Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto ICO's are killing Bitcoin.  (Read 6319 times)
knggtrrz

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

No matter how successful iso, and no matter how steep the project was, he will never break the beatcoin's success !!! Never! Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, all that is created after this is clones and HYIP

Yeah right, what is happening now with bitcoin is normal and we cannot blame it on new icos. This is the trend that happening yearly and soon we can expect for bitcoin to increase its price.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

I think that I have found a really good project - Socratus.  It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies . So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and etc. Their main aim is to help insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and  get their business on new level. Also, they powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures. From my point of view, it is innovative and fit the market.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

It seems to me that the numerous new projects that arise in huge quantities like mushrooms after the rain can only harm the Ethereum project. And then I'm not sure what will happen. Bitcoin does not affect it at all.
trangprooss1

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

The day that the company accepted the bitcoin and kept a sufficient rate in bitcoin, without exchanging with fiat, was the day Bitcoin became mainstream.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

I think they are not killing Bitcoin, exchange not depend.its better hold up waiting, Actually some false ICO do that decreased few Bitcoin users money.but smart ICO investor know more who is the trust ICO.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

I don't think that ICO are kiling bitcoin for real time. Bitcoin is is one of the most populated cryptocurrency in the world. For me personally it is not connected with ISO project that includes only tockens.
appcoin.info

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

I never understood why cryptotraders and exchanges support ICO's, my reasoning is this: An ICO gets funded, then they do what, they SELL the BTC they raised for fiat and push the price dive on BTC, thus taking all those BTC out of the trade environment, anyone thinking that an ICO would reinvest into the exchange is naive. This hurts everyone, even the exchanges. You might say "Well the exchanges get fee's on ico" well that is true, but they are losing all future potential fee's on those coins, if they had continued trade on the market.

So in Short - ICO's are killing Bitcoin and CryptoMarkets.

If this was true, bitcoin would be dead by 2017. If you could see how many ICOs have been registered last year. If ICO industry really kills bitcoin then bitcoin should be dead by now.

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

Not really. How can they be killing bitcoin when all these altcoins do depend on bitcoin. Most of these altcoins are just scam and just trying to get profit.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

I don't think that ICO are kiling bitcoin for real time. Bitcoin is is one of the most populated cryptocurrency in the world. For me personally it is not connected with ISO project that includes only tockens.
The fact that ICO is failing is what causes a decrease in trust in Bitcoin, it is obvious that when many ICOs fail some time ago it has led to a decline in Bitcoin prices. In fact it is the main reason why an ICO is banned in China. This is happening for a moment and now Bitcoin prices have started to increase, besides there must be a regulation that can provide strict regulations about the ICO Project.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

I don't find it a reason for the fall in value of bitcoin. To me ico's were the one that are serving as a supportive system. Maybe there are few ico's that are getting termed as scams and ruining the reputation of the cryptocurrency network. For the same it is not good to indicate each and every ico a cause for the lack of trust over bitcoin from people.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

I have different views with you. Actually crypto currency from ICO does not kill bitcoin. They compete to gain the trust of the people so it is natural that some can survive and some can not survive. Indeed some people who invest in ICO sell their bitcoin coins to fund ICO. But we should be a crypto currency player must be smart in taking chances. If ICO is good then there is no harm we sell our bitcoin temporarily and when it has benefited from ICO then we can buy again. But if the ICO is not potential then we should hold a bitcoin coin and do bitcoin trading only. That's better in my opinion. But in principle, I'm sure if the crypto currency does not have the purpose of killing each other.

lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

I never understood why cryptotraders and exchanges support ICO's, my reasoning is this: An ICO gets funded, then they do what, they SELL the BTC they raised for fiat and push the price dive on BTC, thus taking all those BTC out of the trade environment, anyone thinking that an ICO would reinvest into the exchange is naive. This hurts everyone, even the exchanges. You might say "Well the exchanges get fee's on ico" well that is true, but they are losing all future potential fee's on those coins, if they had continued trade on the market.

We have created a lot of programs with different conditions. Many are attracted to them or do not write openly about all terms and conditions, and this is partly a trap for the investor. Therefore, you need to be careful when choosing the ICO program.
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

Exchanges care for profit. As long as they get paid by the company they will list any coins there.
Also these altcoins cannot kill bitcoin. They don't even compare to what bitcoin has become.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

The goal of these exchangers are for profit. They will not mind what cryptp coins are there for as long as they can earn. But I think it is not their intention to kill bitcoin.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

I believe that not one ICO will not be able to kill bitcoin, since everything has started from him, he is the father of all crypto-currencies.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

I believe that not one ICO will not be able to kill bitcoin, since everything has started from him, he is the father of all crypto-currencies.
The current ICO market might have its fair share of pump and dump schemes along with warnings or restrictions issued by regulators around the world,but I do not think it could hurt on Bitcoin.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

it is obvious that the funds raised for ICO`s are spent to the other places and not in the crypto market, by making the money go out and the liquidity to be very low which increases the dominance of btc and decreases the chances of other alts by shifting to the all times lows in prices .

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

I think they are not killing Bitcoin in real time. In some part, they can kill the popularity of cryptocurrency. Because many ICO projects are a scam. As a result, people are disappointed with the situation. They even can give up and get off the cryptocurrency.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

I am thinking that ICO's are of great benefit to bitcoin because almost all the ICO's accept Bitcoin so the demand for will increase in order to use and purchase the token.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

Some ICOs have real project and working product. Many ICOs created by reputable company. I dont agree that ICOs kill bitcoin because investor have their own choice and option.
Indeed many Scam ICOs but we should not call all ICOs are scam because many good ICOs and when they on exchanger have good price and give profits for their investor

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌