Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:21:20 AM

guys it's not a personal issue for me speaking on my own behalf it's about facts !

if facts look shady or something oh well.. it happens in crypto non stop deal with it.
if a guys says something is sketchy looking don't bother trying to Troll him and discredit his opinion.. it's a waste of time.
set the record straight and move on.
who likes who doesn't matter..

i just finished putting it on that guy and he keeps hiding.
does he really believe high POS is a "successful" idea ?
well if he does then we agree to disagree ..but asking is fair !

in that situation what more can i expect ?
i post a point he posts his we move and others form their own opinion how ever they want.

but please spare me this i am getting picked on by evil FUD'ers garbage..
a bunch of us have tried hard to talk about coins and you have all responded by attacking us personally NON STOP !
which is rather telling to the astute observer no ?

I actually responded point by point. I am not hiding a goddamn thing.

As for asking? No problem on my side. If you don't ask the hard questions, you're a fool. It's more the way you "ask". Calling scam (yes, I know you're not the OP) and then mischaracterizing a great deal of the actual PUBLIC history of the coin is not asking, it's accusing. My problem with you is, as it has been for a long time, that you come out shooting and hope you hit a nerve. You ain't no "disinterested public servant" if ever there was such a thing.

I also will admit that I countered you for the pure fun of it, since normally I don't bother with obvious trolls. I used to, a lot, back in the 90's, because it's fun. But it's also taxing and time consuming, and I don't have the time that I once did.

do you think it's going to fail or no though ?
to me i think the core concept is doomed to failure and it's going to be a loss for people who lose money over a fun experiment !
you think i am "an obvious troll" and i think i am one of them few guys around her offering sane info to new users
you just said my point was good man Wink
I also don't think 90% of you know what the word Troll means you use it as an insulting word of attack to discredit people.
or you do but your playing dumb about it AKA: Bitcointalk rule #1
who is here bending over backwards to warn guys and not just scream buy my shitty altcoin... experiment #1,600 for "fun and profit"
what you call Trolling i call looking out for the vulnerable so many of you so nonchalantly give two shits about.

keep up with the evil Troll FUD'ing people bullshit for the one zillionth time people watching are not going to buy it
..don't insult our intelligence .

i come to talk coins not trade insults with spoiled brats who want our Bitcoin.
if they want to troll they can go do it at 4chan or something..
previous page i reported presstab to the mods for bragging about trolling by the way.. what does that tell you ?

cut the crap guys.. don't PLAY smart.. BE SMART !

FUD first & ask questions later™
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 12:36:27 AM

HyperBlue
Poloniex Day
Poloniex Night
Celestial
Magma
We should create a carrousel for hyperstake.com. I will propose to squiggie

I have a challenge: let's beat the Monero thread free for all in pagination. I know, it will take time but at least will have nice pictures Smiley Maybe the goal is the same: tank the price of HYP. Doesn't look that effective, though.

He's also pretty damned honest
The number one reason why I teamed up with him.

I have become quite friendly with David in the course of this, but prior to HyperStake, I had only ever interacted with him on the TEK thread, and not very much even then. I only learned he was French after the launch of HYP. Sorry David, but you're the first frenchman who hasn't pissed me off Cheesy
I even learnt things on this thread w00t Smiley
Now that we are on the anecdotes, Biomech, your first name in France is popular in people who are in their twenties now and some years ago, your first name was synonym for "immature pre-teen nerd". Since the popularity of a given name for a given generation change from one country to another, I suppose you are more then 20 (an definitely not a "immature pre-teen nerd", but that was a given) but I still struggle at guessing your age Smiley
/end anecdote

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:36:56 AM

Good to see people talking with facts now.
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:40:19 AM

Good job on getting your sheeps posting and requoting large images to hide all the posts that threaten your scam.

David, when has any of your coins gained "wider adoption"?
How many coins have you had a hand in? Eleven? Does that sound about right?
All your coins are just made for exchanges. Everyone knows this, even your bagholders know this.
You're a cloner. That's it. You make money for yourself and your pals at the expense of the trusting, voiceless majority.
You're part of the disease that is holding back crypto.

No matter how many times you proclaim how important you are in crypto, no matter how many times you post links of your simple-minded comments to Polo's trollbox trying to impress some noob, people know who you are, David.

I know for a fact that even some members of the Monero team are embarrassed to be associated with you, David.
Two. Monero and HyperStake (Mintcoin and Noblecoin, I do not dev them, I like them and helped a bit, that's different).
Try harder.

oh, and this is Earl David.
(there is a tongue-in-cheek reference here - how long before this reference is reused out of context?)

i think some missed out and is alittle upset. Grin
Little is an understatement Cheesy He could buy or get inspiraration instead of trolling. This is open source, not open mouth.

I don't understand why people spend time setting up new accounts and derogatory post instead of actually doing something (well, I actually do understand, I just hope he will move beyond this with time and wisdom). As the saying goes "better to light up a candle than to curse the darkness".

(I know, I said I would not intervene on this quarantine thread - I'm so happy we made our ANN self-mod), but since presstab is posting, I should let him have fun alone. So-li-da-ri-ty Cheesy
as long as it doesn't impede the development of XMR and HYP of course

David, David, David...
Not surprising that you would deny it. Of course you won't destroy your own gravy train.
But your denial lacks the indignation of someone falsely accused of something. It sounds contrived.
I have also restored the parts of my quotes which you have cowardly snipped off.

We are doing something here David. We are trying to prevent you and your cronies from scamming noobs.
I have a challenge for you.
Presstab earlier posted this.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

The phrasing of the sentences do not sound like you at all. It looks like something you and Presstab made up together as usual.
If you dare allow theymos or a Hero-level escrow to view that chain of messages and confirm their actually existence, it would prove both of you are not lying psychopathic scumbags who would cheat and lie just to make some money. If those private messages exists, it would prove I don't know what I am talking about and I will no longer have any credibility to say anything at all. It would prove the sneaky edits in the ANN thread were not malicious.

Do you and your sycophant Presstab dare take up this challenge, David Latapie, or will you make up some excuses to get out of this? Please don't try to get your cronies to verify the messages. Theymos, Badbear, Maidak, Tysat, John K, Danny Hamilton, Tomatocage, gmaxwell or people of similar stature would do nicely.

EDIT: Immediately after posting this, I received a PM from Presstab.

hey PM me back if you dare  Shocked

I wonder what he is up to?

EDIT: Immediately after posting this, I received a PM from Presstab.

hey PM me back if you dare  Shocked

I wonder what he is up to?

PM me back and maybe you will see

No thanks. Let's keep everything public.
I'm going out for a date shortly so David will have plenty of time to contact an admin, mod or escrow I suggested above to verify the existence of the PMs. The selected admin, mod or escrow can also check my account and view the strange private messages I've been receiving.

So David Latapie and Presstab, it's been one day. Have either of you contacted anyone to verify the phantom PMs?
It's such a simple thing to do. Unless both of you are scared of being proven liars?
It really is pathetic when two 'devs' have to resort to creating fake PMs between each other to support their story.
If Presstab and David lied about the PMs, one can only imagine what else they are lying about.
I pity the poor fools who bought into the HYP lies. They are basically just paying for David and Presstab's new car and Christmas holiday and funding their next scam.
What a way to earn a living.

So David Latapie and Presstab, it's been one day. Have either of you contacted anyone to verify the phantom PMs?
It's such a simple thing to do. Unless both of you are scared of being proven liars?
It really is pathetic when two 'devs' have to resort to creating fake PMs between each other to support their story.
If Presstab and David lied about the PMs, one can only imagine what else they are lying about.
I pity the poor fools who bought into the HYP lies. They are basically just paying for David and Presstab's new car and Christmas holiday and funding their next scam.
What a way to earn a living.

Its not fake at all, but i have no intentions of appeasing some fake troll accounts request. Use your real account boy.

So this will be your excuse then to try and escape from your lies?
I know you're not very bright, and are just a lackey for David, but when you say 'fake troll accounts', that's a contradiction in terms, dumbo.  Grin
In case you didn't notice, four other people have asked you the same question.
Aren't you embarrassed making a living like this? Does your father knows his son makes money by scamming?
I also won't respond to any of your PMs, because knowing your history, you will probably photoshop my replies. So stop sending me PMs.

Presstab, it's been two days and you're still grasping at all sorts of straws trying to hide from your lies (and David has strangely gone silent  Roll Eyes).
It will literally take you a few minutes to contact one of the people I listed and asked them to verify the existence of your and David's phantom emails.
You can actually get rid of me by just confirming the existence of those PMs.
Instead, you rather waste all of our times posting about other things, sending me PMs and warning people off from posting in this thread.
It doesn't make sense. Verify those PMs exist and you will likely end this thread.

@Biomech, you are silent about the PMs. What's your take on that? You have a lot of opinions judging by the way you have insulted and belittled Spoetnik, so you must have an opinion about the phantom PMs. Why do you think Presstab is refusing to verify their existence? You said earlier that "if you don't ask the hard questions, you're a fool". Why are you not asking the hard and obvious question to Presstab here?

Does it not stand to reason that if David and Presstab can concoct a fake and elaborate series of PMs between them, they have also likely lied about other aspects of Hyperstake? If they can easily lie to their 'supporters', you must also wonder and ask why they quietly edited the ANN thread. You're no fool, right?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:49:43 AM

it's good to see elite Hero members deciding to speak up and chime in with an opinion for once.
it's pretty easy to kick back silently contributing nothing to the Altcoin scene while helping put coins out.
where have you guys been ? hmm ?

in case some of you are unaware there is no rule against scamming here but i bet some coin "contributors/contractors" are more than aware of this Wink
and where were they on the last 100 scam coins we discussed ? hmm ?
people that contribute to the altcoin scene have opinions that hold weight.. not those that hide !
and only pop up with a Royal appearance to defend THEIR COIN.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:01:27 AM

guys it's not a personal issue for me speaking on my own behalf it's about facts !

if facts look shady or something oh well.. it happens in crypto non stop deal with it.
if a guys says something is sketchy looking don't bother trying to Troll him and discredit his opinion.. it's a waste of time.
set the record straight and move on.
who likes who doesn't matter..

i just finished putting it on that guy and he keeps hiding.
does he really believe high POS is a "successful" idea ?
well if he does then we agree to disagree ..but asking is fair !

in that situation what more can i expect ?
i post a point he posts his we move and others form their own opinion how ever they want.

but please spare me this i am getting picked on by evil FUD'ers garbage..
a bunch of us have tried hard to talk about coins and you have all responded by attacking us personally NON STOP !
which is rather telling to the astute observer no ?

I actually responded point by point. I am not hiding a goddamn thing.

As for asking? No problem on my side. If you don't ask the hard questions, you're a fool. It's more the way you "ask". Calling scam (yes, I know you're not the OP) and then mischaracterizing a great deal of the actual PUBLIC history of the coin is not asking, it's accusing. My problem with you is, as it has been for a long time, that you come out shooting and hope you hit a nerve. You ain't no "disinterested public servant" if ever there was such a thing.

I also will admit that I countered you for the pure fun of it, since normally I don't bother with obvious trolls. I used to, a lot, back in the 90's, because it's fun. But it's also taxing and time consuming, and I don't have the time that I once did.

do you think it's going to fail or no though ?
to me i think the core concept is doomed to failure and it's going to be a loss for people who lose money over a fun experiment !
you think i am "an obvious troll" and i think i am one of them few guys around her offering sane info to new users
you just said my point was good man Wink
I also don't think 90% of you know what the word Troll means you use it as an insulting word of attack to discredit people.
or you do but your playing dumb about it AKA: Bitcointalk rule #1
who is here bending over backwards to warn guys and not just scream buy my shitty altcoin... experiment #1,600 for "fun and profit"
what you call Trolling i call looking out for the vulnerable so many of you so nonchalantly give two shits about.
Thought I had adequately addressed this, but as it's a legitimate question, I'll answer that. No, I don't think it will fail due to concept. I think the concept is valid. Whether it will prove out in the long run? I honestly think that most coins in the bitcoin vein will ultimately fail as newer and better means of using blockchain technology displace them. I include Bitcoin in that. But I also think the basal concept of cryptocurrency will redefine money, and I WELCOME the experimentation. I've both won and lost in the hyperspace of cryptocurrency, and found a place in life that I have long sought. I'm not in it solely for profit. I am first and foremost an anarcho-capitalist, and I think that cryptos further my philosophy. If you, or anyone for that matter, are just looking for quick profits, that's on you. I've no objection to that, even, it's just not my bag. I'm looking to the mid to long term, and I think that POS coins meet that need more than POW coins. That I hold and support both, and am an avid miner, should illustrate my bent and dedication.

As for Trolling, yes, I understand the term. While many equate it with underbridge dwellers, I know it's derivation. It's from fishing, and it's casting bait on a long line and dragging it through the water to provoke a response. Precisely your style. As I said, I have previously just let you rant. This is NOT the first encounter I've had with you. In nearly every case it's just self aggrandizing bullshit with a smattering of facts and a whole lot of negative speculation.

keep up with the evil Troll FUD'ing people bullshit for the one zillionth time people watching are not going to buy it
..don't insult our intelligence .

i come to talk coins not trade insults with spoiled brats who want our Bitcoin.
if they want to troll they can go do it at 4chan or something..
previous page i reported presstab to the mods for bragging about trolling by the way.. what does that tell you ?

cut the crap guys.. don't PLAY smart.. BE SMART !
I'm not insulting their intelligence, I was, as you noted, insulting yours. I should have instead attacked your style, but I was pissed off. For that I apologize, if not for my conclusions. I stand by them.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:04:19 AM

HyperBlue
Poloniex Day
Poloniex Night
Celestial
Magma
We should create a carrousel for hyperstake.com. I will propose to squiggie

I have a challenge: let's beat the Monero thread free for all in pagination. I know, it will take time but at least will have nice pictures Smiley Maybe the goal is the same: tank the price of HYP. Doesn't look that effective, though.

He's also pretty damned honest
The number one reason why I teamed up with him.

I have become quite friendly with David in the course of this, but prior to HyperStake, I had only ever interacted with him on the TEK thread, and not very much even then. I only learned he was French after the launch of HYP. Sorry David, but you're the first frenchman who hasn't pissed me off Cheesy
I even learnt things on this thread w00t Smiley
Now that we are on the anecdotes, Biomech, your first name in France is popular in people who are in their twenties now and some years ago, your first name was synonym for "immature pre-teen nerd". Since the popularity of a given name for a given generation change from one country to another, I suppose you are more then 20 (an definitely not a "immature pre-teen nerd", but that was a given) but I still struggle at guessing your age Smiley
/end anecdote

LOL Cheesy
Let me put it this way. I missed the speech that led to men landing on the moon, but I didn't miss the launch, and I remember Apollo 13 quite vividly. Not the movie Cheesy

I'm a few weeks shy of 46. And I'm definitely a nerd, though long past being a teenager. Didn't like 'em much when I was one, time has not improved my opinion.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:14:10 AM

@Biomech, you are silent about the PMs. What's your take on that? You have a lot of opinions judging by the way you have insulted and belittled Spoetnik, so you must have an opinion about the phantom PMs. Why do you think Presstab is refusing to verify their existence? You said earlier that "if you don't ask the hard questions, you're a fool". Why are you not asking the hard and obvious question to Presstab here?

Does it not stand to reason that if David and Presstab can concoct a fake and elaborate series of PMs between them, they have also likely lied about other aspects of Hyperstake? If they can easily lie to their 'supporters', you must also wonder and ask why they quietly edited the ANN thread. You're no fool, right?

I'll let them fight their fights for the most part. I'm a HYP supporter and have never made any bones about it. I'm also of the opinion that open source projects are the property of those who use them and put in the effort. I've known Press for quite a while and David for a short while, and I tend to believe them. It's a pretty minor issue, to be honest.

However, my issue with Spoetnik isn't that he calls people out over scams, but that he does so in a manner guaranteed to make him look like an idiot. I have ZERO issue with people digging in the dirt (if any) of any coin. I really don't think any of you are going to find anything outrageous here, but hey, I've been wrong in the past and likely will be again. We all make mistakes. Frankly, I have often looked into things in a positive light BECAUSE Spoetnik hated them. I sometimes have wondered if he's some sort of reverse shill, like most movie critics when reviewing action movies. I also hate how he seizes on something that seemingly everyone else knows like it's a fucking revelation.

As to whether I'm a fool? Time will tell. I try not to be.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:52:20 AM

At least we talked.. that alone is a step in the right direction.
For far too long this forum changed dramatically from when i registered here..
We all went from discussing the coins and the concepts etc to non stop cloning and advertising
and then creating new accounts to accuse someone of being a FUD'er or Troll every few minutes.
It was not like this before guys and many of you are clueless because you got here to trade Doge coin in Nov or December !

i don't see ANY of you stepping up to claim the 1,000+ shit coins posted in the ANN section.. it's always someone else  Roll Eyes
FUD first and ask questions later !
Why ? duh look around you and notice that scams are allowed (prob because it would be too hard to moderate)
So who moderates then ?
Not the guys hiding LOL

Posting ..one.. more... coin... is asking for it !

presstab said so what who cares and that everyone already knows, when this topic was posted on Poloniex chat..
well it seems to me everyone cares and almost nobody knew the HYP price tanked right after.. it dropped in half !

what we have here is a long line of points where you HYP guys are putting your best foot forward.
and anyone that notices any of the countless bad things about the coin are "obvious trolls"
how about not hiding all these bits of info in the first place ? and then trolling on guys who point it out ?

half of this topic is name calling and false accusations for me being the OP (for example) and i told you all a million times i don't know who guy is.. seriously !
Who's the troll ? ya uhh who is talking about coins ?
and who is here simply for name calling and attacks ? ..the answer lies on the previous pages.. read it Wink

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:01:13 AM

At least we talked.. that alone is a step in the right direction.
For far too long this forum changed dramatically from when i registered here..
We all went from discussing the coins and the concepts etc to non stop cloning and advertising
and then creating new accounts to accuse someone of being a FUD'er or Troll every few minutes.
It was not like this before guys and many of you are clueless because you got here to trade Doge coin in Nov or December !

i don't see ANY of you stepping up to claim the 1,000+ shit coins posted in the ANN section.. it's always someone else  Roll Eyes
FUD first and ask questions later !
Why ? duh look around you and notice that scams are allowed (prob because it would be too hard to moderate)
So who moderates then ?
Not the guys hiding LOL

Fair enough. If you look to my previous history, here, I've largely avoided the fights. I got irritated, and responded. You came back the way I expected at first, but then you mellowed out. So... I'll stop. I won't disengage, But I'll cease name calling. It's childish, though it has a strange appeal.

I claim no coins because I've made no coins. Not saying I won't, because it fascinates me. But at this point I have not. As for "hero member", I'm not so sure that's a badge of honor, given that it pretty much directly means you spend too much time here.
Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:15:46 AM

Hmmmm, breath taking thats for sure...
On a side note, the whole crypto world can be seen as one large ponzi or pyramid scheme.
If volume of trade and tx of BTC or other main coin stalls and goes down...
POOOOOF !!!
Bye bye ..

And if we have a look at so-called exchanges, and traders ?
Well, its save to say that its manipulated BIG time, and many ppl would spend time in jail when they would try to do the same on regulated exchanges like Wallstreet, London, etc.
And even those are manipulated.
Trading on inside information is illegal in the real world, but in the crypto world EVERYBODY would love to have access and act accordingly.
Coordinated pump and dumps also great "fun", for the insiders (whales) that is, average Joe gets screwed as usual.

Even currency, real money can end up as a ponzi.
Plenty of country's where the ppl prefer NOT to use their own country's currency but want USD.
As a result ?
Indeed POOOOF !!
Bye bye

I almost forgot, biggest ponzi schemes are usually run by politicians.
Known as "elections".   Grin
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:21:53 AM

On a side note, the whole crypto world can be seen as one large ponzi or pyramid scheme.
POOOOOF !!!
Bye bye ..

Well, its save to say that its manipulated BIG time, and many ppl would spend time in jail when they would try to do the same on regulated exchanges like Wallstreet, London, etc.
Trading on inside information is illegal in the real world, but in the crypto world EVERYBODY would love to have access and act accordingly.
Coordinated pump and dumps also great "fun", for the insiders (whales) that is, average Joe gets screwed as usual.

Plenty of country's where the ppl prefer NOT to use their own country's currency but want USD.
As a result ?
Indeed POOOOF !!
Bye bye

That's not a ponzi, that's outright theft.
Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:36:06 AM

POOOOOF !!!
Bye bye ..

As a result ?
Indeed POOOOF !!
Bye bye

That's not a ponzi, that's outright theft.
Well it works pretty much the same.
Trying to sell some fairytale to the ppl and when elections are over, we are getting screwed.
But then its all to late, and since ppl are blessed with short term memory, after some 4 years most have forgotten, so it starts all over again.
I guess you could say every 4 years we are getting GOXED.
Remember Gox, Mike Krapless ?
Those were the days !
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:06:21 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 09:19:19 AM by Spoetnik

i think the fairytale is 750% stake interest and playing dumb about it's inevitable failure.
as usual ALL of you bend over backwards avoiding admitting it's a dumb concept..
no matter how many times i put it on you guys !
think about it.. if it was a good idea then why the fuck was it not done before by all POS coins ? hhhhmmmmmmmm ?

do you need to run an "experiment" to know smacking yourself in the fucking face with a hammer is not smart ?
and a more accurate analogy would be smacking US in the face !
it's all of the end users who are going to get burned the devs etc who have already prob cashed out enough to have made a nice profit.

and hey.. your experiment for "fun & profit" (Shakezulu's trademark tag line) works better if you carefully edit out any bad points eh ?
is it a fair experiment to basically hide the fact it was from Truck Coin and to deliberately leave out the max coins on the ANN topic etc ?
is that a fair experiment ?
and is it honest if guys are hyping the public to buy non stop on chat by choosing their words carefully and leaving out negative points ?
a slanted biased unfair experiment designed to fail from the start for fun and profit ..at our expense !

from who ? well seems we have a lot of drama about various accounts being used publicly and via PM etc
then we have mysterious devs who pop up talking just like Shakezulu a legendary coin "contributor"
mimicking the comments he made in his devtome SHA and Scrypt coin cloning tutorials.. and on other places too !

and even finnier the guy said on chat to me some shit that pins his identity down too.. (again caught trying to tell me off exposing himself)
i posted a link to the HBN wiki page on coin control while discussing the POS high stake issue etc on Poloniex's chat about a week ago almost..
and this guy got mouthy with me and said it was his web site and he wrote the story i linked to him !
busted LOL
Your HYP coder is the HBN coder !
http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

and many of you Altcoin vets can take it from there and put two and two together..

If he did the POS code on HBN then what ?

I know damn well the hobo (Horus - Cryptsy mod aka: jdtmp etc) did not code the coin Hoboknikels / HBN LOL
i have already been told millions of times it was Shakezulu and i also have a list of other coins that guy has made
and.. i have already dealt with Shakezulu a lot Wink

so yeah.. it goes way beyond only two guys in crypto having EVER used this "experiments for fun and profit" tag line  / comment..
(he had the devtome article removed way back after i had confronted him here about many months ago where he said his tag line in the cloning tutorial)
the only two guys who said it a shit load of times in the last two years is Shakezulu and Biomech LOL
what coins did Shake make ? ask yourselves which one she Didn't ! ..cough cough CAP'S (Mullick Cryptsy mod's coin) CENT the highs take experiment coin Wink

*one of the clone guides pulled after i pointed it out months ago = http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=sha256_altcoin_cloning_guide

The backed up data so the little hiding cloner can't delete it Wink
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/confession-from-an-infamous-scam-coin-cloner.292512/
(note: he did the Scrypt cloning guide first then SHA and i also heard he sold it to people for a fee)
yaaaaaaaa innocent little angel here LOLOL

@Biomech, care to list off all the coins you have "contributed to" and any accounts you used here ?
*honestly ?

hey, HYP'sters your being played Wink

and they want you to think i am the Big bad evil Troll  Roll Eyes

why ? i have a million pounds of dirt on them that is why LOL
and i fuck up their ponzi schemes time after time ahahahha
we have not even begun to dig either.. you wanna see some shit exposed.. holy fuck, strap in or strap on what ever floats your boat cloners LOLOLOL ahahhaha

@Biomech
i was surprised to see you were dumb enough to poke your head out of the hole to get whacked LOL
i think it's because you wanted to tell me off so bad *again you HAD to expose yourself.. big mistake ahhahah
..shoulda just kept your mouth shut Wink

edit:
adding links Wink

Deepanal

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:09:50 PM

i think the fairytale is 750% stake interest and playing dumb about it's inevitable failure.
as usual ALL of you bend over backwards avoiding admitting it's a dumb concept..
no matter how many times i put it on you guys !
think about it.. if it was a good idea then why the fuck was it not done before by all POS coins ? hhhhmmmmmmmm ?

do you need to run an "experiment" to know smacking yourself in the fucking face with a hammer is not smart ?
and a more accurate analogy would be smacking US in the face !
it's all of the end users who are going to get burned the devs etc who have already prob cashed out enough to have made a nice profit.

and hey.. your experiment for "fun & profit" (Shakezulu's trademark tag line) works better if you carefully edit out any bad points eh ?
is it a fair experiment to basically hide the fact it was from Truck Coin and to deliberately leave out the max coins on the ANN topic etc ?
is that a fair experiment ?
and is it honest if guys are hyping the public to buy non stop on chat by choosing their words carefully and leaving out negative points ?
a slanted biased unfair experiment designed to fail from the start for fun and profit ..at our expense !

from who ? well seems we have a lot of drama about various accounts being used publicly and via PM etc
then we have mysterious devs who pop up talking just like Shakezulu a legendary coin "contributor"
mimicking the comments he made in his devtome SHA and Scrypt coin cloning tutorials.. and on other places too !

and even finnier the guy said on chat to me some shit that pins his identity down too.. (again caught trying to tell me off exposing himself)
i posted a link to the HBN wiki page on coin control while discussing the POS high stake issue etc on Poloniex's chat about a week ago almost..
and this guy got mouthy with me and said it was his web site and he wrote the story i linked to him !
busted LOL
Your HYP coder is the HBN coder !
http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

and many of you Altcoin vets can take it from there and put two and two together..

If he did the POS code on HBN then what ?

I know damn well the hobo (Horus - Cryptsy mod aka: jdtmp etc) did not code the coin Hoboknikels / HBN LOL
i have already been told millions of times it was Shakezulu and i also have a list of other coins that guy has made
and.. i have already dealt with Shakezulu a lot Wink

so yeah.. it goes way beyond only two guys in crypto having EVER used this "experiments for fun and profit" tag line  / comment..
(he had the devtome article removed way back after i had confronted him here about many months ago where he said his tag line in the cloning tutorial)
the only two guys who said it a shit load of times in the last two years is Shakezulu and Biomech LOL
what coins did Shake make ? ask yourselves which one she Didn't ! ..cough cough CAP'S (Mullick Cryptsy mod's coin) CENT the highs take experiment coin Wink

*one of the clone guides pulled after i pointed it out months ago = http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=sha256_altcoin_cloning_guide

The backed up data so the little hiding cloner can't delete it Wink
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/confession-from-an-infamous-scam-coin-cloner.292512/
(note: he did the Scrypt cloning guide first then SHA and i also heard he sold it to people for a fee)
yaaaaaaaa innocent little angel here LOLOL

@Biomech, care to list off all the coins you have "contributed to" and any accounts you used here ?
*honestly ?

hey, HYP'sters your being played Wink

and they want you to think i am the Big bad evil Troll  Roll Eyes

why ? i have a million pounds of dirt on them that is why LOL
and i fuck up their ponzi schemes time after time ahahahha
we have not even begun to dig either.. you wanna see some shit exposed.. holy fuck, strap in or strap on what ever floats your boat cloners LOLOLOL ahahhaha

@Biomech
i was surprised to see you were dumb enough to poke your head out of the hole to get whacked LOL
i think it's because you wanted to tell me off so bad *again you HAD to expose yourself.. big mistake ahhahah
..shoulda just kept your mouth shut Wink

edit:
adding links Wink

WTF are you talking about? You must be mentally challenged, bi-polar..somthing. Something has to explain your incredible amount of stupidity.
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:22:35 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 01:54:25 PM by Hypnotique

Hey, you guys aren't following presstab's "recommendation" not to post here  Cheesy

presstab, the anonymous developer who won't POD for his own coin, account registered in february 2014. Did your previous handle get busted for scamming too?

Tell me what "revealing my identity" has to do with allowing a mod/hero member to view the pm's between you and David, presstab? The point of crypto is you don't need to trust my identity, everything is in the blockchain. The blockchain proves you and David Latapie scammed your way into over 1 Million HYP (each) at the expense of all your supporters.

Hey, thanks for allowing the public to participate in your ICO for less than a day, while you, David and a few other insiders got to purchase all the TRK they could in the weeks before announcing the fork to get your free HYP. Then edit the fork date out afterwards.

Not a bad scam (aka "experiment") Too bad you guys got caught.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:35:26 PM

... interesting : Spoetnik and Hypnotique are never both online at the same time here  Roll Eyes

Too bad you have ZERO credibility

just want to screencap how we're both online here ahhaha

hey baby gnargnar i noticed your ran away and hid under you bed after i posted this and owned your ass eh ?
awww scared little baby wet himself and needs some fresh pampers.. go tell mom you made Boo Boom kid !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:38:43 PM

Hey, you guys aren't following presstab's "recommendation" not to post here  Cheesy

presstab, the anonymous developer who won't POD for his own coin, account registered in february 2014. Did your previous handle get busted for scamming too?

Tell me what "revealing my identity" has to do with allowing a mod/hero member to view the pm's between you and David, presstab? The point of crypto is you don't need to trust my identity, everything is in the blockchain. The blockchain proves you and David Latapie scammed your way into over 1 Million HYP (each) at the expense of all your supporters.

Hey, thanks for allowing the public to participate in your ICO for less than a day, while you, David and a few other insiders got to purchase all the TRK they could in the weeks before announcing the fork to get your free HYP. Then edit the fork date out afterwards.

Not a bad scam (aka "experiment") Too bad you guys got caught.

agreed and well said !
New users should read carefully (some details noted in the OP's first post/comment)

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:47:00 PM

hey baby gnargnar i noticed your ran away and hid under you bed after i posted this and owned your ass eh ?
awww scared little baby wet himself and needs some fresh pampers.. go tell mom you made Boo Boom kid !
calebwalker

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:02:15 PM

I might as well use this space to advertise our new wallet themes. Thanks for all the hard work ZeeWolf!!

HyperBlue
https://i.imgur.com/s9taXIo.jpg

Poloniex Day
https://i.imgur.com/pm62oDh.jpg

Poloniex Night
https://i.imgur.com/SH9eRrP.jpg

Dayum! Dem themable wallets though O.o

Zeewolf that is some nice work you put in there, HYP is looking as good as it runs now w000t w000t!!

kingpin69 check out the two new themes that Shrykez made for us today <3

Celestial
https://i.imgur.com/I7shmqL.jpg

Magma
https://i.imgur.com/ZPpIl6D.jpg

Magma looks awesome! Well done!

Thanks Ense04 but please make sure to give all the credit for the magma and celestial themes to Shrykez, he worked hard on these I know.

Well done shrykez!

I don't know if you all saw this difficulty chart I made:

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FjkW38u4.jpg&t=545&c=DpW-boBuX13npA

COOL!

https://prateekvjoshi.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/1-main1.jpg

I would like those wallet designs in TEK, I don't know how to code though, so I will complain until someone else does it for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: