Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:44:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38472 times)
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:54:09 PM

So far Barabbas was reasonably spot on with his analyses and assessments, especially the VRC specific ones, so lets check out NAUT :-)))

Do that. And I also would suggest you take a look at Saffron since you are technically inclined and there are a lot of great things already in there at a very undervalued price in my opinion. I just suggested them to reconsider their project of decentralized exchange that I believe is a step on the wrong direction to any coin and, especially in their case, a waste of time, efforts and other resources.

The wallet alone is like ions ahead of any other in crypto.

Full disclosure to add: I am currently not invested in neither... which, according to pants-boy is all but a guarantee they they will do good pricewise.
I plan on investing on both as soon as I find it convenient, though.

You are not invested in saffron why not, get in before it explodes !!! They have a faucet you can use I believe if you are short.
ankylotic

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:00:29 AM

What do you guys think of Burst Coin and NXT Coin and pink Coin ?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:05:13 AM

Not sure why there is only 3 people talking in this whole thread, but I like saffron coin please do not talk ill of them

So far all comments have been positive towards Saffron. Even by the idiots, which is not just surprising but shocking, in fact.

I just posted on their thread a couple of questions regarding a feature that, in my opinion -and I stressed this several times- is a misguided effort: A decentralized marketplace.

I'm sure though that some zealots will find such a thing "talking ill", as you put it.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:07:34 AM

Boys, I fully understand the VeriCoin developers appreciate your trolling here, Jay Jay, the new leader had even thanked for your hard trolling works, but the reality is

1) There are many disappointed investors who bought into the coin between 15K-50K, and they expect solution from the devs

2) In the meantime the developers work on other coins like ARCH and BYC instead of making effort to move VeriCoin forward

3) Fanboys and cheerleaders like yourself approve this non-development status-quo

4) While the coin is going down, instead of trying to focus on the solution you cheerleaders still try to trick uninformed and naive investors into the coin by keep misleading them with empty promises.

Pathetic and immoral really the way you bring VeriCoin to its complete extermination.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:08:01 AM

Any one knows, are these Vericoin cheerleaders scammers or they completely delusional and ignore the reality? Most of them like Lootz have daily job so they can't be stupid/delusional, so they must be scammers or some kind of con artists.

I just saw Lootz was posting that the pool has been switched off (another failure of course) and he says the buying pressure is coming back to Vericoin, because Supernet and the usual BS about how Vericoin will have world dominance very soon ... to scam people into this failing operation.

Just delusional. And not exactly bright, of course.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:13:32 AM

Any one knows, are these Vericoin cheerleaders scammers or they completely delusional and ignore the reality? Most of them like Lootz have daily job so they can't be stupid/delusional, so they must be scammers or some kind of con artists.

I just saw Lootz was posting that the pool has been switched off (another failure of course) and he says the buying pressure is coming back to Vericoin, because Supernet and the usual BS about how Vericoin will have world dominance very soon ... to scam people into this failing operation.

Thanks, that's what I thought :-))

Safron looks interesting. There are lot of items on the roadmap, they must have a large team to be able to cope with that work load.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:14:50 AM

So far Barabbas was reasonably spot on with his analyses and assessments, especially the VRC specific ones, so lets check out NAUT :-)))

Do that. And I also would suggest you take a look at Saffron since you are technically inclined and there are a lot of great things already in there at a very undervalued price in my opinion. I just suggested them to reconsider their project of decentralized exchange that I believe is a step on the wrong direction to any coin and, especially in their case, a waste of time, efforts and other resources.

The wallet alone is like ions ahead of any other in crypto.

Full disclosure to add: I am currently not invested in neither... which, according to pants-boy is all but a guarantee they they will do good pricewise.
I plan on investing on both as soon as I find it convenient, though.

You are not invested in saffron why not, get in before it explodes !!! They have a faucet you can use I believe if you are short.

I am a modest investor but not a "faucet modest" one, so I will buy  some Saffron soon, almost for sure (love that wallet!).

Regarding your other questions, I have no opinion yet on Burst. Next is, far and away, the best platform (not just a coin) out there but, as a coin, it has a horrendous distribution for it is in fact in the hands and whims of some 72 holders who control over 90% of it, therefore -as it has happened before- if just one of them decides to dump because he wants to live as a millonaire, the price will sink by 70-90% instantly, which makes it too risky to hold in my opinion. That said, at current prices in the low 5s, it can only go up and quite significantly.

Pink has corrupt devs that have been dumping it off-market and on-market for months. Some of them are on another failed, botched project, SEED coin, where they control more than 35% of the coin -worthless, by the way-. PINK therefore has become a joke and I believe it will continue plummeting.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:17:22 AM

Safron looks interesting. There are lot of items on the roadmap, they must have a large team to be able to cope with that work load.

Actually no, just an Indian guy that everyone seems to like and admire -and for good reason it seems- and a couple of collaborators. But the one it has is full time dedicated to the project --except for a coin that he recently "helped" develop. It seems it was just a passing distraction and he not only works full time on Saffron but is quick to answer questions in its uncensored thread.

Have you seen their wallet?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:29:39 AM

Actually no, just an Indian guy that everyone seems to like and admire -and for good reason it seems- and a couple of collaborators. But the one it has is full time dedicated to the project --except for a coin that he recently "helped" develop. It seems it was just a passing distraction and he not only works full time on Saffron but is quick to answer questions in its uncensored thread.

Not yet, but I understood from the description that it uses webkit so I assume an HTML5 interface was compiled into the wallet.

I think you are quite right telling them to forget the decentralized exchange. In my opinion they wont be able to compete with BitBay's David Zimbeck, I have the impression that the guy is on a serious mission, he is in trouble in Cambodia so he need to make BitBay a success, and from the long discussion I had with him today it seems to me he - unlike our the Stooges - knows what he is doing and how to develop software. So, if I would be a safron dev I would take your advise and won't  be competing with Bitbay at this stage.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:40:12 AM

Not yet, but I understood from the description that it uses webkit so I assume an HTML5 interface was compiled into the wallet.

I think you are quite right telling them to forget the decentralized exchange. In my opinion they wont be able to compete with BitBay's David Zimbeck, I have the impression that the guy is on a serious mission, he is in trouble in Cambodia so he need to make BitBay a success, and from the long discussion I had with him today it seems to me he - unlike our the Stooges - knows what he is doing and how to develop software. So, if I would be a safron dev I would take your advise and won't  be competing with Bitbay at this stage.

My opinion is not based on technical knowledge and capabilities -I believe Mohammed can compete with anyone on that aspect and come out the winner-, but on practical issues, most specifically the multinations agencies waging war on decentralized (so called) websites and the like. They just arrested Defcom and dismantled Silk Road 2 as well as put down more than 400 clandestine (so to speak) website... with much more to come, so soon that it is already in the  final stages of the investigation process. No matter how you want to look at it or which coin has it (and tens are in the process of having it) a so called "decentralized exchange" is a nest for illegal activities. And the authorities simply will not tolerate them. It is as simple as that.

Meanwhile what this guy at Saffron has achieved already is impressive -and not reflected at all in the market cap --I believe because the name is so... uninspiring- and it is a pity, in my view, that he would be wasting so much effort and so many resources on something that, ultimately, will not only not benefit the project but actually may cause it undoing.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:51:52 AM

Meanwhile, everyone heading to BTC which, as I have maintained for a few weeks now, is by far the best, most "secure" and most profitable investment in crypto... Already 35% up from recent lows.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:11:41 AM

My opinion is not based on technical knowledge and capabilities -I believe Mohammed can compete with anyone on that aspect and come out the winner-, but on practical issues, most specifically the multinations agencies waging war on decentralized (so called) websites and the like. They just arrested Defcom and dismantled Silk Road 2 as well as put down more than 400 clandestine (so to speak) website... with much more to come, so soon that it is already in the  final stages of the investigation process. No matter how you want to look at it or which coin has it (and tens are in the process of having it) a so called "decentralized exchange" is a nest for illegal activities. And the authorities simply will not tolerate them. It is as simple as that.

Meanwhile what this guy at Saffron has achieved already is impressive -and not reflected at all in the market cap --I believe because the name is so... uninspiring- and it is a pity, in my view, that he would be wasting so much effort and so many resources on something that, ultimately, will not only not benefit the project but actually may cause it undoing.

The legal risk and to not get into legal troubles are certainly a better argument against the decentralized exchange then worried about development issues. I have to agree with you that such feature doesn't worth the risks. I am not sure if the VRC devs consider the legal risk of the decentralized storage at all, probably not.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:21:30 AM

The legal risk and to not get into legal troubles are certainly a better argument against the decentralized exchange then worried about development issues. I have to agree with you that such feature doesn't worth the risks. I am not sure if the VRC devs consider the legal risk of the decentralized storage at all, probably not.

Of course they do. They are not stupid, just act like they are when they don't know what to do. But they feel they are on James' hands and they don't want to risk that James would put and end to the Supernet idea and dump the 2 million + coins (Vericoins) in the market taking it to the 1000 sat level.

They are simply not confident enough -and with good reason- to see that James needs them rather desperately to be his front and not having to come forward and show his face, something he will just NOT do no matter the price. Besides that, James will not dump VRC, unless directly challenged to do so, because it is his pleasure to hold coins long term. And he doesn't go back in his word capriciously... like out dear stooges do all the time.

I am hoping that James, who is a very clever individual, will see how absurd and dangerous the idea of the decentralized cloud storage is and change direction. The stooges simply won't do it by themselves, nor force James' hand in any way. They are personally happy with their 10-15,000 dollars market value of their personal stakes each and they have bigger fish to fry at school, work and, now, another nice little source of revenue "helping" other coins. They are fine, regardless how much lower the price goes, so they won't rock any boats.

On a separate subject, someone -probably one of his socket accounts- have actually nominated J Bosh (Wizzrig for you) for the Honor Award, have you seen it? I knew you would be delighted in knowing...
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:40:15 AM

Wow.. ^^
Didn't know he could be friendly!

twitter @antiiclimax
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:02:38 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 03:19:13 AM by Isokoira

Big dumps in all markets.

In the meantime Pnosker is doing work for an exchange, this time to evaluate IE's coin. It seems this work out for the devs, they are getting more and more work, first ARCH and now IE's coin. In the meantime the bag holders left with a stagnating coin and no development whatsoever.

Brian Kelly, of NAUT, also wants to use their dynamic interest feature, so they will surely be "helping" him as we speak...

And don't forget the (regular) job and quarterly evaluations. Ah, you are so demanding... the kids also need to have their fun, you know?

At this point (fresh multi-months low at 4200 this past 24 hours), only pants-boy, Scott, silver-coin boy and the eyes-transformed-in-$$$, Kevondo (radio:asset...hum), still believe in this shit. Oh and that lootz idiot, of course. Cheerleaders are dwindling fast and the rats are about to start jumping ship nen masses, I believe.

You go first, we'll be right behind you.  Promise. 

Nice little community you two have here talking to yourselves.  How nice.  Oh and we are already up to page 10, congrats you both deserve some sort of award.  If you want to get that page count up, why not bring out the books again.  We all really enjoyed reading those.  Sitting here thinking just how pathetic you two really are.  Too funny, I had to go out and buy some more popcorn for this. 
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:15:42 AM

We missed you sooo much. Come more often, OK?

You also bring good deeds (unintended) along: I just cashed in of a few BTC after 35% gains, not too bad.

Additionally, I also freed some cash when my price was hit on SYNC for a quick 30% there.

Come back soon , alright?

Oh, even though I have sold tom lock in profits -and hoping I can rebuy a bit lower some time soon- I still think BTC is by far the best investment in crypto considering potential profit and level of risk... not that you need my input seeing that you are making such a killing in VRC and all, but just in case others can benefit?
ankylotic

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:22:47 AM

forgive me I am knew but who is James ? he sounds like a big guy, It sounds like you really like him. Is he your friend? He is working with this vericoin ? Will he bring the price up ? I bought at 4500 just wondering if I will make bank if this baby goes to 50k again from what I see in the charts. Dam you 2 guys talk a lot are you best friends ? almost like timone and pumba from the lion king
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:24:09 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 03:53:52 AM by Isokoira

Yeah I may come back once every few days, I honestly have a real life and think being on here day in and day out like you both seems to be a bit absurd.  You all have fun now though with your little gang or whatever.  Can't really call you stooges since only two, maybe Laurel(AltcoinUK) and Hardy(Barabbas)?  Yeah I think that's a perfect match.   Grin
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:36:59 AM

forgive me I am knew but who is James ? he sounds like a big guy, It sounds like you really like him. Is he your friend? He is working with this vericoin ? Will he bring the price up ? I bought at 4500 just wondering if I will make bank if this baby goes to 50k again from what I see in the charts. Dam you 2 guys talk a lot are you best friends ? almost like timone and pumba from the lion king

"James" is the name the handle "jl777" goes by. You should research him because he IS a big deal. And yes, he is (losely) "working" with VRC. #When he came in it had an effect in the price and it more than doubled in a couple days... only to go back and hit new lows when what I called "The James effect", vaned.
He is the originator of the SuperNET and the head honcho, among others, of Atomic, jl777hodl and NetVentures.

I'd say it is quite unlikely that VRC would go back to 50k any time soon -in this lifetime-, but I have been wrong before so there's always hope, right MAD?

UK and I are not friends, just two individual investors who happen to know what would make VRC much better than it is and, partially, agree on how to go about it. We are both long time, burned -and butthurt- bagholders of that train wreck. The Lion King analogy is amusing.
ankylotic

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:43:13 AM

Wow you made all that money in BTC an you cannot invest in saffron. Get it going man, make me rich too !!! I just read that saffron copied vericoins veribit I think ? You think that will stop it from going to the moon ? I mean an html wallet is easy to make so I amy sell soon not a good feeling lately, if vrc goes into the 4k again I am definitely jumping in especially with this james guy I just did some research everyone says he is a genius and vrc is a core coin for him. I lucked out in just randomly buying a coin I new nothing about. I have a lot more research to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: