Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UFO] CORE 0.18.1 RELEASED!  (Read 114985 times)
cryptohappy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:44:30 AM

Hey guys! New at the community here. I entered at 10 sat, and despite of the dump, I keep holding because I believe it could go up.
Anyway, we need to make it more public. Any ideas? Any suggestions? I would definitely suggest more activity on official Twitter and Facebook channels, and maybe daily updates on Reddit. What do you think? Cheers and thank for all your work
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
x0n4r

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

xonar: UFO Team and Feathercoin Team member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 06:17:25 AM

Welcome to the community.
Be sure we are working hard to wake up this big coin. Reddit is coming to life, the store has reopened yesterday and the guys are updating with the available certificates, Twitter and Facebook are updated periodically and the websites are up & running.

Take care of your coins and do not drop for nothing.

Regards

daimyo (OP)

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

UFO

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:24:36 AM

Hey guys! New at the community here. I entered at 10 sat, and despite of the dump, I keep holding because I believe it could go up.
Anyway, we need to make it more public. Any ideas? Any suggestions? I would definitely suggest more activity on official Twitter and Facebook channels, and maybe daily updates on Reddit. What do you think? Cheers and thank for all your work

I love it! More folks asking what could be done. I've been looking for some time now for somebody to help keep the twitter and facebook accounts busier. We got over 2100 followers on twitter now. Anybody willing to contribute to the social media is welcome

Value does not exist outside of human consciousness
PlumGhust

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:22:44 AM

Hello everyone, i'm new in the UFO community and noticed a few things that we may want to work on in order to improve and wake up the  sleeping giant:

-Adding a road map to the official website, and removing/renew the dead links.
-Redesign the sub-reddit (maybe taking it from the old mod or make a new subreddit)
-Making the twitter account 100% about UFO coin (there's a lot of retweets about politics and such)
-Bit more marketing wouldn't hurt  Tongue

I'm by no means an expert, but these are what i first noticed when i came across the community's platforms.
I don't have much knowledge in coding and whatnot, but i would love to help if anything is needed.
Hope to see UFO coin rise and shine as it's quite promising with a strong community.

https://i.imgur.com/IbzuMrh.jpg
cryptohappy

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:34:59 AM

Hello everyone, i'm new in the UFO community and noticed a few things that we may want to work on in order to improve and wake up the  sleeping giant:

-Adding a road map to the official website, and removing/renew the dead links.
-Redesign the sub-reddit (maybe taking it from the old mod or make a new subreddit)
-Making the twitter account 100% about UFO coin (there's a lot of retweets about politics and such)
-Bit more marketing wouldn't hurt  Tongue

I'm by no means an expert, but these are what i first noticed when i came across the community's platforms.
I don't have much knowledge in coding and whatnot, but i would love to help if anything is needed.
Hope to see UFO coin rise and shine as it's quite promising with a strong community.

https://i.imgur.com/IbzuMrh.jpg

Hi mate! I completely agree with you. Like Plum, I'm happy to help too. We should get better organized. I propose Telegram maybe? Slack? Let's get together and make this thing grow. There are not many under 10sat coins with active communities, and technically, this coin has massive potential (Feathercoin is 3642 sat at the moment). So let's work together!
daimyo (OP)

UFO

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:46:59 AM

I agree. Removed the politics stuff from the twitter wall. I think UFO social media feeds should be a mixture between coin, ufo phenomenon, high-tech stuff maybe.

I need volunteers to help feed the twitter and fb pages with such content.

cryptohappy

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

Can we create an official a Telegram or Slack to arrange this? It would be also cool to have the dev team in there. Cheers
x0n4r

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:48:08 AM

Can we create an official a Telegram or Slack to arrange this? It would be also cool to have the dev team in there. Cheers

Approved by my side.
Take in mind is forever under your jurisdiction and responsibility.

xonar

x0n4r

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:51:01 AM

removing/renew the dead links

Roll Eyes
you match ?
let me know asap please, I'll fix today.

x0n4r

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 10:41:23 AM

@PlumGhust
Your image has been inserted into the artwork page:
http://ufocoin.it/pgs/artwork.html

P8trade

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:38:02 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 03:12:27 PM by P8trade

Hi all, newbie here!

Two questions:

1.  Can you please tell me if there is an Android wallet for this coin?

2.  I downloaded and installed the Wallet for MAC from the http://www.ufocoin.it website but it cannot synchronize with the network.  It sais "No block source available" .  Is there something I can do for it to connect?

Thank you!
daimyo (OP)

UFO

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

Hi all, newbie here!

Two questions:

1.  Can you please tell me if there is an Android wallet for this coin?

2.  I downloaded and installed the Wallet for MAC from the http://www.ufocoin.it website but it cannot synchronize with the network.  It sais "No block source available" .  Is there something I can do for it to connect?

Thank you!

Hi mate,

There is no mobile version wallet at the moment. It is on the to-do list
I am no MAC user but are you sure you get the addnode correct? Perhaps x0nar could update you on that

x0n4r

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 03:39:31 PM

Welcome there! Smiley

1) no, momentarily ufo has not the android wallet, it's under the "to do" list.

It sais "No block source available"
2) try in your wallet from the drop down menu:   Help   Debug window   Console    and into the bottom line:   addnode node1.ns0.it add   (enter)

Proud to receive new guys here
xonar

Note: To solve the seeder problem you can compile a superfresh wallet from here : https://github.com/x0n4r/UFO-Project

P8trade

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:03:59 PM

Perfect, thank you very much!  The wallet is synchrozing now! 
PotatoFlakeSTi

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 05:24:54 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 05:41:25 PM by PotatoFlakeSTi

Setting up my wallet at the moment, look forward to being part of the community.

Been playing around with FeatherCoin for a while and this seemed like a logical coin progression.

MedChain - Airdrop is live at https://medchain.global/airdrop - Pre-ICO complete!
x0n4r

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 06:19:06 PM

Perfect, welcome into the community.
Tip for new friends: put into your profile signature your ufo address, sometimes a "like" here is a ufo gift...
Good Luck

cryptohappy

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

Setting up my wallet at the moment, look forward to being part of the community.

Been playing around with FeatherCoin for a while and this seemed like a logical coin progression.

Welcome!! Smiley
black_pharma

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:25:43 AM

Hey guys!
I just found ufo coin on coincap today and decided to do a bit of research.  I was reading a little bit on the forum (new to this forum btw, along with crypto in general, but very enthusiastic about its future!) about how to help ufo coin gain more recognition from the community, and thought of an idea: you should consider approaching tyler from secureteam 10, who runs a youtube channel focused solely on spreading the latest news on anything ufo-related throughout the community. He has nearly a million subscribers, as well as a circular logo that has become well-known and could be adopted as the coin logo. Ask him to promote the coin on his youtube channel, and to let you use his logo for your coin.  In exchange, provide him with some coin, and any other value-related proposition that ufocoin might be able to bring him (which brings me to a question i've had - is ufocoin a currency with technological benefits making it competitive to other stronger-established currencies? or does it have application value? is it a token system of some kind?) Even if you want to keep the current logo, you should still consider approaching him and asking him to mention the coin in his videos. Or any of the other bigger players in the youtube ufo community, like third phase of moon..
I was also looking at the website, ufocoin.co... which i noticed was clearly written for an english audience, but by someone who speaks english as a second language.  I was going to recommend having someone do a major edit.. Just realized however that there's another site, ufocoin.it, which appears to be better-maintained (is this the result of the fork i think i read about?)
Anyway I hope that's an idea worth considering. And i'm sorry if those are stupid questions, I literally discovered all this ten minutes ago, so have done literally no real research on the coin and what it represents, but thought of this idea and wanted to share it asap.
Cheers!
x0n4r

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 06:07:22 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 06:26:09 AM by x0n4r

I really apreciated this post, thank you very much black_pharma and welcome to the community.

you should consider approaching tyler from secureteam 10, who runs a youtube channel focused solely on spreading the latest news on anything ufo-related throughout the community.

It's a very good idea but very expensive if you don't count with a youtuber team that help in this task. Keep in touch with daimyo to verify it's factibility.

is ufocoin a currency with technological benefits making it competitive to other stronger-established currencies? or does it have application value? is it a token system of some kind?

It's not a token system because it's born long time ago but it's extreme fast and strong, take a look to the main site. For now the singular application value is applicable under ufocoin.cc as exchange with some products.

ufocoin.co... which i noticed was clearly written for an english audience, but by someone who speaks english as a second language...    I was going to recommend having someone do a major edit...

Correct, yes my mother tongue is spanish, my country is Italy, my english is really a little bit , I has the responsibly of the Italian and Spanish Feathercoin wallet layers translation. I'm a Feathercoin member from it's born. But...  I accept an english revamp edit for the ufocoin.co if someone can help me. (PM to contact me).

Just realized however that there's another site, ufocoin.it, which appears to be better-maintained (is this the result of the fork i think i read about?

This coin is a Good Giant Monster without critical forks. It's born as a LTC clone as a joke but after a short time our brother Bushtar, Ghostlander and the ufo core team revamp the blockchain into a beast...  a huge faster Neoscrypt coin blockchain with tons of anti attack systems inside.
I'll create an history page of ufocoin into the main site in the future... But ok, let me tell you days of high adventure...  When the Ufocoin foundation abandoned this project (rejecting a little money support request), tons of holder was remained without a team, no main site, no explorer, no mining pool, no nothing...  and after a first attempt from another ftc member, I did decide to open a new site for ufocoin, the ufocoin.it as a repository site. Months after rebuilding the infrastructure someone ask me to rescue the old web sites, the .CC and .CO  The .co site was remain as the institutional site, the .cc became a store, and the .it remained a technical site.

I'm really happy that new friends approach now to this non breakable blockchain because it's the correct historic moment. No high price, tons of coins to mine ahead and tons of things to do.

daimyo (OP)

UFO

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:49:26 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 01:47:19 PM by daimyo

Hey guys!
I just found ufo coin on coincap today and decided to do a bit of research.  I was reading a little bit on the forum (new to this forum btw, along with crypto in general, but very enthusiastic about its future!) about how to help ufo coin gain more recognition from the community, and thought of an idea: you should consider approaching tyler from secureteam 10, who runs a youtube channel focused solely on spreading the latest news on anything ufo-related throughout the community. He has nearly a million subscribers, as well as a circular logo that has become well-known and could be adopted as the coin logo. Ask him to promote the coin on his youtube channel, and to let you use his logo for your coin.  In exchange, provide him with some coin, and any other value-related proposition that ufocoin might be able to bring him (which brings me to a question i've had - is ufocoin a currency with technological benefits making it competitive to other stronger-established currencies? or does it have application value? is it a token system of some kind?) Even if you want to keep the current logo, you should still consider approaching him and asking him to mention the coin in his videos. Or any of the other bigger players in the youtube ufo community, like third phase of moon..
I was also looking at the website, ufocoin.co... which i noticed was clearly written for an english audience, but by someone who speaks english as a second language.  I was going to recommend having someone do a major edit.. Just realized however that there's another site, ufocoin.it, which appears to be better-maintained (is this the result of the fork i think i read about?)
Anyway I hope that's an idea worth considering. And i'm sorry if those are stupid questions, I literally discovered all this ten minutes ago, so have done literally no real research on the coin and what it represents, but thought of this idea and wanted to share it asap.
Cheers!

Hey mate,

Thanks a lot for your interest. Merging with the folks of the UFO community had been one our ultimate goals since we took over. We had a guy who was very well connected in these circles we had a few interviews with ufo folks.

However, we gotta keep on trying till we establish a long term relationship. I will approach that guy you mentioned and see if we can connect. So thank you very much for you suggestions. This is what we really need - folks who share their ideas.

Meanwhile, we need volunteers to feed our social media with ufo related articles. That would be a good starter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: