Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103260 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:05:25 AM

Synechist fuck your code of conduct seriously.

XC has been getting fudded more than any coin out there and people are losing $ because of boh and co. SDC effectively has way more shit bags than any other community, and it's only fair play to dig some dirt and expose these retards.

Boh and co are shit bags who have no limits. I'm tired of you guys being so kind and cool every time you get kicked in the balls.

Let's just remember that it's not fair to associate SDC bagholders with SDC itself, or their development team.  Every coin community has their bad apples.

I have mixed feelings about their team, transparency is not there and it smells a little fishy especially with the leak of those images.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:11:15 AM

XC has been getting fudded more than any coin out there and people are losing $ because of boh and co. SDC effectively has way more shit bags than any other community, and it's only fair play to dig some dirt and expose these retards.

Boh and co are shit bags who have no limits. I'm tired of you guys being so kind and cool every time you get kicked in the balls.

Let's just remember that it's not fair to associate SDC bagholders with SDC itself, or their development team.  Every coin community has their bad apples.

I have mixed feelings about their team, transparency is not there and it smells a little fishy especially with the leak of those images.

mr boh is an investor not part of the team, just as longandshort is an investor.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:14:36 AM

I think people are starting to finally realize that it was a planned orchestrated smear FUD campaign after all and are starting to buy back XC. Like I said tomorrow min 50k and up we go!
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:15:23 AM

mr boh is an investor not part of the team, just as longandshort is an investor.

Agreed. I can't state enough that the SDC dev team is not implicated here.

I would like to assert (again) that I do not believe that the SDC dev team is implicated in any of this.

I also think their tech is legit. And Ryno is a nice guy in my experience.

They just have some disgusting hangers-on who, for one reason or another, appear to have some degree of influence over strategic decisions (like leaving the Blocknet).

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:20:18 AM

This has to be the worst collection of posts I've seen.  We'll find out soon enough which side is right and the other side, well, they're going to feel the heat. 

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
demgains

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:23:07 AM

I think people are starting to finally realize that it was a planned orchestrated smear FUD campaign after all and are starting to buy back XC. Like I said tomorrow min 50k and up we go!

Whats pathetic is this is purely for greed and wealth. These are the types of people that would steal from poor people to make an extra couple bucks. Not impressed with the way crypto has been lately, it is these types of people that give the alt scene a bad name, make investors leave, put people at a significant loss/debt, and manipulate upcoming investors. Digusting, they are no different from criminals.
demgains

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:25:46 AM

This has to be the worst collection of posts I've seen.  We'll find out soon enough which side is right and the other side, well, they're going to feel the heat. 

well on one side you have information coming from known pumpers with big wallets who have been known to troll and manipulate other coin markets, and the other side you have a team that has always delivered on time, has been transparent from the start of their coin and continues to produce new tech and ideas.

take your pick, the answer is pretty obvious.
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:30:44 AM

could really do with a bit of good news regarding XC.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:31:34 AM

I would like to assert (again) that I do not believe that the SDC dev team is implicated in any of this.

They just have some disgusting hangers-on who, for one reason or another, appear to have some degree of influence over strategic decisions (like leaving the Blocknet).

Their dev backed from the blocknet because they are boh and co puppets. If the dev cannot handle their dogs who have > 50% of the currency then why would you ask the XC's soldier to respect them. Even DRK have been able to call off their dogs.

Are you worried that attacking SDC's dev might bring even more dirt than there is right now?

I'm seriously getting worried about this "play friendly" moto when the community and dev are suffering this much.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:35:18 AM

Their dev backed from the blocknet because they are boh and co puppets. If the dev cannot handle their dogs who have > 50% of the currency then why would you ask the XC's soldier to respect them. Even DRK have been able to call off their dogs.

Are you worried that attacking SDC's dev might bring even more dirt than there is right now?

I'm seriously getting worried about this "play friendly" moto when the community and dev are suffering this much.

also remembered sdc dev keep all the dirty words and fuds of other coins but deleted everything containing about sdc scam and whales hold more 50%. the sdc dev encourage these fuds activities.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
demgains

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:38:29 AM

I am a firm believer in retribution when it comes to abiding by law in the real world, and this is no different.This is not just some small FUD campaign, this is a coordinated attack with precise information to kill a coin...very different scenarios. The only reason this happened to XC is because its considered a coin that holds the greatest competition. We need to stand up as a community and fight this, and if we do we can win.   I want retribution badly.
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:38:31 AM

could really do with a bit of good news regarding XC.

The good news is that there is a half price sale on XC right now because of an organized FUD campaign that people are starting to realize was not true.
demgains

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:40:35 AM

The SDCdev backed up from blocknet only because he is too busy on his own project to join the new project, that is all don't start spreading fud or start a fight between xc and sdc, trying to make this diversion will only end up in more fighting between the communities imho.

XC is producing the bulk of the tech anyways, SDC wouldnt have to deviate away from their work schedules at all. I dont buy that argument for one second. You know what did happen though, pressure from investors was used as a persuasion method to dictate the direction of SDC.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:41:24 AM

I am a firm believer in retribution when it comes to abiding by law in the real world, and this is no different.This is not just some small FUD campaign, this is a coordinated attack with precise information to kill a coin...very different scenarios. The only reason this happened to XC is because its considered a coin that holds the greatest competition. We need to stand up as a community and fight this, and if we do we can win.   I want retribution badly.

See the circle perpetuates itself.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:41:41 AM

The SDCdev backed up from blocknet only because he is too busy on his own project to join the new project, that is all don't start spreading fud or start a fight between xc and sdc, trying to make this diversion will only end up in more fighting between the communities imho.

no need to act innocent. the fight between xc and sdc is already started
sdc scam started this fight first

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:42:50 AM

Such bullshit. The IPO is there to "hire" people to do this work. Coins dev are only acting as advisors.

The devs knew this FUD campaign was coming. They are shitbags like the rest of them.

Why do you think that boh went from XC to SDC ? Because Dan is much more righteous than the dirty ryno and co, sdc devs, bunch of scums bags.
pookie1ax

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:46:42 AM

It's not as coordinated as you think.
ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:47:56 AM

I would like to add some more context to the article on coinsource. I will not post a link to it as it will get attention and clicks it doesn't deserve. The "journalist" in question goes by the name of Aleppo Allesadero. I've put journalist in inverted commas because no self-respecting journalist would write such blatantly unbalanced trash based on complete conjecture. He even goes as far as to offer advice on how to avoid scams, implying that the Blocknet is one. This struck a chord with me so did some digging. And lo and behold...

As you can see the person behind this article follows TrollsRoyce on Twitter. For those of you unaware TrollsRoyce goes by the name of CoolStoryTeller on this forum. There is countless evidence against him and his buddy pookielax31 spearheading a smear campaign against Blocknet, XC and Dan Metcalf. More info on them here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

These guys are known P'n'D'ers. They hope to free up BTC by lobbying for Blocknet refunds with the hope of it coming into SDC. They will then dump.

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

(Notice the date)

I called this ShadowScam trolling and fudding of Dan and the Blocknet weeks ago. What is said about them freeing up btc for "their big news" is very true. They will time their big news with the Ito refund on bittrex or real close to.  It's a chess play. Mark my words you saw it from me 1st. They want a piece of that million $.

Before you buy SDC's news and coins on it just ask yourself. Did ryno destroy the key that allows unlimited coin generation and not make any copies? That's a "trust issue" consider all the trolling and attempted destruction of their competitors. Anything for money. Also did they magically cure the bloat that zk-snarks/zerocash has? There is mention of ring sigs and tor in their anon feature. Ring sigs have bloat issues as well. Tor has know NSA back doors in it.

If you sell back your Ito buy doge or some other known non scamCoin. Stay away from Shadow scam coin.

Why would the "journalist" follow this random cryptotrader on twitter? It's not just a coincidence that the he has ties with one of the trolls behind this smear campaign.
demgains

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:48:42 AM

See the circle perpetuates itself.

you should have chosen the route that DRK did when Evan made a statement to call off the trolling a long time ago. Im surprised you guys never said anything after it happened the 3rd, 4th and now the epic 5th time with XC. This should have happened long ago. Now the entire community must suffer for the stupid actions of a few that have caused severe consequences for many.
demgains

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:50:10 AM

I would like to add some more context to the article on coinsource. I will not post a link to it as it will get attention and clicks it doesn't deserve. The "journalist" in question goes by the name of Aleppo Allesadero. I've put journalist in inverted commas because no self-respecting journalist would write such blatantly unbalanced trash based on complete conjecture. He even goes as far as to offer advice on how to avoid scams, implying that the Blocknet is one. This struck a chord with me so did some digging. And lo and behold...

As you can see the person behind this article follows TrollsRoyce on Twitter. For those of you unaware TrollsRoyce goes by the name of CoolStoryTeller on this forum. There is countless evidence against him and his buddy pookielax31 spearheading a smear campaign against Blocknet, XC and Dan Metcalf. More info on them here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

These guys are known P'n'D'ers. They hope to free up BTC by lobbying for Blocknet refunds with the hope of it coming into SDC. They will then dump.

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

(Notice the date)

I called this ShadowScam trolling and fudding of Dan and the Blocknet weeks ago. What is said about them freeing up btc for "their big news" is very true. They will time their big news with the Ito refund on bittrex or real close to.  It's a chess play. Mark my words you saw it from me 1st. They want a piece of that million $.

Before you buy SDC's news and coins on it just ask yourself. Did ryno destroy the key that allows unlimited coin generation and not make any copies? That's a "trust issue" consider all the trolling and attempted destruction of their competitors. Anything for money. Also did they magically cure the bloat that zk-snarks/zerocash has? There is mention of ring sigs and tor in their anon feature. Ring sigs have bloat issues as well. Tor has know NSA back doors in it.

If you sell back your Ito buy doge or some other known non scamCoin. Stay away from Shadow scam coin.

Why would the "journalist" follow this random cryptotrader on twitter? It's not just a coincidence that the he has ties with one of the trolls behind this smear campaign.

nice one, i commend you for your excellent research. The more digging we do, we should just compile it into a mega thread to combat the FUD and turn the tides onto SDC.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: