Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:18:21 AM

I believe they said they would let the community know for what and when they dumped it.... But they didnt  Roll Eyes
pr0m3thief2013

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:21:20 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ll2oQZJ.jpg
NoMoreLies (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:22:23 AM

Yea, break out your tin foil hats for this one guys... Look at those twitter DM's this guy can't even spell let alone make a point against what will be a ground breaking collaborative work utilizing many prominent devs.

These attacks orginate from the SDC community, some real class folks over there.

THE BTC FROM THE IPO HAS NOT LEFT THE EXCHANGES IT IS IN ESCROW AND IT WILL BE PLACED IN A MULTI SIG WALLET.

So you're attacking someone's spelling rather than addressing the evidence and trying to deflect attention by dragging in an unrelated project.

Not much of a defence. About what I expected though.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:24:29 AM

So sad.... MrBoh and his 1500 bought followers cant make any money in the alt game so he makes up fud to discredit others so they cant make money.

You know what they say.. "Misery loves company"

I've personally invested in the BlockNet and I dont invest in scams..

Fuck Boh, Trolls and all their shills!

Money making here I come!

qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:25:56 AM

So sad.... MrBoh and his 1500 bought followers cant make any money in the alt game so he makes up fud to discredit others so they cant make money.

You know how much I hate you, you still owe me 20 BTC Smiley

But meh, +1
NoMoreLies (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:31:42 AM

Bobsurplus. Pillar of the crypto community. "Money making here I come!" I wonder how many other notorious pumpers we'll see here in the next few hours trying to do damage control.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:32:04 AM

You know how much I hate you, you still owe me 20 BTC Smiley

But meh, +1

I dont owe anyone anything.
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:32:24 AM

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481
[/quote]

Dont invest in scams? You are a scam
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:41:10 AM

N.B.: Due to whitespacing spam in other threads this thread will be reserved for the evidence against BlockNet and associated scams.

That's fine, but you have no evidence.
There seems to be a pattern forming here. Someone opens a thread accuses someone else of scamming but never provides any evidence
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:44:27 AM

Dont invest in scams? You are a scam
[/quote]

Not everything on the internet is true, like this thread for example.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:47:20 AM

So you're attacking someone's spelling rather than addressing the evidence
Evidence?
Can you explain just what evidence you think you have?
For all I know you may have some but you don't appear to have presented any. Or you did not do a good job of presenting what you have.
pr0m3thief2013

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:52:45 AM

https://i.imgur.com/wNLCrt1.png

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481

Don't invest in scams? You are a scam
[/quote]

and do you think he will accept it? OFC not , name 1 scammer that does recognize he is a scammer
all the facts and evidence are there for the smart people to read
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:53:25 AM

Monty Python and the holy grail. "She's a witch...burn her.."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJFA6uEfUlM
NoMoreLies (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:03:00 AM

You give me far too credit assuming i'm trying to deflect anything. I'm simply pointing out that you're acting like a desperate ignorant fudder. Your "evidence" as your refer to is nothing but modified statements of mine taken significantly out of context used to make a feeble attempt at proving your point, (this is getting old) a point which if falls on perhaps the weakest of minds and becomes accepted as fact pushes your agenda which is to FUD competing coins with the hopes that they will come to SDC (you stated this in IRC)

I've given my guys notice that I will be exiting SDC if it indeed comes to light that SDC team is in any way involved in this baseless, weak and pathetic attack on the project. I will be mercilessly exiting SDC.

I used to like SDC in fact, i'm currently (not for long) a large holder of the coin after speaking with smurf in regards to technology. The team seemed driven with an appetite for success so i picked up a good many early and even gave it a good run up in value. I've given my guys noticed and i'm awaiting their responses in regards to their current SDC holdings.

I suggest you have smurf contact me.

Pr0m3

It's amazing to watch how you operate. The quotes are accurate and hardly ambiguous. In fact, you've just admitted that the words are your own. You can squirm and cry about other coins as much as you want, but the jig is up.

[9/22/2014 8:37:54 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: with Dan Metcalf on dev team

[9/22/2014 8:38:22 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: He works for my group now
[9/22/2014 8:38:26 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: He's a full time member.
[9/22/2014 8:38:33 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: He was the anon dev for HAL.

Tell us please, how exactly are your words being misconstrued?

*Edit: Oh I see you deleted your post, unfortunately for you not quickly enough.
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:10:41 AM

yea and he works for xc, fibre, nhz, librex, Util, Xcash, Apex and more! He's a collaborative dev and a freelancer. I did indeed pay Dan for some tech, as well as payed him for a code review... A code review SDC wanted as well. You try to shine this as if i'm some kind of villain. I don't deny that Dan has done some work on projects i've been a part of. I still don't see how any of this makes blocknet an elaborate scam.. It's a legitimate project and we will succeed.
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:10:46 AM

Did that man's head! Go into his own ass??

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:12:50 AM

I deleted the post because I would like to speak to Smurf before moving forward with my exit on SDC. I want to make sure that this originates from there as this is no way to conduct ones self.
NoMoreLies (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:20:37 AM

yea and he works for xc, fibre, nhz, librex, Util, Xcash, Apex and more! He's a collaborative dev and a freelancer. I did indeed pay Dan for some tech, as well as payed him for a code review... A code review SDC wanted as well. You try to shine this as if i'm some kind of villain. I don't deny that Dan has done some work on projects i've been a part of. I still don't see how any of this makes blocknet an elaborate scam.. It's a legitimate project and we will succeed.

I don't care about your weird fixation with SDC, but what I do find interesting about that statement is the admission that Dan was behind Halcyon. I'm sure there are a lot of people in that community who'd be interested to learn who it was that left them all in the lurch after abandoning the project.
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:39:11 AM

I don't care about your weird fixation with SDC, but what I do find interesting about that statement is the admission that Dan was behind Halcyon. I'm sure there are a lot of people in that community who'd be interested to learn who it was that left them all in the lurch after abandoning the project.

Halcyon isn't done? I checked the ann and the dev was there a few days ago. I paid Dan again for assistance with Halcyon anon. I have been part of many coins and assisted with financing for tech. I even offered to pay for services for SDC or bring some of my own tech to it. I understand that you may be angry with things, but you really have the facts wrong. I understand however because this market is fueled on speculation, and you're speculating. Why didn't you contact me instead of trying to create such an attack?

I often contact developers and assist them with projects. I've got a lot of contacts and resources at my disposal. If i've got holdings in a coin I don't just sit and stroke my bag, I do what i can to push my investment.

I don't have a "weird fixation" with SDC. I hold many coins and i choose to support those that I like, sometimes it is indeed a name, sometimes it's the attitude of the dev, and some times it's because it made me laugh. What i choose to support is my call. I also do not feel that funding technology for a coin of interest or assisting a developer with their goals is an issue. I am one of many people in this community who want to push crypto to it's fullest potential, far beyond a medium of transaction. I want to be an incremental part of it's success as a useful and revolutionary technology. I accept that these fud attacks will be common place during this process. I would prefer however if you would act as a professional and contact me in private so we can work out what it is that has projected you toward this action.
flashbit

Merit: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:39:28 AM

Mark my words BTC is now in an upward trend. Invest in XC and BlockNet now if you're smart. HUGE turn around coming. Charts don't lie!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: