Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cast Your Vote for your favourite Physical Bitcoin Designs – Ends 18th November  (Read 21512 times)
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:49:57 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 09:27:17 PM by MrBAU

To all Coinographic clients and customers:

We would like to apologise for the delay in announcing the winners of the competition. This has been due to the numerous issues we have encountered this week, most notably our CEO's PC which unfortunately broke down.

Everything has now been resolved and Coinographic is back open for business, so without further ado we'd like to announce the winners!

Gold Plated Brass Coin:
1st Place: Litcoin Collector (wins the fully funded coin (0.50 BTC .999 gold plated brass), + 2 Bitcoins)
2nd-5th Place: thermost, MrBAU, iawgoM, Trivelius (will each receive 0.25 BTC)

Silver Plated Brass Coin:
1st Place: iawgoM (wins the fully funded coin (0.10 BTC .999 silver plated brass), + 2 Bitcoins)
2nd-5th Place: Trivelius, LitcoinCollector, AT101ET (will each receive 0.25 BTC), joint 5th place: Sarahiko, jcoin200 (will each receive 0.125 BTC)

We will be in touch with all prize winners via PM next week.

Thank you.

Mr. Coinographic just wondering
Can you please detail how this is the decision, from what I counted on the gold coin I had more votes than LitcoinCollector, it's your decision.
But can you please explain.

maximuss,losh11 - don't follow the rules
Votes from the page 5 including, are pass the voting time.

Myself : AT101ET,Saigonsmokes,ChronosCrypto,Forceflow,erre,AnonBitCoiner
LitcoinCollector :findftp,Conqueror,PsychoticBoy,Kimax

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrBAU

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:58:29 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 09:23:45 PM by MrBAU

I've did my own votecount, everyone can check it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SYF5m2rqYRfzcUvaJ8ubRx_3bDgLXnAWfO_i7OCPCE4/edit?usp=sharing

▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:08:02 PM

We would like to apologise for the delay in announcing the winners of the competition. This has been due to the numerous issues we have encountered this week, most notably our CEO's PC which unfortunately broke down.

Everything has now been resolved and Coinographic is back open for business, so without further ado we'd like to announce the winners!

Gold Plated Brass Coin:
1st Place: Litcoin Collector (wins the fully funded coin (0.50 BTC .999 gold plated brass), + 2 Bitcoins)

1st Place: iawgoM (wins the fully funded coin (0.10 BTC .999 silver plated brass), + 2 Bitcoins)
2nd-5th Place: Trivelius, LitcoinCollector, AT101ET (will each receive 0.25 BTC), joint 5th place: Sarahiko, jcoin200 (will each receive 0.125 BTC)

Thank you.

How did you arrive at the winner? Did you just ignore your own rules and common sense along the way?
Votes from maximuss, GigaPixels, losh11, Kimax, rancidgash, AnonBitCoiner and bhantom all did not meet your own rules.
Other votes came within minutes of each other and voted exactly the same as they did in September's competition.
Both of your announced winners were clearly manipulating the votes and you seem to be condoning this behavior.

Maybe next time I will enter your competition with something my daughter drew and announced it on my mining pool and get 100+ votes from people who'd felt compelled to vote for me.

What a joke.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:44:55 PM

Thanks for putting on the competition Coinographic.

Congratulations to the winners.
Worldofbtc

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:51:49 AM

Stop crying like a bitch MrBAU, what a fucking pussy. You shouldn't have even won the last competion in the first place becasuse you were sending out pms to the top 3 guys that all got disqualified. In your pms you were offering to sell votes. Of course you used one of your sockpuppet accounts. We checked your IP and the IP from that sockpuppet and guess what - they were the same. So actually you should have been disqualified.
MrBAU

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:21:23 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 10:44:23 AM by MrBAU

Stop crying like a bitch MrBAU, what a fucking pussy. You shouldn't have even won the last competion in the first place becasuse you were sending out pms to the top 3 guys that all got disqualified. In your pms you were offering to sell votes. Of course you used one of your sockpuppet accounts. We checked your IP and the IP from that sockpuppet and guess what - they were the same. So actually you should have been disqualified.

Please talk nicely, I don't think I've talked to you disrespectful in the first place.
Secondly, Who is we that you checked the accounts? first come with prove of what are you talking and if it comes to that, when and if it comes to this allegation I'll disclose to Mr. Coinographic my ip/isp and location. You're just trying to throw bad words toward me.

This is not a complain I just asking a vote recount and provide details on how the voting count was done.
All of this people who voted legitimate for the design they like their votes are ignored.

When I provide prove that the vote isn't as it is, I'm called a, quote "fucking pussy". Despite what others think I still like being fair, all my votes were casted by people that I did not have influence over them at all.
I hope Mr. Coinographic does see that and he himself could check with an admin/moderator of the forum if there's any doubt, and recount the votes right to see who actually won.

And on top of that when I read comments like yours I feel a bit upset knowing the fact isn't true, This community is toxic, and would advise Mr. Coinographic to change the approach with all this voting and just let his team choose the design they like, This voting sends a bad vibe all around.
Like I said before and this is the last decision I'll not participate in any more competitions, what it's going on in this competition and the last is a disrespect towards me.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
MrBAU

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:56:07 PM

Quote PM from Mr. Coinographic "there will not be a recount.  Our decision is final", Don't expect fair counting of the votes next time.
A total disappointment.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
Coinographic (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:36:39 PM

As MrBAU has quoted, our decision is final and there will be no recount. We would like to address the voting and put things into perspective for you all.

One of our rules contained an error, where "any vote from an account that has not had any posting activity after 4th October 2014 will not be counted" should have in fact been "before" the 4th October 2014. We apologise for what we felt was an obvious typo; we only noticed it until after the competition and amended it accordingly in our votes. If we were not to amend this rule, inactive or sockpuppet accounts (provided they were created before the 4th November 2014) could have easily posted on other Bitcointalk forums before making their votes, which we would have then counted - unfairly - as valid. We hope this clears up any confusion.

Please find our votes spreadsheet here. Note that users such as maximuss, losh11 and RancidGash have valid votes under the correct rules.

This will be our final statement on this matter. Due to the feedback we've received and drama that has taken place throughout our contests, there will be no more design competitions on Bitcointalk in future.

We would like to thank you all for participating in this competition and we look forward to manufacturing the winning coins.
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:26:02 PM

As MrBAU has quoted, our decision is final and there will be no recount. We would like to address the voting and put things into perspective for you all.

One of our rules contained an error, where "any vote from an account that has not had any posting activity after 4th October 2014 will not be counted" should have in fact been "before" the 4th October 2014. We apologise for what we felt was an obvious typo; we only noticed it until after the competition and amended it accordingly in our votes. If we were not to amend this rule, inactive or sockpuppet accounts (provided they were created before the 4th November 2014) could have easily posted on other Bitcointalk forums before making their votes, which we would have then counted - unfairly - as valid. We hope this clears up any confusion.

Please find our votes spreadsheet here. Note that users such as maximuss, losh11 and RancidGash have valid votes under the correct rules.

This will be our final statement on this matter. Due to the feedback we've received and drama that has taken place throughout our contests, there will be no more design competitions on Bitcointalk in future.

We would like to thank you all for participating in this competition and we look forward to manufacturing the winning coins.

Thats too bad.  In theory a design contest is a good idea because it could really embody something the community wants to see in a physical bitcoin.  Unfortunately the way votes came in, no body wants to accept the outcome.  Hopefully this doesn't affect sales and the final product is a good quality coin.

And even though my designs did not win, I'll still say thanks to Coinographic for hosting the contest.  Good luck with sales!
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:56:34 PM

Dear Coinographic, designers and physical (bit)coin enthusiasts,

Congratulations to iawgoM for 1st place Silver coin.
I am realy looking forward to work with Coinographic and complete the Gold coin design.
Regards,

LitcoinCollector

On another note: Competing in the Coinographic contests gave me the push to buy physical (bit)coins myself.
I think it is big a loss for designers on bitcointalk that Coinographic is not going to do contests anymore, for reasons we all understand.
Coinographic does a lot of good for btc and altcoins, they invest a lot of time, money, effort in promoting bitcoin/altcoin which benefits the whole crypto community.
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:16:46 AM

The drama came because you managed the entire thing poorly, and worse, rewarded cheaters.
Your coins will forever be tarnished because of this. If there's anyone to blame, it's you.
I just hope all your customers will receive their pending LTC coins without any more computer problems.
jcoin200

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:50:25 PM

Gold Plated Brass Coin:

Thank you.

Still no word. Any updates?
Thesuic12

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:53:13 PM

first one is nice in my option lol xD
MrBAU

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:32:07 PM

Anyone got contacted? I haven't.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
jcoin200

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:09:38 AM

Anyone got contacted? I haven't.

No I haven't yet either.
Sarahiko

Activity: 772

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:33:24 AM

still waiting for mr. coinographic update, maybe his sorting out some problems before he can get back to us.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:48:05 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 10:57:04 AM by LitcoinCollector

Dear Coinographic, could you give us an update please?

Thanks
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:45:53 AM

Nothing yet. Hope there will be some feedback soon.
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:46:36 PM

Nothing yet. Hope there will be some feedback soon.

Got contacted via PM, they're alive Smiley
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:07:26 PM

For gold one;
if design 7 has the asia, europe and australia on the backside; that's it!

For silver one;
design 6 is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: