Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cast Your Vote for your favourite Physical Bitcoin Designs – Ends 18th November  (Read 21512 times)
LazerViking

Activity: 261
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:20:44 AM

1D5rnkM1afMeL7wWVkDvBRcwnzZkBLVUgs

Please send the winning bid to this address.  When paid please forward the transaction ID and your shipping information to admin@coinographic.com.

Thank you for your business

Marry Christmas

Thank you!  BTC sent, email sent.  Looking forward to getting this beauty!

Coinographic auctioned #1 of his 1 BTC gold coin on Dec 26th, 2014.  He got 6 BTC that day.  More than enough to pay everyone out their BTC contest winnings.  Just saying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:32:40 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 11:06:55 AM by MrBAU

Sigh...I thought this might happen  Lips sealed

Instead of getting the prize immediately after the results were published, with today's BTC price, it is worth 350 USD less... Sad

Were in the same ship, There's no date when the 5BTC coin will be made/shipped and the BTC Coin funded, and at this rate the BTC plummets even more.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:49:29 AM

Another email sent replying to my email from Coinographic on Dec 26th saying my coin would be shipped ASAP.
Still not heard back from him yet.
The coin I chose is still listed on the site for sale.
Once again, this is extremely unprofessional.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:50:20 AM

Guys I think you should have some more leniency. I'm not saying what Coinographic did is right, but they seem like a reasonably legitimate company compared to others in the past. Yes, they need to prioritize the money for designers and they seem to have vastly overstretched themselves (there was no need to expand into anything except bitcoin until your stock was sold) but with the negative feedback/red mark on their profile you have effectively made it impossible for them to sell any more.

It's a chicken and egg scenario, yes the designers deserve to be paid, but that is never going to happen when nobody else buys from them. The coins are still getting delivered to buyers or did until they stopped getting ordered two days ago. They are also two fairly distinct issues to the business. As for Coinographic, you should pay what you owe, there was no need to jump on altcoins either & you should keep communication open.

As for the value of the prize, if the prize was offered in Bitcoin, that's how you take it. It has been extremely volatile and nobody knows where it is heading - that is the gamble you took. Forget about any of this "it should be paid in fiat equivalent". Coinographic, this should encourage you to pay while bitcoin is relatively cheap!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 10:53:08 AM

Guys I think you should have some more leniency. I'm not saying what Coinographic did is right, but they seem like a reasonably legitimate company compared to others in the past. Yes, they need to prioritize the money for designers and they seem to have vastly overstretched themselves (there was no need to expand into anything except bitcoin until your stock was sold) but with the negative feedback/red mark on their profile you have effectively made it impossible for them to sell any more.

It's a chicken and egg scenario, yes the designers deserve to be paid, but that is never going to happen when nobody else buys from them. The coins are still getting delivered to buyers or did until they stopped getting ordered two days ago. They are also two fairly distinct issues to the business. As for Coinographic, you should pay what you owe, there was no need to jump on altcoins either & you should keep communication open.
Fortify, you make a good point. I'm going to change my negative into a neutral, for now.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:32:53 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 06:56:29 PM by smoothie

Another email sent replying to my email from Coinographic on Dec 26th saying my coin would be shipped ASAP.
Still not heard back from him yet.
The coin I chose is still listed on the site for sale.
Once again, this is extremely unprofessional.

This is simply why I never opted for the preorder model. Even when the asic manufacturers were doing it I refused to preorder any of their products.

Taking people's money to fund your project and making them wait as customers when they are in fact investors is unprofessional.

If this contest could not be completed when they stated they should have said so long ago and not went silent. Come to find out now they can't pay it out to the design contest winners as the price of BTC continues to fall.

People should take a lesson again in the idea of preordering something that has not been completely developed and in-hand.

@AT101ET, did they ever get back to you on your request on the coins you ordered and paid for?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:52:33 PM

As for the value of the prize, if the prize was offered in Bitcoin, that's how you take it. It has been extremely volatile and nobody knows where it is heading - that is the gamble you took. Forget about any of this "it should be paid in fiat equivalent". Coinographic, this should encourage you to pay while bitcoin is relatively cheap!

The other side of the argument is:

1. They obviously have been hiding the fact that they could not pay out the contest in a timely manner due to their claiming "this week" to certain users that it would be paid and then not paying and claiming they do not have the fund to pay the contest. This is a blatant lie and unacceptable.

2. You are right the contest is to be paid out in physical coins and BTC. The problem with this is that they stated the contest would end by a certain date and obviously most design entrants were expecting to be paid within a few days if a week of the end of the contest. Now almost 2 months later the price of bitcoin has halved. Pick which side of the coin you want but both sides have their point and I acknowledge them both.

3. My negative feedback is going to stay until it has been proven that they did make good on their design contest payouts. If anyone knows me on this forum it is one to call a spade a spade. Did coinographic intend to scam? I don't think so, but did they intend on lying? I can't see how I would otherwise be convinced they did not lie to entrants about payment. Maybe the better word is mislead...then they lied. Leaving the feedback on this forum is not making it impossible for them to sell. They have a website and the rest of the internet to make sales (including ebay).

4. Ultimately I originally thought coinographic was legitimate but after the continued instances of them being unfair and dishonest on the litecoin and bitcoin forums, I have to question their character. They totally botched their initial coin auction for their 25 LTC 2 oz silver coins on litecointalk.org. I won several of the coins and then had my bids invalidated by changing the rules of the auction after the auction ended.

Supposedly this design contest was not handled properly in its execution. Not to mention the blantant lie of claiming "this week" you will be paid to the design contest winners.

Their communication skills are horrible if not non-existent on several matters. Being unresponsive for weeks, allowing your computer to be not backed up with important customer information and claiming that personal issues disallowed you to be able to setup a proper backup is jaw dropping, now having a design contest finish and not paying out what was promised in a timely manner then lying when payment will happen, then coming out and saying "we have cash flow problems".

Perhaps I am being harsh but I hold coinographic to the same standard I hold myself to and that is being honest, upfront, and communicative to members of the community. If they can't integrate themselves into the community in those aspects efficiently, they should not be allowed to have a non negative trust rating as their actions ultimately determined their character.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:25:17 AM

Firstly we want to apologize for the delay in response here, we realize this is unacceptable.

The company is having cash flow problems at the moment.  We invested 10’s 1000’s into our litecoin collection and currently we have been unable to sell them (even at cost price).

We have full intentions to complete this contest and develop the bitcoins that were designed by the winning members of this competition but currently we are unable to complete this competition.

As soon as we sell some of our existing stock and generate some cash flow we will be in touch with the winning members of this competition and pay the prizes as promised and begin the development of the coins.

Whilst we understand this is not an ideal situation, it’s impossible for us to do anything else other than wait at this stage.

Thank you

More than 8 days later and issues posted after this post by your customers have supposedly not been addressed both here and in your auction thread where worldtreasurefinder is asking for answers on his coin he won/prepaid for.

In addition to this contest payout issue, there are people waiting for coins they ordered last month and some waiting for coins to be funded.

This deserves a bump.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:14:46 PM

Any news guys?
Maybe some payment in the Silver LTC coins?
Thanks
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:51:39 PM

Any news guys?
Maybe some payment in the Silver LTC coins?
Thanks

Yeah, it would be nice to hear something from Coinographic soon Sad
MrBAU

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:50:27 PM

"Hey, I am here - been away for a while due to ill health....I emailed Coinographic and expect we will hear from him in the next week (thats what he told me) - we will just wait and see and yes I am still waiting on coins (BTC) but every other coin I have had has been funded. "

above is from User post - saigoned on litecointalk January 22, 2015

▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:02:28 PM

Coinographic is alive and running. He should be posting an update on here pretty soon.
Sarahiko

Activity: 772

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:44:34 AM

I almost forgot about this, thank you for everyone helping us, coinographic we need an update please.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:14:37 PM

I received this message from Coinographic yesterday morning. I replied "Sorry to hear that. Can I ask what you plan to do with the pre-sale funds for the gold collection?"

As of this morning, I haven't heard back. 

For the record, I had offered to purchase one of Coinographic's silver pieces recently, and I expressed an interest in
a trade with them as well.

I am not posting this to tear them down. I don't know the entire story. I am posting this because after reading the comments below I believe this information could prevent others from pre-ordering a product that may never show up.

as far as i am aware every order has been shipped.  We will look into this for you

I ordered and paid on 09th december and still wait for shipping information!!!

Paid two weeks ago and their account went dark since then. No responses to PMs. I'm starting to get concerned......

They've been online 3 days ago on the litecointalk forum. I'm starting to think there wasn't any plans to make physical bitcoins at all  Undecided but I don't want to cause any FUD.

I haven't seen any member here receives physical bitcoin from Coinographic.  It is alarming that the shipping due date is fast approaching and there is no words or reply from Coinographic on the pre-order coins.  I was preparing to order the silver physical bitcoin from them but now I am backing out  concern that they may be facing some kinds o ffinancial or cash flow trouble.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

iawgoM

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:40:26 PM

well..great... :/

I wouldn't mind being paid in few unfunded pure silver coins (25LTC) though.

Or, he could just sell out those coins he has in stock as silver -> buy crypto -> pay out bounties...
MrBAU

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:38:29 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 06:56:14 AM by MrBAU

That's perfect, this doesn't supposed to mean like he would not pay anything anymore?
Coinographic still has to give me 5BTC Coin + 5 BTC + 0.25BTC

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:38:19 AM

That's perfect, this doesn't supposed to mean like he would not pay anything anymore?
Coinographic still has to give me 5BTC Coin + 5 BTC + 0.25BTC

I do not know.

The fair thing would be to pay you the bitcoin equivalent of what he owes you some way some how if they are not making the gold coin anymore.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:04:09 PM

well..great... :/

I wouldn't mind being paid in few unfunded pure silver coins (25LTC) though.

Or, he could just sell out those coins he has in stock as silver -> buy crypto -> pay out bounties...

Well, I PM-ed Coinographic about this couple of weeks ago.
Also said I, and I think other contestants also, would not mind being paid in Silver LTC coins.
No reaction...
Coinographic (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:58:42 PM

I wanted to make a statement to update everyone on the situation with Coinographic…

Before going into an explanation I want to state clearly for the record that Coinographic was never set up as a scam.  We tried our best to start a company within the digital currency world because we believed in what we were doing and believed in Digital currency.  We worked hard to try and create a product that we believed would appeal to all.

An unfortunate chain of events has led us to a situation where we can no longer operate as a business.  Low volume sales, coupled with a large decline in the value of digital currency have left the business crippled.

Coinographic also lost its main investor at the end of November 2013.  We have tried hard to secure additional finance to keep the company alive but have failed in our attempts.

It is with great regret that I must announce we will be closing down the company.

We have no intention of leaving our customers that pre-ordered or have outstanding issues with orders out of pocket. 

Whilst we are unable to issue refunds in digital currency, we are able to issue refunds in stock from our Litecoin collection.

Over the coming days (4th February Latest) we will be implementing a form on our website that pre-ordering customers can fill out and choose the coins they would like to the value of their pre-order as a refund.

We will also have another form in place for anyone who has any missing orders, unfunded coins or any other issues.

We WILL deal with any order or issue filed with us via our web form within 48 hours.

It’s a very messy situation and we want to deal with things in the best way possible for all concerned.

I can’t apologise enough to everyone concerned and know first-hand what it feels like to invest hard earned digital currency in a product only for it never to appear. 

We will update this post as soon as the form is in place on our website

Thank you
iawgoM

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:17:44 PM

Nice to hear from you Coinographic, and I'm very sorry for all of your problems with this unpredictable business.

However, you are talking only about preorders, and no word about promised bounties?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: