Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:01:35 PM

I'm scum for wanting a coin to pump yea. Get the fuck out of crypto. lol
Scum does seem a bit strong in this context (not my words). I personally, would save that description for the Ryan Kennedys of this world.

You seem to be part of the increasing, opportunist crowd who have lost their way, and forgot what, and where, the true 'value' of crypto is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:03:53 PM

has veritasBC posted in this thread yet???

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:04:40 PM

Go out of crypto if you blame someone for dumping darkshibe before you did it.

You see the ironie?

lol I didnt even buy darkshibe.

pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:07:37 PM

Scum does seem a bit strong in this context (not my words). I personally, would save that description for the Ryan Kennedys of this world.

You seem to be part of the increasing, opportunist crowd who have lost their way, and forgot what, and where, the true 'value' of crypto is.

Understood, I'm just trying to see if bitcoin 2.0 is truly possible, if something so good can be made that even the main stream begin using it because of the convenience and function it provides. When i started work here, I wasn't aware of the overall troll demographic and i was honest with everyone I met, including smurf.

The Facts:

Yes I paid Dan to help with some works that were in progress yet uncompleted. The guy is the best developer I know of. I don't see a problem with a mutually agreed upon contract between 2 people to complete a project.. But you guys might.

Yes, I am heavily invested in Utility coin. I am not afraid to brag my balance on Bittrex and show that I am a large holder despite the markets previous downtrend.

Yes, I was indeed working on my own supernet it was to be called Utilnet and it was NOT to be an ICO. Several days later Dan Metcalf came back and told me about blocknet. As much as i do not like ICO, i chose to support it because Dan had the unifying power to bring in developers where I did not.

No, I do not have any access to ICO funds

No, I am not going to receive any ICO funds. I'm merely an investor in coins I feel will have a worthwhile technology.

No, I am not Dan Metcalf. Take the tin foil hats off.

pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:09:27 PM

Go out of crypto if you blame someone for dumping darkshibe before you did it.

You see the ironie?

lol I didnt even buy darkshibe.

Many of my group members did indeed buy it however. Even after i spoke against it both in the group, and on bittrex. I was pretty pissed off to see the way gekko was acting arrogantly toward those who lost money. He was acting flagrantly proud of the damage he was doing to others and it pissed me off.

I've never held a single DSB, I don't invest in coins like that. I try to spot those with innovative potential.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:12:05 PM

pr0m3theus2013,

Can you clarify a few of the points brought up here please?

Was Dan Metcalf the developer behind Halcyon and Utilitycoin?

How long have you been working with Dan?
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:12:12 PM

Dan is over in the XC thread saying youre a lying cocksucker so which is it him or you?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9394466#msg9394466
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:14:34 PM

Unless the devs are complete sociopaths there is usually a motive.

And I think I found it. It is public info, but I will hold off publishing it.
Basically he owes a good bit a money to more than one entity.

It also, explains the gap in activity on atcsecure's acct (Dan Metcalf).
Because these things occurred right at the first of the year.

Now if prometheus is dan then when he uses the prometheus acct he is good at always using English spellings ie. color vs colour
Dan is located in the US and always uses american spellings. At least regarding the posts I reviewed.

But what is still odd to me is that the same rough gap in activity is both for
atcsecure (Dan) and
Prometheus and
synechist (pr for xc/block)
at the end of last year and beginning of this year.

synechist is based in oxford though. maybe he is prometheus?

But Teka also has the first name Dan. maybe he is prometheus?

3 out of 4 disappear for a period of time.
and a differing
3 out of 4 are named Dan.

The 10% discount to buy into block with the other coins in the network is a nice little touch to get rid of the last of their bags before all the prices dumped to zero.

More info coming...

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:16:25 PM

yea and he works for xc, fibre, nhz, librex, Util, Xcash, Apex and more! He's a collaborative dev and a freelancer. I did indeed pay Dan for some tech, as well as payed him for a code review... A code review SDC wanted as well. You try to shine this as if i'm some kind of villain. I don't deny that Dan has done some work on projects i've been a part of. I still don't see how any of this makes blocknet an elaborate scam.. It's a legitimate project and we will succeed.
Wow, so it is true that you are involved in BlockNet. I would never invest in this if I knew this  Angry
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:17:16 PM

Oh and yes, I have a crypto related chat that Dan is a member of... It's not a P&D crew.. it's just a hangout with me and people I like. Many members exchange tips there, I often will talk about coins i like.. a bit about TA and where I am on my projects. It is NOT a pump and dump crew at all.
Revelation

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:18:51 PM

Oh and yes, I have a crypto related chat that Dan is a member of... It's not a P&D crew.. it's just a hangout with me and people I like. Many members exchange tips there, I often will talk about coins i like.. a bit about TA and where I am on my projects. It is NOT a pump and dump crew at all.
Fuck this. I want a refund on Bittrex.
snake.in.the.blanket

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:20:07 PM

the only thing on your mind is PND lol...
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:21:03 PM

when u click on that little button that says 'all sales are final' what do you think it means?

PhattyBanks

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:21:19 PM

come on dude don't hold back
Revelation

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:23:59 PM

Now if prometheus is dan then when he uses the prometheus acct he is good at always using English spellings ie. color vs colour
Dan is located in the US and always uses american spellings. At least regarding the posts I reviewed.

But what is still odd to me is that the same rough gap in activity is both for
atcsecure (Dan) and
Prometheus and
synechist (pr for xc/block)
at the end of last year and beginning of this year.

synechist is based in oxford though. maybe he is prometheus?

But Teka also has the first name Dan. maybe he is prometheus?

3 out of 4 disappear for a period of time.
and a differing
3 out of 4 are named Dan.

The 10% discount to buy into block with the other coins in the network is a nice little touch to get rid of the last of their bags before all the prices dumped to zero.

More info coming...
If this is true ... fuck this alt crypto world.
Revelation

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:25:05 PM

when u click on that little button that says 'all sales are final' what do you think it means?
They did a refund on ClusterCoin! There is a precedence
PhattyBanks

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:27:29 PM

I think they already reached 850BTC all on exchanges that listed it so anyone that bought it somewhere other than polo is double ass fucked
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:29:12 PM

I highly doubt that any of these people are the same person. That doesn't make sense and it's just distracting people from getting the answers to the questions that actually matter like whether or not Dan Metcalf is the developer for HAL and UTIL.
Revelation

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:30:44 PM

Bittrex is getting steam from both sides Feds and their Pump groups. Its not new that Bittrex has shit on their hands.
This is so fucked up man. This guy has inside info on BlockNet and is linked to its development. I want to get out of this shit boat asap. Inside information is illegal and he is fucking everybody with this info.
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:32:05 PM

Bittrex is getting steam from both sides Feds and their Pump groups. Its not new that Bittrex has shit on their hands.
Bittrex and all exchanges are far worse scammers than anyone mentioned here.
By the way, I have never once heard anyone complain when the coin they were in was getting pumped. I'm sure that goes for everyone bitching about it in here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: