Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cast Your Vote for your favourite Physical Bitcoin Designs – Ends 18th November  (Read 21512 times)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 11:27:48 AM

Silver Design: #3 by iawgoM

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:36:40 PM

Silver coin:  Design Six by jcoin200
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:54:41 PM

silver iawgoM

I just got this PM, I think this is starting to become a joke:

PolyCoin-Team

« Sent to: Saigonsmokes on: November 11, 2014, 03:02:25 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Hi, are you interested in buying votes for the competition you have entered?
I can give you 32 votes in total - all active member accounts and higher.
PM me if interested.

Sorry I was not insinuating about you, i was supposed to press reply - not quote!

Thanks for clearing up my confusion.  No worries!

I also echo your sentiment.  I wish people would vote for the best designs, and not for who is buying the most votes.  Its doing a disservice to the community and to these contests.  I only care to see the best design win, in order to buy the nicest looking coin.  Coinographic does great work and gives the community the chance to have an input in them, and I feel like many people let greed get in the way.   Sad

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:20:55 PM

gold design: Seven by Trivelius
Silver Design: 10 by Trivelius
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:31:58 PM

I just want to see how this will go on so I vote
Silver Design: 10 - Trivelius

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:27:35 PM

One vote for gold design Seven by Trivelius
Sarahiko

Activity: 772

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:57:50 PM

1 Vote for silver design#10 Trivelius
Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:46:16 AM

voting for gold design #13 thermost

To Vote for your favourite designs please follow the rules below;
1)   Please post a message on this forum with the name of the designer and design number  you are voting for.  Feel free to post any comments you may have for suggested improvements to the design, these comments may be taken into consideration when we work on the final design from the winning concept. 
2)   Any vote from an account created after 4th November 2014 will not be counted. This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
3)   Any vote from an account that has not had any posting activity after 4th October 2014 will not be counted.  This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:29:13 PM

1 Vote for silver design#10 Trivelius

The sudden multiple votes for Trivelius probably means there's an arrangement in place.
You should've checked the votes first because your vote for Trivelius made him rise above you to second in the silver coin competition. The vote from GigaPixels doesn't count, so he had the same votes as you. If Mr. iawgoM is disqualified for any reason (like for his thread), you just gave away 2 BTC.

1)   Please post a message on this forum with the name of the designer and design number  you are voting for.  Feel free to post any comments you may have for suggested improvements to the design, these comments may be taken into consideration when we work on the final design from the winning concept.  
2)   Any vote from an account created after 4th November 2014 will not be counted. This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
3)   Any vote from an account that has not had any posting activity after 4th October 2014 will not be counted.  This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.

none of which apply to me.....good to see that you're 'policing' the thread for Coinographic Smiley

It does. Your account's last post before being awaken was on June 19th. Your vote doesn't count, just like the votes cast by maximuss, GigaPixels, losh11, Kimax, rancidgash and AnonBitCoiner. If the votes are deducted and the PrimeDice chatbox clique exposed, both competition might end up with the same winner.
jcoin200

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:42:22 PM

1)   Please post a message on this forum with the name of the designer and design number  you are voting for.  Feel free to post any comments you may have for suggested improvements to the design, these comments may be taken into consideration when we work on the final design from the winning concept.  
2)   Any vote from an account created after 4th November 2014 will not be counted. This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
3)   Any vote from an account that has not had any posting activity after 4th October 2014 will not be counted.  This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.

none of which apply to me.....good to see that you're 'policing' the thread for Coinographic Smiley

Does that help?

The sudden multiple votes for Trivelius probably means there's an arrangement in place.
You should've checked the votes first because your vote for Trivelius made him rise above you to second in the silver coin competition. The vote from GigaPixels doesn't count, so he had the same votes as you. If Mr. iawgoM is disqualified for any reason (like for his thread), you just gave away 2 BTC.

I agree.  And are people using primdice to buy votes?  Clearly the repeated copy/paste votes are just friends voting for designs, but I dont know if there is any rule against that, it just is too bad for coinographic if they end up creating a sub-par coin design that not many people will actually buy
MrBAU

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:53:22 PM

I agree.  And are people using primdice to buy votes?  Clearly the repeated copy/paste votes are just friends voting for designs, but I dont know if there is any rule against that, it just is too bad for coinographic if they end up creating a sub-par coin design that not many people will actually buy

In my defense since it seems I'm also one who last voted him, I just voted to see how the minting of such type of coin would be done and how the design will look compared to the other.
My vote is simply a coincidence.

If the votes are deducted and the PrimeDice chatbox clique exposed, both competition might end up with the same winner.

Mr. EyesWideOpen, I'm not really sure what you mean here, But currently I have some votes in the gold with no influence in the voting decision made for my design, And since I have no votes in the silver design I don't think you were mentioning me as same winner. And I do hope I win one design.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:00:17 PM

I do not know what to write in my defense  Huh . Of all voted for me, i do not know anyone. You can look at my previous competitions and decide whether i use impure methods. I wish to vote for the Mr.BAU's gold design, but i figured that this situation will look like an agreement between me and him. In fact it is the only proposal with strong concept.

PS: If I wanted to manipulate the vote, maybe I'd do distribution of votes in the whole period of  voting time.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
jcoin200

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:03:54 PM

I meant the obvious copy and pastes within 5 min of each other:

iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:17:37 PM

Really, this crap again? Please get off my back already. I guess people who voted didn't know they needed a special permission from you when and for who they should vote...geez...
EyesWideOpen

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:27:43 PM

Really, this crap again? Please get off my back already. I guess people who voted didn't know they needed a special permission from you when and for who they should vote...geez...
Not people. Your friends. The same group that voted for you in the last competition, people like MICRO, Conqueror, dadaas, ChekaZ, etc.
They will vote for you even if you posted a picture of a dead cat.

After reading the thread of the previous competition, I don't understand why Coinographic still allowed you to participate in this one.
You farmed votes, you copied the design of others, you made backroom deals. Yet you pretend to be wronged like an innocent victim.

For this competition, you received 3 votes for your gold design - all from your friends.
You received 7 votes for your silver design - five from your friends, one from a brand new account which should rightfully be rejected. That leaves one vote, which might be your single legitimate vote of the competition.
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:52:37 PM

Not people. Your friends. The same group that voted for you in the last competition, people like MICRO, Conqueror, dadaas, ChekaZ, etc.

After reading the thread of the previous competition, I don't understand why Coinographic still allowed you to participate in this one.
You farmed votes, you copied the design of others, you made backroom deals. Yet you pretend to be wronged like an innocent victim.

For this competition, you received 3 votes for your gold design - all from your friends.
You received 7 votes for your silver design - five from your friends, one from a brand new account which should rightfully be rejected. That leaves one vote, which might be your single legitimate vote of the competition.

Ok, here we go again. You did your homework, congrats. My friends? Nope, not really, I don't hang out with any of those people. As far as I can see, they haven't all blindly gave me their votes for gold and silver coin - they chose the ones they like. Is it so hard to believe that my designs aren't actually bad at all? I'm quite happy with them, really...especially with the silver one. Others are obviously too. But, as they say, beauty is in the eye of beholder. If other designs are so good, where are dozens of votes for them? Is the only way you can win only if you disqualify me again? And yes, I regret the fact that in last competition I was stupid enough to even consider that deal which elianite had offered. I paid my (huge) price for that. And why am I allowed to participate again? Maybe, just maybe my designs are worth considering... I'm not gonna discuss this any more. Please carry on and go make someone else miserable, if that's the only thing that makes you happy in your life.
calem

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 11:32:26 PM

Gold: Design Four by bonksnp2

I really love the silver coloured ring around the edge of the coin.
My suggestion would be to thicken the outer ring as to bring the coin down in scale slightly. Iawgom has the right balance.

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
calem

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 11:40:01 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 08:07:43 AM by calem

Silver: Design Three by iawgoM

A little more bevel and emboss on the ring.
Would also be epic to see it follow a similar design to bonksnp2's where you will have silver in the middle but maybe a bronze finish on the outer ring to really make the centre of the coin "pop" so to speak.

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:27:46 AM

Really so you have posted what once since June, excluding your vote and that was a couple of days ago? How dows that not apply to you - seeing as I have bought 12 physical coins from Coinographics, I want to ensure that genuine votes are given.
EyesWideOpen

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:29:25 AM

Ok, here we go again. You did your homework, congrats. My friends? Nope, not really, I don't hang out with any of those people. As far as I can see, they haven't all blindly gave me their votes for gold and silver coin - they chose the ones they like. Is it so hard to believe that my designs aren't actually bad at all? I'm quite happy with them, really...especially with the silver one. Others are obviously too. But, as they say, beauty is in the eye of beholder. If other designs are so good, where are dozens of votes for them? Is the only way you can win only if you disqualify me again? And yes, I regret the fact that in last competition I was stupid enough to even consider that deal which elianite had offered. I paid my (huge) price for that. And why am I allowed to participate again? Maybe, just maybe my designs are worth considering... I'm not gonna discuss this any more. Please carry on and go make someone else miserable, if that's the only thing that makes you happy in your life.
You don't "hang out with any of those people", but they vote for you within minutes of each other, in September's and this competition? Sure, that's a coincidence. Just like them being fellow Croats is a coincidence.

No one's getting "dozens of votes" in this low key competition. Your fake vote count is the highest.

If there's any justice, Coinographic should kick your cheating ass out of the competition along with Thermos and LitcoinCollector. There are other cheaters here, but none as blatant as you and the other two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: