Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:03:02 PM

TruckCoin ? ahhahahha

nice find i had no idea..

no wonder after 1,000 convo's with those spamming bag holders they avoided mentioning that !
not even one fucking time did any of those fucking scummy fucktard scammers mention that..

thanks for the info i will make fucking damn sure people know about this scammy idiot bullshit !
they wouldn't have hid that info from me when i asked about the coin 100 fucking times unless they KNEW it was bad !

HYP tard's you are seriously fucked trust me Wink

LOL this guy!

Why are you even pretending you didn't know it was forked from TRK? I was the one who set you straight in the polo trollbox when you stupidly tried to claim initially that HYP was an IPO coin lol.

Maybe you should take your tinfoil hat off now and then and stop sitting at home all day watching re-runs of the moomins. I hear getting a job is a healthy investment of time rather than spending all your time on here FUDing coins that actually have something going for them, as opposed to JPC <--really though?!?

WRONG and i talked to you last night again on the Box...
eat shit .
your trying to bad mouth me and twist shit around to play damage control.

i said it was an IP0 maybe 3 or 4 days ago and you said it's not..
i said well that is what the guys on the chat box said when i asked specifically..
then you said and i quote.. "it's a fork"
you mentioned nothing in the slightest about TruckCoin or any other info at all but EXACTLY what i quoted above and not 1 word more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then i said well was it mined on launch ?
you sat there and hide from me pussy.. ignoring me !
as did the dev and all the cheerleaders
AGAIN !
I said then well if it was not "mined" on launch then close enough..
i consider any coin that is NOT mined on launch to be an IPO coin of sorts no matter what you want to call them.

anyone with half a brain will believe me.. you guys about 30 times avoided answering my questions when i asked about it.
every effort was made to hide the info the OP posted and you guys know it so cut the fucking crap PERIOD.

you got some nerve brat  Cheesy
lying sack of shit..

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:07:27 PM

Billotronic, how long did it take you to write all that? I guess if an anonymous posting on a Bitcoin internet forum is enough to get you this riled up, maybe there's more here than you're willing to admit.

Thanks for all the personal attacks as well, really goes a long way in showing your true colors.

You might be okay with noobs buying this shitcoin for 7000 or 8000 sats each when the developers and their tightly knit circle jerk buddies scammed their way into millions of free coin. I'm not.

THIS !

and thank you for posting because it's only fair new users are aware of the info you posted.
admit it guys you don't think it's important info ?

who ever you are OP i got your back and these little pricks can suck a fucking dick.
they can stfu and go back to defending Noble Coin or Super Coin or something guess who made this fucking scam coins ?

Obvious scammers are obvious .

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:27:49 PM

Billotronic, how long did it take you to write all that? I guess if an anonymous posting on a Bitcoin internet forum is enough to get you this riled up, maybe there's more here than you're willing to admit.

Thanks for all the personal attacks as well, really goes a long way in showing your true colors.

You might be okay with noobs buying this shitcoin for 7000 or 8000 sats each when the developers and their tightly knit circle jerk buddies scammed their way into millions of free coin. I'm not.

THIS !

and thank you for posting because it's only fair new users are aware of the info you posted.
admit it guys you don't think it's important info ?

who ever you are OP i got your back and these little pricks can suck a fucking dick.
they can stfu and go back to defending Noble Coin or Super Coin or something guess who made this fucking scam coins ?

Obvious scammers are obvious .

hey! that would be very fun if you both could be shown as Online at the same time, no?

Spoetnik, can you please use another computer or a vm to log in as your brand new Hypnotique bct account?

Obvious FUDers are obvious .
iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:30:48 PM

This guy is inadequate. There should be a mechanism at Bitcointalk to deal with such offenders. 

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:34:23 PM

I apologize if I wasn't clear..

The point is that the coin distribution is fraudulent. Forking a coin into a new one is fine, the issue here is that these guys KNEW they were going to fork TRK days/weeks beforehand..  yet they only posted the ANN hours before the actual fork was to happen. This means that for days/weeks, the scammers knew any TRK they owned would entitle them to free HYP, and were free to accumulate TRK unnoticed...

I don't see how this is any different than releasing a cpu only coin, while the devs have a GPU miner.

iantunc, another bagholder I assume? I realize you, the rest of the bagholders along with these so-called developers wish the facts would go away (not accusations, facts. ) but unfortunately for you that's not going to happen. It's everyone's responsibility to out scammers whenever possible.

HYP was created mainly as an experiment for TRK holders since the original TRK dev bailed due to personal reasons. Everyone in the TRK community was aware of HYP. Also about your concern of devs hoarding TRK before the fork. TRK was never an "expensive" coin to be bought. Even now the volume is very low.

The price of HYP was also never very high until it hit Polo. That too the price increase is a recent development of new people wanting to get into HYP. So all your comments have no base.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:18:17 PM

You all have my word guaranteed 100% i have no clue who the OP is !
But i DID find his info he posted to be a revelation and i think it's pertinent info for all potential users or existing users of HYP.
Take it as you will..
Me ? i took it badly and it seems to me *most did also.. which why the price was decimated on Poloniex.
So if everyone knew and it did not matter then why did the price tank with clear cases of dumping ? explain that to me ?

Did the OP post false information ?
Seems to me he was bringing to light info that some HYP fanboys / devs etc were making a point of avoiding.

I often just ask devs /supporters on chat boxs about their coin for info INSTEAD of reading an ANN topic
and they had soooo many chances to bring up what the OP said but they AVOIDED mentioning any of it !

This is NOT my fault personally (the recent HYP drama / controversy)
and the fact i asked questions about it does not make me a Troll or mean i deserve to be trolled while mods watch !
edit: seems like someone seen me ask and then went digging...

I ask questions about every coin i ever seen on every chat box on every exchange since i started this and SO DO ALL OF YOU !

So cut the crap and gimme a break and quit trying to twist shit around to hide your dirty laundry and make me out to be the bad guy here..
I didn't make the damn coin and i was not a big bag holder who dumped on the little guys last night and today.. maybe be mad at them HYP guys ?

ALSO.. i have had no contact with the OP publicly or privately anywhere on the internet.. we have not talked once !

edit:
and the info the OP posted is bad.. REALLY BAD !

Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:20:14 PM

Roll Eyes

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Deepanal

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:25:53 PM

I call bs
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:38:00 PM

Don't worry it was just a sarcastic conversation on the troll box.

95 waxo
2014-10-13 19:56:14 UTC   presstab at 10K you gonna dump your million ?

109 presstab
2014-10-13 19:56:40 UTC   waxo, once it is 1 USD per coin i will sell my million

95 waxo
2014-10-13 19:56:52 UTC   presstab, ahahaha Smiley

75 bitmaster
2014-10-13 19:58:32 UTC   presstab, if it hits 1 USD id be very happy

95 waxo
2014-10-13 19:58:54 UTC   even 0.10 everyone is happy

75 bitmaster
2014-10-13 19:59:58 UTC   waxo, really hoping for .25 cent

109 presstab
2014-10-13 20:00:27 UTC   bitmaster, 25 cents would be great

32 locohammerhead
2014-10-13 20:00:55 UTC   bitmaster if HYP hits 1 USD im going to be throwing a party

7 CrazyLoaf
2014-10-13 20:01:00 UTC   there's no reason to ever sell all your HYP

109 presstab
2014-10-13 20:01:40 UTC   if HYP hits 1 USD I will fly the trollboxers out to my penthouse and let them all drive me lambo

75 bitmaster
2014-10-13 20:02:07 UTC   presstab, so much Yes!

6 Kingdiem1019
2014-10-13 20:02:24 UTC   presstab, im holding you to that...

32 locohammerhead
2014-10-13 20:04:04 UTC   If hyp hits 1 USD I im taking all my friends (A huge 2 people) on an epic night full of strip clubs, good food, beer and any thing else anybody could think o

7 mrhangjas5
2014-10-13 20:06:26 UTC   If hyp hits 1 dollar i buy my own house and some land to be self sufficient with my own food and stuff.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:39:12 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 10:40:19 PM by Spoetnik

I want to add also that i think this type of topic is fair game.

I am the decider criticizer !
i myself have heavily criticized the coins i still support !
such as Jackpotcoin and Max coin.
So i am not picking on anyone ever i just want all info to base my trades on.
If anyone has valid criticism for a coin then a discussion forum or chat box is the perfect place to lay it all on the table and hash it out.
come to your own conclusions obviously Wink

FUD'ing myself in the mirror ?
so since i have bashed JPC and MAX am i FUD'ing and Trolling on my own coins i support ?
don't believe me take Max coin for example and go read the walls of text i posted about it criticizing it and then how i said i still support it !
and the same damn thing with JPC where i have said negative things about it a dozen times.
i have done the same on ANY other coin i was invested in.. facts are facts and should not be swept under the rug !

like i criticized JPC's premine etc many times early on and later and occasionally since..
and why ? well part of the reason is a reminder to guys out there that we're watching  Cool
for example i bitched out the JPC dev for his faucet running dry for ages and i said guys isn't that why you got a fat premine..

Spoetnik is pure evil ?
People in crypto can consider me a an evil Troll who picks on coins for no reason but i consider myself objective
standing in the middle not for or against any coin.. i want as much info as possible good or bad and so should you all to make informed educated trades with.

the whole i show up somewhere and i deserve to be treated like dog shit because the, i am a Troll reputation routine is unfair bullshit !
and don't forget there is a lot of guys with a grudge in this scene pissed right off about past scam coins they made and got exposed over
..they are still here lurking around trying to throw stones at guys (who helped expose them) ..and of course pumping more NEW coins out  Roll Eyes

edit: i also am not the only one who criticizes coins  Roll Eyes

Deepanal

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:43:10 PM

i myself have heavily criticized the coin i still support !
If anyone has valid criticism for a coin then a discussion forum or chat box is the perfect place to lay it all on the table and hash it out.

so since i have bashed JPC and MAX am i FUD'ing and Trolling on my own coins i support ?
don't believe me take Max coin for example and go read the walls of text i posted about it criticizing it and then how i said i still support it !!!
and the same damn thing with JPC where i have said negative things about it a dozen times.
i have done the same on ANY other coin i was invested in.. facts are facts and should not be swept under the rug !

like i criticized JPC's premine etc many times early on and later and occasionally since..
and why ? well part of the reason is a reminder to guys out there that we're watching  Cool
for example i bitched out the JPC dev for his faucet running dry for ages and i said guys isn't that why you got a fat premine..

Spoetnik is pure evil ?
People in crypto can consider me a an evil Troll who picks on coins for no reason but i consider myself objective
standing in the middle not for or against any coin.. i want as much info as possible good or bad and so should you all to make informed educated trades with.

the whole i show up somewhere and i deserve to be treated like dog shit because the, i am a Troll reputation routine is unfair bullshit !
and don't forget there is a lot of guys with a grudge in this scene pissed right off about past scam coins they made and got exposed over
..they are still here lurking around trying to throw stones at guys (who helped expose them) ..and of course pumping more NEW coins out  Roll Eyes

Poor guy. Sorry we hurt your feelings.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:48:49 PM

Poor guy. Sorry we hurt your feelings.

You know why i dominate in the game of Chess ?
It's called playing the most appropriate move when it's your turn.
you whack my knee cap my leg comes up Wink

and presstab i believe you i think the guy is getting a bit carried way with some of the quotes
i advise people to take them with a grain of salt like i am..
i don't know if they are true or taken out of context or what and fair is fair !

i mean it too i am not saying that to play games.. it's not fair to basically make up nasty shit to bash guys.

edit:
lemme put it this way..

a bank is robbed.

then the robber comes around the corner past you dropping a bag of money at your feet.
it looks BAD !!!!! ..when the cop comes around and see's you !
should this be ignored ?
no !
it's facts !!! ..and this is what we have in crypto ALL THE TIME !
things can look really bad but who knows ?
either way the info is valid and should presented for consumption.

Saying like i did earlier it looks REALLY BAD is just that and it sure as hell LOOKS like a scam to me !
is it ? i will never know..

context.. if something looks REALLY bad in this scene it probably is.... look around lol

iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:51:15 PM

i myself have heavily criticized the coin i still support !

don't believe me take Max coin for example and go read the walls of text i posted about it criticizing it and then how i said i still support it !!!

Spoetnik is pure evil ?

..they are still here lurking around trying to throw stones at guys (who helped expose them) ..and of course pumping more NEW coins out  Roll Eyes

I can understand your position. But you claim in your signature that a scam is exposed. That is not standing in the middle. That are ungrounded accusations.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:35:33 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 11:35:13 PM by Hypnotique

iantunc, bottom line is if these guys were honest they wouldn't try to bury information like they've done by editing out the fork date in the ANN.. This kind of behaviour screams scam and if you can't hear it, it's because you don't want to listen.

presstab's response in this thread pretty much amounts to "oops, coulda woulda shoulda.. didn't know HYP would be so big" riiight.. He's the cliche super friendly leader in the trollbox, tipping people for the stupidest reasons etc. This is again typical scam behavior. Spend some time in the polo box and see how quick his attitude gets ugly when anyone questions his beloved HyperScam, and watch as the henchmen David & Co. begin to appear in the box to defend their shitcoin.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:27:42 PM

95 waxo

109 presstab
2014-10-13 19:56:40 UTC   waxo, once it is 1 USD per coin i will sell my million

95 waxo

75 bitmaster

95 waxo

75 bitmaster

109 presstab

32 locohammerhead
2014-10-13 20:00:55 UTC   bitmaster if HYP hits 1 USD im going to be throwing a party

7 CrazyLoaf

109 presstab
2014-10-13 20:01:40 UTC   if HYP hits 1 USD I will fly the trollboxers out to my penthouse and let them all drive me lambo

75 bitmaster

6 Kingdiem1019

32 locohammerhead
2014-10-13 20:04:04 UTC   If hyp hits 1 USD I im taking all my friends (A huge 2 people) on an epic night full of strip clubs, good food, beer and any thing else anybody could think o

7 mrhangjas5
2014-10-13 20:06:26 UTC   If hyp hits 1 dollar i buy my own house and some land to be self sufficient with my own food and stuff.

impressive you still have that convo haha

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:31:26 PM

I watch TEKs & wanted to buy. waited & waited for price coming down. Then price crash and i think i should buy. Then look at thread & lot of problems with wallet and biomek the dev did not fix. I have hypcoin now instead. Devs always fix problem  Undecided

You think scam ---- i think good.

The technology side is good; the wallet is excellent.

It's the initial distribution and deception that make this a scam. A shame, really.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:38:17 PM

iantunc, bottom line is if these guys were honest they wouldn't try to bury information like they've done by editing out the fork date in the ANN.. This kind of behaviour screams scam and if you can't hear it, it's because you don't want to listen.

presstab's response in this thread pretty much amounts to "oops, coulda woulda shoulda.. didn't know HYP would be so big" riiight.. He's the cliche super friendly leader in the trollbox, tipping people for the stupidest reasons etc. This is again typical scam behavior. Spend some time in the polo box and see how quickly his attitude becomes ugly when anyone questions his beloved HyperScam, and watch as the henchmen David & Co. begin to appear in the box to defend their shitcoin.

I wish I could just get you to read the OP that you seem to know so much about. You can actually read the forking taking place.... and how it took longer than expected (thus the change in time).  And also I am sorry if I am too friendly and have too much fun with the friends I have made in crypto... Huh lol this is getting better by the moment buddy.

Update for everyone... The mature block I was saving to stake the forked block with... acidentally staked a few blocks before the fork time - just our luck.

I have a block that is less stake weight that is competing with the network to stake and once it gets the stake it should fork it with the new value.  Feel free to also try to get the first forked block. You can use my version of the .exe - right now it still uses the truckcoin appdata directory, so back it up first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please beware this is just a temporary version of the wallet.

Use at your own risk - and startup with the switch -connect=192.241.233.70

REMOVED

How do we know when the coin has forked? And do we have an ETA on a complied Windows wallet? I do not know how to do that stuff myself.

Right now they are both still the same coin. I had a block ready to stake right away but I accidentally let it stake right before the switch in the code. So now I have to wait for the next stake.

It could take an hour or it could take a day. So just be patient for now and check back in a bit. I have to be AFK for a few hours and will check back to see if it finally stakes.

Anyone else with mature blocks can attempt to fork with the new wallet as well.

With the most recent commit you will need to connect to the node I listed above in order to get any connections. We are waiting at block 31716 until we generate our own HYP block 31717. We have mature blocks be hashed, not sure how long it will take. We might even have to do some updates to the code to get it to take the updates easier.

The TRK is still moving so if you are passed block 31716 you are on TRK.

All other builds are now somewhat obsolete as they aren't able to connect to the update client unless rebuilt.  So just sit back and relax and check back in a day.  You aren't missing out on any action trust me.

So should we hold off selling our TRK coins for now or can we sell them if we want (have wallet.dat file saved)?

Hold you TRK until we have the first block.

Does this mean people could still buy TRK and get HYP?

Well right now we are on block 31716 for HYP and TRK is passed that.  So right now anything on the TRK chain is already passed that block and won't carry over.  We are trying to fork from this block, but I am not going to promise anything.

Alright the moment we have all been waiting for!! Block 31781 is a HYP block, its own chain will be maintained from here. And as you can see I hit the max subsidy!!  It is working folks.  The wallet still sucks! I know this and will roll out some changes on it and sort out the datadir issue. Enjoy HyperStakers!!

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:47:29 PM

95 waxo

109 presstab

95 waxo

75 bitmaster

95 waxo

75 bitmaster

109 presstab

32 locohammerhead

7 CrazyLoaf

109 presstab

75 bitmaster

6 Kingdiem1019

32 locohammerhead

7 mrhangjas5

polonibox.com Smiley

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:33:07 AM

95 waxo

109 presstab

95 waxo

75 bitmaster

95 waxo

75 bitmaster

109 presstab

32 locohammerhead

7 CrazyLoaf

109 presstab

75 bitmaster

6 Kingdiem1019

32 locohammerhead

7 mrhangjas5

polonibox.com Smiley

haha that's awesome. 

EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:15:22 AM

For information: if you notice something factually wrong here, please report it to me. Otherwise, let fudders give us free publicity; it is always appreciated to increase volume, which leads to lesser volatility and wider adoption, which in turn are fundamental for continuing experimenting on a grander scale.

David, when has any of your coins gained "wider adoption"?
How many coins have you had a hand in? Eleven? Does that sound about right?
All your coins are just made for exchanges. Everyone knows this, even your bagholders know this.
You're a cloner. That's it. You make money for yourself and your pals at the expense of the trusting, voiceless majority.
You're part of the disease that is holding back crypto.

No matter how many times you proclaim how important you are in crypto, no matter how many times you post links of your simple-minded comments to Polo's trollbox trying to impress some noob, people know who you are, David.

I know for a fact that even some members of the Monero team are embarrassed to be associated with you, David.

Yes, I'm a bagholder and I help this coin to grow and I'm not going to stop. We see this project as the part of the future (it's something you can't understand, because you think with archaic stereotypes, you even didn't read the materials).

Grow where? What future?
You are either a bagholder who hasn't realized his profit or just plain delusional.
Hyperstake isn't going anywhere. Its developers and cronies made over a 1000% in profit based on a simple fork.
When people buy Hyperstake, they are just giving David, you and other bagholders pure profit.
Which credible merchant will be crazy enough to use this coin as a payment option?
Which credible investor will be crazy enough to invest in a coin with a shady dev with a bagful of other coins around his belt?
If crypto is regulated like stocks, David and the lot of you will be rotting in jail by now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: