Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:03:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
levinhostar

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:09:52 PM

the whole blocknet team are just little believers.

So market cap for Supernet is approx 8000 BTC. Market cap for Blocknet is approx 1000 BTC.

Can't wait for this to get pumped.  Cool

Indeed, lots of room to grow
There is no need for any pump, as some ppl already made huge profit

Blocknets market cap going up has nothing to do with those who made some profit on the 10% discount, considering supernets market cap is 8x higher, there is plenty of room for blocknet to grow or outgrow supernet

THEY REALLY UNDERSTAND NOTHING! It's so funny Cheesy

SuperNET's value is 8x higher because it is backed by real money. Blocknet money is going directly to Dan's pocket. SuperNET can't loose much value.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:40:29 PM

Funny. Synechist the dictator blabbermouth for Metcalf, pretending of late that looking into the very questionable professional and business practices of Dan Metcalf would be an "outrageous invasion of privacy..." Simply amazing the level of delusion and pretension to -when convenient- adhering to "the burden of proof" of the real world while lining their pockets with cloak activities that in that same real world would have landed Dan Metcalf and Prometheus in jail long ago. Simply amazing.

And they still don't want to "get the clear memo" the FBI sent just a couple of days ago with the detention of Defcom... OK, Dan, boy, Synechist, Prometheus, Bobsurplus et all WE ARE COMING FOR YOU, Feds are saying loud and clear, ok? Get it now? No place to hide no time to run. They WILL GET YOU, they are just waiting the best time to nail you but make no mistake about it: They will get you just like they got Defcom and they will others.

Now those who want to risk getting caught with their money invested in the schemes of these guys, good luck. You most certainly are going to need it.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:59:23 PM

Has anyone looked into the neutral third party auditor, coingateway.net, that will be one of the proposed main gatekeepers of blocknet funds?

From what I can find, the company seems to be owned by one individual age 19 (as of last month)
Bangladeshi national living in Glascow, Scotland, UK
using an address that is virtual office
by the name of Nasim Akther.
https://www.opencompany.co.uk/company/SC463480/coincle-limited

isn't coingateway different then coincle-limited?

https://www.opencompany.co.uk/company/09224948/coingateway-limited

~What is coincle-limited and why are you associating it with coingatway?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:01:15 PM

I have an extended timeline of documentation reflecting the pattern of not paying Federal, State and property taxes, along with the consistently refinancing a home for larger and larger principal amount some of which resulted in actions from the mortgage companies for non payment.
I can easily make this available if it is felt that it will help in anyway.

I see a lot of robbing Peter to pay Paul, but always getting lost on the way to pay Paul.

I am of the opinion that the Federal tax lien of record that was presented is of utmost importance and the paramount issue at hand.

The claim that Dan does not own blocknet or blocknet tokens is a stretch at best.
The is no legal documentation I have seen reflecting this.
What is seen is the consistent individual in control of the funds from the xc premine to the current holding of btc and altcoins received as being in the sole possession of Dan Metcalf.

What ever board is formed after this fact is null in void in the eyes of the law.
Anything trying to negate this fact is patently false.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:02:40 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 08:37:02 PM by leewilson

Has anyone looked into the neutral third party auditor, coingateway.net, that will be one of the proposed main gatekeepers of blocknet funds?

From what I can find, the company seems to be owned by one individual age 19 (as of last month)

Not from what I am finding. I will edit this post with the info I have. Give me a bit.

EDIT:

coingateway bct thread started by user coingateway activity: 6
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724707.0

User coincle, activity 45, begins acting as the possible owner/support at post #2 & #6
If anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer them!

Coincle https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=175893
coincletech@gmail.com

Looking at his post history you will find that he starts a thread and is making btc payments to users on the behalf of coingateway.net:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745558

Searching his email will lead you to the company I posted.

coingateway.net came out of no where and is still shrouded in mystery. coincle seems to be the main contributor to their presence along with answering questions for them and making btc payments on their behalf. coingateway.net is a private domain, their facebook claims to be based out of london and http://www.dogecoin.link/item/coingateway/ shows them located in newark, new jersey.

My opinion is that they are one and the same. What have you found?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
cryptico

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:58:02 PM

Not from what I am finding. I will edit this post with the info I have. Give me a bit.

EDIT:

coingateway bct thread started by user coingateway activity: 6
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724707.0

User coincle, activity 45, begins acting as the possible owner/support at post #2 & #6

Coincle https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=175893
coincletech@gmail.com

Looking at his post history you will find that he starts a thread and is making btc payments to users on the behalf of coingateway.net:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745558

Searching his email will lead you to the company I posted.

coingateway.net came out of no where and is still shrouded in mystery. coincle seems to be the main contributor to their presence along with answering questions for them and making btc payments on their behalf. coingateway.net is a private domain, their facebook claims to be based out of london and http://www.dogecoin.link/item/coingateway/ shows them located in newark, new jersey.

My opinion is that they are one and the same. What have you found?

I have found the link posted above.

You are making a lot of allegations here and jumping to conclusions really fast to discredit coingateway.

1- coincle

I see the post that you reference to. It seems to me just someone that worked for them. It could be a CS employee or a company that was helping to market them.

Since you have found the company coincle it might be the second option even if I did not bother to check the email address of coincle and did not find the correlation. Hence i'll pause here as the two might be completely unrelated and coincle just a guy hired to deal with BTT forum giveaway and informations about coingateway.

2- Coingateway came out of nowhere... what do you mean? it is a company with a domain registered and they did an excellent job with handling Block ITO unlike all other exchanges. Is every new start-up that came up out of nowhere suspicious? where do a business should start from? should they work for free for a year so they do not come from nowhere anymore?

3- http://www.dogecoin.link/item/coingateway/ I do not know about this but they may have one office in US since they deal with CAN deposits and the owner is CANADIAN and not from bangladesh as you where stating and the other office in London as stated here:

Anyway you might want to ask them directly in their live chat or asking their support as they are freely available online in their website.

It seems you are making a lot of heavy claims with very weak suppositions.

What you have to say?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Longenecker

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:49:26 PM

coingateway has been around and reputable (with nothing to suggest otherwise) for months now.  
DimLo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:25:14 PM

TL;DR

The US Federal Government among others appear to own any and all development and coins held and which have been held by Dan Metcalf since January 28, 2014 according to public records.
----------------------

Does a US Federal and State Tax Liens Threaten the Ownership of Blocknet and all its holdings?
I believe so and I am sure the Feds believe so as well. They tend to sieze all first and ask questions later. Just ask SR 1 & 2.
If all coins were seized, which I would believe bank accts have already been seized.

The lien clearly states:

As provided by section 6321, 6322, and 6323 if the Internal Revenue Service Code, we are giving a notice that taxes (including interest and penalties) have been assessed against the following-named taxpayer. We have made a demand for payment of this liability, but it remains unpaid. Therefore, there is a lien in favor of the United States on all property and rights to property belonging to this taxpayer for the amount of taxes, and additional penalties, interest, and costs that may accrue.

https://i.imgur.com/zId7r7K.png
*I redacted out his spouse's name and address of the rental home it was sent to.

One might argue that the lien amount is not as much as the total value of the coins held currently.
True, but as history has shown they tend to seize everything until it is heard in court.
If that happens then by the time the court case was heard the coins value would have dropped to nil imo.
This also does not include the liens held by the state regarding state income taxes and property taxes along with other creditors.
And I am sure they are going to love the $20,000+ paid to coders on elance.com

This type of activity seems to be a constant issue in this individuals history for around 10 years at least.
Consistently not paying federal, state and property taxes.
The state seems to have seized his home before the feds could get to it.
If he does not believe in paying taxes (16th amendment, sovereign man) more power to him, but
when you know you have a federal tax lien and other liens issued against you knowing that they claim anything and everything until it is paid and you choose to take innocent peoples money and risk it all is revolting.

No paid services were used to glean this information. It took less than 10-15 minutes to find this info. And this was after seeing a 2nd dui arrest (which he was found not guilty for) through a simple google search. I have no idea about the first dui arrest or any other criminal arrests. The fact that he has gone public with his identity around 5 months ago, at which time all of this info was readily available.

And no one, out of all the pages within the threads of both xc and block, all the different coin communities involved with block, all the coin reviews and exchanges, saw this?
Regarding CoinsSource POD (proof of dung?), I saw where they were questioned about researching Dan after they made a comment regarding Dan being an reputable business owner. They said they stood by their comment. Reputable and having a reputation are two different things. The first business I see of his was shut down due to court order according to records. The latest business seems to have multiple family members as signatories. I'm not here to speculate why.

I guess I should start contracting out my services. To paraphrase Dan, "I need to feed my family".

I see no releases of the liens generated by the IRS and state on record. I can provide a much more detailed report with all pertinent documents, but I am not being paid to do so. I have no reason to lie. I was not invested in any of the coins in the network.  I ran across the original prom chatlog and took an interest.  Simple as that.  This complete post is my opinion from reviewing the instruments found of record.

Will the exchanges lock accounts now? Are they required to by law? Or will their legal teams advise them to do so as a precaution?

Are you sure this tax thing is for the same Dan Metcalf, the XC dev? Do you have proof that you can share with us?

Thanks.
cryptico

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:52:47 PM

there is nothing on google for "BK: 44055 notice of federal tax lien" what are those alleged valid documents where did you get them?

Source please.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5028

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:47:38 PM

there is nothing on google for "BK: 44055 notice of federal tax lien" what are those alleged valid documents where did you get them?

Source please.

FYI spiders cannot crawl most gov data bases.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:52:06 PM

Well Blocknet made its goal, so it is going to happen, sorry but the competitors smear campaign failed,

Do you have any evidence that the many concerns that were raised were nought but a 'smear campaign' and, more importantly, were from a competitor?

Because simply dismissing the valid concerns of people who were being critical of this ITO and those behind it, isn't helpful and paints you as somebody who will simply declare everything that doesn't agree with you to be FUD.

Several of the most vocal accounts FUDDing Blocknet and XC with topics and posts have been found to be all sock puppet accounts of the same person: Unicornfarts, Danisdone, rdnkjdi.

I also suspect several other accounts to be by the same person but unlike the above I have no proof so I won't post yet.

It's amazing how much damage just a couple of people can do with determination and fake accounts.

I just looked up your post history and have to laugh at your proof. mr_random post history
I hate to burst your bubble but your way off and have no clue what your talking about and your a bad judge of character.

This kid here has a big mouth full of garbage.. i see what he has for proof and it's simply laughable.

this picture i think is big mouth's proof LOL

and by the way the damage was done by Dan and his crew..
don't blame the cops when you got caught for your crime !

and i liked the guys comment on Cloak earlier.
here is your Blocknet team when they were still pushing Cloak.. http://pastebin.com/QLYy2uLj
Notice how the coin is dead today and abandoned ?
Notice the Cloak clothing line plans ?
How about the Cloak Documentry ?
Or how about the CIARA ?
Yes they actually have the nerve to try and start a Cloak retirement savings plan ROFL
and that is just ONE coin in their wake of damage on the scene.. just one small part of the scam puzzle from a group of corrupt pricks and their scammer pals !

i can not comprehend how any smart person could hear the stuff guys are posting here (with out me) and still want to invest in Blocknet etc
This is crazy !
And guys all your doing is building a better scam here for Danny.. he is watching like a hawk and using each criticism as a way to patch up all holes in his scam ship.
It's amazing how fast he has put a response out to things i have said LOL
Get it ? Don't TEACH HIM how to make a better scam Wink

And guys let's have a Q&A from the Dan he can clear up the mystery of him and that synechrist guy.. same person ? if not then what do they both do ?
Also it's funny how there is such militant supporters of Blocknet ..almost like they have a vested interest in it for some odd reason LOL
Meaning i think we need a Q&A with each coin dev of every coin that signed on to participate in Blocknet.
They were all made by a different guy no Huh
Then lastly we need a Q&A from exchange staff as to why they added it at all even after hearing this crap early on..
And the best for last..
Bitcointalk needs to explain why they have carefully censored me from Talking about Blocknet.. quietly sweeping my topics about it under the rug.
According to the guy i just quoted mr_random.. it may be because "I am a cunt" but i don't see how that has any bearing on the matter..
is being a cunt a rule here ?

I'll be holding my breath waiting for answers  Roll Eyes

and yeah i know who some of the accounts are and NO i will not tell you either mr_random LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
leewilson

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:22:08 AM

For any doubters whatsoever, I have 3 suggestions:

1. is to ask you the man himself. I am certain he will have a straight forward and concise answer covering all of the points you bring up.

2. Or maybe contact the CoinsSource POD service that signed off on him. Weren't they already paid to do something in regards to looking into the dev? Or does five stars come from sending them an id and a payment. Hell, they even said that Dan was a reputable businessman. That statement can't be made without some research right?

if all else fails

3. or call the toll free Lien Unit phone number provided on the form. I am certain if you explain the situation fully to them, that someone is claiming Dan Metcalf who is currently in control of ~600btc and possibly ~250btc more shortly from a coin ito is the same as a lien you saw. Give them the lien serial number and information on the form. I am certain they will clear it right up.

I am certain and without a shadow of a doubt that they are one and the same. I could provide that info and without doxxing. But continually being chastised for clearly doing the right thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Mind you I did this for free as well with no dog in the fight. It weighed on me heavily and seeing more and more people sucked in to the quagmire of filth and deceit all with the change for it to vaporize at any second made up my mind. I could have sat back and said nothing and regretted the rest of my life. Or I could have sat back and secretly used to info to my advantage or called it in myself. Instead I gave it to the community and now I wish I had earlier. I tried to warn everyone multiple times and hinted at this for some time just hoping someone would figure it out all by themselves. Like I've alluded to before, thousand of people invested in this coin and thousands in xc and not one figured this simple thing out. This all should have been brought to light before blocknet was even a whishper instead look at what you have done. Do not shift blame, hate or negativity at me. You are the ones responsible for this mess. You were horrible stewards for your community.

A simple thank you was all that was necessary.

I do this type of research and plenty that is much more involved on a daily basis. If you are unable to figure it out and/or put eyes on it yourself with the single document I provided then I really am not going to hold your hand to baby step you through it. This is like someone providing a free mac wallet for a coin and you expecting they teach you how to build it. You might be surprised to find out, that research involves more than googling something. I am guessing you could find a copy of that document at least in 2 or 3 locations

If you want to send me 3btc to work on this a couple of more days and put together a report then do it. If you think that is high, to bad. That is about a rough after tax rate including hotel and food that I could make doing it otherwise. If you want me to teach you how I research I usually charge a student the first month of their pay so ~15-22btc, but I rarely take on a student.

If you want to continue to doubt the authenticity of the document then find an escrow and put up some btc.

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:38:19 AM

This is hilarious. I knew XC was junk right from the start.
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:42:57 AM

whats hilarious, is leewilsons strange obsession, and the fact this thread is still around. lol

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
G-Bert

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:50:42 AM

If you want to send me 3btc to work on this a couple of more days and put together a report then do it. If you think that is high, to bad. That is about a rough after tax rate including hotel and food that I could make doing it otherwise. If you want me to teach you how I research I usually charge a student the first month of their pay so ~15-22btc, but I rarely take on a student.

If you want to continue to doubt the authenticity of the document then find an escrow and put up some btc.

Cheesy Huh Shocked Cheesy

Dan doesn't even hold the coins. Its irrelevant! 

levinhostar

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:51:43 AM

whats hilarious, is leewilsons strange obsession, and the fact this thread is still around. lol

you don't have to read it. Answer the questions or be quit.
G-Bert

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:06:11 AM

tempted to " be quit"

What questions are you referring to?

If its anything spoetnik has posted, you will have to decipher it for me, his posts hurt my brain so i skip them.

leewilsons tend to be long winded and irrelevant (see my last post.)

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:52:49 AM

tempted to " be quit"

If its anything spoetnik has posted, you will have to decipher it for me, his posts hurt my brain so i skip them.

What brain? If you would have any you wouldn't be posting the biased bull crap you continue posting 24/7 defending the indefensible. Dan Metcalf is a LIAR. Dan Metcalf doesn't even know the meaning of ethical. Dan Metcalf is a paid co-conspirator to steal the money of people in many coins. Dan Metcalf belongs in jail... and that's exactly where he will end up sooner rather than later... along with quite a few others, including the dictator that runs XC's thread. Time is running out and they can try to run but there's no place to hide. The Feds are on the hunt and it is just a matter of time the clean up machine arrives and puts the trash in jail.

It will be quite a few months too late already...
G-Bert

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:14:10 AM

tempted to " be quit"

What brain? If you would have any you wouldn't be posting the biased bull crap you continue posting 24/7 defending the indefensible. Dan Metcalf is a LIAR. Dan Metcalf doesn't even know the meaning of ethical. Dan Metcalf is a paid co-conspirator to steal the money of people in many coins. Dan Metcalf belongs in jail... and that's exactly where he will end up sooner rather than later... along with quite a few others, including the dictator that runs XC's thread. Time is running out and they can try to run but there's no place to hide. The Feds are on the hunt and it is just a matter of time the clean up machine arrives and puts the trash in jail.

/ ramblings of a madman.

Like I said, what questions?

why is Dan a lair? why is everyone going to end up in jail?

I'm not part of the XC/Blocknet team, but I have read pretty much every post from both sides.

What makes you think these things?

Seriously... ask me some questions. I highly doubt I could answer any that haven't already been answered, but ill try.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:56:28 AM

tempted to " be quit"

/ ramblings of a madman.

Like I said, what questions?

why is Dan a lair? why is everyone going to end up in jail?

I'm not part of the XC/Blocknet team, but I have read pretty much every post from both sides.

What makes you think these things?

Seriously... ask me some questions. I highly doubt I could answer any that haven't already been answered, but ill try.

and you wonder why there i so many topics and posts on this Blocknet-gate Scandal ?
because you decided to ignore the previous 30 pages and say... why why why why
and then it gets explained.. yet again  Roll Eyes
oh and by the way there is other topics too if this one does not suit your tastes..
maybe go read them ?

i'd say read the link in my sig but i took it out after my topic was killed and buried.
since i got asked by PM i might as well post it here too.

i created a few topics before other guys did eh.
i made my own central topic for the Blocknet crap before the one everyone uses now and kept it updated.
had it in my Sig for ages and mods deleted it after a week..

before that they deleted the topic i created called Dan is suing me where the guy did it again on the topic lol

the staff hid the truth and swept away evidence.
there was no reason for them to kill those specific two topics on me eh
i had others on the subject and they ignored those ones..

the last one mods deleted..
[NEWS] Blocknet-Gate Scandal - The Summary (moderated)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842782.0

google cache..
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JN1ahIZI3jkJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D842782.0+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

PS:
Thanks for doing the right thing Mr Private Investigator Wink
I have not talked to you via PM in a while LOL
I do appreciate you tipping me off on some stuff before
but as you can see they simply watch me like a hawk and then delete the topic when the crowd is not looking.

edit:
By the way Dan is a massive liar.. he makes up crap outright blatantly.
check this out..

He said this..

I was warned by a few parties that a FUD campaign was being planned by some SDC holders (the SDC devs were not implicated). Having recently dropped out of participating in the Blocknet, there had apparently been some conflict of opinion between their dev team and some of their major investors.
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/chronology-of-the-smear-campaign-against-the-blocknet

WRONG there was nothing planned at all.. all of us are just random guys that had enough period.

"smear campaign" he says ? uhh NO he was caught trying to scam everyone for (up to) a million dollars and
is trying to lie his way out of it and actually has the nerve to keep pushing the damn scam LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: