Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119549 times)
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 10:41:50 PM

Bitcoin is a thing which you have to use something like computer, internet or smartphones. Even if you do not know anything about these things, you can use paper money. But if you want to use bitcoin, firstly you use to these technological things. Young people are always using and know about these thing and some day in the future they will touch in bitcoin too.

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:01:34 AM

I really bitcoin has a gold and shining future way in ahead. This is a new technology that will increase the development and technological level speed of modern societies.
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:22:41 AM

I believe that bitcoin has very bright future ahead, in coming year we can see good news from many countries about bitcoin. There has been significant increase the bitcoin users and it is getting more and more popular. Every countries should accept and regulate the bitcoins  which is good for the future of bitcoin, i would like to see the prices of bitcoins touched to $ 1000.
I agree. Bitcoin has a lot of potential as it is simply better than fiat currency. The only reason the price has been declining is because of the lack of understanding of Bitcoin. If more people understood how the technology worked, the price would soar.

Just take advantage of the low price right now; it was mostly from the bitcoin fork that the price dropped. It's been steadily rising, so now is a good time to buy 'em.

kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:45:24 AM

I really bitcoin has a gold and shining future way in ahead. This is a new technology that will increase the development and technological level speed of modern societies.

bitcoin more advanced technology than gold,
bitcoin very flexible, while gold is different, it makes bitcoin much better for years to come
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 07:48:27 AM

bitcoin more advanced technology than gold,
bitcoin very flexible, while gold is different, it makes bitcoin much better for years to come

Yeah that is right. In modern countries, people try to use  these technologies more and more. The future is shining for bitcoin.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 07:54:46 AM

maybe new technology will replace bitcoin Smiley
or maybe bitcoin can grow to new feature,

"The virtual reality" is new concept in future , maybe in future we can use bitcoin at virtual reality network, so we can hold "pisychal bitcoin" with virtual reality  Cheesy

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 07:55:10 AM

we cannot say if bitcoin will last forever or not.
but for me i think it cannot last FOREVER!!!
because bitcoin is only limited. and when time comes,
there will be a shortage of it.
and some of it also lost already.
then after the shortage, bitcoin can be no value or
very very valuable. thats the only 2 choice.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:29:17 AM

"The virtual reality" is new concept in future , maybe in future we can use bitcoin at virtual reality network, so we can hold "pisychal bitcoin" with virtual reality  Cheesy
i think bitcoin is a future technology, im sure bitcoin can survive maybe 20-30 yours years to come
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:02:03 AM

why do people need to create physical bitcoin?
as far as i know most people will have embraced and fully adopted the use of smart-device swiping for purchases they make, nearly eliminating the need for cash or something physical.
bitcoin is future, you don't have to carry cash or something physical,your money on your own bank and of course its on your smartphone
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:31:06 PM

And access our bitcoin wallets as "physical wallets".
Virtual reality is a good concept and it is growing to much in the same time with augmented reality.
But i don't think that these new technologies will affect directly the bitcoin as a digital currency.
Gabri

Activity: 856

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:36:57 PM

Bitcoin has made massive headways into the mainstream financial world. Although not accepted by all, it will continue to grow and prosper, despite those who would prefer to see it shut down. More trouble will arise for bitcoin, but it will overcome and persevere.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:27:51 PM

Bitcoin has made massive headways into the mainstream financial world. Although not accepted by all, it will continue to grow and prosper, despite those who would prefer to see it shut down. More trouble will arise for bitcoin, but it will overcome and persevere.

where is that mainstream or financial world? Smiley

Australian's banks just closed all the BTC exchanger's accounts a week ago .BTC is banned in many countries.

The banks are opening  accounts for BTC exchangers very hard and with a lot of lobby. Make a search and you will see these things.

The "mainstream" idea is only in the BTC media which in financed by the same group of people who are owning the big "exchangers". There are interests to attract more sheep and nothing more Smiley

Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:02:41 PM

Agree, already a lot of trusted companies and financial campaigns support Bitcoin nowdays, so we can guess a shining future for Bitcoin
nobanks4me (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:48:21 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/commonwealth-central-bankers-raise-bitcoin-policy-questions/

⚫ ⚫ ⚫  Listen to the weekly altcoinsidekick.com podcast to understand what cryptocurrency is really all about.  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
AltcoinSidekick.com - CRYPTO Blog | Podcasts | Videos | Tools  ▬▬▬ ■
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:25:29 AM

a lot of "bla bla" without any result. in the mean time, Australian banks closed all the bank accounts related to BTC, many countries banned Bitcoin and so on.

Any bank has compliance and any AML and compliance dept. will take very serious things like :

Europol: Bitcoin May Become Sole Currency for EU Cybercriminals

http://www.coindesk.com/europol-bitcoin-european-cybercriminals/

BTC will never be what the BTC media is buzzing all day long, a mainstream currency. BTC is very hard to be understand by the common people, the transactions processing take a lot and it's not safe.

I don't want you to come and saying but neither the banks are not safe. Yes, agree with you but be honest and tell me where would you keep your hard earned money(life savings), in a bank or in BTC? Smiley

You will be hypocrite if you will say, Bitcoin.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:53:04 AM

a lot of "bla bla" without any result. in the mean time, Australian banks closed all the bank accounts related to BTC, many countries banned Bitcoin and so on.

Any bank has compliance and any AML and compliance dept. will take very serious things like :

Europol: Bitcoin May Become Sole Currency for EU Cybercriminals

http://www.coindesk.com/europol-bitcoin-european-cybercriminals/

BTC will never be what the BTC media is buzzing all day long, a mainstream currency. BTC is very hard to be understand by the common people, the transactions processing take a lot and it's not safe.

I don't want you to come and saying but neither the banks are not safe. Yes, agree with you but be honest and tell me where would you keep your hard earned money(life savings), in a bank or in BTC? Smiley

You will be hypocrite if you will say, Bitcoin.

Please just do me a favour and name only 1 country that officially has banned Bitcoin?

Ask a normal person if they know how a website of the www gets opened over http protocol into their web browser window? 95% will have absolutely no clue what you are takling about. But they all know how to use a web browser and a search engine.
Ask people how a car works. Most don't know.But they know how to drive. Did you get my point? Wink

I wouldn't put all my savings in Bitcoin right now as it still is in very early stages and needs to grow.
But I also wouldn't hold all my savings in fiat money and even worse deposit it in a bank where I know it is not mine.It is loaned.
I would hold my savings outside of banks and diversify as good as possible depending on individual situation.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:14:40 AM

I think at this stage no new coin can replace this innovation and bitcoin will stay for forever, it is growing day by day more stronger more popular.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:38:26 AM

I think at this stage no new coin can replace this innovation and bitcoin will stay for forever, it is growing day by day more stronger more popular.

No other thing has replaced the metal gold from medium of international exchange. Same way nothing will be a substitute to modern international medium, bitcoin.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:43:09 PM

I think that 1 year from now the price will be almost the same with dumps and pumps.
Really i would like the price to be increased but i doubt.
The only way to have a better success bitcoin is if it is implemented by popular shops like ebay amazon walmart etc.
luton1point5

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:11:17 PM

I think that 1 year from now the price will be almost the same with dumps and pumps.
Really i would like the price to be increased but i doubt.
The only way to have a better success bitcoin is if it is implemented by popular shops like ebay amazon walmart etc.

Those giants will be forced by the bitcoin popularity and bicoin does not need them for a value appreciation. Bitcoin by itself evolve for better price because it has been designed such a way to higher price over time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: