Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:29:42 PM

yawn

So still no proof I see but idiots yammering back and forth to each other on alts.

Not only that I have bought up a shit load of Drk and SDC right before this blocknet was released because I knew full well what was happening - go check the charts they dont lie.

Thanks for the profit paid fudders.  Did all the work for me and I did nothing but profit.

Ohh watch out I think I have solved it.. Dan is Evan

look at my proof

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:31:19 PM

For any doubters whatsoever, I have 3 suggestions:

1. is to ask you the man himself. I am certain he will have a straight forward and concise answer covering all of the points you bring up.

2. Or maybe contact the CoinsSource POD service that signed off on him. Weren't they already paid to do something in regards to looking into the dev? Or does five stars come from sending them an id and a payment. Hell, they even said that Dan was a reputable businessman. That statement can't be made without some research right?

if all else fails

3. or call the toll free Lien Unit phone number provided on the form. I am certain if you explain the situation fully to them, that someone is claiming Dan Metcalf who is currently in control of ~600btc and possibly ~250btc more shortly from a coin ito is the same as a lien you saw. Give them the lien serial number and information on the form. I am certain they will clear it right up.

I am certain and without a shadow of a doubt that they are one and the same. I could provide that info and without doxxing. But continually being chastised for clearly doing the right thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Mind you I did this for free as well with no dog in the fight. It weighed on me heavily and seeing more and more people sucked in to the quagmire of filth and deceit all with the change for it to vaporize at any second made up my mind. I could have sat back and said nothing and regretted the rest of my life. Or I could have sat back and secretly used to info to my advantage or called it in myself. Instead I gave it to the community and now I wish I had earlier. I tried to warn everyone multiple times and hinted at this for some time just hoping someone would figure it out all by themselves. Like I've alluded to before, thousand of people invested in this coin and thousands in xc and not one figured this simple thing out. This all should have been brought to light before blocknet was even a whishper instead look at what you have done. Do not shift blame, hate or negativity at me. You are the ones responsible for this mess. You were horrible stewards for your community.

A simple thank you was all that was necessary.

I do this type of research and plenty that is much more involved on a daily basis. If you are unable to figure it out and/or put eyes on it yourself with the single document I provided then I really am not going to hold your hand to baby step you through it. This is like someone providing a free mac wallet for a coin and you expecting they teach you how to build it. You might be surprised to find out, that research involves more than googling something. I am guessing you could find a copy of that document at least in 2 or 3 locations

If you want to send me 3btc to work on this a couple of more days and put together a report then do it. If you think that is high, to bad. That is about a rough after tax rate including hotel and food that I could make doing it otherwise. If you want me to teach you how I research I usually charge a student the first month of their pay so ~15-22btc, but I rarely take on a student.

If you want to continue to doubt the authenticity of the document then find an escrow and put up some btc.

So you have the proof, but don't want to provide it, and you say you did this research for free, yet now want 3 BTC to prepare a report.

Hmm. How about this, just show the proof that the tax document is connected to the XC dev, and we won't need your report. You save time, I save BTC, and you stop the whole scam in it's tracks, thereby doing the community a service which you so righteously proclaim is your goal. Because here's how it goes otherwise:

1: We ask Dan, he say's "No, that's not me"

2: We ask CoinsSource, they say "Actually, we contacted the dev and are awaiting verification. Currently no PoD stars have been awarded. Our article is based on an informal interview in IRC."

3: We contact the tax department and tell them we've found a guy called Dan Metcalf, who may, or may not be the same guy they're looking for, and that our guy is a coin dev who has got some bitcoins. We could say "Would you mind going and arresting your Dan Metcalf for us so we can see if it's the right guy? We're not quite sure you see, because there's more than one Daniel R Metcalf in Marshfield, and the guy who gave me the tax information removed the address and doesn't want show me how it's connected to the coin dev. Oh, one more thing, we have no reason to suspect that our guy has done anything illegal, we just want to make sure he's not the guy you're looking for."

The condescending tone of your reply to my simple request for proof of the connection smacks of someone who has no proof, instead you attempt to deflect the issue citing your hurt pride as the reason you provide none.

Has Dan actually denied being this guy?

Then obviously he is not this guy either, right?: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=42275474&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=Mj7i&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1415552014018%2Ctas%3Adan%20metcalf%2Cidx%3A1-1-1

I'd like to see a link to his "denial". Maybe he denied it when he was "frustrated"... he tends to do that often.

Firstly, I don't know if he has denied the tax lien or not. Why would he when there has been no connection shown? The address on the document has been redacted, and there are 6 Daniel R Metcalf's in Marshfield alone.

Secondly, that is atcsecures LinkedIn profile. Common knowledge for months.

Do you deny you are IconicExpert?

Firstly, didn't you posted just above that Dan had denied being the same person in the documents? I am confused...

Secondly, I don't know if it has been posted or not, if it has, it has. That is indeed the infamous Dan Metcalf and, according to the documents, he's the same individual.

Thirdly: I believe IconicExpert is quite busy with his own coin project about to launch, tomorrow I think. At this point only people affected by profound retardation -or very unethical agendas-, choose to believe that lie that has been denied and demonstrated for months... and in frustration or not, the only, evident, repeated, obvious answer is NO, I am not. But you are more than welcome to believe anything you want... although I personally identify myself much more with Batman...

You sound very confused I must say, where did I post that he denied owing the taxman $70k? I just said I didn't know if you cared to read my post. And if you think he has denied it, where is the proof that this guy:
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=42275474&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=Mj7i&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1415552014018%2Ctas%3Adan%20metcalf%2Cidx%3A1-1-1

is the same Dan Metcalf as the one mentioned in the tax lien here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9476089#msg9476089

There is no address on the tax lien. So there is no proof. I know which address I can connect to the dev, but is it the same as on the tax lien?
Tax liens exists on Dan's Metcalf companies:
http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/liens/lienssearch.aspx
Search for Metcalf Daniel
Two corporate tax liens are under his name: 044090004813 and 044090005922

Ahhh. Now I see. I stand corrected.
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:34:29 PM

1. is to ask you the man himself. I am certain he will have a straight forward and concise answer covering all of the points you bring up.

2. Or maybe contact the CoinsSource POD service that signed off on him. Weren't they already paid to do something in regards to looking into the dev? Or does five stars come from sending them an id and a payment. Hell, they even said that Dan was a reputable businessman. That statement can't be made without some research right?

if all else fails

3. or call the toll free Lien Unit phone number provided on the form. I am certain if you explain the situation fully to them, that someone is claiming Dan Metcalf who is currently in control of ~600btc and possibly ~250btc more shortly from a coin ito is the same as a lien you saw. Give them the lien serial number and information on the form. I am certain they will clear it right up.

I am certain and without a shadow of a doubt that they are one and the same. I could provide that info and without doxxing. But continually being chastised for clearly doing the right thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Mind you I did this for free as well with no dog in the fight. It weighed on me heavily and seeing more and more people sucked in to the quagmire of filth and deceit all with the change for it to vaporize at any second made up my mind. I could have sat back and said nothing and regretted the rest of my life. Or I could have sat back and secretly used to info to my advantage or called it in myself. Instead I gave it to the community and now I wish I had earlier. I tried to warn everyone multiple times and hinted at this for some time just hoping someone would figure it out all by themselves. Like I've alluded to before, thousand of people invested in this coin and thousands in xc and not one figured this simple thing out. This all should have been brought to light before blocknet was even a whishper instead look at what you have done. Do not shift blame, hate or negativity at me. You are the ones responsible for this mess. You were horrible stewards for your community.

I do this type of research and plenty that is much more involved on a daily basis. If you are unable to figure it out and/or put eyes on it yourself with the single document I provided then I really am not going to hold your hand to baby step you through it. This is like someone providing a free mac wallet for a coin and you expecting they teach you how to build it. You might be surprised to find out, that research involves more than googling something. I am guessing you could find a copy of that document at least in 2 or 3 locations

If you want to send me 3btc to work on this a couple of more days and put together a report then do it. If you think that is high, to bad. That is about a rough after tax rate including hotel and food that I could make doing it otherwise. If you want me to teach you how I research I usually charge a student the first month of their pay so ~15-22btc, but I rarely take on a student.

If you want to continue to doubt the authenticity of the document then find an escrow and put up some btc.

So you have the proof, but don't want to provide it, and you say you did this research for free, yet now want 3 BTC to prepare a report.

Hmm. How about this, just show the proof that the tax document is connected to the XC dev, and we won't need your report. You save time, I save BTC, and you stop the whole scam in it's tracks, thereby doing the community a service which you so righteously proclaim is your goal. Because here's how it goes otherwise:

2: We ask CoinsSource, they say "Actually, we contacted the dev and are awaiting verification. Currently no PoD stars have been awarded. Our article is based on an informal interview in IRC."

3: We contact the tax department and tell them we've found a guy called Dan Metcalf, who may, or may not be the same guy they're looking for, and that our guy is a coin dev who has got some bitcoins. We could say "Would you mind going and arresting your Dan Metcalf for us so we can see if it's the right guy? We're not quite sure you see, because there's more than one Daniel R Metcalf in Marshfield, and the guy who gave me the tax information removed the address and doesn't want show me how it's connected to the coin dev. Oh, one more thing, we have no reason to suspect that our guy has done anything illegal, we just want to make sure he's not the guy you're looking for."

The condescending tone of your reply to my simple request for proof of the connection smacks of someone who has no proof, instead you attempt to deflect the issue citing your hurt pride as the reason you provide none.

Then obviously he is not this guy either, right?: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=42275474&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=Mj7i&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1415552014018%2Ctas%3Adan%20metcalf%2Cidx%3A1-1-1

I'd like to see a link to his "denial". Maybe he denied it when he was "frustrated"... he tends to do that often.

Firstly, I don't know if he has denied the tax lien or not. Why would he when there has been no connection shown? The address on the document has been redacted, and there are 6 Daniel R Metcalf's in Marshfield alone.

Firstly, didn't you posted just above that Dan had denied being the same person in the documents? I am confused...

Secondly, I don't know if it has been posted or not, if it has, it has. That is indeed the infamous Dan Metcalf and, according to the documents, he's the same individual.

Thirdly: I believe IconicExpert is quite busy with his own coin project about to launch, tomorrow I think. At this point only people affected by profound retardation -or very unethical agendas-, choose to believe that lie that has been denied and demonstrated for months... and in frustration or not, the only, evident, repeated, obvious answer is NO, I am not. But you are more than welcome to believe anything you want... although I personally identify myself much more with Batman...

You sound very confused I must say, where did I post that he denied owing the taxman $70k? I just said I didn't know if you cared to read my post. And if you think he has denied it, where is the proof that this guy:
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=42275474&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=Mj7i&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1415552014018%2Ctas%3Adan%20metcalf%2Cidx%3A1-1-1

There is no address on the tax lien. So there is no proof. I know which address I can connect to the dev, but is it the same as on the tax lien?

This is just too stupid... and I mean YOU, specifically. The tax liens contain the last 4 digits of Metcalf's social security number. There's no denying possible. No running around the bushes, no more bullcrap that can deny the facts no matter how many people post here or anywhere. BUT, beyond the assertion of his delinquencies with the IRS, the illicit (in the real world) and unethical (in ANY world) business/employment relationship with "pumper" Prometheus (and no pumper makes any profit unless they dump, so "Pumper" actually means "Pumper AND Dumper"), have been clearly demonstrated and admitted by both. Case closed. Dan Metcalf is history. And so is Synechist, the dictator/liar/manipulator, as soon as the law gets a hold of his identity.
Everything will be cleaned up sooner rather than later by the same agents that threw Defcom in jail. And quite possibly with the same results.

You joker, I know nothing about US social security numbers, wouldn't recognise one if I saw it. You saying this number is on his LinkedIn? Or the XC thread? Or you just wanna take a pop at me?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:58:26 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 08:22:00 PM by barabbas

if all else fails

This is just too stupid... and I mean YOU, specifically. The tax liens contain the last 4 digits of Metcalf's social security number. There's no denying possible. No running around the bushes, no more bullcrap that can deny the facts no matter how many people post here or anywhere. BUT, beyond the assertion of his delinquencies with the IRS, the illicit (in the real world) and unethical (in ANY world) business/employment relationship with "pumper" Prometheus (and no pumper makes any profit unless they dump, so "Pumper" actually means "Pumper AND Dumper"), have been clearly demonstrated and admitted by both. Case closed. Dan Metcalf is history. And so is Synechist, the dictator/liar/manipulator, as soon as the law gets a hold of his identity.
Everything will be cleaned up sooner rather than later by the same agents that threw Defcom in jail. And quite possibly with the same results.

You joker, I know nothing about US social security numbers, wouldn't recognise one if I saw it. You saying this number is on his LinkedIn? Or the XC thread? Or you just wanna take a pop at me?

No joke. But no matter from where you are, ID is ID everywhere. And yes, there's a clearly visible ID number there, in the tax liens documents. That's why Dan Metcalf cannot deny he is that Dan Metcalf. On the other hand, it would be very easy to irrefutably deny it if he wasn't, get it now? Not the sharpest knife in the kitchen but you stand corrected and that's a start.

By the way I just found out (I don't frequent the XC website) that "Synechist", the blabber mouth dictator/liar/manipulator is some ARLYN CULWICK, out of the UK. He may feel out of reach of Federal authorities in the US but I would recommend to him to take a look at the arrest of "Defcom" and particularly at the agencies involved in the investigation that landed the lad in jail. It names two -and there are others not named-, with clear jurisdiction over the United Kingdom, so sorry little dictator, they will be on to you like flies on shit.

Edit to correct: Actually it seems the lad hails out of South Africa. Other than that, South African agencies work with the US Federal Authorities just like the European agencies do. You are (geographically) far, but by all means within reach, little dictator.

Edit to correct 2: Actually, upon a bit research, it seems Mr. Culwick is a current resident of Oxford, England, having left Johannesbourg in search of individuality of some short...
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:19:29 PM

if all else fails

No joke. But no matter from where you are, ID is ID everywhere. And yes, there's a clearly visible ID number there, in the tax liens documents. That's why Dan Metcalf cannot deny he is that Dan Metcalf. On the other hand, it would be very easy to irrefutably deny it if he wasn't, get it now? Not the sharpest knife in the kitchen but you stand corrected and that's a start.

By the way I just found out (I don't frequent the XC website) that "Synechist", the blabber mouth dictator/liar/manipulator is some ARLYN CULWICK, out of the UK. He may feel out of reach of Federal authorities in the US but I would recommend to him to take a look at the arrest of "Defcom" and particularly at the agencies involved in the investigation that landed the lad in jail. It names two -and there are others not named-, with clear jurisdiction over the United Kingdom, so sorry little dictator, they will be on to you like flies on shit.

Edit to correct: Actually it seems the lad hails out of South Africa. Other than that, South African agencies work with the US Federal Authorities just like the European agencies do. You are (geographically) far, but by all means within reach, little dictator.

I might not be the sharpest knife in the kitchen according to you, but I know where all those guys live, which is more than you do.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:25:40 PM

I might not be the sharpest knife in the kitchen according to you, but I know where all those guys live, which is more than you do.

Who are "all those guys"? I have only mentioned two and it seems they cannot much hide where they live... if anyone is interested in looking it up. Authorities, here and abroad, will be looking them up and watching, I'm quite sure. And we will all find out soon enough.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 08:43:40 PM

Hi crazies. Nice little discussion you're having here. Just to let you know I'm not hiding (might've guessed that from my identity being public and all ;-), and that as a result I'm bound by both public opinion, and the total ease with which authorities will find me, to be honest and legit in all my dealings.

Then there's my personal standard of ethics. I will never, ever, remain involved with a project I do not believe to be ethical. If, at any point, I come to believe that one of my projects is engaged in illicit dealings, I will be the first person, and the loudest voice, to proclaim it.

Mark my words. And stone me if I do not live up to them.

Bye for now.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:47:29 PM

Hi crazies. Nice little discussion you're having here. Just to let you know I'm not hiding (might've guessed that from my identity being public and all ;-), and that as a result I'm bound by both public opinion, and the total ease with which authorities will find me, to be honest and legit in all my dealings.

Then there's my personal standard of ethics. I will never, ever, remain involved with a project I do not believe to be ethical. If, at any point, I come to believe that one of my projects is engaged in illicit dealings, I will be the first person, and the loudest voice, to proclaim it.

Bye for now.

Forget it, they have an agenda, they dont care unless its to back up their lies.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:39:10 PM

Bye for now.

That is the problem, precisely. You would be the first to admit, I believe, and not without a sense of personal pride to boot, that you are a rather peculiar individual... or person, whichever applies... Therefore your perception of ETHICS would be rather peculiar and most certainly quite distinct from what the average individual/person perceives as ETHICS. Which, translated into layman's terms, means that you find ways around the concepts of robbing people because, you know, maybe they needed the lesson they got and for the money they paid, they got a bargain. Kinetically.

Now I believe the authorities would be a bit less receptive than I am willing to be when you lay down your explanations, you little dictator you (sorry I haven't gotten around to find the proper, kinetic, translation to exercise arbitrary power and silence dissenting voices; I'm sure there's quite another way to put it though).
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:58:53 PM

Bye for now.

i asked earlier if you and Dan are not the same guy then what is it you two do ?
And why is it YOU threatened to sue me ?
and i also asked countless times for an update on that lawsuit so uhhh yes buddy you are very much HIDING !

edit:
@Wayforward
and yeah we have an agenda ..the TRUTH and no we don't think we'll ever get it either.

According to many of you being honest is a conspiracy FUD Smear campaign planned ahead of time etc etc  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:03:08 PM

Bye for now.

That is the problem, precisely. You would be the first to admit, I believe, and not without a sense of personal pride to boot, that you are a rather peculiar individual... or person, whichever applies... Therefore your perception of ETHICS would be rather peculiar and most certainly quite distinct from what the average individual/person perceives as ETHICS. Which, translated into layman's terms, means that you find ways around the concepts of robbing people because, you know, maybe they needed the lesson they got and for the money they paid, they got a bargain. Kinetically.

Now I believe the authorities would be a bit less receptive than I am willing to be when you lay down your explanations, you little dictator you (sorry I haven't gotten around to find the proper, kinetic, translation to exercise arbitrary power and silence dissenting voices; I'm sure there's quite another way to put it though).

I can't wait to hear the explanation of censorship as well. Especially as he finds it quite alright and justified to come to this thread and post when many of us are programmed into his bot to automatically delete any posts on the thread he is the op of.

I think he has already dug the hole neck deep, gotten in and is now filling it up little by little all by himself.

He really is the king of fud (fear, uncertainty, doubt). If you look at his arguments to cold hard facts his immediate response is to create uncertainty and doubt about an opinion that may be posted or semantical issue to discredit the actual evidence. It is a case of purposely tainting the bath water in order to throw out the baby and the bath water. And his followers are picking up on and using the same methods. In this regard, they really believe they are tacticians, but instead are acting like terrorists and toddlers.

I would imagine if you walked into synechist's kitchen and saw an elephant taking a shat on his head and you exclaimed,
"An elephant just shat on your head, synechist, and it smells horrible."
The response would be, with elephant shat literally falling out of his mouth,
"Nothing smells horrible in here therefore no elephant is in my kitchen and elephant shat is not on my head."

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:23:57 PM

Barrabas aka iconic expert did you read this?

Barabbas aka Iconic expert, go take care of your coin in your thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=710215.0

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 10:25:17 PM

Hey I found a picture of Leewilson extending hypotheses beyond what the facts can support.

It even has a handy caption.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:01:48 PM

Hey I found a picture of Leewilson extending hypotheses beyond what the facts can support.

It even has a handy caption.

The only straw around is what is still stuck between your teeth from the kitchen incident.

May a diseased Holy man soil your shelf paper.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:22:37 PM

Barabbas aka Iconic expert, go take care of your coin in your thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=710215.0

Ay Emilio poor little misguided soul, yes I am aware of IE's launching his own coin. I have even invested a very modest sum on it. You never tire of making a fool of yourself, ah?

Why would it be that you are always caught on the side of the crooks? You know the Black Hand, Prometheus... You must be a (very little) crook yourself, no other explanation.
TheBlocknet

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:45:36 PM

This is quite an interesting thread.  Some great reveals!

FS
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:06:51 AM

Right, less comedy, more questions......and a few statements:

This is Dan:

This is ATC Solutions, Dans current biz:
http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=001068271&SEARCH_TYPE=4

This is Wireless Broadband Systems, INC., one of Dan's previous businesses:
http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=000866108&SEARCH_TYPE=4
(Note the: "Date of Involuntary Dissolution by Court Order or by the SOC:   06-18-2012". What does this actually mean?)

Everything good so far?

Then we have this tax lien document:

And the lien search result from the Commonwealth of Massachussets:
(search for just ' metcalf ')
gives us this:

Happy with this lot, or is it more Photoshop work?

Now, all of this information is a matter of public record, and there is nothing here that leads me to conclude that Dan is, in fact, a bad actor.
But: it seems to be clear that there is a tax lien on his business projects, and his CV/resume seems to not tie in with some of the claims I've seen about Dan elsewhere.
This could have implications for both XC and BlockNet, especially given the way that almost all responsibility for the project appears to rest on Dans shoulders.

So, BlockNet dudes, any comments? Is this useful information for BlockNet investors?

And does anyone have a business listing available for the XC on Dans LinkedIn ?:
XC - The leading software company in decentralized applications, current products include XCurrency and XChat - XC the worlds first decentralized Infrastructure as a Service platform
You know, the XC Dan is CEO of......

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:14:27 AM

This is Dan:

This is ATC Solutions, Dans current biz:
http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=001068271&SEARCH_TYPE=4

This is Wireless Broadband Systems, INC., one of Dan's previous businesses:
http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=000866108&SEARCH_TYPE=4
(Note the: "Date of Involuntary Dissolution by Court Order or by the SOC:   06-18-2012". What does this actually mean?)

Everything good so far?

Then we have this tax lien document:

And the lien search result from the Commonwealth of Massachussets:
(search for just ' metcalf ')
gives us this:

Happy with this lot, or is it more Photoshop work?

Now, all of this information is a matter of public record, and there is nothing here that leads me to conclude that Dan is, in fact, a bad actor.
But: it seems to be clear that there is a tax lien on his business projects, and his CV/resume seems to not tie in with some of the claims I've seen about Dan elsewhere.
This could have implications for both XC and BlockNet, especially given the way that almost all responsibility for the project appears to rest on Dans shoulders.

So, BlockNet dudes, any comments? Is this useful information for BlockNet investors?

And does anyone have a business listing available for the XC on Dans LinkedIn ?:
XC - The leading software company in decentralized applications, current products include XCurrency and XChat - XC the worlds first decentralized Infrastructure as a Service platform
You know, the XC Dan is CEO of......

This just proves how legit the dev is...

For real? A freaking 20-30k$ lien? Smiley))))))
What a stupid joke. That's nothing.

Btw, there was a tax lien for 2011 and 2012.
No tax lien for 2013 and 2014...what's the fuss about?

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:39:40 AM

Ay Emilio poor little misguided soul, yes I am aware of IE's launching his own coin. I have even invested a very modest sum on it. You never tire of making a fool of yourself, ah?

Why would it be that you are always caught on the side of the crooks? You know the Black Hand, Prometheus... You must be a (very little) crook yourself, no other explanation.

Do you clicked the link?  Grin
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:11:47 AM

***SNIP*****

This just proves how legit the dev is...

For real? A freaking 20-30k$ lien? Smiley))))))
What a stupid joke. That's nothing.

Btw, there was a tax lien for 2011 and 2012.
No tax lien for 2013 and 2014...what's the fuss about?

If you read carefully, the total is $67,000 and the date on the lien document is January 2014, so it may still be outstanding.

I'm not sure which world you live in, but having a fairly major tax debt doesn't make you more legitimate in regular financial circles.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: