Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:02:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100091 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:36:34 PM

TL;DR

The US Federal Government among others appear to own any and all development and coins held and which have been held by Dan Metcalf since January 28, 2014 according to public records.
----------------------

This is either an attempted doxxing, or, if the documents are fabricated or apply to a different individual, a continuation of the smear campaign against Dan and the Blocknet.

Lee do you realise how unethical either of these alternatives are? You deserve to be sued.

As for your claims about its implications for the Blocknet, they are, as is your custom, inflated and speculative (which is to say, their correct denotation is either "FUD" or "conspiracy theorism").

when you know you have a federal tax lien and other liens issued against you knowing that they claim anything and everything until it is paid and you choose to take innocent peoples money and risk it all is revolting.

Are you joking? In what world do Blocknet tokens belong to Dan? They don't. Moving on...

I have no reason to lie. I was not invested in any of the coins in the network.  I ran across the original prom chatlog and took an interest.  Simple as that.  This complete post is my opinion from reviewing the instruments found of record.

That's backwards. You'd only have no reason to lie if you wereinvested in the Blocknet or a participating coin. Someone with a stake in the Blocknet who came out with this information would be intrinsically believable. You're in the opposite position here, thus you are not believable.

Furthermore your post history is a string of paranoid hypothetical suspicions with manifestly insufficient basis given the facts, so you're clearly biased against the Blocknet and Dan.

This makes you a prime candidate for not presenting the facts truthfully.

Get lost, troll.

theres the big bucks PR charm lol!!

Over the line...Mark it zero... - Walter Sobchak   

good one Lee

your out of your element donnie!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:38:13 PM

oh and that story link where synechrist spouts off mentions on the last line..

https://twitter.com/brelly1978/status/529294088567132161

Is Bitcointalk a large part of the problem? Why aren’t scammers, poop ‘n scoop tacticians (fudsters), and the like appropriately banned? Perhaps the following conversation on Twitter is a fitting close: https://twitter.com/brelly1978/status/529294088567132161

So uhhhhhhh i am suppose to be impressed with the credibility of Cryptoknight's Tweet comment ?

Are you guys aware that is one of shit loads of dummy accounts by infamous wacko Troll cryptopaths ? LOLOLOLL

Ya.. Blocknet is legit ..cryptopaths said so ROFL  Roll Eyes

PS:
It obvious "they" are the ones that "photshop'd" crap too NOT any of us "smear campaign'ers".  Roll Eyes
their whole planned FUD attack stuff is just hilarious and 100% made up !
People were outraged from all sources at this scammy deceptive bullshit.. even some of us that had not gotten along before now do against Blocknet !

yeah that is some funny shit. i have fought with barbara and spoetnik before numerous times over stupid shit with other coins so calling all of this an organized fud campaign is just fucking hilarious from where im sitting. directing all of this anger at people in this thread is placing the blame on the wrong people. it doesnt matter at this point, people that use their heads can see whats been going on. the ones that cant dont want to either because they are part of the crew or they stand to lose money. i have said it before and ill say it again, im prepared to lose to get rid of all these fuckheads are you?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:18:22 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 10:50:37 PM by Spoetnik

Is Bitcointalk a large part of the problem? Why aren’t scammers, poop ‘n scoop tacticians (fudsters), and the like appropriately banned? Perhaps the following conversation on Twitter is a fitting close: https://twitter.com/brelly1978/status/529294088567132161

So uhhhhhhh i am suppose to be impressed with the credibility of Cryptoknight's Tweet comment ?

Are you guys aware that is one of shit loads of dummy accounts by infamous wacko Troll cryptopaths ? LOLOLOLL

PS:
It obvious "they" are the ones that "photshop'd" crap too NOT any of us "smear campaign'ers".  Roll Eyes
People were outraged from all sources at this scammy deceptive bullshit.. even some of us that had not gotten along before now do against Blocknet !

yeah that is some funny shit. i have fought with barbara and spoetnik before numerous times over stupid shit with other coins so calling all of this an organized fud campaign is just fucking hilarious from where im sitting. directing all of this anger at people in this thread is placing the blame on the wrong people. it doesnt matter at this point, people that use their heads can see whats been going on. the ones that cant dont want to either because they are part of the crew or they stand to lose money. i have said it before and ill say it again, im prepared to lose to get rid of all these fuckheads are you?

What you said sounds fair, accurate, honest and reasonable and if we argued before well so what LOL
I am bit confused though.. not sure if your for or against Blocknet hahha

let me put it this way.. i have had big complaints and so called "FUD" coins i support such as Max coins launch and pump shenanigans
and also stuff with the fact Jackpot coins dev is anon and he would never say who he is no matter how much i poked at him about it or about his premine.
I criticized them (FUD) and i always have with coins i support !

You HAVE to to keep these guys on their toes.. for example a couple times the JPC dev let the faucet run out and i mentioned it etc..
And i said hey, like it doesn't "look" good if you got a good size premine etc and it's empty.. see what i mean ?
So if i had said nothing he may have let it die off.. and guys get to run away with premines after people lose interest always later on as it is anyway.
Who is checking Maru Coin ledger (if one existed) 5 months later ? ..no one !!!

Facts have to be laid out and suspicious stuff should be investigated !
If they turn out clean in the end then fine if not admit the problems fix them and move on.. or..
do what Blocknet did and claim it was all pure 100% lies only to admit it all later was all 100% correct and continue on with evolving excuses and games and bullshit galore.
THE WRONG WAY TO HANDLE THINGS !
and that nails the coffin shut on these scammy pricks !
When an honest man is confronted he acts a certain way so it becomes crystal clear when they are "FUD'd" soon after whether we have a scammer or not.

If people do not have a problem with Blocknet they are brain damaged period.
A sketchy guy with a trail of bullshit launched an IPO (ITO)
and then pretty much asked for 900 grand usd in Bitcoin for a project that was mostly done before he posted his jpeg ANN topic !
That alone was taking things too far and super greedy !
What the project actually is or all the other stuff don't even matter to me but does make it look worse and worse..
I have zero respect for people who support this garbage.. they are clearly drunk and high from greed or colossally stupid or something.
Or paid off..

Free FUD Market™ - Modus Operandi for all scammy fuckers in the scene.. GREASE THE WHEELS !
It's easier to co-op everyone into getting on-board shit token scam #1,567 than it is to fight them ROFL
And they REALLY hate me.. because i can NOT be bought  Cool
Unlike many of these corrupt bastards i have class and integrity.

FUD first & ask questions later™
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:49:46 PM

i think if you read my posts its pretty obvious i dont like blocknet. they had a chance to change the outcome and they didnt take it, myself and most other people i know lost all respect for them when they claimed to be transparent and weren't , then it came out about XC's premine and they did nothing to limit that guys access to the funds. at that point it became pretty obvious what that whole deal was about. i try to be fair you know but this whole scene is deteriorated to the point that no one is having any fun anymore, well i am just by making these scammer folks look stupid but im kind of a twisted motherfucker like that. as far as you and i arguing, whatever. im sure we both had our reasons at the time. i would rather bicker with someone that has the balls to say whats up than play hand job time with the sockpuppets.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:23:26 PM

PS:

What you said sounds fair, accurate, honest and reasonable and if we argued before well so what LOL
I am bit confused though.. not sure if your for or against Blocknet hahha

let me put it this way.. i have had big complaints and so called "FUD" coins i support such as Max coins launch and pump shenanigans
and also stuff with the fact Jackpot coins dev is anon and he would never say who he is no matter how much i poked at him about it or about his premine.
I criticized them (FUD) and i always have with coins i support !

You HAVE to to keep these guys on their toes.. for example a couple times the JPC dev let the faucet run out and i mentioned it etc..
And i said hey, like it doesn't "look" good if you got a good size premine etc and it's empty.. see what i mean ?
So if i had said nothing he may have let it die off.. and guys get to run away with premines after people lose interest always later on as it is anyway.
Who is checking Maru Coin ledger (if one existed) 5 months later ? ..no one !!!

Facts have to be laid out and suspicious stuff should be investigated !
If they turn out clean in the end then fine if not admit the problems fix them and move on.. or..
do what Blocknet did and claim it was all pure 100% lies only to admit it all later was all 1100% correct and continue on with evolving excuses and games and bullshit galore.
THE WRONG WAY TO HANDLE THINGS !
and that nails the coffin shut on these scammy pricks !
When an honest man is confronted he acts a certain way so it becomes crystal clear when they are "FUD'd" soon after whether we have a scammer or not.

If people do not have a problem with Blocknet they are brain damaged period.
A sketchy guy with a trail of bullshit launched an IPO (ITO)
and then pretty much asked for 900 grand usd in Bitcoin for a project that was mostly done before he posted his jpeg ANN topic !
That alone was taking things too far and super greedy !
What the project actually is or all the other stuff don't even matter to me but does make it look worse and worse..
I have zero respect for people who support this garbage.. they are clearly drunk and high from greed or colossally stupid or something.
Or paid off..

Free FUD Market™ - Modus Operandi for all scammy fuckers in the scene.. GREASE THE WHEELS !
It's easier to co-op everyone into getting on-board shit token scam #1,567 than it is to fight them ROFL
And they REALLY hate me.. because i can NOT be bought  Cool
Unlike many of these corrupt bastards i have class and integrity.
All I know is someone needs to open an exchange where any coins that will be listed have to have fully transparent Dev's and pass a strict regulation process before their coins get listed for trading to start bringing more people into crypto because all the scammers and the shit coins are LITERALLY ruining the opportunity that crypto can actually offer to our world and that's what's really sad! Now I don't usually listen to anything anyone says about other people and rely on my own research and my own mind to make my trading decisions but I have to admit that in the not even year I've been trading for I've seen the scams and the bullshit build up like nothing I've ever seen before! All I can say is scammers need to be exposed for what they are so people won't continue buying into their bullshit and their lies and serious developers and coins can prevail Smiley Cheers everyone!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:07:37 AM

+1 to all of the above....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:34:58 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 02:56:40 AM by WayForward

So it looks some of the paid fudsters have given up and its left to Mr "I love to read and hear myself speak all day" spotenik just talking until she is blue in the face and someone believes her. Poor guy.

Ill tell you all about the real scams that are going on right now under your nose that you have missed, or refused to go after, or ignored as you have stock in it -  because your Interests are heavily vested in fudding blocknet, xc, dan etc.

So why pick on one coin only ? or  better yet - are you only paid to fud one coin ? serious question. Let me know what coins you are holding so I can fud the shit out of it so you can also lose money as thats what you caused me to do with all your bullshit.  Let me make you lose money via bullshit.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:05:43 AM

nobody has to fud those shitcoins dude, your leader has done a fine job of fucking it up on his own. and again blaming everyone but who you should be blaming. welcome to bitcointalk, here is your complimentary helmet and drool cup. why dont you do something productive if you care so much? go tell the scamming fucktards to proceed with the transparency and accountability and all that other blah blah bullshit they promised you? bitching at us for pointing out the obvious isnt going to solve your problem man.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:52:54 AM

So it looks some of the paid fudsters have given up and its left to Mr "I love to read and hear myself speak all day" spotenik just talking until she is blue in the face and someone believes her. Poor guy.

Ill tell you all about the real scams that are going on right now under your nose that you have missed, or refused to go after, or ignored as you have stock in it -  because your Interests are heavily vested in fudding blocknet, xc, dan etc.

So why pick on one coin only ? or  better yet - are you only paid to fud one coin ? serious question. Let me know what coins you are holding so I can fud the shit out of it so you can also lose money as thats what you caused me to do with all your bullshit.  Let me make you lose money via bullshit.

Paid fudsters ? i don't think there is any..
It's called common sense.
How many times do i have to point out the context here for this stuff ?
FUD ? you bet your ass i am fudd'ing ..asap and as much as possible !
Crying FUD is weak excuse and abused as a means of defending scams so much that it has lost the intended meaning.
If there has ever been a situation i seen in my life that deserved FUD it's the topics posted in the ANN section..
and not just because there is 5,000+ of them but because there is endless caught red handed scams.

Mr "I love to read and hear myself speak all day" spotenik ?
I have said all along since i got here there is many people that share my opinions.. mine are usually just common sense LOL
This is a forum and this is the Altcoin general / main section and i like to talk about the "general situation" of Altcoins.. it's what this forum section was made for !
All along every step of the way my own opinions and beliefs have been shaped by the opinions of others.. it's bean an evolving thing since i started.

heavily vested in fudding blocknet, xc, dan ?
huh ? i don't get it.. ya i commented on his crap a lot but i have on other coins too
his "Tokens" IPO crap is audacious and vulgar and obscene and this is what the fucking topic is about in case you didn't notice.

And the guy that originally tipped me off to look at it thanked me the day before yesterday on Poloniex chat too.
he figured people would pay attention maybe if i spoke up about it vs him with a name less known etc i think.
and maybe he knew he would have an X on his back and would be harassed and bullied for life by greedy assholes giving you lawsuit and death threats ?

I am still waiting for the Dan to sue me.. he said he would two times (or i should synechrist did)
and at that time i suggested he was maybe Prometheus and that his asking for *up to 900k was obscene etc
and that made synechrist say he was going to sue.. on Dan's behalf ? rather odd Dan never said that to me eh..
I say here Dan may in fact be Prom because some guy told me Prom's first post here was signed "Dan" at the end of it.
and synechrist pops up and says i am going to be sued.. make sense ? no LOL
That is like someone saying EvilDave is IconExpert and me showing up raging i will sue you to hell and back.. would that make any sense ?
There is sooooo much fishy bullshit with this Blocknet crap it's not even funny !

I brought up the tax shit on Oct 31st about Dan and a few other points and if i go back and look each and every one of you defending Blocknet including Dan / synechrist
claimed ALL OF THE INFO ..every bit of it was pure lies and photshop'd data and Trolling and FUD'ing
desperately trying to get anyone that spoke up banned and their topics deleted while playing the poor 900k IPO victim.
then pop back a few pages back and you can see the same mouthy FUD babies crying, making excuses for those same points NOW admitting them !
They are caught !
You are busted wide open and you guys are done and all of us honest guys in the scene want you to leave !

Should Berni Madoff get out of Jail and start another investment company ?
NOPE.. fuck off.

@WayForward
Want me to go back to OCT 31st and show everyone quotes of you denying FACTS ?
and then show Quotes of you admitting it NOW with excuses ?
and the rest of you doing the same too ?
That would show a bunch of Trolling FUD babies crying for Bitcoin profits with their ITO scheme !

here is a funny quote from you WayForward LOL

I haven't logged on for a while and posted, I just like to read these days after I proved ying and yang were in the hands of a pump and dump team and got trolled hard for pointing it out.  Mind you if you search for that thread its gone and the coin is.....dead. Whaddayaknow ? lol

I was posting my opinion of the saga between these two coins form my perspective - and My perspective isnt for everyone I get it, but not to be rude I wasn't actually apologizing for anything I thought.  

I will apologize on behalf of XC for one thing - When we are attacked and associated with things we find inferior we will defend ourselves as we should. Its just this time when the announcement isnt coming from XCs team we get left wondering wtf is going on - some people take things differently.

SilverkingUK needs to come in here and make a massive apology for the way he conducted himself and he is supposed to be on the xc team too.  Baring that I will retract my apology until he apologies for all the problems he caused...in both threads.

Best of luck qibucks  - and you know exactly who I am on poloniex trollbox - nordie

Seems to be your using a dummy / spare account here and your heavily involved in XC (or were before)
and you talk about heavily vested ? me ? ..look in the mirror buddy Wink

cowards with shit accounts trying to lie their way out of those Blocknet scam.. it won't work your busted guys.. give it up LOL

and no it wouldn't matter if i am a god damn baby eater either.. Spoetnik is an evil horrible monster with mountains baby bones buried in his back yard.
but i speak the truth Wink
The fact you guys have to try and attack me personally and desperately try and discredit me non stop shows you ARE guilty.. it's what guilty people do ROFL
How do you think honest people would act ?

WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:10:57 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 12:30:20 PM by WayForward

Yep more blah blah blah....

Why do you care now ?  the pre mine has been steadily being sold over the course of months, this was a secret lol ? No just convenient to use now.. You would have to be an idiot to believe it was dumped...and yes you do like reading back your own long winded blow hard posts that contain nothing.

If you are not a paid fudster (which I believe you are as you have only suddenly started with this coin) whilst leaving all the other obvious scams to run riot. Why is that hmmm ? You have been exposed - with far less words.  I hope you got paid a lot of super coin and sdc.

My point is - you cant pick and choose your battles IF you are going to be a good person in crypto - you attack ALL scams and not the coins you are paid too fud, stop being a pussy about it, its half the reason why I turned down the fud job - Oh yes I applied to see what their agenda was..so I know as well where this is headed.  It pretty simple to see the agenda but its whatever dude, I am above it all but will call it as I see it, which you think you are doing or trying to convince us and yourself thats what you are doing.

Also like always you are misconstruing my comments for your gain, dont tell me what you think I said, I know dam well what i said. But that was about the shit between xc and qbk from a while ago as it has nothing to do with you and your shit campaign this time around..nice try, if thats the lengths you will go to prove yourself.  I feel sorry for you about all this you have posted.

End of the day crypto will never get accepted because of screaming queens calling everything a scam and having no proof about it, but all they can do is social engineer idiots into their way of thinking like the moron below me who cant think for himself.  And that is a game you will win clearly as there are more morons and idiots around here than sane people.  

Dont worry if crypt gets regulation there will only be about 3 coins left that are honest....yes 3.
ubeing

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Helping Companies migrate to blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 12:24:01 PM

Single report of what? hahahaaha, what a big scam xc is, you never reported anything to us, or got back to us, and there was no communication, you did not even reply to our questions or messages, we even told you that we are communication with DIamond Circle and they need to talk to you about integrating XC into their atms, but you did not even reply, always delays and postpones, you even was working on buying and selling other coins, instead on focusing on XC, everyone knows that. just live with it that you have failed.

Antoun Toubia
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:58:26 PM

@WayForward
I do "pick on" all coins and not just the ones i am paid too.. if you read what i say every second comment for once you would know that.
I have criticized the hell out of every coin i have supported if they got it coming.. aka: FUD.
And no for the millionth time i have never been paid for fuck all but have you ?
Seems to me the person constantly accusing an innocent person of a rather specific offense is likely guilty of it himself LOL

I don't think your being honest here with us all, your using a dummy account to play games of deception and smoke & mirrors.. simple as that.
I see no real effort by you to examine the evidence against Blocknet and i can tell based on your experience and your past comments
you have other accounts and your using this one to Troll around on.. if guys don't believe me look at his post history and think about it.
So who is this guy and why is he so dead set on defending Blocknet blindly ?

Accuse me (and others) of being motivated by money ?
I see who is..

Me ? open book.
You ? hiding.

Me ?
If i am confronted i do what an honest person does.. i answer honestly.

You ?
Hide and attack and play diversion games. such as wild accusations of being paid to "pick on" some "token"

And hey just because some other guy is running a scam doesn't mean it's ok for you to do it Dan.. 5,000 wrongs don't make a right LOL

@WayForward
blah blah blah..

try and cover up scams and discredit people by attacking our members personally.. ya ya.. the usual.
Problem is i am an end user not a coin provider.
My personality is not up for debate here.. you are if you post coin no. 5,001

if any of you out there post coin no. 5,002 then yes you DO deserve FUD
Fear uncertainty and doubt.. why ? do i have to say it ? really ? still playing dumb boys & girls ?
What part of 5,000 coins is too much don't you get ?
What part of you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt don't you get ?
What part of you better have a damn GOOD reason to make coin no. 5,003 don't you get it ?

When you rely 100% on placing your new shit coin IPO token along side 5,000 other coins many of which ARE scams then yes your ass is going to get FUD hard !
You fucking deserve it 100% so cut the fucking crap.

If the value of your shit coin token scheme relies on scamming people with lies on Bitcointalk then it is garbage and has no real value !
and you guys are like whiners, FUD babies crying because you posted coin no. 5,001 on a forum that ALLOWS scam coins to be posted.

Context..
And your ignoring it but i won't let you.. NOT HAPPENING !

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:29:06 PM

If the value of your shit coin token scheme relies on scamming people with lies on Bitcointalk then it is garbage and has no real value !

Cutting Spoetnik down to the essentials here.

BlockNet/XC gets the criticism right now, because it fits the above description pretty well.  The number of red flags on this project makes it almost impossible to ignore.
Here's a question for everyone to mull over:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.5180
This is the Official BlockNet thread, which is a co-operative effort between 10 different coin communities, correct?
So, er....where is everyone ? I'm only seeing XC represented in this thread as a commmunity.
And, how did these coins get selected for BlockNet ?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:49:37 PM

thats because they are all made by the same people, a handful of con artists posing as different people, paying to have their bullshit published blasting their claims of fud campaign all over reddit...while doing no work. the way they see it their job is to discredit and cover up their garbage because they have nothing but that to offer. basicly, everything that is wrong with crypto. fuck these motherfuckers really, its just lie after lie after lie while pocketing a million dollars in btc and then deleting posts of legit questions they dont want to answer. the whole thing is fucking funny. i love nothing more than to watch the house of cards come crashing down on these morons that think they can outsmart everyone. yeah you may outsmart a few sheep but the rest of us are so many moves ahead you couldnt even comprehend the thought process involved.i think we need to commemorate this shit, this is crypto thats how we deal with shit. we need scammachyst coin and metcalfbucks, only like confession coin so people can store their feedback to these fuckers annonymously on the blockchain. i say never let them rest or think its all blown over again, keep the shit right there in the public view and eliminate their ability to exist here.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 09:55:19 PM

Cutting Spoetnik down to the essentials here.

BlockNet/XC gets the criticism right now, because it fits the above description pretty well.  The number of red flags on this project makes it almost impossible to ignore.
Here's a question for everyone to mull over:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.5180
This is the Official BlockNet thread, which is a co-operative effort between 10 different coin communities, correct?
So, er....where is everyone ? I'm only seeing XC represented in this thread as a commmunity.
And, how did these coins get selected for BlockNet ?

Thats a great question, you never see any other coin members step foot in the thread, all XC driven - you should post this in the official thread to see what their response is...most likely "We are all working so hard we dont have time for this....thanks for your BTC bye"
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:24:33 PM

Did xc ever post a detailed list of their expenses from the premine like they promised?

No one will answer that question in the main XC thread
dragnar

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:12:00 AM

Did xc ever post a detailed list of their expenses from the premine like they promised?

the pre mine was big enough to create and maintain a  game like minecraft )for multiple years ( in  usd value ) based on the 100.000 satoshi price mark xc stood on for along time )

of course there not gonne tell u cus it wont make sens @ all

the amount of money the pre mined made wen sold could hire a group of coders for a year Smiley

lol no ty
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:14:17 AM

I don't believe so.  There was a generalized list which mentioned 5-8 different types of expenses but no solid numbers or break down that I am aware of.
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:17:12 AM

I don't believe so.  There was a generalized list which mentioned 5-8 different types of expenses but no solid numbers or break down that I am aware of.

Ok.  Thank you for answering ... was wondering for my own curiosity
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:36:04 AM

About ito: http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-11-07%20Accountabillity%20-%20Multisig%20Escrow%20of%20Funds.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: