Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193130 times)
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 05:14:56 PM

-snip-
---

But all-in-all: THIS IS A GOOD DAY FOR XDE. The one and only true Double Eagle coin.
1 XDE before the swap was 0.95% of the total coin amount.
As we can now consider those burned 35.28 coins as gone forever, there are now only 70.16 XDE coins remaining in circulation.
This means, 1 XDE has now a weight of 1,43% of the total amount. That is awesome and will make XDE rarer than ever.
Thanks for a nice summary and a clear picture of the 'takeover'. I think this is the best comment to the whole story.
There is one more thing however that I want to add. I don't believe that the swapped XDE coins are gone forever. I would expect the history to repeat as with FLY project, meaning that the burned coins will be dumped on the market someday. As long as there is a precedence and the dev team is in full control of the XDE burning address (burning was not outsourced to any neutral third party), that is the most likely outcome of what may happen. I don't care about XDEII 'project', people who decided to follow it know what they are doing, but this may again influence negatively XDE.
yes, that is true. I will keep an eye on the XDE-burn address.
It could be possible that the privkey to the burn-address does not exist. It could also be the other way round. We cannot prove it, until they try to dump the coins.

This really proves your ignorance. Its practical impossible to have the private key of the burn address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:18:08 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 06:17:23 PM by vegasguy

Guys bottom line. Nobody has cared so much about XDE as I have. The proof is in the money and time ive spent on this project. NOT ONE OF YOU HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO BRING XDE ALIVE AGAIN.  I not only brought XDE back from the dead, and was the ONLY one that cared so much to not only bring it back to life, but to make it more beautiful than ever. Are we getting paid for this? YES! We are, and we are putting our heart and soul into this project. Even today , Ive spent my entire morning enhancing even more graphics. Its enormous work and enormous time, and Im enjoying doing it, because Ive always loved XDE. THAT is WHY I chose XDE, because ive always loved it, and it shows in my work. What have YOU done to help XDE? ANYTHING!?!?!? You watched it die, and did nothing, and you say you care? You ONLY care about the fact that im making a profit. If you ever see past that, youll see Ive put my heart and soul into this project, and have done much more than ANYONE EVER HAS, and with pure quality.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:37:56 PM

This really proves your ignorance. Its practical impossible to have the private key of the burn address.
Ignorance?
It's possible to generate new addresses through a script. Nobody knows how vegasguy calculated the burn address.
If the address would have been generated through a third party I would stay totally silent. But that didn't happen. We cannot verify the origin.

So yes, basically it is possible to generate such an address. It requires a lot of luck and a bit of time.
He had more than a year for searching. Maybe this was the whole plan from the beginning. We cannot verify or delibitate it. Nor can vegas.

It's only practical impossible if he didn't have the key beforehand. But we cannot verify that. Nor can you or vegas.
mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:42:26 PM

bla bla
do you have anything to say to my post about the coin distribution?
or the reason why you should run 50 xde wallets on one server?

You just post only the normal spam we are used to hear from you?
We got it. You are the best. We did nothing.
You didn't post something new here since weeks. Only whining. dafuq?
You ignore everything from the ppl here and just talking bullshit which has nothing to do with the current discussion.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:49:48 PM

bla bla
do you have anything to say to my post about the coin distribution?
or the reason why you should run 50 xde wallets on one server?

You just post only the normal spam we are used to hear from you?
We got it. You are the best. We did nothing.
You didn't post something new here since weeks. Only whining. dafuq?
You ignore everything from the ppl here and just talking bullshit which has nothing to do with the current discussion.

What have YOU done to make crypto a better place? What have you contributed? What have you developed? Who have you helped? Name ONE thing.

No one and NOTHING. All you do is troll. Why dont you contribute SOMETHING?!?! ANYTHING other than trolling. You are part of the problem not the solution.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:17:42 PM

the only one trolling here is you, because you don't contribute to the discussion.

please tell me, what is trolling in THIS POST:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.msg13672228#msg13672228
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.msg13671280#msg13671280
NOTHING. THERE WERE SERIOUS QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS TO YOUR XDEII, BASED ON FACTS WHICH YOU PUBLISHED.
And the only reason I am posting here is the fact that you delete all my posts in the other thread.

What have YOU done to make crypto a better place? What have you contributed?
The only thing I do, is use the information you published and have a look at your swap.
I mentioned some serious points. You could also have used them to... maybe IMPROVE your coin?
But no, what are you doing? You are asking me what I have contributed, developed. What does that matter here?
Why can't you just refer to the points mentioned?  Why have you to be impertinent all the time? Why?

further spam from you will be ignored. If you have to say something useful, do it. But stop trolling.
keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 09:13:09 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 09:55:43 PM by keesdewit

Ignorance?
It's possible to generate new addresses through a script. Nobody knows how vegasguy calculated the burn address.
If the address would have been generated through a third party I would stay totally silent. But that didn't happen. We cannot verify the origin.

So yes, basically it is possible to generate such an address. It requires a lot of luck and a bit of time.
He had more than a year for searching. Maybe this was the whole plan from the beginning. We cannot verify or delibitate it. Nor can vegas.

It's only practical impossible if he didn't have the key beforehand. But we cannot verify that. Nor can you or vegas.

Yes ignorance. It would take 3.064102e+023 year to generate 50% probability with 18.02 MKey/s (Example)

Code:
[18.02 Mkey/s][total 73400320][Prob 0.0%][50% in 3.064102e+023y]

Even if you take all the computer power in the world it would take more time than all time passed since the beginning of time.

As comparison:

Sha256 has 2^256 combinations, earth has about 10^50 = 2^166 atoms. Sha256 has more combinations than there are atoms on earth.

You can calculate the probability yourself (Square approximation):

If we had that much hashing power, won't you think we point it at this burn address (2,130.84912097 Burned BTC)?
https://blockchain.info/address/1CounterpartyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUWLpVr

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:46:51 PM

Ignorance?

Yes ignorance. It would take 3.064102e+023 year to generate 50% probability with 18.02 MKey/s (Example)

Code:

Even if you take all the computer power in the world it would take more time than all time passed since the beginning of time.

As comparison:

Sha256 has 2^256 combinations, earth has about 10^50 = 2^166 atoms. Sha256 has more combinations than there are atoms on earth.

If we had that much hashing power, won't you think we point it at this burn address (2,130.84912097 Burned BTC)?
You didn't understand what I was trying to say. I totally agree with you with your post.

Your example:
[existing burn-address] -> someone tries to get to an private key with stupid try-and-error hashing.
I totally agree with you, we can consider that as impossible.

My example:
Someone uses the algorithm to create millions of addresses. In this example that would be vegas.
He hashes until he has created an Address with the pattern "XDEBURNXDEBURN".
This too, is very unlikely to get, but this is not impossible and much more likely than your example.

As I already tried to say: nobody can guarantee, the address wasn't generated that way.
The only thing we can do now is wait and from time to time have a look on the burn-address.

I hope you understand what I was trying to say. Sorry for confusion.
keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 06:18:49 PM

Ignorance?

Code:

As comparison:

You didn't understand what I was trying to say. I totally agree with you with your post.

Your example:
[existing burn-address] -> someone tries to get to an private key with stupid try-and-error hashing.
I totally agree with you, we can consider that as impossible.

My example:
Someone uses the algorithm to create millions of addresses. In this example that would be vegas.
He hashes until he has created an Address with the pattern "XDEBURNXDEBURN".
This too, is very unlikely to get, but this is not impossible and much more likely than your example.

As I already tried to say: nobody can guarantee, the address wasn't generated that way.
The only thing we can do now is wait and from time to time have a look on the burn-address.

I hope you understand what I was trying to say. Sorry for confusion.

There is only one thing left that I want to make you aware of. Your idea is to create addresses with the pattern "XDEBURNXDEBURN". The burn address that was used is "XDEBURNXDEBURNXDEBURNXDEBURNXJ3L6a". Now compare the difference:

XDEBURNXDEBURN
XDEBURNXDEBURNXDEBURNXDEBURNXJ3L6a

You see that the used burn address contains much more predictable characters than your example. Thats exactly what makes it impossible to generate this address with the private key if you keep my previous explanation in mind. Now back to the maths:

~85% (29 out of 34 characters) of the burn address are predictable. Given my previous comparison it would still take 85% of 3.064102e+023 years to generate 50% probability with 18.02 MKey/s to generate only 1 address that contains 85% predictable characters. No matter what characters you use in the predictable part.

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:15:54 PM

ok, thanks for pointing that out.
so vegas can't dump the xde's. good.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:54:11 PM

how can i transfer the amount XDE 0.057 from my wallet version 6 to any working Exchange .
Can not generate new address in Yobit
Help needed
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:53:31 PM

how can i transfer the amount XDE 0.057 from my wallet version 6 to any working Exchange .
Help needed
Thanks
Just looked at Yobit and in generate deposit address it said "Deposit for such currency is temporary off."
So it looks like a Yobit problem?? You could contact support and ask when they expect deposits available again.
yep, it looks like the problem on the yobit side that automatically pops up, whenever the last block on the blockchain was seen more than x hours ago (x may be an arbitrary value they have set to alert them, e.g., 6 hours). As soon as the next block will be found their wallet should again accept the deposits.

this space is intentionally left blank
Master_dandosha

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:55:45 PM

Help needed
Thanks
Just looked at Yobit and in generate deposit address it said "Deposit for such currency is temporary off."
So it looks like a Yobit problem?? You could contact support and ask when they expect deposits available again.
yep, it looks like the problem on the yobit side that automatically pops up, whenever the last block on the blockchain was seen more than x hours ago (x may be an arbitrary value they have set to alert them, e.g., 6 hours). As soon as the next block will be found their wallet should again accept the deposits.
OK thank you for kindly reply
waiting ,,
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:34:56 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2016, 07:37:56 AM by uki

waiting ,,
Thanks
Last block (29169) was found two days ago, so we need more people to open their wallets and stake to keep the blockchain moving.
I hope we will have your problem solved soon.

Master_dandosha

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:30:44 PM

waiting ,,
Thanks
Last block (29169) was found two days ago, so we need more people to open their wallets and stake to keep the blockchain moving.
Still 2 days ago , hope more people stake even for a short time to generate a new address ..my wallet staking now
Still waiting ..
I wish to see new development\ideas for this coin
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:07:29 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 02:06:31 PM by uki

waiting ,,
Thanks
Still 2 days ago , hope more people stake even for a short time to generate a new address ..my wallet staking now
Still waiting ..
Thanks
the blockchain has advanced about 30 blocks. it should be all fine now.

Master_dandosha

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:08:48 PM

waiting ,,
Thanks
Still waiting ..
Thanks
the blockchain has advanced about 30 blocks. it all should be fine now.
Thank you dear uki for following this with me ..
i see that the block is fine better than before but still in yobit.net (Deposit for such currency is temporary off.)
i think they need time to open it again or should i send a support ticket to yobit.net .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:53:31 PM

i see that the block is fine better than before but still in yobit.net (Deposit for such currency is temporary off.)
i think they need time to open it again or should i send a support ticket to yobit.net .
sending a support ticket is not a bad idea after all. Although yobit support is very lousy. It would be much better if you can catch Blacksmith in their chat and talk to him about it. It usually works much faster that way.

Master_dandosha

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:15:12 PM

sending a support ticket is not a bad idea after all. Although yobit support is very lousy. It would be much better if you can catch Blacksmith in their chat and talk to him about it. It usually works much faster that way.
i will try to catch him as soon as possible
thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:18:58 AM

Ok, so just in case anyone doubted that this vegas guy was a dishonest liar and scammer of the highest order, I'll just leave another one of my deleted posts here from his self moderated thread.
This is multiple times now he has been caught out lying about his team members selling their laughable premine. Trying to blame people from this community while his team sells just shows the depths he will go to to try and cheat people of a few satoshi.

On the bright side, the hostile takeover and his gigantic premine was a complete and utter failure. All it served to do was solidify the fencer sitters who were unsure about what a greedy lying little shit this guy is.
The only buys for xde2 have come from him and he is now begging his own team members to stop selling.

He now holds huge premines in the coins that nobody in their right mind would want to buy from him. Karma is a bitch Vegas.

Guys I checked all of our wallets again, and none of us are selling. So that means the same clowns are manipulating the market. My strongest advice is dont get suckered in to lowering your bid. What they are doing is buying from us and selling at VERY low prices. My advice, pull back all your orders to .34 BTC and make them pay that price to dump into the buy side at .04btc. If we ALL do this, they wont be able to do this for long.

Vegas

Outright lies...again. You are just going out of your way to scam people now. You clearly dont care about your reputation or integrity any more.

I already informed you once after you first lied about this, giving you the benefit of the doubt that even though you claimed to have checked, you simply didnt know what you were talking about but its obvious for all to see that your being intentionally deceitful now.
Again, your team wallet xLCXwwH81EiYc1o2Hwm7pRgvpHfvzx6Duj has sent coins to the exchange multiple times and is absolutely selling. You very well know it too.

Your response was to delete my initial post, proving what I am showing you is correct and you are trying to hide it from people. Predictably, You will delete this post too. Thats perfectly ok though Vegas, all of your attempts to hide the lies you keep telling just go into my scrap book on you as well as being posted in multiple threads for everyone to see. I am actually playing you like the fool that you are and you keep falling for it.

Oh what, another team wallet is selling: x9J86i6hPhscv1HWU3UNf1S6o5at48aBfC   

You know very well that your trusted team members are selling but choose to lie to people instead, its how you operate. Its why nobody is buying your greedy dishonest coins.
FLY and XDE2 are both massive failures, the laughing stocks of crypto in a world full of shitcoins. Its all because you cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything.

Although this dismal failure of this hostile takeover was always going to happen, continuing to lie about it only proves what everyone outside of your collection of 3 idiots and paid off team members is saying about you. Youre a scam artist by pure definition.

Everything you touch is bound to fail and it wont change until you stop blatantly lying to people.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: