Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:17:03 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 05:29:19 PM by EvilDave

XC's main PR dude (Synechist) is English/South African, afaik.
Too lazy to check, but I think I'm right.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:14:43 PM

Guys, please help me understand how is it possible that an American person is using British spelling?
https://gist.github.com/atcsecure/cf6a478ef3169cefdc6d
atcsecure is using the following spelling:

decentralised mixer
decentralised file
maximise success
decentralised twitter
centralised authority
minimise the shock

I'm from Europe but I use EN-US spelling.
How weird, huh.
Agree if a person is consistent (btw it is quite rare for an American to use British spelling), however look at atcsecure spelling on some of his forum posts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9386689#msg9386689
decentralized blockchain
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9386482#msg9386482
has been finalized

mindblown, everything is pointing at the fact that he doesn't even code his innovations.

leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:40:41 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 02:57:04 AM by leewilson

Guys, please help me understand how is it possible that an American person is using British spelling?

decentralised mixer
decentralised file
maximise success
decentralised twitter
centralised authority
minimise the shock

How weird, huh.

Where did your post go from the other night where you said your were super drunk and was calling everyone here a loser then telling us we needed to kill ourselves?
Your statement was even quoted by the legendary user "URSAY", now they have both disappeared.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:44:20 PM

decentralised mixer
decentralised file
maximise success
decentralised twitter
centralised authority
minimise the shock

How weird, huh.
Agree if a person is consistent (btw it is quite rare for an American to use British spelling), however look at atcsecure spelling on some of his forum posts:
decentralized blockchain
has been finalized

There are more examples of this that I pointed out a day or two ago in this same thread.
You might want to take a look at those as well.
One is in their official statement pdf.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:54:50 PM

decentralised mixer
decentralised file
maximise success
decentralised twitter
centralised authority
minimise the shock

How weird, huh.
decentralized blockchain
has been finalized

There are more examples of this that I pointed out a day or two ago in this same thread.
You might want to take a look at those as well.
One is in their official statement pdf.
Thanks. This whole situation is messed up. Apparently multiple people are under atcsecure name.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:29:05 PM

Oh look! another thread with modified and grossly misrepresented statements taken out of context to bash a competing coin. You're stock bashing and fudding. Encouraging people to stop the ITO of a legitimate operation that involves developers from across crypto currency as a whole. Dan Metcalf is a capable dev who has met all of his promises to his community, dare i say EXCEEDED them. Go along with your bashing however, we'll be logging this and we won't need to copy paste and modify your statements to prove your intentions.

Hey man, at least a minimum of decorum, ok? You told the guy in the screen shots that Metcalf  was on your payroll. He denies it but has not accused you of being a liar (as far as I know). What is it? Were you lying or is he? You cannot have it both ways, you know?

I find what you BOTH -you and Metcalf- have been doing for too long already, absolutely shameful. You both should already be in jail and quite probably that's where you both will end. I don't know who the fuck you are in real life -although I have a solid suspicion- but Dan Metcalf just subjected himself to crypto harakiri. There's not even a question regarding his unethical involvement not only in HAL but in many other coins. He is now poison, as both XC and Blocknet investors are going to quickly find out. Game, set and match. Done.

You? under another handle, will continue scheming and scamming until thrown in jail to rot with the rats, but until then, you still have mileage. Unfortunately.
Nature of the beast. But be sure that the fall is nearing. And it won't be pretty at all.
Stealthcoin

Activity: 82

View Profile
⇾ ..
November 03, 2014, 08:33:56 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 10:41:37 PM by Stealthcoin

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:03:37 PM

And the plot thickens?

(lol)

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:37:07 PM

oh shit barbara busted out the harakiri, im cashing out and shutting down the rigs, good luck everybody. its been fun. i look forward to the 10 year reunion in bermuda.
leewilson

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:47:51 PM

http://www.coinssource.com/interview-with-dan-metcalf-regarding-recent-blocknet-concerns/

I have yet to read all through this. I had to stop at the opening paragraph stating:
"Dan Metcalf, who is a reputable small-business owner and well-received code reviewer."

I have absolute and irrefutable proof that Metcalf is NOT a reputable business owner.
So I am certain the interview is biased from the get go.

00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:49:08 PM

http://www.coinssource.com/interview-with-dan-metcalf-regarding-recent-blocknet-concerns/

I have yet to read all through this. I had to stop at the opening paragraph stating:
"Dan Metcalf, who is a reputable small-business owner and well-received code reviewer."

I have absolute and irrefutable proof that Metcalf is NOT a reputable business owner.

Care to explain the second half?

You can read the raw irc log at the end though its hard to follow as people kept spamming questions
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:47:36 AM

You must be a new kind of stupid, really. Everyone with s pulse knows yhat I only have one handle... and a pretty activr one at that. Oh and, unfottunately, I dont have a coin of my own like it appears IE does. Furthermore I included him in THE WALL OF SHAME for not returning the black coin donationd that I still think is very wrong and dederving of all the shit he's getting and will continue getting for it. I dont like his oversized ego -mine's no slouch either- or his pumps but I admit he's, by far, the guy with more ideas, besides me of course, for promotion in crypto... albeit many not very ethical. Furthrrmore everyone knows I hail from the Wedt Coast and Im caucasian while he lives in New York and is black. Oyher than that, practically tweens...

What a fucking idiot you have to be....
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:03:00 AM

How is anyone still believing this blocknet shit if they have been around longer than 10 min? That is the problem, to much supply of very naive wishful thinking people.

Hopefully I bump my head and lose all conscience because this is like taking candy from babies.

Its sad, where do these idiots come from? And if they are so.stupid with their money, how the hell do they still have any.

I read the blocknet shit, and there were no doubts, none, it couldn't be easier to tell that is snake oil. And the Shills from the audience, Dans mouthpiece, and Dan himself, will be far out of town before anyone realizes they've been had.

You want to see the future? Look in my Crystal Ball and you wont see Dan for long. XC is done. Blocknet isn't even real, and..... Im done for now... stop throwing you money are poorly presented scams. Its only encourages more to come along

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 05:47:37 AM

How is anyone still believing this blocknet shit if they have been around longer than 10 min? That is the problem, to much supply of very naive wishful thinking people.

Hopefully I bump my head and lose all conscience because this is like taking candy from babies.

Its sad, where do these idiots come from? And if they are so.stupid with their money, how the hell do they still have any.

I read the blocknet shit, and there were no doubts, none, it couldn't be easier to tell that is snake oil. And the Shills from the audience, Dans mouthpiece, and Dan himself, will be far out of town before anyone realizes they've been had.

You want to see the future? Look in my Crystal Ball and you wont see Dan for long. XC is done. Blocknet isn't even real, and..... Im done for now... stop throwing you money are poorly presented scams. Its only encourages more to come along

Hey now, Ex-Currency and BagNet are not "poorly presented scams."

The presentation of those scams is excellent.  Even better than CLOAK (except for the logo).   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:15:14 AM

And the plot thickens?

(lol)

YES !!!!!!!!!

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:16:43 AM

coinsource was busted for scammy shit from me looooooong ago 6 times /end

@Chris001
the usual guys hop from scam to scam here they don't care what it's called or what it's about or who made it.
as long as they make bitcoin profit from it the consequences don't matter.. even if it kills our scene dead and takes Bitcoin down with it !
AND.. makes everyone one of us look like scammy pieces of shit here !

i am not making that up either.. i have had well known guys tell me this and argue about it endlessly saying so what..
such as on cryptsy chat all last year.. guys said this to me word for word for 1.5 years non stop now.

they don't care.
gimme money.
fuck everyone and everything.

i even had my own brother say this to me after i gave him a grand in BTC.
he said fuck bitcoin and fuck that shit i want profit period .

don't be naive guys.. few people care about crypto at all !

all people with that attitude really disappoint me Sad
at least some are honest about it i guess..

FUD first & ask questions later™
danynx

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:23:43 AM

so is this emc2whale is "prometeus" ? is the one i see has pumped and promoted exactly all those coins on twitter..
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:30:28 AM

so is this emc2whale is "prometeus" ? is the one i see has pumped and promoted exactly all those coins on twitter..

nah two different people emc2whale = bobsurplus aka Bob Shekelstein but I think their two pump groups joined forces on this scam
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:19:55 PM

add my ico coin scam list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=845900.0
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:43:04 PM

Please let the adults talk. I agree that blocknet is probably a scam, but your comments are not helping.

0 arguments just spam, please leave.

Arch wasn't a scam neither Craig.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: