Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:14:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
HYP

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:51:25 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 04:01:40 PM by HYP

I have no affiliation with anyone

FTFY

HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HA HA HE HA HE HAW

YES DESTROY THIS PUNY COIN.
https://i.imgur.com/tHMkqdh.png
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:16:31 PM

posting like crazy,...
because of envy
hahahahahhaaaaaaaahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhah hahahhahhahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaahahahah
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:16:22 PM

Thank you for the free PR.  Much appreciated!

For information: if you notice something factually wrong here, please report it to me. Otherwise, let fudders give us free publicity; it is always appreciated to increase volume, which leads to lesser volatility and wider adoption, which in turn are fundamental for continuing experimenting on a grander scale.

You're welcome.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:39:41 PM

Greetings Friends,

I don't normally give investment advice to you guys, but I'm finding it hard to pay
for my new office building by grinding the likes of TitCoin and CooterPickles.

So I've just listed HyperStake, a bleeding edge experiment in financial engineering,
and am strongly advising my good friends to invest. And don't forget to park your
coins on Cryptsy, where they are protected by 342 separate US federal and state
financial regulations. Staking your HYP will allow me to maintain a better class of
hookers and blow.

iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:42:46 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 07:45:00 PM by iantunc

If you work really hard on a project and your end goal is to fuck other people out of their money, fuck you.

A lot of people are loosing money from your actions now. Be ready for punishment.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
iantunc

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:24:08 PM

You have just deleted my post where I have said that I'm planning to prosecute you by means of court. I have a screenshot and a page copy. Everyone will know about it, I promise.

MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:35:20 PM

Greetings Friends,

I don't normally give investment advice to you guys, but I'm finding it hard to pay
for my new office building by grinding the likes of TitCoin and CooterPickles.

So I've just listed HyperStake, a bleeding edge experiment in financial engineering,
and am strongly advising my good friends to invest. And don't forget to park your
coins on Cryptsy, where they are protected by 342 separate US federal and state
financial regulations. Staking your HYP will allow me to maintain a better class of
hookers and blow.

calebwalker

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:02:52 PM

Anyone reading this should choose TEK. It has 0% premine, see this link for it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320404.0

TEK IS CHEAP RIGHT NOW. BUY BUY BUY!!

No they shouldn't. Anytime somebody tries to sell a coin using unsolicited advice (meaning nobody here ever asked you for your opinion), I immediately assume that person is composed entirely of garbage. I don't know how they talk or walk around, but their bones, muscle and cartilage have somehow all been replaced with rotting refuse, along with the thing that is supposed to resemble a brain.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TEK!!!

This is the thing, TEK was launched way more fair than HYP. TEK was announced in Cryptsy chat for all to see, and later the announcements made to forums. TEK is STILL MINEABLE. So that proves it is much more fair.

Just saying! Buy TEK from here: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TEK_BTC
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:40:14 PM

You have just deleted my post where I have said that I'm planning to prosecute you by means of court. I have a screenshot and a page copy. Everyone will know about it, I promise.

This is not a self-moderated thread, talk to mprep about your deleted post.

Please do keep us updated on the court proceedings, i'll be on the lookout for a subpoena.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
iantunc

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:51:07 PM

This is not a self-moderated thread, talk to mprep about your deleted post.

Please do keep us updated on the court proceedings, i'll be on the lookout for a subpoena.

Sorry, it seems to me I've mistakenly pressed the Edit button instead of Quote. But you should understand that you aren't doing a good thing, and if you'll continue, the community will find legal instruments to deal with it.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:54:31 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 01:38:01 AM by Spoetnik

@Zer0Sum & HYP that was pretty damn funny super mega happy ROFL'z Dance Time  Grin

@iantunc
learn how the basics of a stock forum system works before giving us insults back on coin tech you can not comprehend kid..
you will lose less credibility that way.. adorable you would have been better off saying nothing at all son LOL

First i advise learning how to click buttons Wink

let us know how the lawsuits are working out.. have your lawyer talk to my lawyer ok ?
I had him just finish recently shit kick the fuck out of Paypal where i won my case 100% over a Bitcoin issue
..but if you want some too my lawyer will gladly shell out some beats..
he REALLY loves whaling on toddlers for fun  Shocked

FUD first & ask questions later™
Deepanal

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:02:58 PM

Anyone reading this should choose TEK. It has 0% premine, see this link for it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320404.0

No they shouldn't. Anytime somebody tries to sell a coin using unsolicited advice (meaning nobody here ever asked you for your opinion), I immediately assume that person is composed entirely of garbage. I don't know how they talk or walk around, but their bones, muscle and cartilage have somehow all been replaced with rotting refuse, along with the thing that is supposed to resemble a brain.

This is the thing, TEK was launched way more fair than HYP. TEK was announced in Cryptsy chat for all to see, and later the announcements made to forums. TEK is STILL MINEABLE. So that proves it is much more fair.

Just as I suspected.. This thread is run by TEK groupies. Pathetic, whiny little bitches. Get a life losers.
iantunc

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:18:08 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 11:29:35 PM by iantunc

@Zer0Sum & HYP that was pretty damn funny super mega happy ROFL'z Dance Time  Grin

@iantunc
learn how the basics of stock forum system work before giving us insults back on coin tech you can not comprehend kid..
you will lose less credibility that way.. adorable you would have been better off saying nothing at all son LOL

let us know how the lawsuits are working out.. have your lawyer talk to my lawyer ok ?
I had him just finish recently shit kick the fuck out of Paypal where i won my case 100% over a Bitcoin issue

I usually don't read your posts, but if I'll decide to make a precedent, I'll hire a firm and the community will support me and crowdfund this project. I understand that you have some mental disorders, but I recommend you to think about the future.

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:05:28 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 12:51:06 PM by Hypnotique

I usually don't read your posts, but if I'll decide to make a precedent, I'll hire a firm and the community will support me and crowdfund this project. I understand that you have some mental disorders, but I recommend you to think about the future.

iantunc:

Earlier, EyesWideOpen posted this:

David, David, David...
Not surprising that you would deny it. Of course you won't destroy your own gravy train.
But your denial lacks the indignation of someone falsely accused of something. It sounds contrived.
I have also restored the parts of my quotes which you have cowardly snipped off.

We are doing something here David. We are trying to prevent you and your cronies from scamming noobs.
I have a challenge for you.
Presstab earlier posted this.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

The phrasing of the sentences do not sound like you at all. It looks like something you and Presstab made up together as usual.
If you dare allow theymos or a Hero-level escrow to view that chain of messages and confirm their actually existence, it would prove both of you are not lying psychopathic scumbags who would cheat and lie just to make some money. If those private messages exists, it would prove I don't know what I am talking about and I will no longer have any credibility to say anything at all. It would prove the sneaky edits in the ANN thread were not malicious.

Do you and your sycophant Presstab dare take up this challenge, David Latapie, or will you make up some excuses to get out of this? Please don't try to get your cronies to verify the messages. Theymos, Badbear, Maidak, Tysat, John K, Danny Hamilton, Tomatocage, gmaxwell or people of similar stature would do nicely.

Once these PM's are confirmed legitimate, I relinquish control of the Hypnotique account (i'm repeating myself, i know) and this thread dies. It's really as simple as that.

Maybe you should speak to your dear leader?

Meanwhile, the thread moves forward.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:20:07 AM

haha,..This threads was made by newbie,..
I believe that you are a senior or hero member here
actually,..how are you and what your coins
whatever it is,..lets play fair
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:35:45 AM

Just as I suspected.. This thread is run by TEK groupies. Pathetic, whiny little bitches. Get a life losers.

Hey, I'm a TEK groupie. Also HYP. One need not be loyal to only one coin.
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:40:31 AM

whatever is it and then This is an act of cowardice
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:51:55 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 02:07:26 AM by Spoetnik

@iantunc
learn how the basics of stock forum system work before giving us insults back on coin tech you can not comprehend kid..

Having "mental disorders" is not a crime.. good luck with the crowd funded (IPO) lawsuit though..

May i suggest just contacting this forum user and using the existing crowd funded project to come get me ?
http://pastebin.com/sDV6rWiB
That is a log of a PM i got here where someone is trying to raise money/coins to come get me.
This was from the distinguished forum user here Mr. SpoetniksFucked = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369938

Disclaimer:
Investing in IPO's is a risky idea whether your hiring a Lawyer, Hacker or Hitman.
my advice is to simply avoid them ALL !
But if you guys insist ? then best of luck with your "Let's Get Spoetnik IPO"
I have gotten plenty of threats before and none of them worked just to let you know eh HYP'sters.

I will cross my fingers for your crowd funded / angel invested / IPO / ICO / ITO "Let's get Spoetnik" fund
hopefully it will not mysteriously disappear when the guy runs off with it Wink
you guys should get bluemeanie to collect it up LOL

edit:
Oh and by the way..
i challenge the assertion yet again that this "experiment" coin is deemed a success.. it is STILL continually dropping in value as i said it would.

iantunc

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:16:06 AM

@iantunc

Having "mental disorders" is not a crime.. good luck with the crowd funded (IPO) lawsuit though..

May i suggest just contacting this forum user and using the existing crowd funded project to come get me ?
http://pastebin.com/sDV6rWiB
That is a log of a PM i got here where someone is trying to raise money/coins to come get me.
This was from the distinguished forum user here Mr. SpoetniksFucked = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369938

Disclaimer:
Investing in IPO's is a risky idea whether your hiring a Lawyer, Hacker or Hitman.
my advice is to simply avoid them ALL !
But if you guys insist ? then best of luck with your "Let's Get Spoetnik IPO"
I have gotten plenty of threats before and none of them worked just to let you know eh HYP'sters.

I will cross my fingers for your crowd funded / angel invested / IPO / ICO / ITO "Let's get Spoetnik" fund
hopefully it will not mysteriously disappear when the guy runs off with it Wink
you guys should get bluemeanie to collect it up LOL

edit:
Oh and by the way..
i challenge the assertion yet again that this "experiment" coin is deemed a success.. it is STILL continually dropping in value as i said it would.

After these words you are not a threat for HYP. But you are a person whose main behavior driver is coin killing, either for idea or for money. In the world of business nobody will let you go with impunity, it's only the matter of time. Such cases should be prevented if we want cryptocurrencies to have a healthy ecosystem. 

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:45:27 AM

@iantunc

Your "world of business" with it's "healthy ecosystem" revolves around you investing money into a "professional" digital currency (#1,340)
only problem is the guys that make it consider it to be an Experiment at your expense (posted along side other scams in a forum allowing scamming)

You may have made a bad choice in investing your money but it is still not too late for me to give people a fair and honest warning.

I think it's obvious to everybody that my intention is not destroy a coin and rather to help all of crypto to be healthy.
and running unneeded obviously bad "experiments" on gullible people for bitcoin profit rather than just using test net with friends is destructive to crypto.

So don't blame me i did not buy the coin nor did i dump the coin.. that is ALL you guys.
I think CENT coin for example, was more than enough of an experiment to render doing it again fruitless.. we all KNOW what the outcome is !

By the way your dev just said i had some "good points" so how you guys decide to handle that is your business.
i am just doing my job, putting FACTS on the table.

All i am hearing is threats because i am criticizing your Ponzi scheme.
And all i am asking for is the bare minimum.. run your Pyramid scheme with the absolute bare minimum of honesty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: