Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoMoreLies (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:36:18 PM

I just don't get all these scam claims of the XC crew!  Seems absolutely ridiculous to throw such claims at XC!!

Yes I've turned a blind eye to the evidence too because the XC team are without doubt incorruptible and beyond reproach.

Thread closed guys. Roll Eyes
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:08:02 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 12:36:09 AM by Spoetnik

mods are deleting topics that have the evidence.

MOVED: [Blocknet-Gate] Dan Metcalf = prometheus
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844304.0

in the trash can

edit:
last while you all posted a lot of interesting info too for or against whom ever..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:48:08 AM

Yea, break out your tin foil hats for this one guys... Look at those twitter DM's this guy can't even spell let alone make a point against what will be a ground breaking collaborative work utilizing many prominent devs.

These attacks orginate from the SDC community, some real class folks over there.

THE BTC FROM THE IPO HAS NOT LEFT THE EXCHANGES IT IS IN ESCROW AND IT WILL BE PLACED IN A MULTI SIG WALLET.

why don't you go work on utility seems to be doing pretty shitty
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:18:27 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 05:55:11 AM by Spoetnik

And uhh what is Blocknet again ? i can't even tell why i am suppose to give two shits..

Further more i don't see how they are whining and crying.
He wanted 850 BTC min to declare it (what ever it is) a roaring success so it seems he'll get it so what is the problem ? it made him rich !
If he got enough supporters then why the whining ?
what difference does it make what people say about what you do ? If you think your doing something good then i think he'd.. just do it.
Let's see if he uses FUD'ing as an excuse to *try and say he quits on it .....if he does i am saying i told you ......scam solid concrete evidence.

if your scheme revolves entirely around what people say on this forum your business is fucking bullshit.

You want to invest in this scam token thingy (what ever the fuck it is) then go do it, but quit whining and crying.
But don't you all fucking dare attack me because i pointed out the FACTS pricks !
If you guys don't know a bad investment when you hear one your the idiots..... not me.

this sleazy Blocknet shit has raised the bar for scammers.. a Million dollar ITO scam for a money grab on us all !
defend it and get your piece of the 900k pie, but fuck off with the false accusation like i am getting paid to point out that dumb shit is dumb.
i do it for free because i care about people victimized unlike 90% of you all out there !
do your research before buying ? uhh yeah no shit.. how ? ask questions ?

You all intimidate noobs into not asking or you flame them and Troll on them and harass them night and day..
which is why i had many noobs ask me to get on this FOR THEM !
I STAND BEHIND THEM 100000000% and not you sleazy greedy pieces of shit out there running endless scams one after another !

i want you to all line up and say i support that shit.. PLEASE do i want all of you on record !
For example i heard on Bobsurplus's Pump/Trade Team topic he was planning on pumping it.. i want names !
i want all your fucking names ! ..show me your faces cowards.

I 'd love to be able top rat out these fuckers and send their names to the Police/FBI/IRS/NSA etc
no fucking problem i will hand these greedy little rats over to you.. come and get cops Wink

check this out.. (from Bobsurplus = Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!!)

spoiler alert...save your btc Bob's next coin is VidioCoin and 2nd coin is BlockNet

PS:
We're all just gettin' started..
i plan on being in the altcoin scene for the next decade so i suggest you all prepare for that as best you can  Cool
come to terms with it it's happening.. don't fight it LOL
or do it's more fun that way hahhah
keeping score ? yup.. me 346,286 to 0 ..all ko's  Grin

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:25:52 AM

And uhh what is Blocknet again ? i can't even tell why i am suppose to give two shits..

Further more i don't see how they are whining and crying.
He wanted 850 BTC min to declare it (what ever it is) a roaring success so it seems he'll get it so what is the problem ? it made him rich !
If he got enough supporters then why the whining ?
what difference does it make what people say about what you do ? If you think your doing something good then i think he'd.. just do it.
Let's see if he uses FUD'ing as an excuse to *try and say he quits on it .....if he does i am saying i told you ......scam solid concrete evidence.

if your scheme revolves entirely around what people say on this forum your business is fucking bullshit.

You want to invest in this scam token thingy (what ever the fuck it is) then go do it, but quit whining and crying.
But don't you all fucking dare attack me because i pointed out the FACTS pricks !
If you guys don't know a bad investment when you hear one your the idiots..... not me.

this sleazy Blocknet shit has raised the bar for scammers.. a Million dollar ITO scam for a money grab on us all !
defend it and get your piece of the 900k pie, but fuck off with the false accusation like i am getting paid to point out that dumb shit is dumb.
i do it for free because i care about people victimized unlike 90% of you all out there !
do your research before buying ? uhh yeah no shit.. how ? ask questions ?

You all intimidate noobs into not asking or you flame them and Troll on them and harass them night and day..
which is why i had many noobs ask me to get on this FOR THEM !
I STAND BEHIND TTHEM 100000000% and not you sleazy greedy pieces of shit out there running endless scams one after another !

i want you to all line up and say i support that shit.. PLEASE do i want all of you on record !
For example i heard on Bobsurplus's Pump/Trade Team topic he was planning on pumping it.. i want names !
i want all your fucking names ! ..show me your faces cowards.

rat these fuckers out and send their names to me and Police/FBI/IRS/NSA etc if you want the info ?
no fucking problem i will hand these greedy little rats over to you Smiley

check this out.. (from Bobsurplus = Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!!)

spoiler alert...save your btc Bob's next coin is VidioCoin and 2nd coin is BlockNet

PS:
We're all just gettin' started..
i plan on being in the altcoin scene for the next decade so i suggest you all prepare for that as best you can  Cool
come to terms with it it's happening.. don't fight it LOL
or do it's more fun that way hahhah
keeping score ? yup.. me 346,286 to 0 ..all ko's  Grin

You crack me up dude...
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:27:08 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 05:56:33 AM by Spoetnik

edited out: i said same thing above

updated for cracking up clowns....... i don't give 2 shits about you dick heads.. tell it the cops when your in jail scammers.
I plan on spending all day and all day night making you laugh Wink
buckle the fuck up cocky super star(s)

dellyz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:33:57 AM

haven't had the time yet to read all the posts/details yet, but has it been pointed out XC connection to  JasinLee?    https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21506.0      . 
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:52:33 AM

"ITO?"

Aren't shady token offerings exactly what the SEC is cracking down on?   Tongue

I don't feel sorry for XC bagholders, who have absolutely no excuse for not being aware that the only legitimate anon coins are Cryptonote based, open source, proof-of-work, and not pre-mined.

You'd think they would have got a clue after the CLOAK debacle, but no, they love their pre-mined closed-source cargo cult coins too much.   Roll Eyes

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:54:45 AM

"ITO?"

I don't feel sorry for XC bagholders, who have absolutely no excuse for not being aware that the only legitimate anon coins are Cryptonote based, open source, proof-of-work, and not pre-mined.

You'd think they would have got a clue after the CLOAK debacle, but no, they love their pre-mined closed-source cargo cult coins too much.   Roll Eyes

he really likes deleting your posts
smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:02:47 AM

in the trash can

edit:
last while you all posted a lot of interesting info too for or against whom ever..

this is quite noteworthy
I suspected long ago btctalk wasn't clean. Well there's the proof.
Mods care about nothing around here, but then suddenly that needs to be deleted. I think i am out of here. What a sheithole.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:04:00 AM

"ITO?"

he really likes deleting your posts

Yes, deleting a post is much easier than responding on-point.

How funny that he's not satisfied with being able to control the narrative at the Ex-C forum, and attempts futile censorship at this one:

Look, deleting dissenting opinions and uncomfortable questions/observations is not the way to instill trust in BagNet and ExC.

Instead of censorship, why not address my concerns like a reasonable adult?

Are Ex-Currency and BagNet legit?

Locked, moderated thread?  Yes.
Premined?  Yes.
Pumped and dumped?  Yes.
Open source?  No.
Proof of work?  No.

Survey says: IT'S A SCAM.

Silly kids...if you want real anon coins, the only options at this time are based on Cryptonote.   Cool

cant you see grown ups are talking here, you come in here and post something as stupid as this? please go.

promote your XMR shit somewhere else please.

Now that you mention it, XMR is not the only legitimate Cryptonote coin.  BBR and XDN are also good implementations.

Please justify the choice to keep the code closed, instead of being open to the many eyes of peer review.
Please justify the premine, which has now been unceremoniously dumped at great expense to the bagholders.
Please explain why POS is as secure than POW, despite the known weaknesses.
Please explain why the theads are moderated and locked, instead of being open discussions.

Why do you fear free discourse?  What are you hiding?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:11:27 AM

in the trash can

edit:

this is quite noteworthy
I suspected long ago btctalk wasn't clean. Well there's the proof.
Mods care about nothing around here, but then suddenly that needs to be deleted. I think i am out of here. What a sheithole.

lately they have deleted like 1 or 2 comments i made which didn't say much of any substance but still they let these other guys troll+spam like hell..
i think that was their way of telling me to stop making topics on it.
@mods.. guys i have been sending msg's to people to ease up on all the Blocknet stuff eh and make your job easier and that shows how you re-payed me after LOL

the topic delete message i seen was about, keeping it to one topic..

well ok fair enough but scroll up to the sticky topic on FUD'ing guys they are troll spamming to cover up evidence so no one sees it or just being disruptive on purpose.
so it makes it virtually impossible to carry on one topic about one specific point never mind 20 different points.. hence the reason for making + topics in the first place.
more were made because they were needed overall.

so did the moderator, whom ever it was try and cover up info that was brought to all our intention ?
i have no idea.. but i am leaning more towards no and them just trying to have a show of force saying i am in charge.
but how are we supposed to back up our claims if evidence is being wiped out and i have a pending lawsuit from Dan ?

I have been pissed off about moderators here before and i don't agree with what they do occasionally but i am not sure they have a secret agenda.
We're all mostly opinionated assholes and a few of them i suspect are too LOL
and fair enough Wink
All i ask is for them to try and treat us all equally as best they can.. and we're all human even mods.
It may seem like they are sweeping shit under the rug on that but we don't have PROOF ! ..and i hate to lynch mob them with a random guess.

I hope Google has it cached if i end up needing something on that topic later in my Blocknet court case. lol

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:25:10 AM

read..

Bobsurplus
Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730494.msg8256168#msg8256168

then on the last page..

then i asked him to confirm or deny it and was getting lippy remarks from him earlier on my Altcoin King topic.

Who paid to enter his private pump / trade group ? and did you join and "start to make real money" ?

see why i thought he was prometheus before guys ? hmmm ?
by the way i keep saying this and none of you find it interesting.. i think the Monero Shills would call that a signal to noise ratio problem LOL
uhh why do you think i created more topics ? duuuuuuuuh

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:31:18 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 07:22:39 AM by Spoetnik

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fjFhsLgoNKMJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D841525.0+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk

- Dan Metcalf = prometheus

that topic mods deleted is the very topic on page one where Dan threatened to sue me..
hmm i guess we know why they picked that 1 single Blocknet related topic to delete out of them all ?

Thanks mods you fuck me over while i face a law suit eh ?

classy shit boy & girls LOL

so he said on that topic moved to Trash..

You my friend are ruining crypto by making false accusations with out any merit.. accusing me of being Prom?

You have any proof of that? show it now or GTFO and stop trying to drag me through the mud, you low life piece of shit

**edit**

I'm contacting my attorney and filing a suit, for slander,defamation of character and libel .. so be prepared

PS:
I am Prepared Wink

cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:01:29 AM

I've long suspected the Dan/prom connection which is why I keep well away from anything either of them are involved in, seems my suspicions were not without foundation after all, thanks op.
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:46:56 PM

Guys, please help me understand how is it possible that an American person is using British spelling?
https://gist.github.com/atcsecure/cf6a478ef3169cefdc6d
atcsecure is using the following spelling:

decentralised mixer
decentralised file
maximise success
decentralised twitter
centralised authority
minimise the shock
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:55:18 PM

Guys, please help me understand how is it possible that an American person is using British spelling?

decentralised mixer
decentralised file
maximise success
decentralised twitter
centralised authority
minimise the shock

great catch.  Wonder if the real dan sold his name to an altcoin scammer?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:02:59 PM

Ya i have noticed some of these guy slip up and use terms we in USA and Canada don't use ever too.
I don't want to say what they are exactly though but you will see what i mean Wink

@Revelation
For those who are about to FUD.. We salute you
Your comment here is Spoetnik Approved™  Grin

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:57:53 PM

decentralised mixer
decentralised file
maximise success
decentralised twitter
centralised authority
minimise the shock

I'm from Europe but I use EN-US spelling.
How weird, huh.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:06:48 PM

decentralised mixer
decentralised file
maximise success
decentralised twitter
centralised authority
minimise the shock

I'm from Europe but I use EN-US spelling.
How weird, huh.
Agree if a person is consistent (btw it is quite rare for an American to use British spelling), however look at atcsecure spelling on some of his forum posts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9386689#msg9386689
decentralized blockchain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9386482#msg9386482
has been finalized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: