Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:02:14 AM

You know what is really aggravating...These types of conversation among devs/traders/teams happen all the time with those that work in crypto full time. Only noobs or people with less than 1 btc to their name even care about "transparency" and to be perfectly honest without these pumps and whales do you guys even realize 98% of these coins would be worthless???  

Just STFU and let the whales blow these altcoins to the moon. Most of you investors are just broke crybabies who represent the weak hands that whales could care less about. If you can't handle a little back room deals then gtfo out of crypto now.

Ps. I don't personally know these devs/whales but they are far from uncommon. This is just how it is and without them markets don't move so kindly shove these tinfoil hats directly up your oblivious asses.

BanditryAndLoot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:05:21 AM

You know what is really aggravating...These types of conversation among devs/traders/teams happen all the time with those that work in crypto full time. Only noobs or people with less than 1 btc to their name even care about "transparency" and to be perfectly honest without these pumps and whales do you guys even realize 98% of these coins would be worthless???  

Just STFU and let the whales blow these altcoins to the moon. Most of you investors are just broke crybabies who represent the weak hands that whales could care less about. If you can't handle a little back room deals then gtfo out of crypto now.

You do realize that >98% of the world population doesn't have even 1 btc to their name, and even more than that will never care about 98% of these coins ever, or have you forgotten that you're on an obscure internet forum?

And it's only at the end of fall, that we discover it was naught but the wind that knew when one particular leaf was to fall from one particular tree, only to land in one distinct spot .. to be left for an eternity, and waste its time in a wait sublime. C0A2A1C4
RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:28:21 AM

I'm tired of being put in the middle, I'm tired of my computer and internet being under attack.

Here's the context, direct screen-cap. Formulate your own opinions and leave me out of it.

http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#0
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#1
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#2
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#3
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#5
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#6
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#7
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#8

I don't know who made this thread. I hold quite a few different coins.

Any smart investor is diversified anyway.

Does this mean blocknet is a scam, i don't know. That's up to you to decide.
Is Dan a good dev, that's up to you to decide too.

Thanks for posting that.  Definitely confirms a lot of my suspicions and hopefully many other people's suspicions.  Although it's not definitive proof that BlockNET is a scam, it does reveal that some of the people behind it are shady as hell.  Investors should approach with caution.

I love that i'm at least a "notorious" pumper. As if thats anything to complain about. Everyone loves a good pump. Pumps are why were all here anyway.

Here's an idea.  How about creating something of actual value instead of being deceitful in order to pump and profit from naive people.  This type of mentality is exactly one of the reasons why Bitcoiners despise the altcoin community and why crypto in general has not advance as much as it should.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:42:40 AM

Ps. I don't personally know these devs/whales but they are far from uncommon. This is just how it is and without them markets don't move so kindly shove these tinfoil hats directly up your oblivious asses.

I understand this behind-the-scenes aspect of crypto you are talking about.

But what Prom has said in the chat logs is that Dan IS the Halcyon developer. What he said here in this thread is this:

The code for the HAL anon was done and complete, Dan took it to the next level with a few suggestions. He reviewed not just the anon code, but the code of the coin in it's entirety.

Or.. i legitimately wanted SDC as part of the blocknet.. I paid dan for some work (he has to eat and feed his family too you know) and these guys are fudding.. because it's crypto.. you can take your tin hats off, invest a few bucks into blocknet because it's a real project with real devs and real money backing it.

You keep ignoring the important question:

Is your allegation that Dan Metcalf is the anonymous developer behind Halcyon and that he reviewed his own code, giving you a seemingly legitimate reason to pump Halcyon?

This is what I have deduced is your claim from the chat logs I see here. You are indeed implicating Dan in a lie where he would have had to pretend he was reviewing someone else's code, are you not?

This is serious stuff here. Quit beating around the bush, please and thank you.

I understand that back door deals are a part of crypto, but when those deals begin to include staging code reviews of your own code in the name of bolstering your reputation as developer of a top-tier currency...is crossing a line IMO.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:49:37 AM

Escrow dont mean shit ask syscoin... I could smell this scam from a mile away.. Any new whitepapers or code to show anything?
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:39:42 AM

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:57:33 AM

All that over nothing but a conversation between 2 teams about working together on the project that has now become the blocknet.. we're still going to work our ass off on it, it's a shame SDC isn't here with us.

In that conversation you are seen saying that Dan Metcalf is the anon dev for Halcyon. Dan did a code review for Halcyon. If what you have said is true, that would mean that he reviewed his own code.

Do you realize the implications of this?

Tip of the iceberg and good point Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:01:55 AM

prometheus is a dumper!!!!!he fucks people over for profit.he works with west who is +v in bittrex and he is making hi m coins then hires other greedy devs like xc dev to improve those shit coins and hype them more by reviewing code.bittrex is helping them by adding those coins.ask yourself one more time why are people exiting altcoins now?because of greedy peope who steal from them.not everyone is a ta or market genius.most of people come for quick profit but they see they cant compete with manipulators who can convince you to eat your own shit for breakfast.

hal
key
xc
btcd
ltcd
cann and many more i dont know
were made by the same people who are behind blocknet.all the pumpers have joined this....

From the logs I read it is possible to add the following also:
util
nhz

Also, pump dealings with:
aero, who's dev was also involved with wc
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:02:49 AM

Or.. i legitimately wanted SDC as part of the blocknet.. I paid dan for some work (he has to eat and feed his family too you know) and these guys are fudding.. because it's crypto.. you can take your tin hats off, invest a few bucks into blocknet because it's a real project with real devs and real money backing it.

real money backing it ? you have a lot of nerve buddy !
that REAL money backing it is OURS you took from a million dollar IPO scam !

the fact you premined the shit 100% is proof it's a scam.
the fact you asked for a million dollars means its a scam.
your logged comments prove your corrupt and that is nothing we didn't know already.

devs gotta get paid or have a million dollars ?

hey guess what ?
if you can't afford to pay out of your own pocket to launch a coin then consider fuck'ing off and saving money in your piggy bank.
spare me this devs deserve to get rich bullshit.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:12:07 AM

Oh look! another thread with modified and grossly misrepresented statements taken out of context to bash a competing coin. You're stock bashing and fudding. Encouraging people to stop the ITO of a legitimate operation that involves developers from across crypto currency as a whole. Dan Metcalf is a capable dev who has met all of his promises to his community, dare i say EXCEEDED them. Go along with your bashing however, we'll be logging this and we won't need to copy paste and modify your statements to prove your intentions.

the term ITO you made up and first time i seen used i might add is in itself a Fraud.
Your behavior just seals the deal.
If it was a court case it wouldn't have even got this far.. you'd already be in jail period.

and with this new info coming to light i have some suspicions and buddy it's gonna got hot in here for a long time to come.

YOU ARE DONE !

we the community are sick of million dollar scammers feeding us lies and scams.
we will hunt your next scam with blood hounds until your stopped !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:16:13 AM

Prometheus = BTC-e Staff ?
The web is unfolding LOL

Google it boy & girls ""Prometheus + BTC-e"

enjoy Wink

for example..
mid way down the page he mentions Koolio "in his group"
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/prometheus-and-his-group-are-pumping-keycoin-cryptsy-corruption-evidence.347368/page-2

and we see a Crypty topic title ahahhaha

boys this shit is going doooooooooooooooown

UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:18:12 AM

Prometheus = BTC-e Staff ?
The web is unfolding LOL

Google it boy & girls ""Prometheus + BTC-e"

enjoy Wink

whoa - where'd we hear that?

is it true?
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:22:27 AM

There was one other one that forgot to upload.

http://imgur.com/mfcZjA0

Now everyone can judge it all in its full context.

Btw koolio was kicked out of proms group after key.
UnicornFarts

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:25:11 AM

"Dan will offer up three technologies"
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:31:05 AM

just Google it man ;)

and i myself seen a lot of this activity on places myself too such as on BTC-e chat and Cryptsy chat etc.

way back when they were pushing Crypt etc i came to Cryptsy chat and i seen that mouthy cunt Koolio from BTC-e as a fucking MOD !!!
i was floored because there was shit loads of users complaining that he was just there the day before (and all the time) spending huge amounts of time hyping shit coins.
even some of the Cryptsy mods wee stunned to fuck and back and ultra pissed right off too.. I seen the show of Mod called NetworkAdmin for example
he came by and we were talking about Koolio being a mod and he said no that is bs.. and we all said no seriously man he really was / is
and he responded pretty pissed off and said that bullshit and he will see about that crap etc..

and Moosa was his tag along with Koolio (both BTC-e mods).. and the Prometheus mystery man of course LOL

all this crap is mentioned on Google AND i seen it all with my own fucking eyes too when it happened !
I had said back then why doesn't the BTC-e crew go pump their coins on their own Troll box at BTC-e ? why go to Cryptsy for that ?
So people were sickened by the behavior of BTC-e mods hanging out at Cryptsy Shilling etc then they were floored to see
the shilling earned him a mod status on Cryptsy ! ahahha

hooray for Exchange staff and moderators running scams on us LOLOLOL

This may be off the top of my head conspiracy but, how do we know Dan is even a different guy ?
has anyone tried to see if there was proof Dan = Prometheus ?

I think there is a LOT more that will be uncovered soon.. their game is OVER !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:32:34 AM

supposedly..

Troublesome96

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:35:21 AM

supposedly..

Exactly...supposedly.

Or does Dan=Prometheus=koolio

Oh the tangled web we weave...
UnicornFarts

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:37:54 AM

supposedly..

i remember the key pump.  man how it must have sucked to get stuck in that one.  

what a nightmare.
Bottrex

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:38:17 AM

http://s29.postimg.org/4xvvaxrhj/download_2.png

I would advise all Bittex users to  remove all your coins from Bittrex immediately they have been under investigation for some time from US authorities.
Troublesome96

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:40:19 AM

just Google it man Wink

and i myself seen a lot of this activity on places myself too such as on BTC-e chat and Cryptsy chat etc.

way back when they were pushing Crypt etc i came to Cryptsy chat and i seen that mouthy cunt Koolio from BTC-e as a fucking MOD !!!
i was floored because there was shit loads of users complaining that he was just there the day before (and all the time) spending huge amounts of time hyping shit coins.
even some of the Cryptsy mods wee stunned to fuck and back and ultra pissed right off too.. I seen the show of Mod called NetworkAdmin for example
he came by and we were talking about Koolio being a mod and he said no that is bs.. and we all said no seriously man he really was / is
and he responded pretty pissed off and said that bullshit and he will see about that crap etc..

and Moosa was his tag along with Koolio (both BTC-e mods).. and the Prometheus mystery man of course LOL

all this crap is mentioned on Google AND i seen it all with my own fucking eyes too when it happened !
I had said back then why doesn't the BTC-e crew go pump their coins on their own Troll box at BTC-e ? why go to Cryptsy for that ?
So people were sickened by the behavior of BTC-e mods hanging out at Cryptsy Shilling etc then they were floored to see
the shilling earned him a mod status on Cryptsy ! ahahha

hooray for Exchange staff and moderators running scams on us LOLOLOL

This may be off the top of my head conspiracy but, how do we know Dan is even a different guy ?
has anyone tried to see if there was proof Dan = Prometheus ?

I think there is a LOT more that will be uncovered soon.. their game is OVER !

I just read your post in this regard.
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/prometheus-and-his-group-are-pumping-keycoin-cryptsy-corruption-evidence.347368/page-2#post-7911460

Absolutely genius use of the language. I printed it out and it is literally hanging on my wall now. When the history of crypto is written, that needs to be included.
Biggest smile this week. ty
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: