Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:28:24 AM

I'm told (can't reveal sources) tomorrow we will see 50k and emerge on an upward trend for XC. Here is hoping.

My advice is to hold.

btw: Don't get fooled by the manipulators. Rich list continues to rise.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:30:05 AM

Really text proof? Did you just not go on a long winded explanation of how all that can be faked yet you claim it as proof.

lol 00Smurf. You had no moral qualms about accidentally on purpose leaking chat logs. No you have issues with it.  Roll Eyes

I didn't leak anything, as you can see in my skype convo with prom.

I was tossed in the middle, and i cleared up the controversy of the claims the conversations were modified logs by posting screen shots of them. Now it can be judged on what is actually fact and not pure conjecture pertaining from "falisified irc text logs"
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:30:27 AM

I'm told (can't reveal sources) tomorrow we will see 50k and emerge on an upward trend for XC. Here is hoping.

My advice is to hold.

btw: Don't get fooled by the manipulators. Rich list continues to rise.

Here's another gem of yours:

Mark my words BTC is now in an upward trend. Invest in XC and BlockNet now if you're smart. HUGE turn around coming. Charts don't lie!

Where can I sign up for your newsletter?
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:31:59 AM

Longandshort, you don't get to post here.

Take your deleted post and put it in a FUD thread.

That's more fitting.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:34:25 AM

Really text proof? Did you just not go on a long winded explanation of how all that can be faked yet you claim it as proof.

lol 00Smurf. You had no moral qualms about accidentally on purpose leaking chat logs. No you have issues with it.  Roll Eyes

That's not the same thing asshole.

you know, it just makes the situation worse when you creating a fake account imitating his name right.

Once again ill say it, XC investors know how much he loves to troll and take stabs at XC. Ask ANY of the members that have been there over the summer and they will verify this easily.
demgains

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:36:38 AM

lol 00Smurf. You had no moral qualms about accidentally on purpose leaking chat logs. No you have issues with it.  Roll Eyes

I was tossed in the middle, and i cleared up the controversy of the claims the conversations were modified logs by posting screen shots of them. Now it can be judged on what is actually fact and not pure conjecture pertaining from "falisified irc text logs"

falsified my ass, we know Pookie would do this crap and his absence in this shitstorm of FUD screams validity to that log. Not to mention your community already has a terrible track record of trying to hurt other coins it doesnt surprise me that they would stoop to this level. Your community is a disgrace to cryptos.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:40:26 AM

Why FUDders just dont invest in what they call a scam ?? We dont need you and we are all enough smart to take our own decision about an investment. So go away and invest in what you want ?

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
00Smurf

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:41:32 AM

lol 00Smurf. You had no moral qualms about accidentally on purpose leaking chat logs. No you have issues with it.  Roll Eyes

falsified my ass, we know Pookie would do this crap and his absence in this shitstorm of FUD screams validity to that log. Not to mention your community already has a terrible track record of trying to hurt other coins it doesnt surprise me that they would stoop to this level. Your community is a disgrace to cryptos.

oh come now, i don't think there is one clean coin community. Every community has its loud supporters and fanatics.

As far as my community which is it? I hold BC TES SDC URO POT ANC DRK QQC XIV

So are you calling all the coins communitys i hold toxic?

"falisified irc text logs" - initially the text version of my conversation with prom was claimed to be a a modified IRC conversation. That is what i meant by falsified.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:43:44 AM

Sale price ending soon on XC and BlockNet, buy while you still can very cheap. These prices won't last long  Shocked
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:44:35 AM

oh come now, i don't think there is one clean coin community. Every community has its loud supporters and fanatics.

"falisified irc text logs" - initially the text version of my conversation with prom was claimed to be a a modified IRC conversation. That is what i meant by falsified.

Let's take a step back from the topic of falsification and wonder why you leaked those conversations to begin with.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
00Smurf

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:47:12 AM

Let's take a step back from the topic of falsification and wonder why you leaked those conversations to begin with.

I did not leak them, As i stated earlier, in my skype convo with prom you can see us discussing the leak and where it came from. This was after being threatened, which you can also see.

As he stated in his post i was thrown in the middle.
PoopieLaxitive31

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:49:21 AM

I did not leak them, As i stated earlier, in my skype convo with prom you can see us discussing the leak and where it came from. This was after being threatened, which you can also see.

Ok then who leaked them? Who else was present?
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:49:35 AM

What, someone hacked your Skype account?

Highly implausible.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
00Smurf

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:50:27 AM

Highly implausible.

Did you even read the logs? Because if you had you would find the answers to your questions right there.
PoopieLaxitive31

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:50:53 AM

Highly implausible.

Must have been the NSA. lol
demgains

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:51:23 AM

I do agree with your first point, there are no clean communities as they are always changing day by day. Pookie was temporarily on the XC train, but was known in our thread as being one of the worst XC trolls out there (and we had our fair share of FUD/trolls).

I'm just saying though, your community's track record does not look good in a situation like this given the new information that is coming to light. It makes it a much more plausible scenario. I dont mean to offend you in any way, but this recent event has crippled XC, and all fingers are pointing towards a few of your members. If such is the case, I wish non other than karma and retribution.
Shake It Off

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:56:48 AM

I do agree with your first point, there are no clean communities as they are always changing day by day. Pookie was temporarily on the XC train, but was known in our thread as being one of the worst XC trolls out there (and we had our fair share of FUD/trolls).

I'm just saying though, your community's track record does not look good in a situation like this given the new information that is coming to light. It makes it a much more plausible scenario. I dont mean to offend you in any way, but this recent event has crippled XC, and all fingers are pointing towards a few of your members. If such is the case, I wish non other than karma and retribution.

It's true they conspired. I just read a thread where a guy stated pretty much exactly what these SDC guys planned to do days before and it happen. The SDC people are as slimy and fifthly as they get. Totally turned me off their coin.
pookie1ax

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:57:34 AM

Ok then who leaked them? Who else was present?

Why does it matter?
00Smurf

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:03:26 AM

There were multiple threads posted by more than a few people. I'd never even heard of spoetnik before all these threads popped up. To say this is entirely from the SDC community is just a diversionary tactic. Yesterday it was being blamed on supernet as well as shadow.

It's just an escalating war, loud members will be loud and defend their investments as long as they feel they are being attacked. Its a never ending circle. around and around and around. This goes for every coins community.

00Smurf

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:05:38 AM

Smurf is a child trying to get attention because no one talks about him as talking about pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort.
Okay, now I talked about you,
you can stop now with your childishness

Says the gif poster. How much attention do you like mate?
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: