Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 09:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed  (Read 100119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:33:08 AM

lol Bobsurplus the shining example of ethical reason  Cheesy

LMAO.. hell yeah... you saying im not ethical?
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:39:35 AM

lol Bobsurplus the shining example of ethical reason  Cheesy

LMAO.. hell yeah... you saying im not ethical?

now what would make you think i was being sarcastic?  unless you had a guilty conscience?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:03:09 AM

yes i agree on some level, an ipo where actual work is being done can be ok. but it should be escrowed with an exchange where after x gets completed a certain amount of funds are dispersed. this whole fancy graphics gimme your money with no real product ever being produced has to go. its the same ol same ol people abusing crypto because they have no real skills to contribute. the rest of the world is looking at us more and more everyday and all they see is thieves and scammers. even the btc people share this view that alts have nothing to contribute. its sad because we could be doing some really great things if we can get people to wisen up and lose the get rich overnight mentality. and of course eliminate the scammers from the scene entirely which wouldnt be hard to do with some due dilligence and people with balls.

I find your perspective both agreeable and endearingly naive, for you give way too much credit to a society far more interested in the antics of Kim Kardashian than in anything the leaders of the world, on any matter, may say, propose or do. The alt world is nothing but a microcosm of the society that gave birth to it.

well yeah thats cool and all but make no mistake about my views of society, i can sum it up for you in one slipknot song title:people = shit. however if we want bitcoin and alts to ever be a real contender we gotta work on our image a little bit right? imagine if you just rolled up on this scene with a pocket full of cash, would you get involved? its entirely to scammy in its current state, the fact that the people who drafted a code of ethics ended up being pieces of shit highlights this fact quite well. i have zero faith in people in general but the world does have a way of working things out, it may be rude and crude but in the end things will be how they should be. take the XC thing for example, you can only pull shit on people so many times before it all falls apart.. i think that is what will happen to all these scams eventually it will be a rotten shit ass memory that we all will appreciate being part of regardless because without the lessons learned we wouldnt be any smarter than when we started. i gotta admit though that kardashian tramp does have an ass worth getting worked up about.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:53:25 AM

@tylerderden

YES.. fuck yes !

God it's such a relief to see people speaking some common sense here your comments are bringing a tear to my eye  Cry

Just like me this guy may have an abrasive tone in some of his messages but listen to what he is saying..
WHY ?
Most people will simply leave *quietly or not get involved in the first place !

Hear the message being delivered it's for your own benefit people.

And it's not about us being against one coin and for another.. let's set all that crap aside and think of what is good for the scene overall !

Me ?
Blocknet was the turning point.. it made me decide to leave the Altcoin stuff.
I have made a few random comments here and there but i have been done trading for 8 months or so pretty much and i'm gone for good soon !
I will come by occasionally to try and say hi and check with some old timers and guys keepin' it real though Smiley

And Bobsurplus is ragging on me because i tied him to this Blocknet shit and posted it publicly HAHAHHA
So yeah no shit he has some choice words for me Mr. Beamer and Rolex ROFL
But i am flattered i got a diss from a true Legend around here.. i will consider myself honored i somehow lured the great Bobsurplus out of hiding for an insult  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:55:47 AM

@tylerderden

YES.. fuck yes !

God it's such a relief to see people speaking some common sense here your comments are bringing a tear to my eye  Cry

Just like me this guy may have an abrasive tone in some of his messages but listen to what he is saying..
WHY ?
Most people will simply leave *quietly or not get involved in the first !

Hear the message being delivered it's for your own benefit people.

Me ?
Blocknet was the turning point.. it made me decide to leave the Altcoin stuff.
I have made a few random comments here and there but i have been done trading for 8 months or so pretty much and i'm gone for good soon !
I will come by occasionally to try and say hi and check with some old timers and guys keep' it real though Smiley

And Bobsurplus is ragging on me because i tied him to this Blocknet shit and posted it publicly HAHAHHA
So yeah no shit he has some choice words for me Mr. Beamer and Rolex ROFL
But i am flattered i got a diss from a true Legend around here.. i will consider myself honored i somehow lured the great Bobsurplus out of hiding for an insult  Cool

It was a benz dude... lmao.... and you never "tied" me to BN.. You found a post where I stated that i picked up 1 whole btc worth... my my my.... I must be Dan if im willing to throw in so many btc.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:00:50 AM

I never seen you say it was one BTC.. you are saying that now.

and i have quoted another guy saying you planned on Pumping it with your pump group.
Later you said on another topic that quote was true and went on to defend yourself saying so what etc..

Does your Pump group work with such small amounts ?
i think not ..your trying to spin things but the facts are laid out.

and the car comment was taken from another guy and THAT is what he said according to my memory..
i guess i could go dig up the trail of info for proof but i will assume you *should know what you are bragging about on your own Twitter account LOL

yup.. fucking over over investors with Pump & Dump groups bought him a Rolex and a Benz guys..
sadly 90% of the guys would have lost money it all though Sad

FUD first & ask questions later™
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:04:43 AM

and i have quoted another guy saying you planned on Pumping it with your pump group.
Later you said on another topic that quote was true and went on to defend yourself saying so what etc..

and the car comment was taken from another guy and THAT is what he said according to my memory..
i guess i could go dig up the trail of info for proof but i will assume you *should know what you are bragging about on your own Twitter account LOL

yup.. fucking over over investors with Pump & Dump groups bought him a Rolex and a Benz guys..

nahh it was only 1 btc and actually, thanks to my group, I was able to purchase a penthouse condo with 180 degree views of the city.

If you're ever in Montreal you should stop by for a beer and a spliff! :p
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:21:33 AM

nahh it was only 1 btc and actually, thanks to my group, I was able to purchase a penthouse condo with 180 degree views of the city.

Come now, Bobby. This isn't a condo by any stretch of the imagination.
Yours is on the top floor, right? Second from the left?
You've done well with your schemes since the days of expired printer toners and debt collections, but not that well.  Grin

You should go back to keeping a low profile. All this attention is not really good for you, Mr.D.
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:14:53 PM

Nice "condo" @EMC2whale  Lips sealed

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:30:38 AM

Nice thread of false accusation and hate.    Its all there in public domain now how much you all lie.

Ironically if all this stuff was out there in the open why choose now to rmake a thread about it screaming at the top of your lungs like you have sand in your vag ? Huh because you dont have a single shred of evidence for your claims. Not one. None of you do. All you are relying on is who cant think for themselves and will parrot whatever like a dead shit that they truly are.

In fact I will do what 99% of you are doing in this thread and accuse without proof - when its convenient for me to use however, so watch for that. The OP is probably the most moronic dumb fuck poster I have ever read in this forum behind spotenik.

LOL there is a high level of dumbfuck faggotary in here and its from the accusers who clearly have an agenda.  

i will repeat it for you once more (as you are all that stupid) All of this was in the public domain a long long time ago - it only serves YOUR interests to spam it now.

You would have to be a guilable idiot to be duped by this and NOT be watching the charts as numbers DO NOT LIE just people.

So keep the lies and propaganda going, I am profiting greatly from it as I know you all are as well.

URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:51:09 AM

So keep the lies and propaganda going, I am profiting greatly from it as I know you all are as well.

Can you explain this in more detail?  Thanks.
dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:03:04 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 05:15:28 AM by dragnar

Nice thread of false accusation and hate.    Its all there in public domain now how much you all lie.

Ironically if all this stuff was out there in the open why choose now to rmake a thread about it screaming at the top of your lungs like you have sand in your vag ? Huh because you dont have a single shred of evidence for your claims. Not one. None of you do. All you are relying on is who cant think for themselves and will parrot whatever like a dead shit that they truly are.

In fact I will do what 99% of you are doing in this thread and accuse without proof - when its convenient for me to use however, so watch for that. The OP is probably the most moronic dumb fuck poster I have ever read in this forum behind spotenik.

LOL there is a high level of dumbfuck faggotary in here and its from the accusers who clearly have an agenda.  

i will repeat it for you once more (as you are all that stupid) All of this was in the public domain a long long time ago - it only serves YOUR interests to spam it now.

You would have to be a guilable idiot to be duped by this and NOT be watching the charts as numbers DO NOT LIE just people.

i have no evidence that there are people or corp that are trying to control / enslave the whole of humanity in some way / form
tough yet there are riots over the whole world claiming other whise

i have no proof the media is controlled by a small groupe
Yet every one seems to agree and understand it is manipulated XD

also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TecR_5-rQ4U   ps listen to the text ask yourself ( are u the bitch >? )

lol no ty
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:42:09 AM

Come now, Bobby. This isn't a condo by any stretch of the imagination.
Yours is on the top floor, right? Second from the left?
You've done well with your schemes since the days of expired printer toners and debt collections, but not that well.  Grin

You should go back to keeping a low profile. All this attention is not really good for you, Mr.D.

Hey Bobby, Bob, Robert, you should think about using any other handle, dude. I have a feeling the day someone is going to hang you by the balls is quickly approaching.

Keeping a low profile would be very wise...
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:23:21 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 10:09:29 AM by tylerderden

so i just came acrossed the minutes on wikipedia from their blocket meetings. they had 10 btc to decide what to do with, they give 5 to that alrlyn fucktard. if this isnt enough to make people supporting blocknet to wake up then fuck em they deserve what they get. That guy is a piss poor PR guy and the way i see it he is the main reason for people getting all pissed off at XC (other than his cohort metcalf the super successful business man that had to spend the premine for living expenses HAAHAAA!!!)  he's the PR guy, its his job to DO pr, like maybe informing the community about pre mine being spent? instead he sits in XC thread and the blocknet thread and deletes posts (although now that XC is fucked you can tell they dont give a fuck anymore they got their money). thats his PR. Thats the best he can do. I have not seen one speck of information about blocknet anywhere yet they are handing half of their funding to that guy for all of his awesome "PR" work LOL!!. If you cant see the failure on the horizon for that steaming pile of shit than you are too stupid for crypto and need to turn off your computer and walk away. Im not so sure that arlyn isnt just another metcalf account. I dont see how anybody can be that stupid to hand over half your money to a failed piss poor half assed wannabe PR guy. What a fucking joke. Hey guys im the new PR guy from this thread. I deleted a few posts. gimme half the money.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:19:13 AM

Everyone should take a look at some of the supernet newsletters and see just what awesome things they are doing  Smiley

True.
If you where interest in the BlockNet idea itself, you would love to follow SuperNET.
SuperNET is in active testing.
No scamming, SuperNET devs put their balls on the table and delivered the final product to investors.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:04:53 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 09:01:10 PM by silverkinguk

Some the XC trolls try hard to attack me and even threaten me still,I'm onto better things now.Arlyn and all those guys in cahoots with one another,I knew for a long time cause they kept shutting Antoun and I out of discussions,even when they were supposed to inform us of what's happening.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:00:17 PM

Read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.msg9867986#msg9867986
It's the story of Bob Burplus, but some things are very applicable to BlockNet:

The believers are a species unto themselves. They develop a cult like devotion to the coin and its supposed technology, blocking out all reasonable outside voices. They cultivate a devotion to the leader of the coin – usually the dev – and join with him in his messianic complex,  which is defined roughly like this: CoinX is going to change the world, and the world doesn’t want that to happen. Paid forces are out to get the leader, and we must circle around him.

If it all gets too much, the leaders of the coin just remove it from the public eye. They retreat to a private forum or bb, where only the voices of the leader and followers can be heard.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:53:52 PM

Read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.msg9867986#msg9867986
It's the story of Bob Burplus, but some things are very applicable to BlockNet:

The believers are a species unto themselves. They develop a cult like devotion to the coin and its supposed technology, blocking out all reasonable outside voices. They cultivate a devotion to the leader of the coin – usually the dev – and join with him in his messianic complex,  which is defined roughly like this: CoinX is going to change the world, and the world doesn’t want that to happen. Paid forces are out to get the leader, and we must circle around him.

If it all gets too much, the leaders of the coin just remove it from the public eye. They retreat to a private forum or bb, where only the voices of the leader and followers can be heard.

notice how many of bobs "former" coins are in blocknet.
rachimo34

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:41:06 AM

BOOOOM, scandal of the year !!!

Fraud exposed, JasinLee aka Jason A. Hudgins "member of XC coin" in court and the charge are huge:

FRAUD,UNJUST ENRICHMENT,VIOLATION OF FLORIDA SECURITY AND INVESTOR PROTECTION ACT,FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT,CIVIL THEFT, NEGLIGENCE......

http://www.coindesk.com/florida-group-faces-fraud-charges-alleged-altcoin-pump-dump/
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:39:17 PM

BOOOOM, scandal of the year !!!

Fraud exposed, JasinLee aka Jason A. Hudgins "member of XC coin" in court and the charge are huge:

FRAUD,UNJUST ENRICHMENT,VIOLATION OF FLORIDA SECURITY AND INVESTOR PROTECTION ACT,FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT,CIVIL THEFT, NEGLIGENCE......

http://www.coindesk.com/florida-group-faces-fraud-charges-alleged-altcoin-pump-dump/

If I was Dan Metcalf I'd be sweating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: