Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:11:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23340 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:20:19 PM

I am officially changing their name from HYP'sters to FUD'sters

'officially'? What office do you hold, precisely?

Altcoin King = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830072.0

my office is Bitcointalk.org

Well, I'll be damned :D That was actually a pretty good comeback. There might be hope for you yet.

I am running and "experiment" today.. i want to see if a human man can die of FUD'ing ?
i say that since i see you like "experiments" ..as you said earlier eh ;)
Can someone be FUD'd to death ? Or just reduced to tears or what ?
These are the questions

I know, I know, but but... he has a Family... blah blah
It will say on the Death certificate.. Cause Of Death: FUD
But won't someone think of the children ???

NO !

DOWN With Babies !
I support the New World Order planned Population culling (Illuminati conspiracy ? i sure hope not !)
Babies have been getting along mighty fine, squeaking by un-noticed for far too long and it's time to take them down a peg !

i am listening to some old metal albums while i Troll the interweb'z..
I just listened to Metallica's classic first album.. FUD 'em ALL
and now i am listening to AC/DC's classic.. For Those Who Are About To FUD.. We Salute You

come join us on IRC and join my experiment muahhahahhahah

FUD first & ask questions later™
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:57:14 AM

Since the thread is still ongoing and apparently willing to be the Monero free for all thread of HYP (with Hypnotique as BCX) and since, consequently, not feeding the troll seems not to work, I feel compelled to remind honest truth-seekers of these two things:

• Presstab version,that I completely approve.
  • FUD FAQ, as factual as possible replies to the FUD, with a focus on wasting as few energy as possible on debunking. As the quote says, “The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it”

I'm considering frequently reposting this very message. High signal-to-noise and low amount of energy (just reposting). Let's increase the efficiency of FUD-fighting!

Confirm the PM's or GTFO
The burden of proof is on you, not on us. YOU are the plaintiff, YOU contact the "legal" powers (here, Theymos). "The necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges." (semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit)

Quote from: Wikipedia - Legal Burden of Proof
He who does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption, meaning he needs no evidence to support his claim. Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.

Plus, as presstab mentionned, should the PM offer be accepted (and at least on the ground of above-mentionned principles, we will not), a new thread and sock puppet would be created and it would all start over."

In the future, presstab, I will also repost your part. When I am not around, you can repost mine too Smiley

Also, new argument: Hypnotique had 0 posts when he started this thread. ZERO post means zero credibility per se, only his arguments could have some and they all have been debunked.

David, no one asked Presstab to share the PMs between the two of you. He offered it voluntarily to "trolls" and "fudsters" in an attempt to defend you (I think you probably told him to do that). However the purported PMs between the two of you which he posted looked seriously fake. These are the alleged PMs.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

When I ask him and you to verify the PMs with respected Hero forums members or escrows, he immediately started sending me PMs. When that didn't work, you and him asked everyone to stop responding to the thread. When that didn't work, he suddenly claimed he won't respond to 'trolls" and "fudsters", despite voluntarily posting the PMs in the first place. Now you suddenly claim even if Presstab did verify the PMs, new threads will be created asking to verify those PMs again. If that actually happens, you or anyone from the Hyperstake community could just easily quote the confirmation.

I have specifically said that I will stop posting in this thread if you two can confirm the existence of the PMs. Hypnotique went a step further and even offered to hand over his account to you two. You two can end this thread right now by proving the existence of the PMs.

I think it's very obvious to everyone that both of you are liars. The only question that remains is, how many other lies have the two of you concocted?

Kiss

When Hypsters are left bagholding HYP in a few months time, people will come back to this post.
David and Presstab, your lies here will haunt you on this board forever.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:05:13 AM

so the conclusion is,..
all coin is bad except coin created by spoetnik  Grin Grin Grin Grin
the best coin of the year,..hahaha  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:15:50 PM

guys, here is the short of it.. you can make a shitload of money on HYP right now and probably for a while, BUT dont stay too long, and be standing right near the exit door during the party, because at some point, there will be a massive fire sale. You know how many people get out when there is a massive fire at a club? The same amount of fiat you will end up with.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:14:57 PM

guys, here is the short of it.. you can make a shitload of money on HYP right now and probably for a while, BUT dont stay too long, and be standing right near the exit door during the party, because at some point, there will be a massive fire sale. You know how many people get out when there is a massive fire at a club? The same amount of fiat you will end up with.

breakbeater

Activity: 444

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:48:26 PM

If HYP is considered "A SCAM"...........I am curious what trolls and FUDsters (like Spoetnik) have to say about BALLS Cheesy
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:24:31 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 11:42:23 PM by Spoetnik

If HYP is considered "A SCAM"...........I am curious what trolls and FUDsters (like Spoetnik) have to say about BALLS Cheesy

The difference is the balls guy has been honest about it all unlike thee lying weazle scammers..

I posted on Poloniex chat last night "I told you so" and pointed out how this shit coin went from 10k to 1k
and David Latapie said "it's going great" and i was full of shit because some guy just dumped some coins and that is all it was..
Lying sack of shit ! hahahha

These guys are colossally deceitful right from day fucking one and THAT is the big problem going on here.
When i said that, another guy was saying.. well what was it you said before Spoetnik ?
so i told him LOL

So surprise surprise about 7 guys showed up at once and just fucking Trolled the life out of me.. then we seen a few be nice copy and paste warnings
mean while i am being attacked relentlessly non stop by 6 guys at once with a shitload of insults etc while they scream Troll and FUD and BAN !
Then after i have had been attacked to fuck and back wow surprise surprise i get a warning from ChickenLiver for me to quit it LLOOLOLLOLOLOL
I didn't do sweet fuck all and yet again.. here we go again  Roll Eyes
Shit hole exchanges and dipshit moderators warning me after i get fucking Trolled endlessly and i do next to nothing to even reply to them..
This is Cryptsy Chat 101.. been there and done that all across the scene for 1.5 years non stop day in and day out.
You guys really sicken me.. you are horrendous sickening awful people and i hope you feel shamed for your pathetic behavior.
You deceitful snotty brats need to learn to get along and act like an adult.. and be honest for fuck sakes !

I should post the chat logs clown show of lies and games it was fucking hilarious as hell.

These little HYP'ster assholes REALLY do deserve to drown like rats !

edit:
then i was talking after when all of them seemed to have left at once and i even helped a guy with his HYP wallet.
and he was asking me do you think it's Trolling bots ?
I said no i think it's one of them devs etc lurking at polo and then when i criticized the coin they called in the Troll army to attack me from IRC.
and guess what happened a few minutes later ?
One of them shows up and tells the guy to go to Freenode on the HYP coin channel LOLOLOLL

what i really wonder is why does Poloniex tolerate this shit ? i have wonder if they had something to do with making it or received a kick back or something
because i don't get why they allow these little lying scammers to hijack their chat box permanently and troll on guys about it while mod's protect them and back them up.
it doesn't make sense.. and makes the exchange look scammy !

doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:28:37 AM

Another blimp on the radar, there's nothing offered by coins such as these over other more established pos coins. Many of the people on the thread also seem like complete tools  Cheesy
dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:46:57 AM

The difference is the balls guy has been honest about it all unlike thee lying weazle scammers..

I posted on Poloniex chat last night "I told you so" and pointed out how this shit coin went from 10k to 1k
and David Latapie said "it's going great" and i was full of shit because some guy just dumped some coins and that is all it was..

These guys are colossally deceitful right from day fucking one and THAT is the big problem going on here.
When i said that, another guy was saying.. well what was it you said before Spoetnik ?
so i told him LOL

So surprise surprise about 7 guys showed up at once and just fucking Trolled the life out of me.. then we seen a few be nice copy and paste warnings
mean while i am being attacked relentlessly non stop by 6 guys at once with a shitload of insults etc while they scream Troll and FUD and BAN !
Then after i have had been attacked to fuck and back wow surprise surprise i get a warning from ChickenLiver for me to quit it LLOOLOLLOLOLOL
Shit hole exchanges and dipshit moderators warning me after i get fucking Trolled endlessly and i do next to nothing to even reply to them..
This is Cryptsy Chat 101.. been there and done that all across the scene for 1.5 years non stop day in and day out.
You guys really sicken me.. you are horrendous sickening awful people and i hope you feel shamed for your pathetic behavior.
You deceitful snotty brats need to learn to get along and act like an adult.. and be honest for fuck sakes !

I should post the chat logs clown show of lies and games it was fucking hilarious as hell.

edit:
then i was talking after when all of them seemed to have left at once and i even helped a guy with his HYP wallet.
I said no i think it's one of them devs etc lurking at polo and then when i criticized the coin they called in the Troll army to attack me from IRC.
One of them shows up and tells the guy to go to Freenode on the HYP coin channel LOLOLOLL

what i really wonder is why does Poloniex tolerate this shit ? i have wonder if they had something to do with making it or received a kick back or something
because i don't get why they allow these little lying scammers to hijack their chat box permanently and troll on guys about it while mod's protect them and back them up.

never did you hear of poloniex and there ipo scam called mil ( millionaires coin ) now renamed to millenniumcoin

its was 100% a scam ( tread sucked ass things made no sens and so on ) troll box was pissed of that they  supported the coin

while the MODS of poliniex promoted the ipo and said they would hold escrow and release coins slowly and trying to ease every one into buying it  ( promoting it and trying to stop the peeps screaming it was a pile of shit )

then wen the ipo was closed ( and the btc released to the dev ) who u guessed it made a RUN whit the money ( they washed there hands and said we only offered the ipo bla bla  ) < there own coin ?

mind u this was way b4 bitturex started whit there mass ipo scams

wen this shit happened many ( and i mean a lot ) of peeps left poloniex as there trading site

there eating of the same plate as the scammers ?

edit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633914.0 < this ipo LOL

as u can read the dev sold a premine ( for btc trough ipo ) and also had a premine ( for development / rewards < LOL )

lol no ty
doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:29:49 AM

Millionaire coin looks awesome, anyone want to sell to me?
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:02:50 PM

so i told him LOL

edit:

.... and who said the game is over?? Just because the price dropped. Has not 99% of the alt coins out there dropped too? So bitcoin was at $1200 at one point, that mean its game over for that too? Price will return, youll see. Game is FAR from over.

Signed

Hypster Asshole

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:06:03 PM

so i told him LOL

edit:

.... and who said the game is over?? Just because the price dropped. Has not 99% of the alt coins out there dropped too? So bitcoin was at $1200 at one point, that mean its game over for that too? Price will return, youll see. Game is FAR from over.

Signed

Hypster Asshole

Seriously are you brain damaged ? I really want to know.

no. 1
The price has dropped since it went to 10k sat's all day and all night non stop.. down down down down down down

no. 2
It is obvious why.. Read some pages back.. This was an "experiment" coin with HIGH stake.
But it wasn't because we already all know what will happen.. what HAS happened the price will be decimated LONG term !
dropping more and more until it's worth 0

and you have the nerve to run your mouth at me and play dumb ?
Go check CENT coin then come back and apologize to me and admit your were wrong. LOL

So why did they NEED to do an experiment and lie about it in every way they can ? To get your fucking god damn Bitcoin of course  Roll Eyes

Bitcointalk is full of little maggot pieces of shit that earn a living from lying their ass off.
This is just more of it.
There was never any need to run an experiment on the public here.. the majority of us all know damn well what the outcome was..
No sane - AND HONEST - investor would ever seriously invest in garbage like this
and especially not being run by dishonest children who paid veteran coin cloners for coding work etc.
They are a gang of Trolls and thieves and liars and childish brats.. pushing a shit coin they know damn well is garbage and doomed.

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:29:32 PM

i know spoetnik
only the coin created by you will be the best in around the world,.. Grin Grin Grin
because you are scammed people  Grin Grin Grin
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:17:01 PM

i know spoetnik
only the coin created by you will be the best in around the world,.. Grin Grin Grin

Or the worst coin,  because he's just a troll. 

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:17:31 PM

i know spoetnik

Now come on. That's very insulting. You owe the trolls an apology for the comparison.
Ense04

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:30:09 PM

i know spoetnik

Now come on. That's very insulting. You owe the trolls an apology for the comparison.

I dissagree. No one needs to apologize.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:05:16 PM

I have nothing to defend.. i have not made a coin or provided a service of any kind
unlike Biomech saying on previous pages he was paid to make experiment coins for kids to flog around here
..that he knew damn well was doomed to failure !
I would love to see if he wants to play dumb about that LOL
If you really are that dumb then you should not be writing coin code for anyone buddy.

Further more making up bold face lies about me personally will not make your gay shitty experiment coin worth more.
but feel free to keep it up.. it makes you all look like name calling little 5 year olds.. (not adults)

Ense04

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:24:23 PM

I have nothing to defend.. i have not made a coin or provided a service of any kind
unlike Biomech saying on previous pages he was paid to make experiment coins for kids to flog around here
If you really are that dumb then you should not be writing coin code for anyone buddy.

Further more making up bold face lies about me personally will not make your gay shitty experiment coin worth more.
but feel free to keep it up.. it makes you all look like name calling little 5 year olds.. (not adults)

Dude, seriously. STFU. You come accross as the biggest F'n turd everytime you post your FUD BS.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:12:13 PM

Again, you lie blatantly. I have not said anything of the sort, nor will I. I have to date made no coins. Couldn't if I tried, as of this point, though I must thank you for turning me on to the writings of shakezulu. It has taught me a lot about coding that I didn't know.

There are many things one can accuse me of and have them be true. I'll cop to 'em, too. DO NOT accuse me of your fantasies. I've nothing to do with them, and any role I play in them is entirely on you.

I resorted to ad hominem against you for amusement. I need not de-construct your arguments, you do that with no assistance.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:48:18 PM

what you said is on previous pages.. i suggest you re-read what you typed out Wink

And yes i postulated you were Shakezulu and i had good reason i outlined.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: