Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100086 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:52:10 PM

Does the fud campaign pay well ? I could use some more funds.

not as much as being a scammer. scamming always pays the best  Grin

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:31:41 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 12:04:37 AM by Spoetnik

And yet i still wait for those questions to be answered while ANN topic boy brags about not hiding.

and yeah i expected them to rake it in.. uhhh that was the whole point here guys LOL
if we thought they would get little who would have cared ?

with out the bitching and moaning about it i bet he would have gotten 900k on day 1
and is 900k worth him finishing his project ? (you guys forget a lot of it was made on his own dime before he posted and why did he ask for 900k ? pump protection ?)
i said long ago i doubt he needed one cent to finish the milestones required by Bittrex etc (he had already made lots with his previous coins + scammy pump group antics)
and since the guy has changed his story and tacked on more after the fact *endlessly.. it all started with a 900k simple jpeg based ANN with a few bullets points.

and what we did is help him build a better scam.. each thing we criticized he quickly ran and tried to patch up after the fact.
i have seen this behavior before with scam coin Carbon Coin.

Ya Ya.. with the whining about Trolls and FUD.. look where you are.. scams are allowed to be posted ..and do AND often !
Isn't it funny how in history every single scammer cried FUD and Troll ? funny how that works huh ?
show me a coin where the dev admits it..

The very definition of stupidity is crying FUD from Trolls on Bitcointalk.
There has never been a more accurate and fitting set of circumstance for the methodology to be applied.
Crying FUD and Troll here is the equivalent of crying "I'm with Stupid"

a million dollar scam is exposed showing a loooooooooong history of deceitful behavior and you guys STILL defend it  Roll Eyes
rather predictable actually.. i am not surprised in the least.

FUD first & ask questions later™
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:09:39 PM

Can they deny the logs now.

Utility coin Community,

Thank you for not giving up on us. Today we would like to announce the solution to our recent issues with developers. We have already received an insurmountable level of support from blocknet and team.
Today however we received the willing hand of Dan Metcalf to take full developmental responsibility for the project, and his commitment to bring the technology to the coin as designed.

Dan will be using a combination of completed and partial code. He will be implementing the anonymous system upon his final inspection.

Other features that are forthcoming include but are not limited to:

Operating system

API/Platform

HTTP/VPN Proxy

Utilnet/Blocknet

Merchant Gateway

Website

Thank you,

Utilitycoin Team
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:12:29 AM

And....longenecker just got kicked from the BlockNet thread for daring to cast doubt on Dans decision to take over on UtilCoin:

SynEbonics: another abusive post and you're out.

Longenecker: I will now request permission to prove what I've just stated.

No-one can stop you getting out, but that wouldn't make it less based on the facts.

Arlyn, you don't need permission to defend or prove anything.  But like I said, there is no rational defense for this decision. 

I don't think you're in a position to tell what the most rational decisions are here. You'd need to be on the inside for that.

But maybe I can help.
- It would be awful for the community around the coin for it to be abandoned. We get that. Projects matter in their own right. It's clearly the right thing to do to step in and save a coin.
- The Blocknet has a lot of resources. We can help in ways that aren't normally possible.

Are you f'ing shitting me?  This is your rational?  Do you have any idea how many f'ing coins get created a week?  And how many of them die?  Util is one month old and as far as I can tell, is a shitcoin that deserves to die.

The BlockNET has many resources?  Does Dan now have a tech that clones himself?  Because look at the state of his own coin, XC... its dying.  The last thing Dan should be doing is getting involved in other projects.

It's clear to me that everything Prom said in the skype logs is true.

Dan is on his payroll.  Utility was Dan's project all along.  Dan was likely the dev of HAL.  This is one big scam.

The rest of this exchange is probably being deleted as we speak, but it ends up here:
Longenecker, your posts were deleted.

Here's why:

It is incorrect to think that you have some sort of say over what we do.

You don't.

Your complaining about the decisions of a professional developer is completely inappropriate. You are *not* entitled.

We are developing XC and the Blocknet. We have the funds, the team, and the time to do so.

How we do it is up to us. You don't get a say.

Buy, sell, and converse constructively. *Do not* bitch and complain here, ever.

Longenecker was one of the more sane (and vocal) XC/BlockNet supporters, and it's kind of sad seeing how quickly the rest of the BlockNet 'community' turn on him:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=366424;sa=showPosts

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:19:04 AM

give it a day or too, the truth will be twisted to come out in a positive light for xc/blocknet
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 01:04:53 AM

give it a day or too, the truth will be twisted to come out in a positive light for xc/blocknet

l'll start early.

The truth is that Prometheus approached us yesterday, saying that his dev was in a rough patch and asking whether we could possibly take on Util. He did not want to drop the coin but was at a loss as to how best to go forward on his own. Since the Blocknet has a lot of resources, and since Util's tech will be valuable to the Blocknet, it makes sense for us to take it on.

That's all really.

But I know you all won't be persuaded.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:32:42 AM

l'll start early.

The truth is that Prometheus approached us yesterday, saying that his dev was in a rough patch and asking whether we could possibly take on Util. He did not want to drop the coin but was at a loss as to how best to go forward on his own. Since the Blocknet has a lot of resources, and since Util's tech will be valuable to the Blocknet, it makes sense for us to take it on.

That's all really.

It's funny that you call this the FUD thread, yet you obviously still follow it and post here trying to explain things.

Nice dictatorship you got going over there btw.  "How we do it is up to us. You don't get a say."  The guy was just voicing a valid concern.

PS:  Nice to see another "supporter" finally wake up
PPS:  And please, never start a sentence with "the truth is".  That made me giggle a bit.
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:06:39 AM

l'll start early.

That's all really.

It's funny that you call this the FUD thread, yet you obviously still follow it and post here trying to explain things.

Nice dictatorship you got going over there btw.  "How we do it is up to us. You don't get a say."  The guy was just voicing a valid concern.

PS:  Nice to see another "supporter" finally wake up
PPS:  And please, never start a sentence with "the truth is".  That made me giggle a bit.

I AM BLOCKNET.... the Great and Powerful!
SILENCE!
Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Blocknet.
I said come back tomorrow.

-If you were really great and powerful, you'd keep your promises.

Do you presume to criticize the great and powerful Blocknet?
You ungrateful creatures.
Think yourselves lucky that I'm giving you audience tomorrow instead of 20 years from now!
The great Blocknet has spoken.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The greatest Blocknet has spoken.
I am the great and powerful PR of Blocknet.

-You humbug!

Yes. That's exactly so. I'm a humbug.

-Oh, You're a very bad man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCE3Ge4bCLk

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 03:24:59 AM

The dictatorship at XC with no communication to XC foundation on what's happening development wise is exactly why we left.The XC fanboys now make up a story that Antoun and I extorted XC funds.
We never received even one XC coin for our work and efforts on the foundation and the foundation is supposed to know what developments are happening,but instead,nothing was communicated to us.
Absolute alienation from the XC team and a great shame for the XC community.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:16:15 AM

The dictatorship at XC with no communication to XC foundation on what's happening development wise is exactly why we left.The XC fanboys now make up a story that Antoun and I extorted XC funds.
We never received even one XC coin for our work and efforts on the foundation and the foundation is supposed to know what developments are happening,but instead,nothing was communicated to us.

Ouch sorry that has happened to you - unfortunately now with BlockNet you wont be the last.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:12:43 AM

l'll start early.

That's all really.

What a piece of rotten, dictatorshit you are... Wow. Simply amazing...
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:58:46 AM

LOL what a load of shit.    You left XC early on to work on that other shit coin, you used your insider trading to get qbk to collab with xc to pump it, then like all others you shat on the people that helped you.  If you were not told anything its was due to your actions internally.  Nothing more nothing less. And now your pump and dump scammer team are trying it again with this new coin that antoun is trying to extort from btcjam.  You are not to be trusted at all.  But its whatever you seem to think you are a master at double speak and manipulation, just doesn't work with people much smarter than you.

Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:49:55 AM

LOL what a load of shit.    You left XC early on to work on that other shit coin, you used your insider trading to get qbk to collab with xc to pump it, then like all others you shat on the people that helped you.  If you were not told anything its was due to your actions internally.  Nothing more nothing less. And now your pump and dump scammer team are trying it again with this new coin that antoun is trying to extort from btcjam.  You are not to be trusted at all.  But its whatever you seem to think you are a master at double speak and manipulation, just doesn't work with people much smarter than you.

If anyone is a double speak it is Arlyn, who is twisting the truth to his own benefit and is using the word ETHICS without any reservation. However, you choose to trust Arlyn because you are financially vested and you have reasons to align with him.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:57:24 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 09:16:08 AM by synechist

Are you serious? Who made up a story that you extorted funds?

You never received even one XC. True.

You also never delivered a single report of any work - nor any fruits of your alleged labour - to the community, despite the fact that I tried to touch base with you a while back and to check whether you were in fact doing something. But you weren't, you were doing things for QiBuck instead. You simply did not bring anything to the table for XC, despite my encouraging you to do so and to check in with me regularly.

As for a "dictatorship", do you recall your sharp injunction to me a few months back to "get your people in line" when you made an arse of yourself and the community turned against you? My response to you was that you were being authoritarian and that I thought it was unethical. And now you call me a dictator? That's inconsistent.

Given that you've supported a disciplinarian approach publicly in the past, what sort of problem might you have with a dictatorship? I'm at a loss as to what you might say here.

The way I moderate: I welcome, as always, constructive criticism, and I do not welcome accusatory, uncivil, abusive, or deceitful posts. As always. The perception by the crazies here that I'm a "dictator" has everything to do with the unawareness of what it is to consider the perspective of another person when addressing them. Most abusive posts are the result of someone bashing others over the head with his/her opinion about the "truth".

There cannot be constructive critical discourse without a clear awareness of the perspectives of the other people participating. Lose this and you just get a bunch of people sincerely and truthfully shouting at each other. If you want to avoid polarising a discussion, you simply must come alongside other people and demonstrate that you're not against them.

*This* is my so-called "dictatorship". Call it what you like, but I value it highly.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:26:38 AM

l'll start early.

That's all really.

What a piece of rotten, dictatorshit you are... Wow. Simply amazing...
You've obviously led a sheltered life. Cheesy
ProTradeZ44

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:37:57 AM

Seems they moved on to next scam bitbay to lure suckernoobs with their boiler room scam activity
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:50:35 AM

Are you serious? Who made up a story that you extorted funds?

You never received even one XC. True.

You also never delivered a single report of any work - nor any fruits of your alleged labour - to the community, despite the fact that I tried to touch base with you a while back and to check whether you were in fact doing something. But you weren't, you were doing things for QiBuck instead. You simply did not bring anything to the table for XC, despite my encouraging you to do so and to check in with me regularly.

As for a "dictatorship", do you recall your sharp injunction to me a few months back to "get your people in line" when you made an arse of yourself and the community turned against you? My response to you was that you were being authoritarian and that I thought it was unethical. And now you call me a dictator? That's inconsistent.

Given that you've supported a disciplinarian approach publicly in the past, what sort of problem might you have with a dictatorship? I'm at a loss as to what you might say here.

The way I moderate: I welcome, as always, constructive criticism, and I do not welcome accusatory, uncivil, abusive, or deceitful posts. As always. The perception by the crazies here that I'm a "dictator" has everything to do with the unawareness of what it is to consider the perspective of another person when addressing them. Most abusive posts are the result of someone bashing others over the head with his/her opinion about the "truth".

There cannot be constructive critical discourse without a clear awareness of the perspectives of the other people participating. Lose this and you just get a bunch of people sincerely and truthfully shouting at each other. If you want to avoid polarising a discussion, you simply must come alongside other people and demonstrate that you're not against them.

*This* is my so-called "dictatorship". Call it what you like, but I value it highly.

You called me and others crazy. You are such a hypocrite. Please, stop using the work ethical. You really don't understand what does it mean.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:55:28 AM

Seems they moved on to next scam bitbay to lure suckernoobs with their boiler room scam activity

Who moved? Why do you think so?
maddog0000

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:03:03 AM

Thanks for the heads up!
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:26:38 AM

You called me and others crazy.

No I didn't. Referring to "the crazies on this thread" does not entail that every poster on this thread is crazy.

You are such a hypocrite. Please, stop using the work ethical. You really don't understand what does it mean.

I know very well what "ethical" means. I live up to it too. I wish I could show you all some of the conversations I've had in the background here. Unfortunately my *ethics* require me to get consent before publishing private conversations, so that's not gonna happen.

Ah well, patience is a virtue. In due time you'll all come to see the way I practice what I preach.

In the meantime, do as you will...

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: