Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:14:08 AM

God damn it, lieutenant Dan! What the fuck have you done ? It's not like your "loljosh"-made shitcoin

I would like to see a response from Dan about the image above to clear the air - this was never fully answered by the XC team and was constantly responded with ambiguous coverup like statements like "I didnt pay loljosh for the xmixer code" - It wasnt so specific to just the xmixer - loljosh might have created the entire PoS system for XC???

Dan should clear the air and tell us what he paid the copycat coin creator loljosh for - obviously he paid him for something and it was during the time XC was released.

This is old story dude. He already cleared this long time ago.
Big freaking deal. Dan has paid loljosh for something.

Where is the problem?

yeah.. what ? we need answers why is his paying a mass coin cloning service... This is scandalous !
why does he pay a rent a coin maker Huh?
And i see you are the new PR rep eh ? ya good call Blocknet-scam Team.. brilliant  Roll Eyes

You dont see a problem??? - you think anyone serious would invest in XC or BlockNet if they knew Dan had paid a copycat coin maker to develop a coin or certain portions of a coin for him?

I dont think you have the right to tell us all to keep quiet when the image above is clear cut evidence that a transaction and possibly something fishy has occurred. You are obviously holding a very large bag of XC and trying desperately to claw your funds back. Im sorry.

Dude this got dealt with way back when. Are you listening to the fud or creating it?
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:21:03 AM

Being all you blocknet fanboys seem to know so much about the loljosh issue.
Maybe you can help with this...

Where is the ITO on bter.
It has disappeared and block does not show up in their api either.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 12:21:54 AM

Also...

In the words of our pig, Dan:

"Yes I estimated 99k premined - but it was 130k coins - these coins will be used for bounties, and coin development .. 130k out of 17Million....

wallet addres of pre-mined blocks - XQXEFhfWZLTczMSwXWnhJ5y36KodfSnGCm
"

After a while the fucker shrinked the total amount of coins from 17M to 5M because of some bullshit excuses... while keeping the same 130k premine. What a great way of tripling your money, heh ? Anyways, these things added up and made me think multiple times before putting my hard earned money into this shitclone.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
NoMoreLies (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:22:37 AM

"In fact I consider Prometheus an ethical promoter based on my dealings with him and anybody who knows Prometheus knows that he is 100% open and public about his coin promotions."             - Dan Metcalf

[9/22/2014 8:46:39 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: eww aero
[9/22/2014 8:46:54 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: I pumped that for kleeve to 10k
[9/22/2014 8:46:57 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: and then took a shit on it
[9/22/2014 8:47:13 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: Yea from day 1
[9/22/2014 8:47:20 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: ... i ran a 10k pump on it a few weeks bag
[9/22/2014 8:47:21 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: and exited

[9/25/2014 1:22:55 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: Hey man, I’m not able to communicate with you any longer due to failed trust.
[9/25/2014 1:42:25 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: You told people that i pumped aero to get kleeve out
[9/25/2014 1:42:34 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: as well as told people that we worked with metcalf on hal
[9/25/2014 1:44:10 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: Yea man, can’t have those kinds of leaks.
[9/25/2014 1:44:16 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: Not good for us at all

[9/28/2014 9:36:25 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: Utility is mine
[9/28/2014 9:36:28 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: but that is privy info
[9/28/2014 9:36:35 PM] Prometheus Lightbearer: if you do tell people about it, don’t tell them it’s mine

Can't quite believe what I just read. Any lingering doubts I had have been removed. Guess we know now who's pulling the strings, no wonder they tried to claim the logs were false.

REFUNDS AVAILABLE FOR 48 HOURS AT BITTREX

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

Danny Madoff

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:39:35 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 12:52:35 AM by Danny Madoff

Tips from my uncle burnye.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/2009/06/24/news/economy/madoff_prison_survival_tips/chart_madoff_prison_tips.gif

Come on people keep buying up my initial shitcoin offering. Trust me blocktheft is honest!
leewilson

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:59:11 AM

Still no official or unofficial response to the disappearance hours ago of the ITO on bter.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:03:58 AM

Still no official or unofficial response to the disappearance hours ago of the ITO on bter.

They replied now:
"We are currently unaware of why the BLOCK:BTC pairing at Bter is unavailable.

We're investigating it and will report back as soon as we hear from them."

I don't know when it disappeared but it was over 6 hours when I noticed it.
Did anyone notice earlier?

Danny Madoff

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:05:39 AM

I used the initial shitcoin offering to fund Blocktheft 2.0 the internet of shitcoins. Brownpaper coming soon.
leewilson

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:42:40 AM

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/block/btc/bter

This proves what I saw on bter.

A dump occurred on bter previous to the market being pulled.

Danny Madoff

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:47:20 AM

What about the pr0m and ethereum connection? All the attention is on me and my blocktheft scam. Care to answer pr0m?
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:48:59 AM

What about the pr0m and ethereum connection? All the attention is on me and my blocktheft scam. Care to answer pr0m?

I noticed this as well.

I thought Eth was on the up and up but this is pretty bad looking.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:00:52 AM

I noticed this as well.

I thought Eth was on the up and up but this is pretty bad looking.

there is no connection there as far as i know.
Danny Madoff

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:10:27 AM

Because BlockNet was exposed I've decided to launch BlockTheft IPO. Its far more transparent. Lets start over guys.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843550
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 02:18:20 AM

Trash talk from competitors, nothing new

As a courtesy, I would like to point out that this and many other statements made by you and other Blocknet supporters clearly imply that no reasonable person should take the criticism of Blocknet and Dan Metcalf seriously. In other words, you (and your comrades-in-arms) are averring that a reasonable person should disregard those criticisms.

Props to you for defending your project, but I'm afraid that what you'll find is that you and your allies' continual averrings have made a defamation/libel lawsuit launched by Dan Metcalf all-but-unwinnable by him. It would be very hard to show that a reasonable person would naively side with the people you consider FUDders when folks like you have expended so much digital ink telling everyone to dismiss those critics out of hand.

Disclosure: I'm not a lawyer...which means that any trial-hardened professional defense attorney could come up with a lot more get-of-of-lawsuit free cards than I ever could.     

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:10:57 AM

only libel and slander if its not true
leewilson

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:16:33 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 05:51:19 AM by leewilson

only libel and slander if its not true

libel=written
slander=spoken

And in many jurisdictions, even if what was/is being said/written is false (that does not seem to be the case here in the least), you have to prove damages incurred,
i.e. have to show that someone in the courts jurisdiction did not hire you because they read this forum of their own volition.

hobitcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:20:00 AM

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/block/btc/bter

This proves what I saw on bter.

A dump occurred on bter previous to the market being pulled.

They replied now:
"We are currently unaware of why the BLOCK:BTC pairing at Bter is unavailable.

We're investigating it and will report back as soon as we hear from them."

I don't know when it disappeared but it was over 6 hours when I noticed it.
Did anyone notice earlier?

Being all you blocknet fanboys seem to know so much about the loljosh issue.
Maybe you can help with this...

Where is the ITO on bter.
It has disappeared and block does not show up in their api either.

BLOCk is gone from Bter ... and also my BTC balance on BLOCK ... I did submit a ticket for it ... to Bter ... and waiting an answer from them ...
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:51:55 AM

At this point

Hatch

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:21:25 AM

And I also agree that whales actually are needed just as they are needed
in fiat world. Without them 90% of these coins would vanish.

Did it ever occur to you that without them, the surviving 10% (that probably deserve their prominence due to innovation above the rest) would more than likely finally get the funding to support the development that they deserve that is currently wasted on that 90% pile of P&D scam coins? 
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:54:16 AM

There is some evidence that Dan is not a software developer but rather a manager who is hiring developers for specific jobs. My guess is that loljosh created the initial commit for XC (0.7btc was the price to create X11 POW+POS) and then Dan hired other people to do xmixer.
Is there a way to check whether or not Dan is a software developr?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: