Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:33:12 PM

Why do all incoming transactions to https://blockchain.info/address/1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS which funds the cloudmining.website payout address (https://blockchain.info/address/1LKW6fiftaQg8UPp32ptdgJW587XXCDk3p) come from bitmixer mixer addresses?

What's the point of mixing all incoming transactions other than to hide something (that no mining is actually happening).

How do you know their funds are coming out of Bitmixer ? AFAIK, Bitmixer does not have any fixed mixer address !!! Moreover, CMW have explained multiple times in the thread why their payment do not come from mining address. They even mentioned it in their FAQ (www.cloudmining.website/faq.php - Q2 - Point iv). It seems that in an effort to malign a legit service that is paying for seven months now, you are trying to bring in hypothetical allegations. This is cheap...

That reason is horseshit. If that was somehow true, they could still show proof that they control an address that has fresh coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:23:28 PM

.. fixed mixer address !!! Moreover, ...

Why is your writing style so similar to that of the FAQ?

Quote from: FAQ #10
You can not !!! Period.

Not many people (let alone companies) write with "!!!" with spaces before and after. Just a little thing I noticed.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:28:44 PM

Why do all incoming transactions to https://blockchain.info/address/1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS which funds the cloudmining.website payout address (https://blockchain.info/address/1LKW6fiftaQg8UPp32ptdgJW587XXCDk3p) come from bitmixer mixer addresses?

What's the point of mixing all incoming transactions other than to hide something (that no mining is actually happening).

How do you know their funds are coming out of Bitmixer ? AFAIK, Bitmixer does not have any fixed mixer address !!! Moreover, CMW have explained multiple times in the thread why their payment do not come from mining address. They even mentioned it in their FAQ (www.cloudmining.website/faq.php - Q2 - Point iv). It seems that in an effort to malign a legit service that is paying for seven months now, you are trying to bring in hypothetical allegations. This is cheap...

I'm certain. Try inputting a known mixing address as the forward address (you should know some.. If you don't, which I doubt, try using: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072521.0 - 1Mi4651GwFKyREZEv18sDE7ieLDsbQ12dZ ; a known mixing address under the control of bitmixer). It'll give you an error, bitmixer owns that address (you can't use it as a forward address). That's how I know.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 07:04:56 PM

The "forgot password" function isn't working.
Please fix that!

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:47:09 PM

.. fixed mixer address !!! Moreover, ...

Why is your writing style so similar to that of the FAQ?

Quote from: FAQ #10
You can not !!! Period.

Not many people (let alone companies) write with "!!!" with spaces before and after. Just a little thing I noticed.

I'm delighted that they use my writing style. I should not have asked their authenticity a few months back - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.0

I'm certain. Try inputting a known mixing address as the forward address (you should know some.. If you don't, which I doubt, try using: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072521.0 - 1Mi4651GwFKyREZEv18sDE7ieLDsbQ12dZ ; a known mixing address under the control of bitmixer). It'll give you an error, bitmixer owns that address (you can't use it as a forward address). That's how I know.

I tried inputting 1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS. Bitmixer did not give any error.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:13:03 AM

Is 1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS a known bitmixer address? No error means it is not an address under their control, instead it is most likely an address owned by cloudmining.website which they use to collect mixed funds. These funds are then deposited to their payout address to pay users.
Vitamin King

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:00:06 AM

Is 1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS a known bitmixer address? No error means it is not an address under their control, instead it is most likely an address owned by cloudmining.website which they use to collect mixed funds. These funds are then deposited to their payout address to pay users.

If it does not belong to bitmixer, then it belongs to CMW !!! How did you derive this conclusion ? Rather, it is more likely that 1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS belongs to the person/service who is buying the fresh coins from CMW. That person/service is mixing the payout and then paying to CMW from 1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS. That seems more logical in my opinion.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:01:27 AM

If it does not belong to bitmixer, then it belongs to CMW !!! How did you derive this conclusion ? Rather, it is more likely that 1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS belongs to the person/service who is buying the fresh coins from CMW. That person/service is mixing the payout and then paying to CMW from 1N9unBxizvpmJf4t3L6x558dz5r1mxj1KS. That seems more logical in my opinion.

Who said people are buying new;y minted coins from CMW? CMW obviously put that in FAQ so that people won't question them about minted coins. CMW is not mining...

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:53:27 PM

Who said people are buying new;y minted coins from CMW? CMW obviously put that in FAQ so that people won't question them about minted coins. CMW is not mining...

It's probably the people that were paying Bitcoins Savings and Trust way over value for coins back in the day. They needed a new supplier after that company closed down in a completely legitimate manner.
Vitamin King

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:03:27 PM

Either they are mining or they are ponzi. In any case, they are paying for over seven months now. That means, either you are lying here or people are not listening to you at all and keep throwing their coins. Either way you are wasting time here Tongue

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:19:15 PM

Either they are mining or they are ponzi. In any case, they are paying for over seven months now. That means, either you are lying here or people are not listening to you at all and keep throwing their coins. Either way you are wasting time here Tongue

It means people are greedy to throw away their money. Yeah, I know my time is being wasted but it is okay for me. Smiley

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:07:13 PM

Hey! Spanish Soldier.. i think you will earn more when you will own some other advert in your signature than from this service.. Just saying..

LoLz... CMW campaign is a bit different than others. They allow to keep own referral link in signature and hence I get extra earning apart from their sig payment. Overall my earning is at par or better than other sig campaigns. I also applied for one sig campaign before...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=814895.msg10656176#msg10656176

Since they first said they'll take me in and then rejected as their list were full, I did not try any other campaign Smiley
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:14:14 AM

Weekly mining payment has been sent out as usual...

https://blockchain.info/tx/b55a250957a91e70e4bd50977166f60007c522a8c83f51ff630f6c19679ecf38

We started our journey on November 1, 2014. We are close complete seven months of payment. Payment History: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

On November 1st you had 21 customers. Today you have 32 customers.

That's an average of 1.5 customers per month. Impressive.

Here's a tip: If you want more suckers I mean customers for your totally legit mining business, you might want to make your business look less like a blatant ponzi.

So I just checked their weekly payout and now they are paying to 56 addresses.

How amazing is it that immediately after being called out, they mysteriously acquire more customers in the next week than they had acquired over the past 7 months?

This scam really is a joke. It almost seems like the ponzi operator isn't even trying.

The shill accounts are so obvious, the ponzi is so transparent, and the excuses are so laughable that I'm starting to think this might just be a social experiment to see how naive/gullible some bitcoiners really are.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 05:19:15 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/b55a250957a91e70e4bd50977166f60007c522a8c83f51ff630f6c19679ecf38

We started our journey on November 1, 2014. We are close complete seven months of payment. Payment History: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

Here's a tip: If you want more suckers I mean customers for your totally legit mining business, you might want to make your business look less like a blatant ponzi.

How amazing is it that immediately after being called out, they mysteriously acquire more customers in the next week than they had acquired over the past 7 months?

This scam really is a joke. It almost seems like the ponzi operator isn't even trying.

The shill accounts are so obvious, the ponzi is so transparent, and the excuses are so laughable that I'm starting to think this might just be a social experiment to see how naive/gullible some bitcoiners really are.

We can't judge how many customers they have by looking counting payouts because they can fake payouts very easily.

jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:35:06 AM

We can't judge how many customers they have by looking counting payouts because they can fake payouts very easily.

The amount of adresses they pay to differs weekly because they are paying out only to customers with an account balance greater than 0.01BTC. So as an example I have not been paid in several weeks because I have only 90GHs there and I'm never going to break even due to low payouts!!
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 10:54:25 AM

The amount of adresses they pay to differs weekly because they are paying out only to customers with an account balance greater than 0.01BTC. So as an example I have not been paid in several weeks because I have only 90GHs there and I'm never going to break even due to low payouts!!

I didn't knew that, This is obviously for ensuring their ponzi lasts long. With 90 GHs, you could get payout in ~14 days.

We still don't know whether they pays to their own addresses. So it is not wise to count output addresses as customers' addresses.

jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:51:47 PM

I didn't knew that, This is obviously for ensuring their ponzi lasts long. With 90 GHs, you could get payout in ~14 days.

We still don't know whether they pays to their own addresses. So it is not wise to count output addresses as customers' addresses.

Here is my complete payout history
2244   0.0059644   f7d711271f5dec16dfec1cd9342692a498c6c9b1d8a08687b40be4e0035932eb   2014-11-24 13:39:10
2302   0.007973   7e449a5190b799ac21607c8c84f4a16e7fea58722e55edd406e27542bea4758a   2014-12-01 14:03:24
2371   0.00506485   187682e30cd8c9c0002b0ff377d8b87b69d8688c4f87aaeb1de4a41252d8e39b   2014-12-08 10:06:46
2457   0.00525969   a8b2a2b159e93eb23abc8d93dea5f775703bd9094e2529aa8303531365f90d39   2014-12-15 17:14:37
2535   0.00356272   a6e17f25ff95d13d6b7fddeb229fab372bcea45b9967557afd7f48bc92ed987c   2014-12-22 14:17:14
2572   0.00353708   70d6d485b01d1cfb99f745b99691457d908a2f87c6055c15401014f2318e6cbd   2014-12-29 16:54:47
2642   0.00415796   95fc145d5dcd2c317bb6121a68d3503e74c5cb269a3ba670da11fa381871f0ca   2015-01-05 15:53:54
2735   0.00673803   c713eb36b6271889ba9ceb4ddd5415b23672ab0b42f3229ee0b0da3d03c19cf7   2015-01-12 12:02:01
2870   0.01353314   44ae539e47766da5a613409f375808c3aac8c5b45620bc470638c7d1839096ec   2015-01-26 16:28:05
3157   0.01039738   58e8fb0192994e5a2eacf49d27aeef5b1825e3ea93d6cdc76afec930d9d0d6dd   2015-04-13 17:01:04

Pending 0.00321805 BTC right now

just less than 3 months to get 0.01BTC and it seems that soon 2 months since payout and only a third collected of the 0.01 needed for payout
received 0.06618825 so far since I bought my 90GHs in middle of November 2014
At that time they paid every week
Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 07:24:41 PM

Weekly bitcoin mining payment has been sent out - https://blockchain.info/tx/d9389030c8734f494374915e374362f88a9707636c8990e426ea0fc1fd1540c0

The "forgot password" function isn't working.
Please fix that!

That functionality has intentionally been turned off due to email abuse. If you want to change your password, please PM support on our forum - http://forum.cloudmining.website/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=49
ml73

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:36:39 PM

I just noticed in CMW referral page. Have somebody really received  3,2 bitcoins referral commission  ??
How much ghs this customer has bought  ??

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:38:12 PM

I just noticed in CMW referral page. Have somebody really received  3,2 bitcoins referral commission  ??
How much ghs this customer has bought  ??

Referral commission gets summed up for each sale we make. Hence 3.2 BTC does not need to be made in a single sale. It might be the total accumulated sum of last seven months for a certain referrer. Moreover, referral commission was 15% for a short span of time. So, it is difficult to calculate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: