Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Junaeth - World’s first private high performance blockchain protocol  (Read 631037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:19:43 AM

It is no secret anymore that Hondo is the developer of the revolutionary Multicurrencies platform.

Multiccurencies application allows the separation of the staking feature from the main coin (you can store coins in cold storage safely while you can securely stake them); The combination of PoS and PoW; The transmittance of decentralized assets; Immaleable transactions and many more.

You can check Multicurrencies features in its official threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170055
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254683.0

Hondo is the lead developer of the Breakout Chain - the first blockchain gaming platform. BreakoutCoin, the native currency of the Breakout Chain, is the first coin that will benefit from Multicurrencies application.

For more information, please refer to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=808648.0

StealthCoin followers have had the opportunity to receive cards for free from Hondo. These cards make integral part of Breakout Chain. XST adopters may be interested in following the Breakout Chain and in testing its groundbreaking Multicurrencies platform.

Important Note: The work on StealthSend still goes on and has never been abandoned!

There should be an option to convert XST to BreakoutCoin or there should be a platform to connect XST, Multicurrencies, to BreakoutCoin, this would thrives all the projects. James should know first if XST not succeed chance his later project will not succeed. StealthCoin shouldn't be left out like this with the same creator. I hope James still have good conscience and will do something good to the StealthCoin community which most are supporting him for so long and have been waiting for so long.

Breakout Coin is not James` coin. He developed Multicurrency application that he has implemented in Breakout Coin. Breakout Coin as such has nothing to do with James, thus it makes no sense to convert XST to BTK.

XST will be converted only to StealthSend!

Also please do not consider my original post about Breakout Chain (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836009.msg15179781#msg15179781) as if I urge XST followers to acquire BRK. I only urge them to check James` Multicurrency platform inserted in Breakout Chain. This is the first use case of this great app. If you want to see what Hondo is capable to do, take a look at Multicurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:36:27 AM

MR1 u maybe can give away some information about StealthSend, u said it become a new coin with features... What new coin..new algorithm? number of coins? and what about features? What are in roadmap? Hope u guys done this year,now its not possible to sell it for this price,not even use it somewhere...so im locked with almost 1m coins.This is why im asking specialy if release of StealthSend can transform value and count of this coin.Maybe u can answer with this.I understand u dont want to give away release date.Im just want to use this coin as payin platform.Also some words from Hondo would be nice.This year?next year?2018? we are working on another projects...we are working only on Stealthsend now...coin is done only features take time...etc.etc...some possitive status for investors,followers.To say u are free to dump it,its so stupid.Who will dump this coin for the price 1k is broken..Hope i get some answers.Thank you!

Hondo is not a paid developer hired by XST community to require from him reports about XST progress.

1k is broken? How many times this support was broken and how many times XST managed to surpass this level? Every time! I do not think it is reasonable to worry about XST price.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:38:11 AM

It is no secret anymore that Hondo is the developer of the revolutionary Multicurrencies platform.

Multiccurencies application allows the separation of the staking feature from the main coin (you can store coins in cold storage safely while you can securely stake them); The combination of PoS and PoW; The transmittance of decentralized assets; Immaleable transactions and many more.

Hondo is the lead developer of the Breakout Chain - the first blockchain gaming platform. BreakoutCoin, the native currency of the Breakout Chain, is the first coin that will benefit from Multicurrencies application.

For more information, please refer to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=808648.0

StealthCoin followers have had the opportunity to receive cards for free from Hondo. These cards make integral part of Breakout Chain. XST adopters may be interested in following the Breakout Chain and in testing its groundbreaking Multicurrencies platform.

Important Note: The work on StealthSend still goes on and has never been abandoned!

There should be an option to convert XST to BreakoutCoin or there should be a platform to connect XST, Multicurrencies, to BreakoutCoin, this would thrives all the projects. James should know first if XST not succeed chance his later project will not succeed. StealthCoin shouldn't be left out like this with the same creator. I hope James still have good conscience and will do something good to the StealthCoin community which most are supporting him for so long and have been waiting for so long.

Breakout Coin is not James` coin. He developed Multicurrency application that he has implemented in Breakout Coin. Breakout Coin as such has nothing to do with James, thus it makes no sense to convert XST to BTK.

Also please do not consider my original post about Breakout Chain (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836009.msg15179781#msg15179781) as if I urge XST followers to acquire BRK. I only urge them to check James` Multicurrency platform inserted in Breakout Chain. This is the first use case of this great app. If you want to see what Hondo is capable to do, take a look at Multicurrency.

From what I understand Breakout is not his coin, rather they're using his Multicurrency tech with Breakout Chain. My apology for not understanding all of these tech terms and innovations. So, seen now Multicurrency is done and implemented with Breakout(Breakout Chain) he's now focusing on StealthSend or he have other project to do?

MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:46:18 AM

From what I understand Breakout is not his coin, rather they're using his Multicurrency tech with Breakout Chain. My apology for not understanding all of these tech terms and innovations. So, seen now Multicurrency is done and implemented with Breakout(Breakout Chain) he's now focusing on StealthSend?

You are absolutely right on all point except that he`s always been focusing on his baby: StealthSend! Smiley
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:48:28 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 09:04:37 AM by gustopaz

MR1 u maybe can give away some information about StealthSend, u said it become a new coin with features... What new coin..new algorithm? number of coins? and what about features? What are in roadmap? Hope u guys done this year,now its not possible to sell it for this price,not even use it somewhere...so im locked with almost 1m coins.This is why im asking specialy if release of StealthSend can transform value and count of this coin.Maybe u can answer with this.I understand u dont want to give away release date.Im just want to use this coin as payin platform.Also some words from Hondo would be nice.This year?next year?2018? we are working on another projects...we are working only on Stealthsend now...coin is done only features take time...etc.etc...some possitive status for investors,followers.To say u are free to dump it,its so stupid.Who will dump this coin for the price 1k is broken..Hope i get some answers.Thank you!

Hondo is not a paid developer hired by XST community to require from him reports about XST progress.

1k is broken? How many times this support was broken and how many times XST managed to surpass this level? Every time! I do not think it is reasonable to worry about XST price.

Well,i think 1k is very low price for XST,i bought coins in 2014 for 800,1500,4k,10k since mobile tech have been developed and roadmap released i bought many coins every time i could.I believed to roadmap then game have been changed...So hope u guys can realize why im upset if u come with status ( we have done amazing platform for another coin Cheesy ,this is not funny at all ) For sure im not selling for 1k ever...but waiting another years to release stealthsend...u know when i was at slack i asked for stealthsend with android and wordpress aplication for website to selling goods.Now when btc rised this is even more under pressure...so yes 1k is stable bottom because nobody is selling for this low,so its broken and not valuable enough...will see what happend...a poker platform is nice,but not for me,not for XST followers...
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:55:47 AM

Well,i think 1k is very low price for XST,i bought coins in 2014 for 800,1500,4k,10k since mobile tech have been developed and roadmap released i bought many coins every time i could.I believed to roadmap then game have been changed...So hope u guys can realize why im upset if u come with status ( we have done amazing platform for another coin Cheesy ,this is not funny at all ) For sure im not selling for 1k ever...but waiting another years to release stealthsend...u know when i was at slack i asked for stealthsend with android and wordpress aplication for website to selling goods.Now when btc rised this is even more under presure...so yes 1k is stable button because nobody is selling for this low,so its broken and not valuable enough...will see what happend,i shut down one staking machine and i wait...a poker platform is nice,but not for me,not for XST followers...

It`s not BRK or their poker rooms I intended to promote gustopaz. My purpose was to show to XST followers the cut edge tech - Hondo`s Multicurrency. Few are those who understand the full extent of the capabilities of this tech. But time will come everyone will realize what it can do. 
stealth.money

Going stealthy

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:52:48 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 01:34:54 PM by stealth.money

From what I understand Breakout is not his coin, rather they're using his Multicurrency tech with Breakout Chain. My apology for not understanding all of these tech terms and innovations. So, seen now Multicurrency is done and implemented with Breakout(Breakout Chain) he's now focusing on StealthSend?

You are absolutely right on all point except that he`s always been focusing on his baby: StealthSend! Smiley

Is the Multicurrencies platform already done or he will creating another coin from this and make profits? If Multicurrencies platform is already done and it's a free tech then I would be the first or second one to be grateful of him for such good heart.

I strongly believed he should prove StealthSend first or at least prove it's in developing before moving on to other project. I don't think many people would trust him and invest into his other projects, just my though. If he need money then he could of turning current 22,000,000XST into 25,000,000XST with 3,000,000XST being dev fund then perhaps make it a 40,000,000XST coins where the additional 15,000,000 could be ico or mining. Starting new coin is just bad move as XST already have good platform with strong support and also already listed on POLONIEX. I don't think his other coin or coins would be list on POLO.

MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:07:06 PM

Is the Multicurrencies platform already done or he will creating another coin from this and make profits? If Multicurrencies platform is already done and it's a free tech then I would be the first or second one to be grateful of him for such good heart.

I strongly believed he should prove StealthSend first or at least prove it's in developing before moving on to other project. I don't think many people would trust him and invest into his other projects, just my though. If he need money then he could of turning current 22,000,000XST into 25,000,000XST with 3,000,000XST being dev fund then perhaps make it a 40,000,000XST coins where the additional 15,000,000 could be ico or mining. Starting new coin is just bad move as XST already have good platform with strong support and also already listed on POLONIEX. I don't think his other coin or coins would be list on POLO.

Yes, Multicurrency platform is already a final product. XST slack members have had a chance to test it. I personally tries it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254683.msg13792196#msg13792196

BRK will be the first coin that will use this app in real life.

Multicurrencies is a free tech. Hondo did not ask for any crowdfunding for it. Please check Hondo`s remark in red letters on the bottom of his OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170055

Hondo has never solicited funds for Stealth Project`s development; He never asked for crowdfunding for Multicurrencies; He does not receive a penny from Blocknet funds
. Hondo does not want to own something to anyone, consequently I don`t think he will ever solicit funds through XST ICO.
BrotherJ

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:06:48 PM

James is the lead developer of Breakout Coin. See here-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.0  It's low down that it was kept private in the slack channel and not announced publicly so we investors could make a informed decision about our Stealthcoin holdings.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:25:32 PM

Need more positive information about xst, then just praying for the next great coin
stealth.money

Going stealthy

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:34:15 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 09:49:53 PM by stealth.money

I don't like it either. If the time put into these new projects was dedicated to StealthSend, we might have had a finished product by now. I invested more heavily in this project under the pretense that we had a dedicated dev. Please don't patronize me with "it's still being worked on." Sounds like Dan with XC to me.

That's exactly, watch what happen to XC now while Dash thrive. Watch StealthCoin now while ShadowCash thrive. Perhaps this is faith that dishonest and greedy people tend to have or try to obtain more than one objects or things at a time and all would get away? I just hope James still have good conscience and make everything right. Perhaps this is just online promise or promises and people shouldn't take anything serious. I just don't know.

gustopaz

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:08:40 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 10:46:31 PM by gustopaz

Hondo is available to build StealthSend...quiestion is...When and how it will look Stealthcoin -> StealthSend transformation... XST maybe less valuable as now :/
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:01:34 PM

you said it mate !!!

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
CryR

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

kcin obazs

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:19:03 PM

Long live to Stealth.
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:58:00 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 06:22:43 PM by MR1

It`s not for the questions you pose here that you were kicked out from the Slack channel, but because of insulting Hondo`s other project. It`s not necessary to have a deep knowledge in crypto to understand the groundbreaking extent of that project. You also don`t understand that this project is directly linked to XST`s future and its success means the success of XST.

Even worse: you were such ungrateful that you joked about the assets that Hondo distributed for absolutely free to XST community members through his new project! These assets will acquire important value after the launch of that project and the owners will have the chance to sell these assets with a nice profit.

Another issue is that if you had the right to ask from Hondo kind of report about StealthSend`s development. The answer is NO and this is why: you never ever helped XST and never did anything useful for us. Every time XST needed help, you were lurking in Slack. When I asked you to develop XST installer, you denied saying you had tons of work to do. When we called XST members for small donations, you hide in your hole. You used to crawl out from your hole only to whine about the slow development of StealthSend.  

Nobody asked you to buy XST and you are free to dump them!

Breakout Chain is only 5 days old and these assets (Deck cards) I was speaking about already cost 0.7-1.5 BTC per card.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.msg15257877#msg15257877
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.msg15261940#msg15261940
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.msg15264483#msg15264483
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.msg15281996#msg15281996

Imagine how much their value will be when BRK gaming will gain more and more power.

And one ignorant idiot insulted Multicurrency project and called these cards jokes!!!
gustopaz

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:06:30 PM

OK ,can u guys please start talking abount Stealthcoin ... who cares about your cards,nothing to do with stealth transactions ,or im wrong?
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:54:11 PM

OK ,can u guys please start talking abount Stealthcoin ... who cares about your cards,nothing to do with stealth transactions ,or im wrong?

Yeah, let`s talk now about XST as useless shits like gnargnar and stealthcoin1 (shill account of BTCwriter) are banned!
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:13:31 PM

Long live to Stealth.

Even this kind of worm words mean a lot for XST! Thank you.

Time will come when XST will shine!
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:20:54 AM

I deleted my own post made yesterday as I think this decent thread must not contain insults!
gustopaz

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:33:57 PM

Blockchain explorer is offline...
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: