Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:48:18 PM

ok so i think i will be launching my own coin and i will do exactly what the HYP dev did..
and i want to see how many of you defending HYP defend me and if Poloniex adds it too etc LOL

why do i get the feeling if i did the whole community would be after me with pitch-forks ?  Cheesy

Go for it. I freely admit that I think you're  a pompous ass, but if you're as transparent as Presstab has been, I'll at least consider adoption and pay attention.

Also, let's be clear on something else that this thread is throwing around while clearly having not read the ANN thread's first page.

The code developer (for the most part) is presstab. David is pretty much the pr guy and idea man. Others who have contributed to the code, to what degree I don't know, are Zeewolf, I think iantunc, and a couple of others that I can't think of right now within the project, and Tranz from HBN on several occasions. Also, some of presstab's code has made it to HBN. This isn't being done "behind the scenes" or in a vacuum. If you think there should have been a longer period of development, well, you're opinion is not invalid. I kind of think that too. But it worked out well, and again, I see no deception other than by people in this thread who depend on troll boxes.

On every exchange I trade on, which is most of them, my first conscious action is to mute the damn troll box. Do you think it got that name because of the scintillating intellect of the participants?
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:16:24 PM

I watch TEKs & wanted to buy. waited & waited for price coming down. Then price crash and i think i should buy. Then look at thread & lot of problems with wallet and biomek the dev did not fix. I have hypcoin now instead. Devs always fix problem  Undecided

You think scam ---- i think good.

The technology side is good; the wallet is excellent.

It's the initial distribution and deception that make this a scam. A shame, really.

Two things, here, at Hypnotique.

One, my name is Biomech. It's an acronym from a long time ago for Biological Systems Maintenance Technician. It's come to mean a great deal more to me, to the point that it's my intent to make it my legal name.

Two, and you're not the first to make this mistake, I'm not the developer of TEK. I'm not even officially on the team. I am an avid supporter, I am friendly with the dev, and I do help out when I can. The same can be said of HyperStake. In neither case do I have any official involvement, but I do support it.

As for the accusations of malfeasance, I've known Presstab for quite a while. He's young, talented, eager, and sometimes temperamental. He's also pretty damned honest and always has been willing to help me when I hit a wall, especially with programming. Anyone following TRK was aware that he was planning to fork it and use the PRE EXISTING COINBASE as his initial distribution. We also knew he held a lot of TRK. To the best of my knowledge, the many TRK holder from before the fork who have NOT gone on to make a HYP wallet can still do so. (presstab can correct me if I'm wrong on that). I hold just shy of 6000 HYP, and am completely happy with where it has gone. I would have been happy with 1K satoshis. This was always an experiment, and Presstab has been excellent at implementing features that the user base has asked for. That so far the experiment has been vastly more successful than any of us envisioned does not make it a scam. Had it held to the postulates that most of us in at launch had discussed, by the time it made as much noise as it is now, Press would probably still be the number one holder, but it would be pretty even for the top 100 or so. Things moved fast. Not always a good thing, but there it is.

Biomech,

Thanks for posting. I should say first that I know nothing of TEK or its dev team. So while i'm sure i've made many mistakes in life, i can say with certainty that mistaking you for one of the devs hasn't been one of them  Cheesy

I'll stand by my post you've quoted above, the wallet is excellent. Coin control? Masterful... I don't doubt the many hours of work that went into it.

That said, your admission that there was talk of a fork in the TRK thread weeks ahead of time really doesn't help your argument. If the scam wasn't intentional, why not announce the HYP fork 2 weeks in advance? 1 week? 5 days? 3 days? No? How about 1 single day? Not even.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:25:15 PM

I watch TEKs & wanted to buy. waited & waited for price coming down. Then price crash and i think i should buy. Then look at thread & lot of problems with wallet and biomek the dev did not fix. I have hypcoin now instead. Devs always fix problem  Undecided

It's the initial distribution and deception that make this a scam. A shame, really.

One, my name is Biomech. It's an acronym from a long time ago for Biological Systems Maintenance Technician. It's come to mean a great deal more to me, to the point that it's my intent to make it my legal name.

Two, and you're not the first to make this mistake, I'm not the developer of TEK. I'm not even officially on the team. I am an avid supporter, I am friendly with the dev, and I do help out when I can. The same can be said of HyperStake. In neither case do I have any official involvement, but I do support it.

As for the accusations of malfeasance, I've known Presstab for quite a while. He's young, talented, eager, and sometimes temperamental. He's also pretty damned honest and always has been willing to help me when I hit a wall, especially with programming. Anyone following TRK was aware that he was planning to fork it and use the PRE EXISTING COINBASE as his initial distribution. We also knew he held a lot of TRK. To the best of my knowledge, the many TRK holder from before the fork who have NOT gone on to make a HYP wallet can still do so. (presstab can correct me if I'm wrong on that). I hold just shy of 6000 HYP, and am completely happy with where it has gone. I would have been happy with 1K satoshis. This was always an experiment, and Presstab has been excellent at implementing features that the user base has asked for. That so far the experiment has been vastly more successful than any of us envisioned does not make it a scam. Had it held to the postulates that most of us in at launch had discussed, by the time it made as much noise as it is now, Press would probably still be the number one holder, but it would be pretty even for the top 100 or so. Things moved fast. Not always a good thing, but there it is.

Biomech,

Thanks for posting. I should say first that I know nothing of TEK or its dev team. So while i'm sure i've made many mistakes in life, i can say with certainty that mistaking you for one of the devs hasn't been one of them  Cheesy

I'll stand by my post you've quoted above, the wallet is excellent. Coin control? Masterful... I don't doubt the many hours of work that went into it.

That said, your admission that there was talk of a fork in the TRK thread weeks ahead of time really doesn't help your argument. If the scam wasn't intentional, why not announce the HYP fork 2 weeks in advance? 1 week? 5 days? 3 days? No? How about 1 single day? Not even.

Dude, just buy HYP or don't buy HYP. I like trolling as much as the next idiot, but what pleasure center are you tickling in your brain right now?

I bought HYP at 2k sat when BTC was $600+ post fork. I then continued to put in well over 10 BTC into HYP at higher sat price levels than that. I did the numbers a few days ago and HYP was like $0.012+ a coin post fork, and is like only roughly $0.017 several months later. Hardly massive growth at all.

But I know you're addicted to trolling like meth, so you'll just continue posting and since I've subscribed to this thread, I my spout some bullshit too every now and then Smiley
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:35:33 PM

Biomech,

Dude, just buy HYP or don't buy HYP. I like trolling as much as the next idiot, but what pleasure center are you tickling in your brain right now?

I bought HYP at 2k sat when BTC was $600+ post fork. I then continued to put in well over 10 BTC into HYP at higher sat price levels than that. I did the numbers a few days ago and HYP was like $0.012+ a coin post fork, and is like only roughly $0.017 several months later. Hardly massive growth at all.

But I know you're addicted to trolling like meth, so you'll just continue posting and since I've subscribed to this thread, I my spout some bullshit too every now and then Smiley

I was responding to Biomech. I'm actually tired of posting in this thread, I wish David or presstab would take me up on the offer to relinquish control of this account here.

Also, I forgot to mention the editing of the fork date out of the present day ANN in my previous reply, which goes towards the deception.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:40:17 PM

Biomech,

Oops, that was my mistake, it was the other guy Cheesy

actually I didn't mention a timeframe. I was first aware of it the day before it happened, because someone, who I honestly don't recall right now, pointed me at it as they knew I was something of a fan of Presstab's work. He really prettied up the TEK wallet, and had, as I mentioned, helped me with a number of knowledge issues regarding compiling wallets, and Linux in general. But in going back through the thread, I saw him and a few others talking about doing something like HYP roughly 5 days before he did it. I'm working from memory here, so that's not likely accurate.

I bought in with BTC shortly before the launch, and I did a private trade of TEK for HYP for the rest of my beginning stake. You can see the details of that in my trust ratings, because the gentleman I dealt with was kind enough to give me positive rating for a transaction that went well for both of us.

What you won't see is that during an emergency I sold the bulk of my holdings for 1800 sats apiece, which I did indeed profit off of (as far as the coin goes, IRL it was a loss because, well, that's the nature of emergencies). My current holdings are all from staking, and I have been at a theoretical positive ROI for quite some time. As I have no intention of selling until and unless I reach above 15K HYP, the profits on my current holdings remain theoretical. But my support for the dev team remains solid. Have they done everything right? No. Have they been transparent in what they are doing all along? Yes. Am I biased by my ongoing friendship with Presstab? Again, yes, but I still believe that my analysis is as objective as yours, at the very least. I have become quite friendly with David in the course of this, but prior to HyperStake, I had only ever interacted with him on the TEK thread, and not very much even then. I only learned he was French after the launch of HYP. Sorry David, but you're the first frenchman who hasn't pissed me off Cheesy

I am not concerned that the dev team are the highest holders. I actually like that, because it gives them incentive to keep things moving. I encourage everyone to do their own due dilligence on ANY investment. I got into this one with the expectation that I would lose everything. I did it for fun, and because of my friendship with Presstab. That instead, I have profited and continue to do so? I'm totally good with that. It could have and maybe should have gone the other way. But that is the nature of an experiment.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:47:53 PM

Also, I forgot to mention the editing of the fork date out of the present day ANN in my previous reply, which goes towards the deception.

Just read the thread, holy shit buddy.

David, presstab.. have you decided which moderator or trusted community member will be verifying the existence of the PM's you posted?

If the PM's are confirmed legitimate, I will relinquish control of this Hypnotique account to the mod/community member.

They are of course legitimate. And your offer is cute, a new thread and sock puppet will be created and it will all start over. Nobody cares, and all of the accusations have been answered. Get over it.

iantunc, bottom line is if these guys were honest they wouldn't try to bury information like they've done by editing out the fork date in the ANN.. This kind of behaviour screams scam and if you can't hear it, it's because you don't want to listen.

presstab's response in this thread pretty much amounts to "oops, coulda woulda shoulda.. didn't know HYP would be so big" riiight.. He's the cliche super friendly leader in the trollbox, tipping people for the stupidest reasons etc. This is again typical scam behavior. Spend some time in the polo box and see how quickly his attitude becomes ugly when anyone questions his beloved HyperScam, and watch as the henchmen David & Co. begin to appear in the box to defend their shitcoin.

I wish I could just get you to read the OP that you seem to know so much about. You can actually read the forking taking place.... and how it took longer than expected (thus the change in time).  And also I am sorry if I am too friendly and have too much fun with the friends I have made in crypto... Huh lol this is getting better by the moment buddy.

Update for everyone... The mature block I was saving to stake the forked block with... acidentally staked a few blocks before the fork time - just our luck.

I have a block that is less stake weight that is competing with the network to stake and once it gets the stake it should fork it with the new value.  Feel free to also try to get the first forked block. You can use my version of the .exe - right now it still uses the truckcoin appdata directory, so back it up first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please beware this is just a temporary version of the wallet.

Use at your own risk - and startup with the switch -connect=192.241.233.70

REMOVED

How do we know when the coin has forked? And do we have an ETA on a complied Windows wallet? I do not know how to do that stuff myself.

Right now they are both still the same coin. I had a block ready to stake right away but I accidentally let it stake right before the switch in the code. So now I have to wait for the next stake.

It could take an hour or it could take a day. So just be patient for now and check back in a bit. I have to be AFK for a few hours and will check back to see if it finally stakes.

Anyone else with mature blocks can attempt to fork with the new wallet as well.

With the most recent commit you will need to connect to the node I listed above in order to get any connections. We are waiting at block 31716 until we generate our own HYP block 31717. We have mature blocks be hashed, not sure how long it will take. We might even have to do some updates to the code to get it to take the updates easier.

The TRK is still moving so if you are passed block 31716 you are on TRK.

All other builds are now somewhat obsolete as they aren't able to connect to the update client unless rebuilt.  So just sit back and relax and check back in a day.  You aren't missing out on any action trust me.

So should we hold off selling our TRK coins for now or can we sell them if we want (have wallet.dat file saved)?

Hold you TRK until we have the first block.

Does this mean people could still buy TRK and get HYP?

Well right now we are on block 31716 for HYP and TRK is passed that.  So right now anything on the TRK chain is already passed that block and won't carry over.  We are trying to fork from this block, but I am not going to promise anything.

Alright the moment we have all been waiting for!! Block 31781 is a HYP block, its own chain will be maintained from here. And as you can see I hit the max subsidy!!  It is working folks.  The wallet still sucks! I know this and will roll out some changes on it and sort out the datadir issue. Enjoy HyperStakers!!

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:34:56 PM

Did you want to check your numbers again or should i go straight to posting screenshots making you look stupid?

Hint: the last time BTC was $600 was end of July. The first time HYP hit 2k sat was mid September.

You HYP bagholders are another breed entirely.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:43:17 PM

problem people are not honest.. you think he's being honest but i had my own brother say to me doing this shit..
Fuck Bitcoin i want to make a profit (when i gave him $900+ bucks in coins)
he said he does not give two fucking shits about any stupid crypto crap.. he wants to make MONEY ! $$$ PERIOD !
and is he the only one ?.. nooooooope
let's not play stupid little innocent games here.. it won't work you talking to other guys who want to make money and will not buy the sorry excuse.

2nd of all most of us never heard of Truckcoin so that fuck ups your story here bad LOL
anyone that heard about HYP had to go and see it came from Truck Coin which was long gone..
i will post what i just did to another guy here via pm a minute ago..

hey.. one of the key issues and pretty much the main point of that Hypstake topic
is that Hypnotique pointed out how the announcement was for a Truck Coin transfer
at pretty much the same exact time..

that would be like me taking IFC or CENT or some other coin and announcing on the spot
with no warning that it is now some other coin but far more rare and you can't mine them.. buy them on Poloniex only LOL
and did the dev's etc buy them AFTER like every else had to ? of course not ahahha
they got them free basically and they got lots !
and then the more you dig because of their massive spamming the more details you find making it look worse and worse

People should feel cheated !

any other guys that "work on all sorts of coins" that want to chime in lol
and i don't suppose your all going to put a happy go lucky positive spin on those 1,000+ coins you all worked on huh ?

If you want to take an old coin and do what they did they should have announced and left it for a month or something
and THEN advertised it like they did afterwards..
Notice how they hijack the chat box at poloniex and bump the ANN topic etc non stop AFTER the did the transfer from
some unknown dead shit coin none of us heard of ? get it ?
Whisper whisper.. truck coin.. and guys had an hour to try and get Truck coins then the hr passed and they are YELLING HYP
and no truck coins can be found LOL

feel free to put a spin on things though guys it amuses my fucking balls off that you want to so desperately insult all our intelligence for some "FUN" experimental Bitcoin Profit
Next time maybe consider doing your experiment on Test Net instead of on noobs pockets with a scam that is designed to fail from the start..
HOW ?
You mean to tell me all of you that have worked on code for POS are unaware that super mega high POS percentage earnings will Kill the coin ?
you coders out there know damn well this is happening and SOON !

What kind of an "experiment" is is making an artificially rare coin that was 100% premined privately with the public not given a chance to get any
and then adding HIGH stake percentages you know damn will will kill the coin later as more coins get staked turning the rare coin into a mass produced one.
How is it an experiment when you KNOW what the end result is ? ....Lambo's for the Richlist LOL
So why guys, have they slipped in that keyword non fucking stop ? "experiment" is your disclaimer to absolve them of any wrong doing when it crashes and burns later
like they KNOW it will ! ..why else it mentioned so fan much ? think about it !

@Biomech, You said..
so far the experiment has been vastly more successful than any of us envisioned

SO FAR !
But you guys know damn well a brick wall is coming and a lot of these poor sap's are going to get burned and guess what ?
Your fun little "experiment" is going to have profited you guys a fucking massive huge fortune in Bitcoin profits !
so yeah fucking wonder your smiling saying it's been a success.. gimme a fuuuuuucking break  Roll Eyes

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

I would not touch this shit no matter how many times presstab has offered me bribery coins on Poloniex's chat box in front of everyone !
I have made virtually no effort at all to dig up info on this coin and have run into sleazy point after point and i didn't even go looking *yet ! AHHAHHAH
the more you dig the worse it looks..

and most of you are admittedly scam coins supporters so just carry on.. don't mind me i am talking to people who care and contribute with Crypto..
you greedy selfish corrupt scammers can on with $$$ experiment business..
and yeah it is fun turning 5 bucks in dead coins into 50 Bitcoin profit from Noobs who had to take money from their banks to pay you.. ya i bet that's fun LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:54:41 PM

By the way super mass coin cloner Shakezulu has in the past been caught repeating Experiment and Fun and profit as an excuse for his coins too
and look where the POS coins came from Wink
kinda funny how some guy made the first coin control features says the same shit but popped up with a different account admitting to making an alternate batch of shit coins
but not the ones that went bad such as CENT with a virus or HBN or CAP's or or or roororor and notice all those were pretty much Cryptsy staff coins ?
cough cough CASH LOL

i see you busted red handed your here making the same shit and talking the same way word for word and the other guy went into hiding many many months ago..
AND all of cryptsy staff have kept telling me that some other unknown mysterious stranger took over all of those Shakezule coins LOLOLOLOLOL riiiiiight
i could go on but i want you idiots to think i don't know who you are to lure you out so i can get more info to crush you later with Wink

lemme say.. CRYPTSY did not have the facilities to push a coin like this on their exchange ready so it's obvious their back room boys crew
went to Poloniex.. and now look Wink
same old scammer guys just a non stop tsunami of user accounts lol

a few you better start sweating Wink

Deepanal

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:55:25 PM

problem people are not honest.. you think he's being honest but i had my own brother say to me doing this shit..
Fuck Bitcoin i want to make a profit (when i gave him $900+ bucks in coins)
he said he does not give two fucking shits about any stupid crypto crap.. he wants to make MONEY ! $$$ PERIOD !
and is he the only one ?.. nooooooope
let's not play stupid little innocent games here.. it won't work you talking to other guys who want to make money and will not buy the sorry excuse.

2nd of all most of us never heard of Truckcoin so that fuck ups your story here bad LOL
anyone that heard about HYP had to go and see it came from Truck Coin which was long gone..
i will post what i just did to another guy here via pm a minute ago..

hey.. one of the key issues and pretty much the main point of that Hypstake topic
is that Hypnotique pointed out how the announcement was for a Truck Coin transfer
at pretty much the same exact time..

that would be like me taking IFC or CENT or some other coin and announcing on the spot
with no warning that it is now some other coin but far more rare and you can't mine them.. buy them on Poloniex only LOL
and did the dev's etc buy them AFTER like every else had to ? of course not ahahha
they got them free basically and they got lots !
and then the more you dig because of their massive spamming the more details you find making it look worse and worse

People should feel cheated !

any other guys that "work on all sorts of coins" that want to chime in lol
and i don't suppose your all going to put a happy go lucky positive spin on those 1,000+ coins you all worked on huh ?

If you want to take an old coin and do what they did they should have announced and left it for a month or something
and THEN advertised it like they did afterwards..
Notice how they hijack the chat box at poloniex and bump the ANN topic etc non stop AFTER the did the transfer from
some unknown dead shit coin none of us heard of ? get it ?
Whisper whisper.. truck coin.. and guys had an hour to try and get Truck coins then the hr passed and they are YELLING HYP
and no truck coins can be found LOL

feel free to put a spin on things though guys it amuses my fucking balls off that you want to so desperately insult all our intelligence for some "FUN" experimental Bitcoin Profit
Next time maybe consider doing your experiment on Test Net instead of on noobs pockets with a scam that is designed to fail from the start..
HOW ?
You mean to tell me all of you that have worked on code for POS are unaware that super mega high POS percentage earnings will Kill the coin ?
you coders out there know damn well this is happening and SOON !

What kind of an "experiment" is is making an artificially rare coin that was 100% premined privately with the public not given a chance to get any
and then adding HIGH stake percentages you know damn will will kill the coin later as more coins get staked turning the rare coin into a mass produced one.
How is it an experiment when you KNOW what the end result is ? ....Lambo's for the Richlist LOL
So why guys, have they slipped in that keyword non fucking stop ? "experiment" is your disclaimer to absolve them of any wrong doing when it crashes and burns later
like they KNOW it will ! ..why else it mentioned so fan much ? think about it !

@Biomech, You said..
so far the experiment has been vastly more successful than any of us envisioned

SO FAR !
But you guys know damn well a brick wall is coming and a lot of these poor sap's are going to get burned and guess what ?
Your fun little "experiment" is going to have profited you guys a fucking massive huge fortune in Bitcoin profits !
so yeah fucking wonder your smiling saying it's been a success.. gimme a fuuuuuucking break  Roll Eyes

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

I would not touch this shit no matter how many times presstab has offered me bribery coins on Poloniex's chat box in front of everyone !
I have made virtually no effort at all to dig up info on this coin and have run into sleazy point after point and i didn't even go looking *yet ! AHHAHHAH
the more you dig the worse it looks..

and most of you are admittedly scam coins supporters so just carry on.. don't mind me i am talking to people who care and contribute with Crypto..
you greedy selfish corrupt scammers can on with $$$ experiment business..
and yeah it is fun turning 5 bucks in dead coins into 50 Bitcoin profit from Noobs who had to take money from their banks to pay you.. ya i bet that's fun LOL

You sound like such an idiot, it's shocking. I can honestly say I have never read anyone post such dumb shit  consistently in my life. Please, continue posting your moronic comments. It's very entertaining!
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:03:41 PM

Mosty poloniex adds coins from same people of their circle.you trade there u feed pockets of same people

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:13:48 PM

some long winded shit pointing fingers, see above

Spoetnik, I have refrained from replying to you for a long time, because you post.. like a politician. You take just enough truth to make yourself look educated on a subject, spin it like a fucking centrifuge, spit it out, and pretend LOUDLY that you're doing no such thing.

I answered Hypnotique politely because he was polite to me. I'm answering you sarcasticly because it's what I'm best at, and on your best day you are a two bit amateur. Feel free to point out my logical fallacies. The first one likely to come to mind is argumentum ad-hominem. Guilty. But in this case, it's not a logical fallacy because your WELL KNOWN character is, in fact, at issue.

I should be ashamed of myself? No, I should not. I took a risk knowing it was a risk, and I won. Oh, horrible me.

Truck coin was indeed an obscure coin, abandoned by it's developer. I can say that of about, oh, 700 alts right now. Are they all scams? Some, certainly. More of them, just plain incompetence. If I were to make accusations against ANY of them, I would for damn sure do my research.

First, shortly after HYP was forked from TRK, noise23 took control of that coin, and has somewhat revived it. Gonna call him a scammer too? Or is that just for the ones that gain the mainstream that aren't bitcoin or a clear gamble like your favorites? I won't say anything bad about your favorites, because I have no evidence and little knowledge of them.

When you say things in public that you cannot back, even if you're right but can't prove it, there is a legal tort involved. That tort is libel. Careful where you tread, as you are defaming people willy-nilly for nothing more than being investors. Yes, me. My actual identity is easy to find. I've used the name Biomech since several years prior to the creation of the World Wide Web, and it has long been associated with my real name. DO NOT accuse me of being a scammer. I take my rep serious, and you WILL retract that.

Let me give you a clue. On both this forum and several dedicated websites, the greatest of which is Google, there is a SEARCH function. Do NOT rely on Troll boxes, though to all appearances you belong on them, nor on your psychic sense (since you seem to know the motives of everyone) because none of these are particularly useful.

All coins currently out there either trade against Bitcoin or USD or other fiat. This is the way of things. At some point a coin will break out of that, most likely. That's the grand goal. To single out a coin BECAUSE it trades to bitcoin is more than merely disingenuous, it's outright lying. ALL altcoins trade against bitcoin. All of them.

We all have our favorites. Some, for no good reason, some for reasons that YOU might not understand or approve of. Your stance as the defender of the weak, newbie, etc. simply doesn't hold. I've read many posts from you over the time I've been on this forum, and it's absolutely always cocksure, self aggrandizing braggadocio. Alright, Always is hyperbole, but the few that it's not true of would barely fill a 800X600 page. I've yet to see EVEN ONE post from you that was helpful. And I've been here six months longer than my join date, because I do take my own advice. I lurked for a long time so as not to look like a fool when I did start posting. I failed in that, but I at least didn't make a complete ass of myself. You cannot say the same. Not honestly.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:29:31 PM

What was Spoetnik's role in this coin?   Huh

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:35:10 PM

Go ahead and make me look stupid. I don't give a rat's ass what you do Tongue

EDIT: Oh wait, you're the dumbass. I said I paid OTC for HYP 2k sat. Go check the OTC board and you can see if you really care.

Show me where you said OTC. I'll wait.

Now you're saying you paid 2k sats per coin after the July 6 fork, and continued to pay >2k for your coins even though the exchanges hovered between 500-1000 sats until mid September?

Either way, this is besides the point. Let's move on

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:36:04 PM

What was Spoetnik's role in this coin?   Huh

His usual involvement. Self aggrandizement and FUD.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:54:46 PM

Hmm now a freshly created account is trying to extort me. Come on guys. Grow up and get a real job.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:06:22 PM

Spoetnik, I have refrained from replying to you for a long time, because you post.. like a politician. You take just enough truth to make yourself look educated on a subject, spin it like a fucking centrifuge, spit it out, and pretend LOUDLY that you're doing no such thing.

I answered Hypnotique politely because he was polite to me. I'm answering you sarcasticly because it's what I'm best at, and on your best day you are a two bit amateur.

i don't have to be polite to you your responsible for pushing out Ponzi's out your coin cloning factory door..

And i was just saying your putting a spin on things.. maybe 5 times so don't copy cat what i say and try and use it on me.
what i posted was the truth and i have to be careful what i say because you cowards Troll me non stop pick apart every word i said non stop 24/7 trying to discredit me.
..with a tons of various alternate accounts  Roll Eyes

being polite to scammers who cause a diversion is not on my high priority list.. i like how you dodge every thing i said i earlier LOL

being nice while you rip people off is the name of the game i know Wink

and i did not quote the rest of what you said because i didn't even read it... i don't give a fuck what some lippy COCKY coin cloner thinks..
your a cancer on our scene and your going to have to leave.. and i will make sure of it one way or another scammer(s)  !
Get out of MY Altcoin scene !

watch your ass.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:10:25 PM

What was Spoetnik's role in this coin?   Huh

I am flattered you want to give me ALL the credit but you will notice i did not MAKE the topic here
and.. i was not the only one who helped expose this scam coin !
get it ?
or do i have to spell it out for you genius's here ?

give props where they are due guys Wink

if you don't know who to credit re-read the topic from start to finish please..
and i will warn ya.. you mess with the Penguin you get the full AK clip  Cool

thundertoe
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:17:40 PM

Spoetnik, honey bunny, you're a funny fellow.

First off, you can go to http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ like I told you for your coin numbers. It's not a scary site (I will hold your flipper if you want). Tranz uses it for HBN and CAP, see here:

http://hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com/
http://cap.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

Now if you go to the HYP one, you will notice that there is a rich list with a *ton* of claimed addresses. I personally have never seen anything like this before Shocked

http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich

You can analyze these addresses all you want. Some users have performed interesting analysis on HYP, HBN, and CAP in my thread.

I leave you with a poem:

I'm in the milk and the milk's in me.
God Bless the milk and God Bless me!

Explain why anyone should be impressed from a richlist of a 100% premined coin?

Haha, okay ThunderTROLL Tongue

One reason, at least they were willing to spend the $30 a month to have a richlist/blockexplorer that is always updated.

You're sitting on 160k-200k TEK and at the time I mentioned the HYP richlist to you, you wanted to do a community collection or something like that. The TEK blockx.info site wasn't working during a time when people were concerned about forks.

Also, let's take the 160k number. That's 5.4% of TEK. Presstab has 3.36% of HYP. But hey, at least he is willing to spend the massive $30 a month charge for the HYP blockexplorer (which is really a steal since I know dudes that charge $100-$150 a month for the same stuff).

Can't dump my TEK fast enough. Just buy me out if you have so much faith in your coin Tongue

i bought 5.4% with cash or mined and staked it.. his cost... nothing. I spend money on Tek when i can, buying coins or funding work, want more feel free to contribute with something other than complaints.

Also this is irrelevant to why i should be impressed with anyone being on a richlist of a 100% premined coin.

I wouldn't expect a fair argument from somebody that writes investment threads for high interest coins and cant even calculate compound correctly.(multiple times wrongly stating that TEK pays a much higher yearly compound rate over hyper).

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:19:21 PM

I answered Hypnotique politely because he was polite to me. I'm answering you sarcasticly because it's what I'm best at, and on your best day you are a two bit amateur.

i don't have to be polite to you your responsible for pushing out Ponzi's out your coin cloning factory door..

And i was just saying your putting a spin on things.. maybe 5 times so don't copy cat what i say and try and use it on me.
what i posted was the truth and i have to be careful what i say because you cowards Troll me non stop pick apart every word i said non stop 24/7 trying to discredit me.
..with a tons of various alternate accounts  Roll Eyes

being polite to scammers who cause a diversion is not on my high priority list.. i like how you dodge every thing i said i earlier LOL

being nice while you rip people off is the name of the game i know Wink

and i did not quote the rest of what you said because i didn't even read it... i don't give a fuck what some lippy COCKY coin cloner thinks..
your a cancer on our scene and your going to have to leave.. and i will make sure of it one way or another scammer(s)  !
Get out of MY Altcoin scene !

watch your ass.

My ass is clean, and I'm not a developer or a cloner. Try again. Try HARDER. You just justified everything I said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: