Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cast Your Vote for your favourite Physical Bitcoin Designs – Ends 18th November  (Read 21512 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:13:37 PM

Got PM saying "this week".

Happy New Year to all participants! Patience is all we have now.  Shocked Grin Shocked

I dont mind waiting, but its the false promises such as "This will be dealt with this week" that irritate me.

If they weren't prepared to complete the contest it should have been postponed, or still open.

Perhaps my posting in this thread will get Coinographic to fulfill their obligations of paying out their contest prizes in a timely manner.

They have been attempting to auction coins off and sell them in the goods section and auction section of this forum.

My suggestion is that they pay out all of their prize bounties they promised they would. This contest ended over a month and a half ago.

It would be in good faith that they pay out this contest in full before attempting to sell other coins on this forum.

They appear to have time to post auctions and threads about coin sales and offers but no time to finish this design contest payout.

I'm sure I will get flack from Coinographic about this, but in the interest of people who were promised something and are waiting patiently for their prize(s) I am posting.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:17:05 PM

Happy New Year to all participants! Patience is all we have now.  Shocked Grin Shocked

I dont mind waiting, but its the false promises such as "This will be dealt with this week" that irritate me.

If they weren't prepared to complete the contest it should have been postponed, or still open.

Perhaps my posting in this thread will get Coinographic to fulfill their obligations of paying out their contest prizes in a timely manner.

They have been attempting to auction coins off and sell them in the goods section and auction section of this forum.

My suggestion is that they pay out all of their prize bounties they promised they would. This contest ended over a month and a half ago.

It would be in good faith that they pay out this contest in full before attempting to sell other coins on this forum.

They appear to have time to post auctions and threads about coin sales and offers but no time to finish this design contest payout.

I'm sure I will get flack from Coinographic about this, but in the interest of people who were promised something and are waiting patiently for their prize(s) I am posting.

Perhaps...

They may be auctioning off the coins in order to pay these bounties, but it seems if this contest was well thought out they would have been prepared to complete it in a reasonable time frame.

It also doesn't seem unreasonable for them to post an update with a date they actually can meet, and not just keep stringing people along.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:42:23 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 01:40:45 AM by smoothie

Perhaps...

They may be auctioning off the coins in order to pay these bounties, but it seems if this contest was well thought out they would have been prepared to complete it in a reasonable time frame.

It also doesn't seem unreasonable for them to post an update with a date they actually can meet, and not just keep stringing people along.

Not well planned we can agree on. Making promises you can't keep can be frustrating to deal with.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:19:41 AM

This silence is ridiculous...why is Coinographic ignoring this thread? Sad
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:26:44 AM

I have been following this thread for a while and it makes me sad to see what has been happening here. I have left Coinographic negative feedback, which will be removed once they post an update about the current situation.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:09:30 AM

I have been following this thread for a while and it makes me sad to see what has been happening here. I have left Coinographic negative feedback, which will be removed once they post an update about the current situation.

I've done the same. Hopefully this is resolved without further delays.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:12:27 PM

I'm still waiting for my coin to arrive.
Payment was sent on the 15th of December. I've received no contact to the emails I've sent asking for an update other than one email saying it will be sent out ASAP.
Sarahiko

Activity: 772

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:19:15 AM

Any update from Mr. coinographic? has anyone have been paid? we are still waiting.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:28:21 AM

Still no response. I've sent a couple more messages but haven't heard back yet.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:18:23 AM

Seems they are logging into the forum (today):

Name:   Coinographic
Activity:   196
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   June 16, 2014, 09:25:52 PM
Last Active:   January 11, 2015, 08:33:34 PM

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:10:55 AM

I like gold design 3 by iawgoM and silver design 9 by litecoincollector   Grin
The designs are very interesting
Coinographic (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 12:38:31 PM

Firstly we want to apologize for the delay in response here, we realize this is unacceptable.

The company is having cash flow problems at the moment.  We invested 10’s 1000’s into our litecoin collection and currently we have been unable to sell them (even at cost price).

We have full intentions to complete this contest and develop the bitcoins that were designed by the winning members of this competition but currently we are unable to complete this competition.

As soon as we sell some of our existing stock and generate some cash flow we will be in touch with the winning members of this competition and pay the prizes as promised and begin the development of the coins.

Whilst we understand this is not an ideal situation, it’s impossible for us to do anything else other than wait at this stage.

Thank you
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:26:50 PM

May I suggest you find a way to cut costs, and offer the next coins as special orders?  Though not ideal for buyers, it means you don't have to hold inventory.   Or you could just have a few in inventory, then replenish as needed.

If you greatly lowered your golds, you might get some more orders.

Also consider a small deposit and the rest held in escrow, so people could feel comfortable now knowing your cash flow issues.  Otherwise you may have problems getting future preorders where people have to wait.

I also suggest more frequent updates to the community going forward.

Just a few suggestions if it helps.  I think your coins are beautiful and want to see your company continue making more.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Coinographic (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 04:11:33 PM

May I suggest you find a way to cut costs, and offer the next coins as special orders?  Though not ideal for buyers, it means you don't have to hold inventory.   Or you could just have a few in inventory, then replenish as needed.

If you greatly lowered your golds, you might get some more orders.

Also consider a small deposit and the rest held in escrow, so people could feel comfortable now knowing your cash flow issues.  Otherwise you may have problems getting future preorders where people have to wait.

I also suggest more frequent updates to the community going forward.

Just a few suggestions if it helps.  I think your coins are beautiful and want to see your company continue making more.

We cant lower the price of the golds as believe it or not there is not much profit in them.  We are however giving away free litecoins with gold orders as per our offer thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=911946.0
jcoin200

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:01:30 PM

Firstly we want to apologize for the delay in response here, we realize this is unacceptable.

The company is having cash flow problems at the moment.  We invested 10’s 1000’s into our litecoin collection and currently we have been unable to sell them (even at cost price).

We have full intentions to complete this contest and develop the bitcoins that were designed by the winning members of this competition but currently we are unable to complete this competition.

As soon as we sell some of our existing stock and generate some cash flow we will be in touch with the winning members of this competition and pay the prizes as promised and begin the development of the coins.

Whilst we understand this is not an ideal situation, it’s impossible for us to do anything else other than wait at this stage.

Thank you

I can have sympathy there, I lost some too trying to deal with litecoins, I think a lot of people were fooled when they shot up to $45/$50.  Now I stay away from any and all "alt-coins".

With that said though, the contest should have been postponed or still open to voting until it was able to be completed.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:21:23 PM

Thank you

Been asking for a few days over email for you to fund one of the 25 LTC coins, no response...
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:21:05 PM

Sigh...I thought this might happen  Lips sealed

Instead of getting the prize immediately after the results were published, with today's BTC price, it is worth 350 USD less... Sad
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:15:01 PM

Sigh...I thought this might happen  Lips sealed

Instead of getting the prize immediately after the results were published, with today's BTC price, it is worth 350 USD less... Sad

I guess that is the next question should the contest only be liable for the bitcoin or the fiat equivalent. Most would argue that the BTC amount should stay the same as the price could have gone up just as much as it could have gone down.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:45:31 PM

Hope it wont take too long to get the btc to pay all the designers, please can the OP post a bit more frequently.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:57:13 PM

To the OP...are the 2B Silver "B" and 1B Silver "Ant" still being made?  If so, what's the expected completion date?  Many people have pre paid.

From your post, I understand the new coins from this contest haven't started production.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: