Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:53:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193134 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:02:03 PM

Well i hope the dev does not crazy uping the pos rate, it is almost impossible to make a valuable coin with a high pos rate.

last days we have seen a nice pump in the price lets hope we will not see now a dump
If you do see a dump, I will be the one buying.
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:24:49 PM

Its all posted on one massive page here. It fills the entire page. Trust me you wont miss it. Ive ALWAYS been upfront and transparent.Its all there in MASSIVE black text. Enjoy!

So far, the worse you have come up with on me, is, im taking over a coin. LOL. Really? You just proved to everyone that my history is squeaky clean. If it wasnt , you would have splattered it all over this thread. Thats for proving how high my integrity is. There is an old trick thats unknown by most for dealing with trolls, and it works like this. Thanks.

By Trolling you are breaking the rules. Im reporting every single one of your posts. Guess what happens when the mods will get sick of deleting your posts? Guess what they will do? LOL.

Vegas

Hang on a minute there Vegas. You openly invited questions about your takeover and when someone does ask one, you accuse them of trolling and report them? Really, thats how you intend to run this coin?

I think my question is completely legitimate. Dont the holders get to know how big the premine actually is in this takeover? You didnt even come up with a reason why it wasnt legitimate and simply dodged it.
I am a holder and have big concerns about your takeover. Im sure I am not the only one. If my math is correct, and I think it is according to the way you attempted to avoid my question and respond instead with threats, you are effectively starting a new coin with a gigantic premine and hiding it under the umbrella of a takeover. Most people wont invest in coins with hidden or enormous premines so you need to tell people if it is or is not the case here. There is no point doing a takeover if the coin is completely centralized by a greedy dev. It wont have any support.

And by gigantic, I mean really gigantic and one that continues to pay you above and beyond reasonable expectations.

I again, openly invite you to provide the numbers, not responding with false accusations and not with threats. All I am asking is that you be upfront and transparent as you continue to claim to be.
I am not interested in exposing your history here so I am not sure why you even raised that one. I am on topic and talking about this coin and your takeover.

Please just address the question, what are you trying to hide?
Thanks.
SpiralOut

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:48:57 PM

Gimp. There is nothing wrong with your question. If you didn't ask it, someone else will eventually.
The premine on this coin is driven by pure greed. Its ridiculous. Vegas is clearly losing his mind if he thinks he can hide it a second time round.

I literally couldn't believe what I was reading with his proposal:

He is already the majority holder so will personally swap more coins than anyone else
He is also taking the remaining unswapped coins, which I'd guess would be about 50% of the supply, very conservative estimate.
He is also creating super wallets for himself and his team that will stake higher than anyone else
He is also taking the profit from private sales of these additional super wallets
He is also advertising private sales already of the new coin which is what he did with FLY

Its no wonder he wont present these numbers for all to see. Vegas your greed has gone too far this time. This is some kind of joke surely.

You still wonder why I got out of FLY when this absolute greed and market manipulation surfaced Vegas. Thank god I did. You can brag all day about the success of FLY but the truth of the matter is that the top holders could not sell even if they wanted to. Even if you removed all of the rules and high taxes built into the wallet. There is no demand for the coin. Not even close.
The FLY takeover was also full of suspicious activity, so much so that the amount of coins swapped was actually higher than the entire Supply and the swapped ROS coins are still being traded today. Thats not how coin swaps are supposed to work. The end result saw the FLY Team hold well over 90% of the new coin all hidden under a takeover. That is exactly what is being manufactured here.

Let me ask you this, why would any investor buy into a new coin that has a 90% premine?
You would be laughed off bitcointalk and labelled a scammer forever which I have to say is exactly how you are behaving.
Surely this will be labelled as a troll post too, even though everything stated is the absolute truth.
You're kidding vegas, you're going to drag every member of Team FLY through the mud with you too.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 12:34:02 AM

Gimp. There is nothing wrong with your question. If you didn't ask it, someone else will eventually.
The premine on this coin is driven by pure greed. Its ridiculous. Vegas is clearly losing his mind if he thinks he can hide it a second time round.

He is already the majority holder so will personally swap more coins than anyone else
He is also taking the remaining unswapped coins, which I'd guess would be about 50% of the supply, very conservative estimate.
He is also creating super wallets for himself and his team that will stake higher than anyone else
He is also taking the profit from private sales of these additional super wallets
He is also advertising private sales already of the new coin which is what he did with FLY

Its no wonder he wont present these numbers for all to see. Vegas your greed has gone too far this time. This is some kind of joke surely.

You still wonder why I got out of FLY when this absolute greed and market manipulation surfaced Vegas. Thank god I did. You can brag all day about the success of FLY but the truth of the matter is that the top holders could not sell even if they wanted to. Even if you removed all of the rules and high taxes built into the wallet. There is no demand for the coin. Not even close.
The FLY takeover was also full of suspicious activity, so much so that the amount of coins swapped was actually higher than the entire Supply and the swapped ROS coins are still being traded today. Thats not how coin swaps are supposed to work. The end result saw the FLY Team hold well over 90% of the new coin all hidden under a takeover. That is exactly what is being manufactured here.

Let me ask you this, why would any investor buy into a new coin that has a 90% premine?
You would be laughed off bitcointalk and labelled a scammer forever which I have to say is exactly how you are behaving.
Surely this will be labelled as a troll post too, even though everything stated is the absolute truth.
You're kidding vegas, you're going to drag every member of Team FLY through the mud with you too.

Spiral three things:

1. I dont care if Vegas is the richest! Its not interesting. Its interesting, what ur investment should be, no? In Fly, all old ROS-Holder won over 1000% with his genius ideas u never reached!
2. Prove us a scam! Its all open and u can read through all pages of FLY! Vegas never hind something!
3. Tell ur new friends, how YOU trick us since the whole time! Tell them, how you dumped us, before you told, that you wanna go, without to speak with us. You were also a member in Team Fly, but you tried to trick us and we have kick you from Team Fly!

Now All can make a pic here about Spiralout!

Greetz
Meta
SpiralOut

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:55:22 AM

Spiral three things:

1. I dont care if Vegas is the richest! Its not interesting. Its interesting, what ur investment should be, no? In Fly, all old ROS-Holder won over 1000% with his genius ideas u never reached!
2. Prove us a scam! Its all open and u can read through all pages of FLY! Vegas never hind something!
3. Tell ur new friends, how YOU trick us since the whole time! Tell them, how you dumped us, before you told, that you wanna go, without to speak with us. You were also a member in Team Fly, but you tried to trick us and we have kick you from Team Fly!

Greetz
Meta

You obviously dont care if Vegas is the richest because you are being handed a superwallet and a shitload of coins for doing absolutely nothing. You'll end up with far more than every long term holder and supporter of XDE simply because you are a shill for Vegas. Tell me how in your mind you think you deserve that?
You didnt kick me from Team FLY at all. Stop telling even more lies. I quit. Youre just upset about that worthless bag you hold and now cannot do the same.
You cant sell it if nobody wants it. Not my fault I woke up to the game early, made out with some profit and you cant.

But go ahead and post pictures if you think thats going to make people ignore the greedy premine here. Just do anything but post the actual numbers and be transparent.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 01:03:45 AM

Spiral three things:

Greetz
Meta

You obviously dont care if Vegas is the richest because you are being handed a superwallet and a shitload of coins for doing absolutely nothing. You'll end up with far more than every long term holder and supporter of XDE simply because you are a shill for Vegas. Tell me how in your mind you think you deserve that?
You didnt kick me from Team FLY at all. Stop telling even more lies. I quit. Youre just upset about that worthless bag you hold and now cannot do the same.
You cant sell it if nobody wants it. Not my fault I woke up to the game early, made out with some profit and you cant.

But go ahead and post pictures if you think thats going to make people ignore the greedy premine here. Just do anything but post the actual numbers and be transparent.

also here u again make the same mistake like in fly! here its all open...all cards on the table...but u r more interesting, what could earn vegas and not you!...ur view is a little bit displaced...you now wanna play the judge for XDE...

SpiralOut

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:19:52 AM

also here u again make the same mistake like in fly! here its all open...all cards on the table...but u r more interesting, what could earn vegas and not you!...ur view is a little bit displaced...you now wanna play the judge for XDE...

Quitting FLY was the best move I have ever made in Crypto. Sorry.
All cards on the table huh. Why wont Team Fly post the figures that have been requested?
A very simple request and a very good reason you're doing your best to hide them.

Enjoy your joke of a premine. Pity you cannot see that they will be worthless like FLY. Only an true idiot would buy into this one.

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:37:34 AM

All cards on the table huh. Why wont Team Fly post the figures that have been requested?
A very simple request and a very good reason you're doing your best to hide them.
Enjoy your joke of a premine. Pity you cannot see that they will be worthless like FLY.
Only an true idiot would buy into this one.
To be clear - this has been a dead coin for a long time.
You have a better idea - present your ideas. Can we count on you to pay out of pocket to get it going
and keep it going long term? It appears your idea is a dead company should remain dead and
if anyone wants to bring it back to life they should not be able to profit for the risks they take.

Next, final decisions have not been made or set in stone. Ideas have been presented out in the open.
Several ideas have been presented and they have been changed several times.
The premine, as currently suggested, is for the current 105 coins to become 735 and for
the remaining 265 of the premine to go to wallet developers & the coin management team.
So, at the proposed 7:1 ratio, that is about 38 currently worthless XDE coins.
If the new team cannot do a turnaround they will have 265 new XDE worthless coins
(all at no risk or cost to you).
The current idea is for unclaimed coins, as clearly stated, to go to developers.
We have privately kicked around keeping them around for 45 days to 6 mos. for late swappers.
This will probably also change several times as everything is in discussion stages.

Concerning FLY,  I think you made out well so... it was not worthless to you!
You agreed to be a team member of FLY and you knew the rules of not selling from your main wallet.
You did quit the team after you made a big dump. Hey - I personally didn't care if you sold your coins.
I did care that you dumped before you quit the team since, you had agreed to the rules of being on the team.

The FLY wallet has been a sore spot as it had been difficult to get it to function with
the new ideas that have never been tried before. But, the 3 wallet dev's. believe that
everything has been fixed (and... at great time and expense).

Currently, we are waiting for the wallet to be loaded by Cryptopia when they get back
from Holiday break. Stating that FLY is worthless is just nonsense. The jury is still out. I believe
it will have very high value. Now - if you want to state it may be worthless in the future,
you are entitled to your opinion.

What can definitely be stated is that Vegas has come up with unique ideas, that he will spare no personal expense
to put his ideas into reality and that he never gives up because something is hard. He could have been like you
and dumped behind everyone's back and walked out with the profits.

But, that is just my opinion. (... and I think this is the longest post I have ever made.)
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:59:52 AM

Enjoy your joke of a premine. Pity you cannot see that they will be worthless like FLY. Only an true idiot would buy into this one.

SpiralOut, You do not say to people who have ROS that they have done wrong by going to FLY...
Only by vegas, they can come out with a very large profit.
But all others who have an interest in FLY, were always encouraged to read the OP - no one is forced to invest in FLY, is a voluntary decision.
Many owners XDE is also an opportunity for profit, so what plans vegas and his team, in the current situation is the best solution.
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:05:48 PM

SpiralOut, You do not say to people who have ROS that they have done wrong by going to FLY...
But all others who have an interest in FLY, were always encouraged to read the OP - no one is forced to invest in FLY, is a voluntary decision.
Many owners XDE is also an opportunity for profit, so what plans vegas and his team, in the current situation is the best solution.

So Gregofdoom..........whats happening with BRE ?

It's nice that your concerned about other coins etc, but when did you last post in the BRE thread?
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:32:28 PM

So Gregofdoom..........whats happening with BRE ?

It's nice that your concerned about other coins etc, but when did you last post in the BRE thread?

BRE I not leave .. In fact, I currently have a problem with my dev, but gather strength and will soon return to the game.
I do not know how to come connection with Cerium and a new project. If none of this does not work out, then I will look for a good dev and thoroughly consider the further development of the coin.
Vegas is doing just fine, I hope that I can succeed Smiley
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:06:24 PM

53 coins each out of just over 1000 is what we get if all members turn in their xde , 53 coins after being inflated 7 times (7:1 ratio) , there , nothing to hide. Not as outrageous as you think. Completely fair. A whopping 5.3% of the money supply. 

Trolls are actually good because they PROVE no wrong doing.

@elgimpo , you drowned my fly thread in fud, multiple times every day. THAT is what I was referring to when I talked about reporting you. That much fud will certainly get you banned.

NONE of the fudsters here have said anything that holds ANY weight. Nothing factual. Why? YOU cant. It doesnt exist.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:09:30 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 05:23:51 PM by vegasguy

53 coins is what I will receive for the premine out of just over 1000 is what I will get if all members turn in their xde , 53 coins after being inflated 7 times (7:1 ratio) , there , nothing to hide. Not as outrageous as you think. This is BEYOND fair. A whopping 5.3% of the money supply for atleast 2 years of daily work.  FACT. Do the math on your own and prove me wrong.

Trolls are actually good because they PROVE no wrong doing.

@elgimpo , you drowned my fly thread in fud, multiple times every day. THAT is what I was referring to when I talked about reporting you. That much fud will certainly get you banned.

NONE of the fudsters here have said anything that holds ANY weight. Nothing factual. Why? YOU cant. It doesnt exist.

Also every single name and amount will be posted during the swap. Every address will be posted. The block explorer on Ros was not functioning for months, even the original dev said so. Have screen shot still to prove. XDE money supply 100% working. I encourage both Spiral and Elgimpo to carefully watch my every move and if you TRULY see something that is wrong , by all means speak up. I dont mean fud. I mean act intelligent and ask intelligent questions. Do your math and act intelligent, and I will welcome you there to police everything. Because EVERYTHING will be done 100% honest and fair.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:42:28 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 05:53:00 PM by vegasguy

Im going to prove how bad you inflate you claims. Im going to respond line by line and prove to everyone, that you have taken no time to do any math at all, and just throwing out random numbers.

You are talking about the 6-7BTC I paid out of my own pocket? Since when was that unethical? I paid for those.

Total premine is 1000 coins. Everyone will get a 7:1.  I cannot see such a valuable coin that will be a 7:1 swap NOT being turned in. This will give the team about 53, MAYBE 55 coins each at the end of the swap AFTER being inflated 7x.

Yes we are, its called getting paid for our work. 53 coins is not enough for 2 years work. We are also offering LOADS of different wallets to the public if they want them including the identical wallets we will hold.

He is also taking the profit from private sales of these additional super wallets.

I love trolls, because it helps me correct people that might think the same. The private sales are a wonderful thing. NOT 1 person complained , when I did it with fly. WHY?

FACT THAT CAN BE PROVEN BY MANY MANY PEOPLE: I SOLD MY PERSONAL FLY FOR ABOUT 1/2 THE PRICE OF THE LOWEST BID. 199,999 SATS when the lowest bid was around 400,000-500,000, THEN USED THE BTC I ATTAINED AND PUT UP BUY WALLS TO STOP THE PRICE FROM FALLING, ACTUALLY I LOST LOADS OF MONEY ON PRIVATE SALES, BUT I DID IT FOR EVERYONE , TEAM MEMBER OR NOT. THE NAMES OF THOSE I DID PRIVATE SALES WITH ARE ON THE OP. YOUR WELCOME TO ASK ANY OF THEM. THEY MADE MASSIVE PROFITS BECAUSE OF MY PRIVATE SALES, AND I PURPOSEFULLY LOST MONEY FOR THEIR GAIN. ANY QUESTIONS?

He is also advertising private sales already of the new coin which is what he did with FLY.

Yep, and everyone loved it. You wont be able to find even ONE complaint about private sales in 137 pages on FLY. See the reason above.

53 coins of 1000 is what I will receive for the premine.

90%? LOL. Your throwing out random numbers. The total will be 5.3% each  for 5 team members working on XDE , every day!!!

Whats more is I am a master of economics and business and money. Even if I make thousands of dollars over 2 years from xde, doesnt even come CLOSE to what I normally earn, and thats $300 -$500 an HOUR, and Im retired at 39!!! . So like fly, I do this for anyone and everyone that wants to make money. I CAN and do give away fly, purposefully do private sales for 50% of lowest bid on market, because I CAN!!!! Im not greedy, I dont need to be. If I had an extra $20,000 today, it would mean NOTHING, it would change nothing in my life. Thats why I have a fly wallet thats worth 154 BTC or $66,000 and have never sold 1 fly on the exchange. See http://fly.dnsalias.com/richlist DONT NEED TO!!!  People that have NEVER had money in their life, now will, if they so choose. Its as simple as that.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:49:51 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 05:03:18 PM by vegasguy

Now Im going to ask both Spiral and gimp  to ask intelligent questions. Not just throw out random numbers. If you ask this way, I will answer any and all questions. I have nothing to hide, and can prove EVERYTHING. You BOTH have just proven that you have taken no time to research ANYTHING, youve just thrown out random numbers in an attempt to frighten people. What I have posted can ALL be proven many many times over. I ask that you do the same. Im going to guess youll be quiet now, because anything you post that is factual will be in my benefit. Funny how NONE of this information is in the fly thread?? Im this really greedy person, and FLY has 137 pages, and its NEVER said even ONCE? FLY thread IS unmoderated which means, I CANNOT delete any posts. I did this on purpose so if ANYONE thought I did anything unethical, I HAD to answer to it. But not much was asked. Everything that was ever posted on FLY is all there. Do you see ANY angry investors? Spiral you got out because you needed the money, I still have the logs from slack chat saying you talked it over with your family and you and your family agreed it would be best to break your word and dump 10 BTC of fly crushing everyone, AFTER you swore you would hold like the rest of us. I will gladly post it. Just ask. Spiral you are a disgrace. Day 1 when I invited you to FLY, you gave your word like the rest of team fly to only sell from your stakes until a few years down the road we would create a strategy for a slow exit. If ANYONE is unethical , sir , its you. You also deleted ALL of your posts on your account that same night. You should be ashamed of yourself for your actions. This is ALL factual, and can be proven as EVERY team member was in horror and disbelief. You sir, are everything you are accusing me of. You disgust me.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:01:39 PM

So this is just a thought. What do you guys think of calling this XDE II  ??

Or it will be called XDE v7 which im not sure says too much , as its soooo  much more than just a wallet upgrade. I think it will grab more attention XDE II as this will be a complete overhaul in every way.

Vegas

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:41:34 PM

The new edition of XDE, looks interesting.
Can not wait for the new OP  Wink
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:04:05 AM

So this is just a thought. What do you guys think of calling this XDE II  ??

Or it will be called XDE v7 which im not sure says too much , as its soooo  much more than just a wallet upgrade. I think it will grab more attention XDE II as this will be a complete overhaul in every way.

Vegas
I think the best way is to either to keep the old name as it was, or to come up with a completely new name. All the stuff like II or v.7 in the name doesn't look good.
If you want to go with numbers in the name anyway, my proposal is XDE16.
Also looking forward to the revamped XDE.

this space is intentionally left blank
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:22:59 AM

XDE Holders Wishing you a
                 Happy New Year from Las Vegas!

elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:22:02 AM

Facts...ok then

Team Fly holds well over 90% of Fly coin, obtained through a dubious coin swap.
fly coin does not have a working exchange wallet.
ROS coin is still trading after people handed in coins to you during the swap.
There is no demand for Fly what so ever and all your talk of success and market cap is just that, talk. Remove Team Flys buy orders and there is nothing at all left to sell into.
I have made a few posts in one day questioning your outright lie about Fly being your one and only coin..ever. You ask people to take you on your word but throw a hissy fit and issue threats when you break it and get called out on it. Far from 'drowning your thread in fud multiple times every day'. Just another lie.
You're pissing in everyone's face even more in Fly by using team fly and it's so called dedicated resources to branch into new coins where you bag hold. You promoted fly as your only coin but here you are doing the same thing all over again. You tell us when to take you on your word from now on, ok?
If you don't need the money as you love to share with everyone, why such a greedy business model? Why break your word on Fly at all?
You still don't have the courage or integrity to declare your much of this coins supply you intend to secure for yourself. You'll gladly go into detail predicting the average holders wealth but not your own. Creating multiple 'team fly' wallets all falls under your umbrella as far as I am concerned.
What happened in fly will happen here too. Let's just see how accurate your 53 coins call is when all is said and done shall we.
You're now moving to new self moderated threads in an attempt to hide what you are doing. Another shifty move that will backfire on you.

As far as your threats to post history, I'd be very careful if I were you. I have a short novel ready to publish on you, full of exactly how you operate. Extortion, manipulation, lies and corruption. The extent you will go to to screw everyone else if you can gain a few satoshi for yourself. We can invite IGotSpots and make it a real party. Happy to flood your thread with this if you want to go there. You didn't manage to delete all of the history of your sordid past buddy, iv had it all for a long time but I'm trying to stay on topic and deal with what you are up to now.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: