Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 257464 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leroyjankins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:09:41 PM

I deleted db.log and debug.log, rescan wallet and still have 11DBexpaction error.

Did you do repairwallet first? Below is what I did to get it to go away. My wallet still doesn't show the error. i don't know if it is a permanent fix, but spots already said he was going to work on a solution later.

i had the db error thing pop up on my wallet after restarting the client. I first did repairwallet through the console window, it did indeed find a spent coin mismatch, then I shut down balls client and restarted using -rescan as a flag in the shortcut. the error returned so i deleted debug.log and db.log restarted with the -rescan flag via shortcut and then the message went away along with the checkpoint error. so far been 30min no issues.
Thanks for the post, deleting the debug.log and the db.log in the %appdata% snowballs folder then restarting the wallet with the -rescan switch in the shortcut worked for me too.   Kudos Smiley
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:53:04 PM

does the repairwallet reset the maturity of coins?
my wallet was showing more balls than I had and I used repairwallet, it fixed the problem but now it's not staking and says I don't have any mature coins.

No, it basically just verifies balances by checking that all transactions are valid

I don't know, it just stopped staking after repairwallet.

Did you try restarting the qt? Also, sometimes you just need to lock the wallet and unlock it again.
Don't always believe the arrow, as Spots has said before, the arrow is a liar

I have restarted it several times.
I don't lock this wallet because I don't care if I lose the balls as the value of all those millions I have is $0.00 now. I just keep them as a game like someone else said.
I normally don't believe the arrow but when it's blue. When it's grey it's grey! Tongue

O_o
leroyjankins

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:46:20 PM

my wallet was showing more balls than I had and I used repairwallet, it fixed the problem but now it's not staking and says I don't have any mature coins.

No, it basically just verifies balances by checking that all transactions are valid

Did you try restarting the qt? Also, sometimes you just need to lock the wallet and unlock it again.

I don't lock this wallet because I don't care if I lose the balls as the value of all those millions I have is $0.00 now. I just keep them as a game like someone else said.
I normally don't believe the arrow but when it's blue. When it's grey it's grey! Tongue

My wallet has staked when the arrow was grey. Usually it was after a previous stake less than 100 confirms or so. The only thing I can tell you, is if you sent your coins to your wallet or to yourself you reset coinage and they aren't mature enough to stake. I know Spots isn't on at the moment but I'm sure if you posted pics, tx details, etc someone here can help you or you could try #MMXIV on freenode if that is not the case.
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:15:06 PM

My wallet has staked when the arrow was grey. Usually it was after a previous stake less than 100 confirms or so. The only thing I can tell you, is if you sent your coins to your wallet or to yourself you reset coinage and they aren't mature enough to stake. I know Spots isn't on at the moment but I'm sure if you posted pics, tx details, etc someone here can help you or you could try #MMXIV on freenode if that is not the case.
It turned blue now.
I think I will create a new wallet with 20 addresses and send there 10m to each one.

By the way the 100,000% reward is for blocks with time stamp of 00 seconds?

O_o
leroyjankins

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:26:29 PM

It turned blue now.
I think I will create a new wallet with 20 addresses and send there 10m to each one.

By the way the 100,000% reward is for blocks with time stamp of 00 seconds?

That's what is stated in the op. I haven't received a reward that big yet.

Staking Changes
  • Stake Rate changed dramatically
  • Stake Rate will change each block
  • Now based on block timestamp
  • Stake Rate = Last Two Digits of Timestamp
  • If the last two digits are 00, stake rate is increased to 100,000%

foxtrot_the_fud

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:50:34 PM

Once spots opens the new exchange everything will explode. No need to panic or listen to the fud. Just stake and wait till we get back to 1-5 satoshi. Spots has a plan to continue building the ecosystem for all three coins.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 12:30:37 AM

Did someone attack snowballs because it is getting a DB error now looks like snowballs was attacked or cant handle the network load it has right now IGotSpots we need to work on this man looks like all your coins are starting to die even MMXIV is starting to stall and go down maybe these networks can't handle high staking coins like these .  I know 10K is still going strong but who knows  I know that you made your experiment work for 10k good job .  Let me ask you do you have a team for these coins or are you just a one man show building coins for the hell of it with no plans for them but to see if you can generate multi-billons of worthless coins ?  I know that most good coins have a great marketing team behind them and they actually serve a purpose  and are even being use to buy hard goods and bank with what purpose do these coins that you developed have other then being experiments that have failed so far because of having no marketing team or you getting cocky with exchanges and having them pulled because they don't want the same experimental coin on there exchange 3x over when you start pulling crap like that with exchanges that's when people start bailing on your coins and that's when your coins stated to plummet in value when you did that.  I know you don't give a shit because you proved your point that you can make a worthless coin that test the limits of networks and you made good money doing it while it leasted you made your money back while trading volume was high and value was high and don't think people are stupid enough to believe you didn't maybe next coin you'll actually hire a staff and make a coin worth keeping I'm sure if you hired a marketing team and made this a tangable coin these coins would probably test bitcoin darkcoin and the likes for being top coins now alls you have is 2 coins BALLS and 10K that are worthless yet they are on the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com because there are so many out there but you also proved you can be in the top 100 of that list and still be worthless coin.   I feel real sorry for the people that sunk everything they had into these 3 coins and got burn by a developer that didn't give a shit about it's community enough to build these coins with something worthwhile backing them up .  What you actually proved with this experiment is that POS Coins are not worth buying and POW coins are the ones worth buying because they have a set number of coins and once they are mined that's it unless you can pick them up on an exchange ....   You have the I don't give a shit mind set and people in business that have that mind set fail .  You always have to remember good business =  Doing what the  customers need and want and customer comes first or all your coins will fail and next coin you make I'm sure your going to have a hard time putting it on an exchange because how cross you are with the exchanges  that is if you even attempt to make another coin because I'm sure you made plenty of BTC off these 3 where you don't give a shit as you would say.  In your own words if you don't like it then don't buy the fucking coin who cares lol.  But next time you make a fucking coin keep it in working order asshole and don't let the DB get hacked or let it get work it breaks your network fuck nut.

1/10... would not read again

Other than the part where I'm a genius who somehow made a ton of BTC without selling my coins, it's a pretty boring rant

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 12:31:11 AM

Well MMXIV was first for pretty much an entire month without getting added and now we've dropped to 2nd. Since I'm out of town, I can't throw more votes

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

If nobody else wants to help us win, that's fine, but don't complain about things being delayed if we have to build our own payment processor, because everyone here has a chance to help

We don't ask for help often, but I would REALLY appreciate it (and it would speed a LOT of stuff up for us) if you guys can help us win

leroyjankins

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:07:15 AM

Other than the part where I'm a genius who somehow made a ton of BTC without selling my coins, it's a pretty boring rant

I can't believe you read that lol.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 01:43:27 AM

I can't believe you read that lol.

I read everything, both positive and negative, even if I don't respond to it, and actually use community suggestions quite often

thc4me

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:46:25 AM

I deleted db.log and debug.log, rescan wallet and still have 11DBexpaction error.

Same here still getting the 11DB error. Tried locking and unlocking works for a few minutes.
Tried deleting log files, works for a bit then returns error.
walnutter

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:08:01 AM

i had the db error thing pop up on my wallet after restarting the client. I first did repairwallet through the console window, it did indeed find a spent coin mismatch, then I shut down balls client and restarted using -rescan as a flag in the shortcut. the error returned so i deleted debug.log and db.log restarted with the -rescan flag via shortcut and then the message went away along with the checkpoint error. so far been 30min no issues.
I did all this and all seemed fine for awhile but the error came back. When i got stake i decided to test "repairwallet" command and it found a mismatch which was the same amount as the stake. Now everytime i use repairwallet, it will revert my account balance to what it was before the block count reached 360K.

I have also tested to send coins to another address in same wallet. I sent 10000 BALLS and the wallet says it is over the size limit and i need to pay 6.4 BALLS transaction fee. Even 1000 BALLS is over the size limit.

Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:14:40 AM

Everything is still working fine for me since I imported my coins into a totally new wallet.dat. No problems whatsoever. So maybe that could be a solution for more people.
arniebaby

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:37:37 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 09:53:09 AM by arniebaby

Everything is still working fine for me since I imported my coins into a totally new wallet.dat. No problems whatsoever. So maybe that could be a solution for more people.
I just tried the same totally fresh install, wallet and blockchain d/l. DB error came up pretty much as soon as blockchain d/l passed 360000. Definitely a client problem related to the fork.

D'oh. Should have resized that. Sry.

P.S. DB.LOG contains this 'Lock table is out of available lock entries'

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:15:09 AM

I did all this and all seemed fine for awhile but the error came back. When i got stake i decided to test "repairwallet" command and it found a mismatch which was the same amount as the stake. Now everytime i use repairwallet, it will revert my account balance to what it was before the block count reached 360K.

I have also tested to send coins to another address in same wallet. I sent 10000 BALLS and the wallet says it is over the size limit and i need to pay 6.4 BALLS transaction fee. Even 1000 BALLS is over the size limit.

I think 6.4 balls is the minimum transaction fee each time you send balls

O_o
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:43:42 AM

I just tried the same totally fresh install, wallet and blockchain d/l. DB error came up pretty much as soon as blockchain d/l passed 360000. Definitely a client problem related to the fork.

D'oh. Should have resized that. Sry.

P.S. DB.LOG contains this 'Lock table is out of available lock entries'

I have to say that I am working in Ubuntu and not Windows, so that might be different.
SpecT

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:21:56 AM

link to blockchain download  Huh

Trinity Coin --- http://gcpool.eu/p3347/public/

OkCash --- http://okcash.co/

Genesis Mining Discount Code 3.5% Off: OUptk4
Kaenguru

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:21:40 PM

1. Close Wallet
2. go %appdata%/Roaming/snowballs Delete db.log and debug log.
3. Snowballs shortcut properties type .........\BALLS-Qt.exe -rescan
4. Start Wallet
5. Help -> Debug Window -> Console type repairwallet
5 Thats it.
thc4me

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:59:54 PM

1. Close Wallet
4. Start Wallet
5 Thats it.

Nope, that did not work for me. After an hour or two the error kept coming back and the debug.log file kept growing larger.
What I  tried last night was to put the mmxiv.conf file in appdata\roaming\snowballs directory.

mmxiv.conf contents

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
addnode=47.17.84.135:11064
addnode=50.163.136.238:11064
addnode=73.20.127.135:11064
addnode=71.236.71.3:11064
addnode=82.44.30.10:11064
addnode=92.255.199.98:11064
addnode=193.71.56.74:11064
addnode=189.162.120.138:11064
addnode=155.210.85.36:11064
addnode=108.35.126.79:11064
addnode=82.30.239.7:11064
addnode=71.168.168.203:11064
addnode=62.228.8.254:11064
addnode=151.80.206.100:11064
addnode=178.75.145.217:11064
addnode=104.236.183.29:11064

The .conf file only contained addresses that were 2.0.2.0 clients.
Then I edited the debug.log file and removed all but 2 or 3 lines to shrink the size of the file.
I deleted the addr.dat file then restarted the client and I have been running OK for more than 12 hours now without the 11DB error.

I think the problem is the debug.log is being overloaded with re-connection attempt errors to non 2.0.2.0 clients and exceeding it's size limits.

Also I am no longer getting a large amount of generated but not accepted stakes.

Hope this helps some of the other people getting this error.

dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:32:47 PM

1. Close Wallet
4. Start Wallet
5 Thats it.

Thanks, Kaenguru

I did the steps exactly as described above and got rid of invalid checkpoint!

Peace!
Dennis

Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: