Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:33:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38472 times)
Troll-A-Troll

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:00:10 PM

HAHAHAH DELETING MY POSTS!!! ISNT THAT AGAINST YOUR RULES!!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH...WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT!! OH INSULTS ISNT WELCOME....I SEE

LULZ WELL ILL KEEP TROLLING AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR WORK CUT OUT FOR YA Wink LOLOLOLOLOLOL
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 11:07:45 PM

HAHAHAH DELETING MY POSTS!!! ISNT THAT AGAINST YOUR RULES!!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH...WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT!! OH INSULTS ISNT WELCOME....I SEE

LULZ WELL ILL KEEP TROLLING AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR WORK CUT OUT FOR YA Wink LOLOLOLOLOLOL

They didn't delete your post, a Bitcoin Talk Forum moderator did. Probably after I reported you. Smiley

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:22:52 PM

They didn't delete your post, a Bitcoin Talk Forum moderator did. Probably after I reported you. Smiley
K SO KEEP REPORTING YOUR SO KIND LOL
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:59:21 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 12:48:34 AM by altcoinUK

Oh boy, pant-man doing double-duty... triple duty soon? Like he is not transparent the moment he posts 5 words... WOW!

UK, there's no confusion: Acts speak much louder than any words. Besides, they have never denied that, if up to them, they would silence.... me, for instance. Or you (Nosker bumped you off IRC), so the proof is in the pudding, no confusions, no interpretations.

Now, that said and being absolutely provable truth, there's another influence now that cannot be underestimated: James (jl777) has always demanded, from the get go, total unanimity in support of VRC if he were to be involved. He is committed now and, quite frankly, left with no other option to have a "clean face" for his SuperNET, since there are not even one developer in crypto -that I know of- that is not either anonymous or tainted, if not both. These three are also, but, for now, in what James believes it is a manageable manner. He absolutely needs them to be his face and voice if SuperNET is to ever get anywhere remotely close to what he has envisioned (very arguable given the fact that it is losing interest quite fast by adding ridiculous "assets" such as Kevondo's radio and by the downward spiral in price), since otherwise he could not remain anonymous himself, something he's more than willing to pay high numbers to achieve. So this closing of the thread may very well be James' imposition.

In any event, I am beginning to agree with you in your statement that alts are doomed all, especially now that you have to go back to the basic ones of longer history to find a few that are not outright scams or, like in the case of Vericoin, led by the Stooges. Even Bitcoin itself may be in serious danger after the last drastic -and ongoing- drop in price.

I am convinced now, at the risk of being wrong, that VRC's "life" is going to be very, very short, SuperNET or no SuperNET. I also believe that SuperNET will go nowhere anymore, nor will any of the other James' endeavors, clever as they are, they have had their time and the only thing left if for him to cash out... which I envision happening very, very soon. The house of cards if quickly falling down and can't be stopped with copy/paste shit and corruption overall being prevalent, so it is, quite frankly, time to cut losses and run. If you really believe digital currency has a future (I know blockchain tech has, but not necessarily as support of digital currencies, exchanges at the consumer level or anything like that; as a matter of fact the boys are going to be dumped all over now that IBM is going to come in with a blockchain itself), then there's no better place than on BTC itself at current low -and going lower, seemingly-, prices. No other project, I don't care which, can offer even remotely the level of both safety and potential profitability that BTC can.

Most certainly, neither VRC nor SuperNET -or any other alt, for that matter-.

The news you have posted is not entirely positive :-)) but on the serious note, the altcoin jamboree is certainly over. It was a one off opportunity (not a huge one though), perhaps similar to the Dutch tulip bubble of 1637 - and if really that's the case then it means it can't happen again. Even seemingly well thought projects with hard working professionals like ViaCoin is in trouble as the lack of market and low adoption rate of the coin will limit if not terminate its growth. You are right, VeriCoin can't survive in this environment with the three hobbyists, where even the better projects will disappear. To be fair to the three Stooges, it's not their fault at all what happened this year in the altcoin scene and that the party is over.      

I didn't think about it, but probably that's the case what you said: James asked the devs to close the thread and the three puppies executed the order. Just like the order of take on the cloud storage development. Regardless what they develop, I have been saying for a while that no one will remember what Supernet is in a year time. Even James is undoubtedly a super talented individual, he can't change the dynamics of the market, especially that very soon there won't be a market for these forked nonsenses like VeriCoin. As you said BTC is already there and it's good enough to be used as a digital currency.

It is very interesting what you say about the blockchain tech, I am aware of the IBM research and when guys like the Linked in founder Reid Hoffman think smart contracts will change how we do business then probably it is worth to keep an eye on developments in that area. Perhaps one-two related projects like Viacoin will be lucky to get some big VC investment? And I guess you are right, smart contracts won't be manifested in high level consumer applications but mostly as low level engines for business and hardware processes (what the IBM research targets). I was trying to get through that smart contract concept to the VRC devs, but yeah, to suggest such development was as realistic as to ask my grandmother to high jump 2m 20cm using the Fosbury Flop technique.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:43:48 AM

If you would of bought at 4900 you would of been up 20% right now... could of made that russian groups money back

Yeah, I am sure that was a lifetime opportunity, but lets do the math, OK? The 20% in a total 10 BTC volume market means 2 BTC. In that bot driven environment I could realize no more than 0.5 BTC from that as if I would try to sell more aggressively then the price would drop immediately. So we are talking about 0.5 BTC, $160.00 profit (if I am doing well in that bot controlled environment).

I understand this is not your domain, but let me tell you, an average Russian investor spend more on a breakfast at Ritz London than $160. And you would deliver the whopping $160 to not even one, but to a group of Russian investors. Each of your Russian investors would have $20-$30 profit. Can I suggest don't approach any Russian investors with such genius business plan?  

Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:04:14 AM

If you would of bought at 4900 you would of been up 20% right now... could of made that russian groups money back

Yeah, I am sure that was a lifetime opportunity, but lets do the math, OK? The 20% in a total 10 BTC volume market means 2 BTC. In that bot driven environment I could realize no more than 0.5 BTC from that as if I would try to sell more aggressively then the price would drop immediately. So we are talking about 0.5 BTC, $160.00 profit (if I am doing well in that bot controlled environment).

I understand this is not your domain, but let me tell you, an average Russian investor spend more on a breakfast at Ritz London than $160. And you would deliver the whopping $160 to not even one, but to a group of Russian investors. Each of your Russian investors would have $20-$30 profit. Can I suggest don't approach any Russian investors with such genius business plan?  

Ya your right...your plan was genius LULZ

Its called improving your position, but you wouldn't know about that...  BUT its not surprising considering your dumb as nails.

Good thing you started this troll cave.. very productive LULZ
Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:11:55 AM

Oh boy, pant-man doing double-duty... triple duty soon? Like he is not transparent the moment he posts 5 words... WOW!

UK, there's no confusion: Acts speak much louder than any words. Besides, they have never denied that, if up to them, they would silence.... me, for instance. Or you (Nosker bumped you off IRC), so the proof is in the pudding, no confusions, no interpretations.

Now, that said and being absolutely provable truth, there's another influence now that cannot be underestimated: James (jl777) has always demanded, from the get go, total unanimity in support of VRC if he were to be involved. He is committed now and, quite frankly, left with no other option to have a "clean face" for his SuperNET, since there are not even one developer in crypto -that I know of- that is not either anonymous or tainted, if not both. These three are also, but, for now, in what James believes it is a manageable manner. He absolutely needs them to be his face and voice if SuperNET is to ever get anywhere remotely close to what he has envisioned (very arguable given the fact that it is losing interest quite fast by adding ridiculous "assets" such as Kevondo's radio and by the downward spiral in price), since otherwise he could not remain anonymous himself, something he's more than willing to pay high numbers to achieve. So this closing of the thread may very well be James' imposition.

In any event, I am beginning to agree with you in your statement that alts are doomed all, especially now that you have to go back to the basic ones of longer history to find a few that are not outright scams or, like in the case of Vericoin, led by the Stooges. Even Bitcoin itself may be in serious danger after the last drastic -and ongoing- drop in price.

I am convinced now, at the risk of being wrong, that VRC's "life" is going to be very, very short, SuperNET or no SuperNET. I also believe that SuperNET will go nowhere anymore, nor will any of the other James' endeavors, clever as they are, they have had their time and the only thing left if for him to cash out... which I envision happening very, very soon. The house of cards if quickly falling down and can't be stopped with copy/paste shit and corruption overall being prevalent, so it is, quite frankly, time to cut losses and run. If you really believe digital currency has a future (I know blockchain tech has, but not necessarily as support of digital currencies, exchanges at the consumer level or anything like that; as a matter of fact the boys are going to be dumped all over now that IBM is going to come in with a blockchain itself), then there's no better place than on BTC itself at current low -and going lower, seemingly-, prices. No other project, I don't care which, can offer even remotely the level of both safety and potential profitability that BTC can.

Most certainly, neither VRC nor SuperNET -or any other alt, for that matter-.

The news you have posted is not entirely positive :-)) but on the serious note, the altcoin jamboree is certainly over. It was a one off opportunity (not a huge one though), perhaps similar to the Dutch tulip bubble of 1637 - and if really that's the case then it means it can't happen again. Even seemingly well thought projects with hard working professionals like ViaCoin is in trouble as the lack of market and low adoption rate of the coin will limit if not terminate its growth. You are right, VeriCoin can't survive in this environment with the three hobbyists, where even the better projects will disappear. To be fair to the three Stooges, it's not their fault at all what happened this year in the altcoin scene and that the party is over.      

I didn't think about it, but probably that's the case what you said: James asked the devs to close the thread and the three puppies executed the order. Just like the order of take on the cloud storage development. Regardless what they develop, I have been saying for a while that no one will remember what Supernet is in a year time. Even James is undoubtedly a super talented individual, he can't change the dynamics of the market, especially that very soon there won't be a market for these forked nonsenses like VeriCoin. As you said BTC is already there and it's good enough to be used as a digital currency.

It is very interesting what you say about the blockchain tech, I am aware of the IBM research and when guys like the Linked in founder Reid Hoffman think smart contracts will change how we do business then probably it is worth to keep an eye on developments in that area. Perhaps one-two related projects like Viacoin will be lucky to get some big VC investment? And I guess you are right, smart contracts won't be manifested in high level consumer applications but mostly as low level engines for business and hardware processes (what the IBM research targets). I was trying to get through that smart contract concept to the VRC devs, but yeah, to suggest such development was as realistic as to ask my grandmother to high jump 2m 20cm using the Fosbury Flop technique.
LULZ 2 idiots discussing how the alt coin market is completely over LULZ maybe you should of opened a diff thread OK? HAHAHAHAHHA IDIOTS 

Keep talking about via coin you moron while it tanked from 30k back to 15k in a matter of a couple days... how much did you lose there?! LULZ Cant wait to see you troll the via bct thread once the price goes down some more and stays stagnant for awhile just like every other coin does in its infancy... bet your russian group didn't give you any more $$$ for that investment ...those poor guys i feel for them...
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:26:06 AM

I think the VeriCoin community is big enough to leave BCT where the positive of doing so outweighs the negative
I feel they've been hit by a string of bad luck as of lately, but still believe in them and their capabilities regardless.

I'm sure they'll keep working and get through this, and their community is full of great guys too
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:20:08 AM

@lootz

The problem is, you have silenced the community, (despite transparency was promised) the transparency was taken away (most probably to continue rolling out more empty promises and keep the status quo of non development and trick new investors into a failing operation). So you have your new wonderful world which you fought for so hard without the "FUD" and critical voices, but the price is still under 6k and there is no chance that this stagnating operation will be revitalized. How is that?
NoFudOnlyFacts

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:13:28 AM

Yep, triple duty. Go pant-man, go...

barabbas don't like the trolls?   Grin Grin Grin
Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:19:56 AM

Yep, triple duty. Go pant-man, go...

barabbas don't like the trolls?   Grin Grin Grin
MUAHAHAHAHAH
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 11:25:47 AM

Damn I missed my chance to vote! Oh well. If I voted it would have been to shut down forum. At this point nothing would please me more than to see vericoin cease to exist in any form.

They failed, let down the true supporters to take the easy way out. The coin is left with nothing more than cheerleaders, jl777, and the 3 stooge devs aboard. No innovation to be seen, only PROMISES!

I agree they should shut down the VRC BCT forum, as well as the vericoinforum, and every other cancer that is being created from this failed project. Well done in keeping a unmoderated avenue for people to speak.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:37:22 AM

Damn I missed my chance to vote! Oh well. If I voted it would have been to shut down forum. At this point nothing would please me more than to see vericoin cease to exist in any form.

They failed, let down the true supporters to take the easy way out. The coin is left with nothing more than cheerleaders, jl777, and the 3 stooge devs aboard. No innovation to be seen, only PROMISES!

I agree they should shut down the VRC BCT forum, as well as the vericoinforum, and every other cancer that is being created from this failed project. Well done in keeping a unmoderated avenue for people to speak.
Ya i agree this is the perfect place to tell you trolls how much of fuck turds you guys are and the wasted energy that was spent sifting through your useless accusations and butthurt crying posts that littered the REAL bct thread... LULZ this is the most hideous thread I've ever seen literally its just the trolls hahahhahah you guys enjoy talking to yourselves? At least I'm here to give you guys some action... can't go without my daily dose of stupid Wink
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 11:46:41 AM

Ya i agree this is the perfect place to tell you trolls how much of fuck turds you guys are and the wasted energy that was spent sifting through your useless accusations and butthurt crying posts that littered the REAL bct thread... LULZ this is the most hideous thread I've ever seen literally its just the trolls hahahhahah you guys enjoy talking to yourselves? At least I'm here to give you guys some action... can't go without my daily dose of stupid Wink

I dont see many trolls buying into a sinking ship. I stopped reading at the part where you started calling trolls "fuck turds"

Well played Troll-A-Troll. You are exactly what vericoin has become, well done!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 11:52:02 AM

I been keeping up at a distance. Does anyone know about this 4 million stolen coins?

Its pretty worrying seeing that at some points over the last week, bittrex order book had 4-5 bitoins of support left before the game is up. How much damage could 4 million coins cost the price of VRC if they where ever released to sale???

Crazy that such a important issue is ignored... Well I guess you can't promise away this problem, so it will linger until solved.

yeah, gl with that!

Troll-A-Troll

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:11:45 PM

I been keeping up at a distance. Does anyone know about this 4 million stolen coins?

Its pretty worrying seeing that at some points over the last week, bittrex order book had 4-5 bitoins of support left before the game is up. How much damage could 4 million coins cost the price of VRC if they where ever released to sale???

Crazy that such a important issue is ignored... Well I guess you can't promise away this problem, so it will linger until solved.

yeah, gl with that!
Ya your right.. those goddam 3 stooges let someone steal 4 million coins... again! LULZ goddam devs when are they gonna stop doing that!? I guess u trolls were right now someone has 4 million coins!! quick!! dump!!!
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:13:34 PM

That is a very accurate description of the state of VeriCoin. I fully agree and understand you, 90% of bagholders and investors are angry and disappointed. In the meantime 4-5 brainless cheerleaders still celebrate the non delivering Stooges and of course there are the 2-3 dumpers who bought a few million coins at 500 satoshis and they would do, say and lie anything to keep the price at least above 1K when they can sell with a reasonable profit. However, the project is failed, that was the VeriCoin story.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:15:27 PM

Xoshic or whatever hid handle is, has also started a non moderated vrc thread. He wants to keep the conversation alive -and not censored, obviously- but somehow he wants control to manage it at will... or he doesnt like the crowd here. Ah the guy from Minnesota likes to do things his way... funny, funny...
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:24:41 PM

Ah UK I read somewhere you did not know who Wizzrig is in real life? You are in for a feast then... search "yo soy boricua pa que tu lo sepas" sung by Taino on youtube. Hr also had a Mac repair shop in Miami before going into the family clothing business to ehich he now says he dedicates most of his efforts. If you want to resd some of his most spicy posts around the nrt -quite prolific- he uses the "mactaino" handle for those.

As you know he was the face of THE BLACK HAND at one time.. the black hand being based in crrtain pr company in Miami in which the brains behind the black hand carries his day job. That individual is the one with soepkip in the infamous flower shott pants photo...

All quite colourful...
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:26:56 PM

Xoshic or whatever hid handle is, has also started a non moderated vrc thread. He wants to keep the conversation alive -and not censored, obviously- but somehow he wants control to manage it at will... or he doesnt like the crowd here. Ah the guy from Minnesota likes to do things his way... funny, funny...

Yeah, it seems he doesn't like the crowd here. After all he never had issue with the lack of progress, direction of the coin, integrity of developers, price, not anything I can remember.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: