Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vgolitsyn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:07:25 AM

So basically...

CRYPT??? scam
HAL?? is scam
UTIL??? SCAM

Master scam??? BLOCKNET!!

Well played PROM!!!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:12:03 AM

So basically...

CRYPT??? scam
HAL?? is scam
UTIL??? SCAM

Well played PROM!!!

naw it's all "Photoshopped" LOL (like the million dollar Blocknet ANN jpeg)

FUD first & ask questions later™
vgolitsyn

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:14:52 AM

So basically...

CRYPT??? scam
HAL?? is scam
UTIL??? SCAM

Well played PROM!!!

naw it's all "Photoshopped" LOL (like the million dollar Blocknet ANN jpeg)

Spoetnik , I have to say after all this my respect for you has gone to the moon.. I guess we all have some bags to unload now... That crap Util is the first to go....Then Blocknet.. We also need NSA360 Smiley
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:28:55 AM

Shadowcoin / shadowcash boys on fud storm again
Shadowcash community consist in people of the worst kind
I just feel toxicity from these people and this community.
I don't read no more that comes from them.
Forging "evidence" is a crime.
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:33:13 AM

All of this arguing reminds me of my kids. Everyone cries about scams and insider trading in crypto like it's any different an any currency market.
Imagine the fud right now if satoshi was known and active on bitcointalk. He would be hailed a scammed constantly.
loges

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:39:49 AM

There is an equal amount of greed in the people making the coins as the ones buying them hoping to sell higher. Everyone needs to stfu or go back to buying lottery tickets.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:42:58 AM

There is an equal amount of greed in the people making the coins as the ones buying them hoping to sell higher. Everyone needs to stfu or go back to buying lottery tickets.

bravo  Cool
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:43:50 AM

All of this arguing reminds me of my kids. Everyone cries about scams and insider trading in crypto like it's any different an any currency market.
Imagine the fud right now if satoshi was known and active on bitcointalk. He would be hailed a scammed constantly.

Satoshi has millions and millions of dollars worth of btc that have never moved out of his wallet and he shutdown communication except to save an innocent man.

Now if satoshi regularly went around saying he is in a group that pumps coins and he dumps most of his btc then yes, he would get the same "fud".

This isn't even like comparing apples and oranges. Your argument is like comparing butterflies and blackholes.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:54:55 AM

+1
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:55:39 AM

SCAMS  Roll Eyes

Every fking day I walk out of my door Im scammed by everyone and everything.
My Government, their banker bosses, my local council, teh police, Tesco supermarkets,
TV, Radio, BBC, CNN, NBC FOX etc etc THEY ARE ALL SCAMMING ME AND YOU EVERY fKING DAY!

yes Crypto has scam artists and I will deal with that because the potential to make money is
high. The difference between these scammers and the official ones in daily life is I can actually benefit
from the Crypto guys scams - as can you. If I lose out thats my problem. I simply read the info and make a judgement call
as should everyone else. Dont forget everything around you every day is a scam - so whats new.

And I also agree that whales actually are needed just as they are needed
in fiat world. Without them 90% of these coins would vanish.

im not saying I believe Blocknet is a scam or not. My hunch is its not and I do actually believe the technology
that can create an automated exchange is something we all need. Scammers? Look at exchanges if you want
to see large scale scamming. So an automated no human involvement exchange would be brilliant. Blocknet
tech can do this. Whether it would  ever see the light of day remains to be seen

And finally
I have loyalty only to Bitcoin. The rest are gambling..
loges

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:00:03 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:11:34 PM

I am glad that I didn't buy blocknet.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:15:25 PM

SCAMS  Roll Eyes

Every fking day I walk out of my door Im scammed by everyone and everything.
My Government, their banker bosses, my local council, teh police, Tesco supermarkets,
TV, Radio, BBC, CNN, NBC FOX etc etc THEY ARE ALL SCAMMING ME AND YOU EVERY fKING DAY!

yes Crypto has scam artists and I will deal with that because the potential to make money is
high. The difference between these scammers and the official ones in daily life is I can actually benefit
from the Crypto guys scams - as can you. If I lose out thats my problem. I simply read the info and make a judgement call
as should everyone else. Dont forget everything around you every day is a scam - so whats new.

And I also agree that whales actually are needed just as they are needed
in fiat world. Without them 90% of these coins would vanish.

im not saying I believe Blocknet is a scam or not. My hunch is its not and I do actually believe the technology
that can create an automated exchange is something we all need. Scammers? Look at exchanges if you want
to see large scale scamming. So an automated no human involvement exchange would be brilliant. Blocknet
tech can do this. Whether it would  ever see the light of day remains to be seen

And finally
I have loyalty only to Bitcoin. The rest are gambling..

You don't see the irony in being loyal to bitcoin yet thinking cryptos is all about the potential for making fiat profit being high?

Whats the point of finding a replacement to the evil bankers system if we ourselves become the greedy money changers?
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:15:34 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 12:46:23 PM by traumschiff

Not sure if anyone notices the main issue here:

Probably half the features on these coins (if not more), and atleast half the coins alltogether are the work of Dan M. and you are basically paying him a few thousand BTC's to link these coins together to share the work that has been already done.

Instead of being a honest dev and making 1 ultimate coin/project he made several coins that have been pumped and dumped under his name. And now they are linked together for a huge ICO?

I hate to fud but what the actuall fuck is this?

Also congrats on working with prometheus Dan, you earned a 5* POD from me.

vgolitsyn

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:30:39 PM

Probably half the features on these coins (if not more), and atleast half the coins alltogether are the work of Dan M. and you are basically paying him a few thousand BTC's to link these coins together to share the work that has been already done.

Instead of being a honest dev and making 1 ultimate coin/project he made several coins that have been pumped and dumped under his name. And now they are linked together for a huge ICO?

+1

They want to milk us all.. All the coins and one to rule them all.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:36:33 PM

FUUUUUD

Every single coin in the Blocknet has been chosen for its genuine innovation.

Some are very small, but carefully chosen nonetheless.

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:37:03 PM

i didnt buy this shit  Grin

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:41:00 PM

FUUUUUD

Every single coin in the Blocknet has been chosen for its genuine innovation.

Some are very small, but carefully chosen nonetheless.

Butthurt because you went all-in?

Screaming FUD won't help you here kid, I am not a fresh 0 activity account.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:44:27 PM

+2000 BTCs Wink

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:55:12 PM

suspicions are quite possible and reasonable. but no more personal attack.

and why don't ppl suspect SUPERFUCKINGNET scamming ppl almost 8000btc.

am i correct about the amount?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: