Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38457 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:49:44 AM

He's simply a pissed-off bag holder and definately not the master mind of some diabolical plan to suppress VeriCoin's value.

I think you are quite correct with the description of the nature of my involvement in this process :-))

But please don't be surprised that the hard core cheerleaders come up with conspiracy theories to explain why this coin is so failed. It's never the lack of progress and incapable developers ... it's always something else, and depending on the level of madness it could be shady investors that try to push the price down or the international Jewish network that controls the world but jealous of VeriCoin's infinite success or the CIA or the Russian Red Army or the knee injury of Kobe Bryant or the climate change ... or the ebola virus ... everything has a role in the complete failure of VeriCoin - expect the wonderful developers and guys like Jay Jay and this trolling pants boy.

I personally vouch for the total insignificance in the whole process of both the the Jay Jay and the pants-boy.

Fair is fair.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:15:24 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 04:32:25 AM by altcoinUK

He's simply a pissed-off bag holder and definately not the master mind of some diabolical plan to suppress VeriCoin's value.

I think you are quite correct with the description of the nature of my involvement in this process :-))

But please don't be surprised that the hard core cheerleaders come up with conspiracy theories to explain why this coin is so failed. It's never the lack of progress and incapable developers ... it's always something else, and depending on the level of madness it could be shady investors that try to push the price down or the international Jewish network that controls the world but jealous of VeriCoin's infinite success or the CIA or the Russian Red Army or the knee injury of Kobe Bryant or the climate change ... or the ebola virus ... everything has a role in the complete failure of VeriCoin - expect the wonderful developers and guys like Jay Jay and this trolling pants boy.

I personally vouch for the total insignificance in the whole process of both the the Jay Jay and the pants-boy.

Fair is fair.

They will be very much offended to be called insignificants. It's amaze me how the comfortable the cheerleaders are with the crashing price, no progress and the complete non-existence of the community and supporters around the coin.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:55:58 PM

Big dumps in all markets.

In the meantime Pnosker is doing work for an exchange, this time to evaluate IE's coin. It seems this work out for the devs, they are getting more and more work, first ARCH and now IE's coin. In the meantime the bag holders left with a stagnating coin and no development whatsoever.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:48:06 PM

In the meantime Pnosker is doing work for an exchange, this time to evaluate IE's coin. It seems this work out for the devs, they are getting more and more work, first ARCH and now IE's coin. In the meantime the bag holders left with a stagnating coin and no development whatsoever.

Yup their using vericoin as a mean to get other projects to make money.  They don't care about this coin this coin is as good as dead.  Scam developers just did it differently.  Promise after promise with no dates and very little updates just a shitty roadmap with a color bar and a bunch of paid of cheerleader like Scott Allen and very veri. 

I don't want to hear anymore that we're working I want to see results which we will NOT see with this coin!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:48:30 PM

Brian Kelly, of NAUT, also wants to use their dynamic interest feature, so they will surely be "helping" him as we speak...

And don't forget the (regular) job and quarterly evaluations. Ah, you are so demanding... the kids also need to have their fun, you know?

At this point (fresh multi-months low at 4200 this past 24 hours), only pants-boy, Scott, silver-coin boy and the eyes-transformed-in-$$$, Kevondo (radio:asset...hum), still believe in this shit. Oh and that lootz idiot, of course. Cheerleaders are dwindling fast and the rats are about to start jumping ship nen masses, I believe.
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:03:49 PM

Brian Kelly, of NAUT, also wants to use their dynamic interest feature, so they will surely be "helping" him as we speak...

And don't forget the (regular) job and quarterly evaluations. Ah, you are so demanding... the kids also need to have their fun, you know?

At this point (fresh multi-months low at 4200 this past 24 hours), only pants-boy, Scott, silver-coin boy and the eyes-transformed-in-$$$, Kevondo (radio:asset...hum), still believe in this shit. Oh and that lootz idiot, of course. Cheerleaders are dwindling fast and the rats are about to start jumping ship nen masses, I believe.
All the dumps in the Alt-markets could mean there is a rally on bitcoin coming.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:16:57 PM

The rally is ongoing and quite significant already. It seems to have taken a profit-taking breather at the moment, but it gained $100+ (over 30%) in a few days...
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:12:14 PM

The rally is ongoing and quite significant already. It seems to have taken a profit-taking breather at the moment, but it gained $100+ (over 30%) in a few days...

It seems from VeriCoin viewpoint the price of Bitcoin is irrelevant as whatever happens with Bitcoin the price of vericoin is keep dropping. In the meantime the cheerleaders at the other thread believe that vericoin drops because Bitcoin drops, and then a week later they believe vericoin drops because Bitcoin rise.

On a different topic, Barabbas and altcoinUK are now officially banned from the newest Vericoin BCT thread, apparently we are not trustworthy or something like that. It seems Lootz is taking the stupidity to the next level in that thread.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:32:50 PM

Yup their using vericoin as a mean to get other projects to make money.  They don't care about this coin this coin is as good as dead.  Scam developers just did it differently.  Promise after promise with no dates and very little updates just a shitty roadmap with a color bar and a bunch of paid of cheerleader like Scott Allen and very veri. 

I don't want to hear anymore that we're working I want to see results which we will NOT see with this coin!

I couldn't agree with you more and there must be a reason more and more investors feel the way you feel and see VeriCoin as a scam. Transparency is clearly not the recipe for honest operation - see the transparent VRC developers who promised, but never delivered.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:44:49 PM

This thread should be called the butthurt troll thread, where trolls get to chat lol, theres literally 2-3 of u trolls why don't u exchange phone numbers its much easier lol so so sad and pathetic, btw barabbas i like the way every single coin your mention or touch just withers away lol #bro #naut and the best one so far iconic experts coin lulz dude get a job! shit is not looking good for you lulz altcoinUK we already know he lost all his money thats why he won't sell, its understandable but barabbas lol your just sad....Hows naut going now that bryce isn't with block tech anymore? Funny how your banned from every forum/thread that isn't unmoderated lolololol obviously you fight for unmoderation cause then you'd have no voice! bahahahh Oh what was that? Naut coming to vrc for help? lol of course just like arch did, guess these devs see something in our devs that you 2 don't Wink now go deal with your BYC problems lulz

I'll let you in on a "secret" pants-boy: I sold on the recent James-induced run up at the 14-15 level. Unfortunately, only just over half my total, quite modest stake, so, really, VRC to me of very limited financial meaning. Just about a sale of 15 pants for you, pants-boy. How is your "investment" in VFRC doing though? Oh I know you are more than compensated with all the fun you are having letting your rampant stupidity flow on public forums (non moderated ones, that is, in others even co-cheerleaders feel ashamed of you, as you know) something not your brothers, not your associates, not your wife will ever put up with. So it is a priceless release. I get it. I got it from the get go... I am forecasting it will last a few more months too, so you will stay intact entering the new year and beyond. What won't be intact is the VRC price, I can assure you that. I expect you have that investment away from the wife because if not, it isn't going to be a pretty picture, I tell you.

Oh and don't worry too much about my investment in BYC. It's about half a dozen pants for you, maybe a bit more (I know you buy in China, so it's cheaper there). Nothing to worry about.

But, involuntarily, of course, you bring up an interesting point: NAUT. Yes, Brian Kelly is buying the dynamic interest for Naut. What on VTC is worthless, in Naut is valuable. I very clearly see that. Let me explain it to you very slowly so you can catch on: Brian Kelly KNOWS what he's doing, as opposed to the Stooges. And he is buying the elements that he needs, for instance, dynamic interest. Why is it valuable for him? Because he is positioning Naut where Vericoin should be: As the first crypto currency in line to meet the requirements of regulators. See? while VRC with the stooges runs in the opposite direction, on it way to oblivion, Brian Kelly positions his NAUT to be first in line to be regulated. It's the difference between a seasones investment professional and three... well, stooges.

I'm sure you will eventually get it, if you give it a little time to sink in... like 2-3 hours should do the trick.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:02:04 PM

So far Barabbas was reasonably spot on with his analyses and assessments, especially the VRC specific ones, so lets check out NAUT :-)))
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:07:15 PM

So far Barabbas was reasonably spot on with his analyses and assessments, especially the VRC specific ones, so lets check out NAUT :-)))

Do that. And I also would suggest you take a look at Saffron since you are technically inclined and there are a lot of great things already in there at a very undervalued price in my opinion. I just suggested them to reconsider their project of decentralized exchange that I believe is a step on the wrong direction to any coin and, especially in their case, a waste of time, efforts and other resources.

The wallet alone is like ions ahead of any other in crypto.

Full disclosure to add: I am currently not invested in neither... which, according to pants-boy is all but a guarantee they they will do good pricewise.
I plan on investing on both as soon as I find it convenient, though.
Troll-A-Troll

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:47:27 PM

This thread should be called the butthurt troll thread, where trolls get to chat lol, theres literally 2-3 of u trolls why don't u exchange phone numbers its much easier lol so so sad and pathetic, btw barabbas i like the way every single coin your mention or touch just withers away lol #bro #naut and the best one so far iconic experts coin lulz dude get a job! shit is not looking good for you lulz altcoinUK we already know he lost all his money thats why he won't sell, its understandable but barabbas lol your just sad....Hows naut going now that bryce isn't with block tech anymore? Funny how your banned from every forum/thread that isn't unmoderated lolololol obviously you fight for unmoderation cause then you'd have no voice! bahahahh Oh what was that? Naut coming to vrc for help? lol of course just like arch did, guess these devs see something in our devs that you 2 don't Wink now go deal with your BYC problems lulz

I'll let you in on a "secret" pants-boy: I sold on the recent James-induced run up at the 14-15 level. Unfortunately, only just over half my total, quite modest stake, so, really, VRC to me of very limited financial meaning. Just about a sale of 15 pants for you, pants-boy. How is your "investment" in VFRC doing though? Oh I know you are more than compensated with all the fun you are having letting your rampant stupidity flow on public forums (non moderated ones, that is, in others even co-cheerleaders feel ashamed of you, as you know) something not your brothers, not your associates, not your wife will ever put up with. So it is a priceless release. I get it. I got it from the get go... I am forecasting it will last a few more months too, so you will stay intact entering the new year and beyond. What won't be intact is the VRC price, I can assure you that. I expect you have that investment away from the wife because if not, it isn't going to be a pretty picture, I tell you.

Oh and don't worry too much about my investment in BYC. It's about half a dozen pants for you, maybe a bit more (I know you buy in China, so it's cheaper there). Nothing to worry about.

But, involuntarily, of course, you bring up an interesting point: NAUT. Yes, Brian Kelly is buying the dynamic interest for Naut. What on VTC is worthless, in Naut is valuable. I very clearly see that. Let me explain it to you very slowly so you can catch on: Brian Kelly KNOWS what he's doing, as opposed to the Stooges. And he is buying the elements that he needs, for instance, dynamic interest. Why is it valuable for him? Because he is positioning Naut where Vericoin should be: As the first crypto currency in line to meet the requirements of regulators. See? while VRC with the stooges runs in the opposite direction, on it way to oblivion, Brian Kelly positions his NAUT to be first in line to be regulated. It's the difference between a seasones investment professional and three... well, stooges.

I'm sure you will eventually get it, if you give it a little time to sink in... like 2-3 hours should do the trick.

Damn thats what all your fuss is over?... equivalent to a few pairs of pants i make in china... lulz this gets better n better ever post. (btw I make most my products in Japan) Wink Since your so strapped for cash I do feel for you, so whenever you feel ill gladly send you some clothes so your butt hurts a little less Wink

AltcoinUK although I do like naut and specifically saffron, I would be very careful on the advice you take from barbadook, figured you've learnt your lesson when u followed him like a puppy dog into brocoin, but hey your not the brightest tool in the shed Wink
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:01:09 PM

Damn thats what all your fuss is over?... equivalent to a few pairs of pants i make in china... lulz this gets better n better ever post. (btw I make most my products in Japan) Wink Since your so strapped for cash I do feel for you, so whenever you feel ill gladly send you some clothes so your butt hurts a little less Wink

AltcoinUK although I do like naut and specifically saffron, I would be very careful on the advice you take from barbadook, figured you've learnt your lesson when u followed him like a puppy dog into brocoin, but hey your not the brightest tool in the shed Wink

I'm sure you are referring to BreakOut coin, a very interesting project that hasn't even happened yet -and in which, as I have stated publicly several times- I am not invested.

Then again, you get pants made for a living, you are not supposed to be able to think. Your wife and brothers do that for your, for their own survival, of course.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:23:03 PM

Not sure why there is only 3 people talking in this whole thread, but I like saffron coin please do not talk ill of them
Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:26:58 PM

I'm sure you are referring to BreakOut coin, a very interesting project that hasn't even happened yet -and in which, as I have stated publicly several times- I am not invested.

Then again, you get pants made for a living, you are not supposed to be able to think. Your wife and brothers do that for your, for their own survival, of course.
LOL your vericoin investment is my gas money for maybe 7 days lol get a job kid maybe one day you can be like me Wink
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:28:41 PM

My boy, we both know you are manufacturing absolutely nothing, you have nothing to do with Japan except you act like a delusional kamikaze by trolling in this thread and loosing the respect of both sides of the community. That's all I could tell you today :-)) I hope you understand that from my valuable time I can't give an 18 troll child like yourself more than this 1 minute :-))
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:36:51 PM

Any one knows, are these Vericoin cheerleaders scammers or they completely delusional and ignore the reality? Most of them like Lootz have daily job so they can't be stupid/delusional, so they must be scammers or some kind of con artists.

I just saw Lootz was posting that the pool has been switched off (another failure of course) and he says the buying pressure is coming back to Vericoin, because Supernet and the usual BS about how Vericoin will have world dominance very soon ... to scam people into this failing operation.
Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:40:49 PM

My boy, we both know you are manufacturing absolutely nothing, you have nothing to do with Japan except you act like a delusional kamikaze by trolling in this thread and loosing the respect of both sides of the community. That's all I could tell you today :-)) I hope you understand that from my valuable time I can't give an 18 troll child like yourself more than this 1 minute :-))
I couldn't care what any side thinks, I do what I want, and I want to troll the trolls Smiley

Unlike you I can prove what I do, so whenever you want I can send you clothes, I believe in charity thats why I give 1% to the planet Wink

Or if you don't like being a charity case you can always go to my own brands site and buy them yourself OR I can make you a private label for your own brand since thats where most my income comes from. You can call it Troll Gear!
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:43:22 PM

Any one knows, are these Vericoin cheerleaders scammers or they completely delusional and ignore the reality? Most of them like Lootz have daily job so they can't be stupid/delusional, so they must be scammers or some kind of con artists.

I just saw Lootz was posting that the pool has been switched off (another failure of course) and he says the buying pressure is coming back to Vericoin, because Supernet and the usual BS about how Vericoin will have world dominance very soon ... to scam people into this failing operation.

I WILL NOT BE SCAMMED ANYMORE, I AM WITH YOU. FUCK THIS GUY LOOTZ HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT.  I HATE THESE CHEERLEADER, I am with you AltUK. FREE SPEECH YES. WHAT THE MINING POOL IS DOWN ? ANOTHER FAILURE FOR SURE YES. I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND YOU 3 PEOPLE. Troll-by-troll does not sound like he is with us though. FAILURE FAILURE FAILURE, I love threads designed to bash on people and coins

Where did you read this about the mining BTW ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: