole reason why I haven't posted more than three times is that there's been minimal conversation after my replies - which is the opposite of what's happened in this thread.

Maybe you just need to get used to the fact that we no longer have a single thread, but an entire forum to ourselves now. It's a lot easier to miss the presence of someone in a new environment of this sort.

I understand I did not want  you to take my comment in the wrong way that is why I had changed it in the first part but you replied already.

I still do not think is fair for you to be the only guy in here making the PR there other coins involved in the block-net you should share this role with the other PR guys and I do not say this to mean wrong at all.

It is a lot of work for you as well and I know you are sick.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
numisma

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:44:43 PM

Would you care then to come to XC chat on IRC? There are people asking if the project is done..? Either you or someone else needs to get there and get some information out.

@RIGNUMISMATIC - Try it out! - http://rentrig.co/rigs/10671
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:57:06 PM

Look at the OP. It's a major project; the initial development alone will take 9 months.

So after 9 months people can start to use Blocknet?
ndrog

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 09:04:10 PM

So after 9 months people can start to use Blocknet?

It will be available at some point in the 2nd Quarter of 2015. Sooner the better.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:14:01 PM

Would you care then to come to XC chat on IRC? There are people asking if the project is done..? Either you or someone else needs to get there and get some information out.

I feared this would happen when Blocknet came along. Dan and Synechist's time and resources would be divided between two projects (Blocknet and XC), rather than 100% XC.

I have been told otherwise by Dan, whom I of course respect a lot, but his reasoning was he will be outsourcing and sleeping less which if I am brutally honest is not re-assuring and from what I can see Synechist has spent a huuuge amount of time and effort on Blocknet in the last few days (which makes me skeptical he can be putting in as much effort towards XC as normal).

I mean no ill-will towards anyone stating that, but I know I'm not the only one who has these thoughts.
ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

I feared this would happen when Blocknet came along. Dan and Synechist's time and resources would be divided between two projects (Blocknet and XC), rather than 100% XC.

I have been told otherwise by Dan, whom I of course respect a lot, but his reasoning was he will be outsourcing and sleeping less which if I am brutally honest is not re-assuring and from what I can see Synechist has spent a huuuge amount of time and effort on Blocknet in the last few days (which makes me skeptical he can be putting in as much effort towards XC as normal).

I mean no ill-will towards anyone stating that, but I knoe w I'm not the only one who has these thoughts.

they will bring in a moderator for this thread if needed Syn cant handle this himself. It has to be a respected member, like Battbot or someone. As for Dan, I wouldnt doubt that he has an allotted time to XC which he will maintain and he will lose more of his free time to develop Blocknet. He will be coding for longer hours each day basically, until the bulk of the code is complete.
cryptico

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:02:28 PM

To all XC community members please come in IRC right now as well as team members please.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:22:40 PM

To all XC community members please come in IRC right now as well as team members please.

link
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:33:18 PM

link

Guessing with everything going on,  #scam on freenode.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 10:33:57 PM

I mean no ill-will towards anyone stating that, but I know I'm not the only one who has these thoughts.

Don't worry, Dan will be out sourcing blocknet, hence BTC first code 2nd.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: