Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Junaeth - World’s first private high performance blockchain protocol  (Read 631037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:36:25 PM

Does anyone sees what happened just now? 4 btc plus buy on 2363?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pliznou

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:39:25 PM

Does anyone sees what happened just now? 4 btc plus buy on 2363?

Again, i was too slow to buy some Sad
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:58:24 PM

I'm trying to install the Stealth wallet for my linux mint box, but I get the following error when I compile, am I missing a dependency?

/home/leigh/Desktop/Stealth-master/src/qt/bitcoingui.h:4: error: QMainWindow: No such file or directory

Thanks.

Maybe your OS use Qt5 as default. Try this:

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/qmake
make

Yeah i'm using Qt5, I tried that command but I get command not found? I though it was because i'm using a 32 bit system, but I tried changing the 64 in the command to 32but it still game me the same error.

You'll have excuse me i'm not the best when it comes to linux command line.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:12:30 PM

Did XST begin booming???
yes
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:18:19 PM

whatever happened to this coin - havent followed in a while but vaguely remember that the stealth send video demos looked promising. What happened?

a fudstorm caused by sociopaths from competing coins
But don't worry that in next weeks things will return to normal  Wink

+1000 to that EmilioMann

For the new members and the old that are not following stealthcoin.slack i suggest you pm koontas and ask him to invite you. All your questions will be answered very quickly there by Hondo and the dev team and you will find them a lot more interactive than in the bitcointalk thread.

+1

although I have yet to use slack. I invest in coins that have solid devs. Keyword Invest. Patience to the ones that only talk about price.

No need for constant updates here. Just important updates the community should know about.

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
IriTeam

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

We do our best since 2014.

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:27:03 AM

StealthCoin will be removed from IRI vote list.
More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827426.msg9548155#msg9548155

Thanks to XST community for voting
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:52:54 AM

iriendium iri is nothing but a scam shitty coin with this few shitty rendered images to jump start the hype.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:41:04 AM

iriendium iri is nothing but a scam shitty coin with this few shitty rendered images to jump start the hype.
we are on top with 31 votes...
StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 05:50:22 AM

I asked people on slack to post some info from there here.
I have heard nothing about what is going on in slack.

What about the BLOCK fiasco? What is Hondo's position?

StealthCoin joined BlockNet as a technical partner; to be a member coin that would support a distributed API. This API has been dubbed XBridge. We did not join to participate in the ITO and had no knowledge of an ITO when we agreed to become a member coin of the Blocknet.

After this agreement, Dan Metcalf and a few others released an ITO for an asset on Next Horizons. All facets of the ITO were organized by members of XC and NHZ, by my limited understanding. The funds from the ITO are in their control. No one from XST has received nor asked for any funds from this ITO, nor have any interest in doing so at the moment. No one from XST conceived of or executed the Blocknet ITO in any way. If there are aspects of the ITO of which I am uncertain, it's because XST was not involved in the ITO's conception or management.

Furthermore, as a member of the BlockNet technical community, I suggested, along with a few others, that BlockNet form a panel to approve any expenditures, with approval requiring a majority vote plus one. Additionally, we suggested multiparty escrow of these funds to minimize the potential for any misappropriation. I believe our suggestions will contribute to BlockNet accountability if these suggestions are adopted.

If offered any BlockNet ITO funds for merely participating, the XST team would reject them. Moreover, we will not apply for funds from the ITO until the legal status of BlockNet as an organization is fully determined.

Finally, the BlockNet community is composed of the lead devs from many exceptional coins. So I do consider it a "super team" where collaborations can start and ideas exchanged. This opinion relates to the Blocknet as the technical coalition that XST agreed to join, not as a business entity that has conducted an ITO.

-- Hondo
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:56:36 AM

StealthCoin joined BlockNet as a technical partner; to be a member coin that would support a distributed API. This API has been dubbed XBridge. We did not join to participate in the ITO and had no knowledge of an ITO when we agreed to become a member coin of the Blocknet.

After this agreement, Dan Metcalf and a few others released an ITO for an asset on Next Horizons. All facets of the ITO were organized by members of XC and NHZ, by my limited understanding. The funds from the ITO are in their control. No one from XST has received nor asked for any funds from this ITO, nor have any interest in doing so at the moment. No one from XST conceived of or executed the Blocknet ITO in any way. If there are aspects of the ITO of which I am uncertain, it's because XST was not involved in the ITO's conception or management.

Furthermore, as a member of the BlockNet technical community, I suggested, along with a few others, that BlockNet form a panel to approve any expenditures, with approval requiring a majority vote plus one. Additionally, we suggested multiparty escrow of these funds to minimize the potential for any misappropriation. I believe our suggestions will contribute to BlockNet accountability if these suggestions are adopted.

If offered any BlockNet ITO funds for merely participating, the XST team would reject them. Moreover, we will not apply for funds from the ITO until the legal status of BlockNet as an organization is fully determined.

Finally, the BlockNet community is composed of the lead devs from many exceptional coins. So I do consider it a "super team" where collaborations can start and ideas exchanged. This opinion relates to the Blocknet as the technical coalition that XST agreed to join, not as a business entity that has conducted an ITO.

-- Hondo
is great to hear from Hondo,
in Hondo we trust....
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:00:24 AM

-- Hondo
is great to hear from Hondo,
in Hondo we trust....
finally we got official statement from Hondo about it's position on Blocknet,
yes agreead with him, in XST we trust, we have great team behind XST..
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:12:51 AM

-- Hondo

Thanks Hondo!
The suggestions about ito were accepted http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-11-07%20Accountabillity%20-%20Multisig%20Escrow%20of%20Funds.pdf
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:16:12 AM

it really great new to hear, Hondo is the best Dev...
+100 for Hondo...
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:18:19 AM

-- Hondo

Thanks Hondo!
The suggestions about ito were accepted http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-11-07%20Accountabillity%20-%20Multisig%20Escrow%20of%20Funds.pdf
great news coming out now...
what about new wallet and anon send?
is there any update about it??
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:34:54 AM

XST added to new exchange

https://alt-buddy.com/market?pair=XST/BTC
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:03:13 AM

We are again on Bittrex front page  Cool
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:51:16 AM

You can directly purchase Stealth Coins with Euros/USD at:  https://www.litebit.eu/en/

This maybe especially interesting for the European resident. They can deposit Euros with SEPA system for free!

You don`t need BTC anymore to buy XST. Buy Stealth Coin directly with Euros and USD.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:35:24 PM

-- Hondo

Thanks Hondo!

xst dev team prefer do ninja launches to surprise us than talking about development continuously.

Here is an update written by Hondo on slack yesterday:

"We are continuously working on features. The new Qt wallet is almost done. I'm not sure what I can give away, but we have another huge feature Also que Has Been in the works for a while. The dev team is not focused on price. We can not be because it Interferes with development. However, we have Been working on new marketing strategies. It's not clear why the price is low, but Those of us who have spare BTC are buying at These prices. "
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:43:43 PM

+1 Thanks for updates. This will be surely innovative wallet ever . Great work Hondo.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:22:06 PM

-- Hondo

Thanks Hondo!

xst dev team prefer do ninja launches to surprise us than talking about development continuously.

Here is an update written by Hondo on slack yesterday:

"We are continuously working on features. The new Qt wallet is almost done. I'm not sure what I can give away, but we have another huge feature Also que Has Been in the works for a while. The dev team is not focused on price. We can not be because it Interferes with development. However, we have Been working on new marketing strategies. It's not clear why the price is low, but Those of us who have spare BTC are buying at These prices. "
woww great news coming out now, new wallet be innovative and on new code base,
so XST will make new history, in Hondo we trust...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: