Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:02:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 304037 times)
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:06:42 AM

will swap after the offering, but will get divs once purchasing.

If you are actually trying to sell hashing power, then why do you keep taking it down instead of just leaving it up? What you are doing simply makes no sense.
their probaly just taking advantage of the low diff and tryin to mine as much as they can  and still being able to pawn the hashes off at 12.  that seems to be their current strategy. if it was a high diff change, amhash3 might be on sale today,instead of a week later.
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:08:14 AM

Maybe someone organize a passthrough (groupbuy) on Havelock to get that 5% extra? Of course with some fee like 0,5%, it's daily job after all to transfer from one account to another.

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
fhh
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:28:51 AM

there is no such transfer feature on havelock
so you'll have to deal with havelock about this idea - maybe they don't like it...

Deutsche Bitcoinbörse: https://www.bitcoin.de/r/yyfrkv
das passende Konto gibts bei der fidor Bank https://banking.fidor.de/registrierung?ibid=43076568
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:32:38 AM

there is no such transfer feature on havelock
so you'll have to deal with havelock about this idea - maybe they don't like it...
So no problem to transfer thru blockchain. Little delay but more transparent Wink

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:10:12 AM

will swap after the offering, but will get divs once purchasing.

Amhash there was an order confirmation page for Hashie customers, http://www.amhash.com/hashie/index.php could you please update it?

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:45:52 PM

Update

1. AMHash3 will be released on Dec 10th, Q & A will be opened here on 10th.
2. Price will not change , large buyers are welcomed to invest from AMHash directly and will get more bonus.
3. Maintenance fee will be discounted.
4. Residual value refund.

P.S. 1)Residual value is the price of miners when AMHash contract termination. 2)Bonus are not taken from the profit of any customers, we push the extra hashrate to large buyers directly.3) official email: fund@amhash.com

We will continue to update our news for the promotion details, may more surprises  Wink

Thanks,
AMHash Team
WHOOOAAAA HOLD UP what do you mean " when amhash contract termination " i thought we held amhash fund till we sold it and wanted to get rid of it. Kinda like lifetime contract like cex.io has with their services. If they are going to end when amhash pays dividends when will that be? Need a date even if just a guess is fine

When the price of maintenance eventually equals the btc mined with the equipment you bought, they sell it, you get the proceeds in a final div, and the contract is terminated. Higher difficulty and lower btc/usd prices would make that happen sooner. Of course, lower difficulty like what just happened, or higher prices would keep you in the game longer. You are effectively buying a miner (with the same risks of dwindling profit) and plugging it in to their hosting center.  
ok perfect thanks for clearing that up can official rep confirm this posting reply? In any case thanks to you all guys answers i am sure you are right they just needed to word it better. Maybe it is time to hire native english speaker to do this posts. If not may i recomend something like Rosetta Stone for employees for xmas?

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:51:45 PM

Update

1. AMHash3 will be released on Dec 10th, Q & A will be opened here on 10th.
2. Price will not change , large buyers are welcomed to invest from AMHash directly and will get more bonus.
3. Maintenance fee will be discounted.
4. Residual value refund.

P.S. 1)Residual value is the price of miners when AMHash contract termination. 2)Bonus are not taken from the profit of any customers, we push the extra hashrate to large buyers directly.3) official email: fund@amhash.com

We will continue to update our news for the promotion details, may more surprises  Wink

Thanks,
AMHash Team
WHOOOAAAA HOLD UP what do you mean " when amhash contract termination " i thought we held amhash fund till we sold it and wanted to get rid of it. Kinda like lifetime contract like cex.io has with their services. If they are going to end when amhash pays dividends when will that be? Need a date even if just a guess is fine

It's stated pretty clearly in the contract

If the calculated payout after fee substraction is less than or equal to zero, the contract will be suspended. If the number of subsequent days suspended reaches 10, the contract terminates.

awesome dude i love hove you come on here to give me a simple seven word reply to what i asked. Sometimes alot can be said with a few select words, your reply was not one of those times. I know it is in the contract i got the contract printed out, i read contracts all day long for work for people who come in crying how do i get out of it i just sign it. What contract says and how amhash worded that are 2 different things. Sometimes a few changes in words can be considered change to terms and conditions and we dont question it thinking bad english was all it was. Anyways thanks for the input  Wink

MichaelBliss

Activity: 526

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:19:26 PM

It was pretty clear to the several people who answered you.   Maybe it's your reading comprehension skills that you should work on, rather than recommend Rosetta Stone for others?  

A lot of the nagging bitcointalk users could take this lesson:  look to yourself first, before complaining and criticizing others.

Act like an adult basically.

Edit: Maybe someone will get this for you for X-mas:
armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:54:32 PM

It was pretty clear to the several people who answered you.   Maybe it's your reading comprehension skills that you should work on, rather than recommend Rosetta Stone for others?  

A lot of the nagging bitcointalk users could take this lesson:  look to yourself first, before complaining and criticizing others.

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:04:57 PM

if thats the answer you want to go with cause you got panties in wad so be it. Like i said i read contracts day in day out so alot of places " im not saying this one in general " in the terms say if they word something different than what is on original contract then it is update to terms. Also to point out nothing criticial about saying employee needs Rosetta Stone i have used that product and now i speak 3 languages. They themself have said couple of times " excuse wording english not 1st language " so no insult there to improve one self is not insult, to take insult at thought of improving knowledge.. well i wont even go down that path. In any case if i offended you feel free to ignore my post i promise you i wont shed a tear or loose sleep over it.  Wink

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:15:11 PM

lol nice i know where this came from. I take you like buying stuff at the website http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com  i buy all kinds of weird crap from there and had seen a shirt that was almost like this.

armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:28:41 PM

lol nice i know where this came from. I take you like buying stuff at the website http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com  i buy all kinds of weird crap from there and had seen a shirt that was almost like this.

I have the shirt, actually.  I just don't wear it because I'm scared people will look at me funny.  Grin

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 01:16:01 AM

I have the shirt, actually.  I just don't wear it because I'm scared people will look at me funny.  Grin
lol come on now would be a funny shirt to wear in public, i would think people would get good laugh from it. I am glad to see you got good sense of humor good stuff.  Smiley

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:21:28 AM

*for, not four*    The rest of that imge is pure gold, but there is no reason why someone would even write 'four' when 'for is proper foniks

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:34:12 AM

Still the same lousy payout.

800 satoshi/GHS/Day.

Only Hashie is lower at 770 on a good day.

I guess these people are skimming off payouts, using the reasoning

of their shills on other threads around here.

amhash

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:14:47 AM

800 satoshi/GHS/Day.

AMHash infos are all transparent, customers can calculate themselves.
We reminded the  time deffirence of dividends between HAVELOCK and Hashie.co

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:40:12 AM

800 satoshi/GHS/Day.

AMHash infos are all transparent, customers can calculate themselves.
We reminded the  time deffirence of dividends between HAVELOCK and Hashie.co

When people run around these threads actively slandering your competitors
while pushing your company

one has to draw certain conclusions.

VeeMiner

Activity: 752

bitcoin hodler

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:17:59 AM

800 satoshi/GHS/Day.

lol, do you get off on spreading the FUD here? you are a pretty crappy troll.
galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:30:44 AM

800 satoshi/GHS/Day.

Are you denying that their payout is 800 satoshi/GHS/Day ?

Which is about the crappiest of the entire cloud mining market.

If not, what´s the purpose of your contentless post ?

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:35:49 AM

800 satoshi/GHS/Day.

Are you denying that their payout is 800 satoshi/GHS/Day ?

Which is about the crappiest of the entire cloud mining market.

If not, what´s the purpose of your contentless post ?

800 sat/day/1Gh is pretty fair. if not amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: