Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Junaeth - World’s first private high performance blockchain protocol  (Read 631037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:44:35 PM

Dose SXT has working Masternodes.

What is stx? You mean XST I think.

If by "working masternodes" you mean dash type masternodes, XST does not have dash type masternodes.

Yea, that's what I meant. A typo. I believe dash type nodes will make XST a better coin

I believe XST is a very good coin without masternodes and will be far better after the launch of StealthSend. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:30:44 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2016, 11:47:25 AM by StealthDevs

You bring nothing but fud to XST. From now on your posts will be deleted. Bye!

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:11:20 AM

LMAO , cant stop laughing , if you want updates check our official facebook fanpage https://www.facebook.com/StealthCoin-834082549986029/ ,thank you! Believers will not FUD xst coin...be patient reward for it is coming... Hondo will deliver what he promised im serious about it! I bought and i buy and im buying xst coins !! You want to make profit and leave... I want to use this coin with stealthsend technology,look whitepaper and watch the ride...
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:12:30 AM

LMAO , cant stop laughing , if you want updates check our official facebook fanpage https://www.facebook.com/StealthCoin-834082549986029/ ,thank you! Believers will not FUD xst coin...be patient reward for it is coming... Hondo will deliver what he promised im serious about it! I bought and i buy and im buying xst coins !! You want to make profit and leave... I want to use this coin with stealthsend technology,look whitepaper and watch the ride...

Please note, that this Facebook page is not StealthCoin`s official Facebook page.

It is created and run by a XST follower. It`s a XST fanpage.
gustopaz

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:14:27 PM

Please note, that this Facebook page is not StealthCoin`s official Facebook page.

It is created and run by a XST follower. It`s a XST fanpage.

Yes,this is true
BrotherJ

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:19:09 PM

Dev, Do you think we'll see StealthSend this year or is 2017 the target?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gustopaz

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:22:04 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 09:32:17 AM by gustopaz

Dev, Do you think we'll see StealthSend this year or is 2017 the target?

I believe this year ,need adrenaline and popcorn Cheesy I think they are just fixing some bugs..after 2years its for sure ready.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:26:25 PM

guuuuys , don't miss the breakout gaming chance  Cool

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:51:31 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 08:18:24 PM by MR1

It is no secret anymore that Hondo is the developer of the revolutionary Multicurrencies platform.

Multiccurencies application allows the separation of the staking feature from the main coin (you can store coins in cold storage safely while you can securely stake them); The combination of PoS and PoW; The transmittance of decentralized assets; Immaleable transactions and many more.

You can check Multicurrencies features in its official threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170055
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254683.0

Hondo is the lead developer of the Breakout Chain - the first blockchain gaming platform. BreakoutCoin, the native currency of the Breakout Chain, is the first coin that will benefit from Multicurrencies application.

For more information, please refer to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=808648.0

StealthCoin followers have had the opportunity to receive cards for free from Hondo. These cards make integral part of Breakout Chain. XST adopters may be interested in following the Breakout Chain and in testing its groundbreaking Multicurrencies platform.

Important Note: The work on StealthSend still goes on and has never been abandoned!

gustopaz

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:10:59 PM

OK, so Hondo is not available to build Stealthsend anymore? He was all the time working on something else,right? What a fail Cheesy And i trusted that guy,what a secrets...keeping investors in shadow.Ok...block me if u want... i need perfect anon coin....ahh.Hope this is bad joke...thanks.Hondo u are quiet now i know why..coz u are not working on stealthsend,maybe its not even possible to build....im upset...thank you.
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:18:38 PM

OK, so Hondo is not available to build Stealthsend anymore? He was all the time working on something else,right? What a fail Cheesy And i trusted that guy,what a secrets...keeping investors in shadow.Ok...block me if u want... i need perfect anon coin....ahh.Hope this is bad joke...thanks.Hondo u are quiet now i know why..coz u are not working on stealthsend,maybe its not even possible to build....im upset...thank you.

The work on StealthSend still goes on and has never been ceased Smiley

I`ll make a relevant remark in my previous post, otherwise people will think Stealth Project is no more active.

As Multicurrencies shows very well, Hondo does not deliver ordinary things that you can find everywhere. I believe StealthSend will also be such an extraordinary tech as Multicurrencies
BrotherJ

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:10:33 PM

I don't like it either. If the time put into these new projects was dedicated to StealthSend, we might have had a finished product by now. I invested more heavily in this project under the pretense that we had a dedicated dev. Please don't patronize me with "it's still being worked on." Sounds like Dan with XC to me.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:14:09 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 08:25:21 PM by MR1

I don't like it either. If the time put into these new projects was dedicated to StealthSend, we might have had a finished product by now. I invested more heavily in this project under the pretense that we had a dedicated dev. Please don't patronize me with "it's still being worked on." Sounds like Dan with XC to me.

StealthSend is not only an anonymous feature of XST. StealthSend will be a completely new coin with many advanced features. The development of all these features needs time.

StealthCoin community knows very well how a hasty announcement can impact the whole project. So StealthSend will be delivered when it is completely ready!
gustopaz

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:25:59 PM

Ok,if is working on Stealthsend then he can set release date after 2 years silence (when he was working on another project) thisone looks abandon.Release date after 2years should be worth of investments...For sure there is possible status for Stealthsend otherwise is not possible to build...I dont care about some game poker assets..u guys promised anoncoin and for 2 years have done nothing just words ( we are working on it )...i dont buy more xst from now..nobody know how this can finish.This is not FUD or some kid shit...have a great future (i keep eye on this coin anyway)
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:32:45 PM

Ok,if is working on Stealthsend then he can set release date after 2 years silence (when he was working on another project) thisone looks abandon.Release date after 2years should be worth of investments...For sure there is possible status for Stealthsend otherwise is not possible to build...I dont care about some game poker assets..u guys promised anoncoin and for 2 years have done nothing just words ( we are working on it )...i dont buy more xst from now..nobody know how this can finish.This is not FUD or some kid shit...have a great future (i keep eye on this coin anyway)

The answer to your concerns is in my above post:

StealthCoin community knows very well how a hasty announcement can impact the whole project. So StealthSend will be delivered when it is completely ready! There is no ETA and there will be no reports on the project development. Only finished product will be presented to the public!
gustopaz

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:36:36 PM

StealthCoin community knows very well how a hasty announcement can impact the whole project. So StealthSend will be delivered when it is completely ready! There is no ETA and there will be no reports on the project development. Only finished product will be presented to the public!

Cool,let me know how many other projects u guys are working on,or when another just have begun Smiley
BrotherJ

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:00:39 AM

After some thought, I have decided to discontinue financial support of this project including any new ventures you may have. If, in the future I see verifiable evidence of work being done, I may come back. I won't be selling my position yet but I'll be watching. I have been with this project from it's inception and am very disappointed with today's revelation.   

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:37:34 AM

Cool,let me know how many other projects u guys are working on,or when another just have begun Smiley

...Feel free to delete this ... Why I'm still posting here btw? I've just keept few k of xst after selling around 450k during the latest pump.. what a nice move I did...

In your long reasoning your are absolutely right on only 1 point: your trolling post will be deleted.

And yes, why are you still posting here if u dumped major part of your bag? I urge u to dump the few XST you still hold.

Bye!
gustopaz

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:51:56 AM

MR1 u maybe can give away some information about StealthSend, u said it become a new coin with features... What new coin..new algorithm? number of coins? and what about features? What are in roadmap? Hope u guys done this year,now its not possible to sell it for this price,not even use it somewhere...so im locked with almost 1m coins.This is why im asking specialy if release of StealthSend can transform value and count of this coin.Maybe u can answer with this.I understand u dont want to give away release date.Im just want to use this coin as payin platform.Also some words from Hondo would be nice.This year?next year?2018? we are working on another projects...we are working only on Stealthsend now...coin is done only features take time...etc.etc...some possitive status for investors,followers.To say u are free to dump it,its so stupid.Who will dump this coin for the price 1k is broken..Hope i get some answers.Thank you!
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:53:59 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 08:09:58 AM by stealth.money

It is no secret anymore that Hondo is the developer of the revolutionary Multicurrencies platform.

Multiccurencies application allows the separation of the staking feature from the main coin (you can store coins in cold storage safely while you can securely stake them); The combination of PoS and PoW; The transmittance of decentralized assets; Immaleable transactions and many more.

You can check Multicurrencies features in its official threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170055
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254683.0

Hondo is the lead developer of the Breakout Chain - the first blockchain gaming platform. BreakoutCoin, the native currency of the Breakout Chain, is the first coin that will benefit from Multicurrencies application.

For more information, please refer to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=808648.0

StealthCoin followers have had the opportunity to receive cards for free from Hondo. These cards make integral part of Breakout Chain. XST adopters may be interested in following the Breakout Chain and in testing its groundbreaking Multicurrencies platform.

Important Note: The work on StealthSend still goes on and has never been abandoned!

There should be an option to convert XST to BreakoutCoin or there should be a platform to connect XST, Multicurrencies, to BreakoutCoin, this would thrives all the projects. James should know first if XST not succeed chance his later project will not succeed. StealthCoin shouldn't be left out like this with the same creator. I hope James still have good conscience and will do something right to the StealthCoin community which most are supporting him for so long and have been waiting for so long.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: