Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cast Your Vote for your favourite Physical Bitcoin Designs – Ends 18th November  (Read 21512 times)
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:30:06 PM

I wanted to make a statement to update everyone on the situation with Coinographic…

Before going into an explanation I want to state clearly for the record that Coinographic was never set up as a scam.  We tried our best to start a company within the digital currency world because we believed in what we were doing and believed in Digital currency.  We worked hard to try and create a product that we believed would appeal to all.

An unfortunate chain of events has led us to a situation where we can no longer operate as a business.  Low volume sales, coupled with a large decline in the value of digital currency have left the business crippled.

Coinographic also lost its main investor at the end of November 2013.  We have tried hard to secure additional finance to keep the company alive but have failed in our attempts.

It is with great regret that I must announce we will be closing down the company.

We have no intention of leaving our customers that pre-ordered or have outstanding issues with orders out of pocket. 

Whilst we are unable to issue refunds in digital currency, we are able to issue refunds in stock from our Litecoin collection.

Over the coming days (4th February Latest) we will be implementing a form on our website that pre-ordering customers can fill out and choose the coins they would like to the value of their pre-order as a refund.

We will also have another form in place for anyone who has any missing orders, unfunded coins or any other issues.

We WILL deal with any order or issue filed with us via our web form within 48 hours.

It’s a very messy situation and we want to deal with things in the best way possible for all concerned.

I can’t apologise enough to everyone concerned and know first-hand what it feels like to invest hard earned digital currency in a product only for it never to appear. 

We will update this post as soon as the form is in place on our website

Thank you

Thanks for posting this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:59:07 PM

I wanted to make a statement to update everyone on the situation with Coinographic…

Before going into an explanation I want to state clearly for the record that Coinographic was never set up as a scam.  We tried our best to start a company within the digital currency world because we believed in what we were doing and believed in Digital currency.  We worked hard to try and create a product that we believed would appeal to all.

An unfortunate chain of events has led us to a situation where we can no longer operate as a business.  Low volume sales, coupled with a large decline in the value of digital currency have left the business crippled.

Coinographic also lost its main investor at the end of November 2013.  We have tried hard to secure additional finance to keep the company alive but have failed in our attempts.

It is with great regret that I must announce we will be closing down the company.

We have no intention of leaving our customers that pre-ordered or have outstanding issues with orders out of pocket.  

Whilst we are unable to issue refunds in digital currency, we are able to issue refunds in stock from our Litecoin collection.

Over the coming days (4th February Latest) we will be implementing a form on our website that pre-ordering customers can fill out and choose the coins they would like to the value of their pre-order as a refund.

We will also have another form in place for anyone who has any missing orders, unfunded coins or any other issues.

We WILL deal with any order or issue filed with us via our web form within 48 hours.

It’s a very messy situation and we want to deal with things in the best way possible for all concerned.

I can’t apologise enough to everyone concerned and know first-hand what it feels like to invest hard earned digital currency in a product only for it never to appear.  

We will update this post as soon as the form is in place on our website

Thank you

To be clear you are saying that once the we form is up, 48 hrs from then all customer issues will be resolved.
?

Curious how you plan to repay people (including design contest winners) with your litecoin silver coins? The rate at which you value them may not appeal to your customers to be compensation. But I could be wrong.

If I was expecting a 2 oz gold coin loaded with 5 BTC I wouldn't settle for say several of your litecoin silver coins.

Perhaps people who are owed can chime in on this as the layout conversion rate of the debt owed to each customer vs what you will give them in terms of your silver coins is not known yet.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:32:30 AM

@Coinographic I believe you should have an open dialogue with your customers. This posting once in 2-4 weeks is simply unacceptable. People have sent you money for products you do not have or have and have not shipped or have not funded. People deserve a chance to get answers directly from you publicly. This open dialogue should also consist of people suggesting what their compensation for waiting should be plus what they paid you which they are still owed.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

CryptoCobaine1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:47:35 AM

So will they not be manafactured ?
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:46:49 PM

Reposting this from ltctalk.

A user had purchased coins, told they were funded, then now it appears they are not funded since Nov 2014.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24490.0

Coinographic <admin@coinographic.com>
11/28/14

to me
Sorry for the delay – all 5 coins are now funded

Sent: 21 November 2014 21:33
To: admin@coinographic.com
Subject: Unique Shipping Number for coins received

I took this as all 5 of my25LTC bull coins being funded. dammit Im so pissed . Plus im out a 2 BTC silver coin that I pre ordered too.

Someone should make a thread on this forum and btctalk where people can compile a list of orders, unfunded coins, and unpaid bounties so that way everyone is on the same page.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:19:02 PM

I guess the next question is how honest were they up until now...

We are expecting to ship our bitcoin collection end of Jan / Early February. Your free coins will be shipped immediately after ordering and your bitcoins will be shipped the moment they are in stock.

@Coinographic, were you lying when you posted this?

If they are supposed to be in production then they should be paid for right? Production should be paid for if they were expected to be done at end of Jan early Feb.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:21:57 PM

If you have proof of your claim perhaps you may want to open a scammer accusation thread and present your facts, assuming you aren't getting any responses from them.

Smoothie having something to say about our business again?? Surprise, surprise!

Without fail you are always there to jump in and try and stir any problems you can for us...  People are not stupid and your motives are clear!

We are not going anywhere and i'm afraid you will have to put up with our competition for a long time to come. Why don't you concentrate on your own business and stay out of ours?

Were you lying about this as well?

To be clear this was concerning a user who had posted and spoken to me about their coins not being delivered/funded.

I've always welcomed competition as it is healthy for the market. But when people do shady things I have no hesitation on calling it out.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:46:12 PM

The public was led to believe that Coinographic had already put the bitcoin designs into production long ago (since early November I believe).

If they actually did put them into production why can't they still operate their business?

If they are having people prepay before the coins get made then they should still be able to take a cut (for profit) and send the rest to the mint to have the coins made.

Not sure where they "can't" continue operation.

This should be explained by them as it is now sounding more like a ponzi type situation where they took in customer orders and robbed peter to pay paul and now they are short on funds to fill existing orders and fund coins or pay design contest bounties.

Supposedly their investor pulled out. But if the investor did that in the end of november they should have already started the 2 BTC 2 oz gold coin production so the investor would not be able to pull out completely as they have funds tied up in the company.

The way this is all transpiring is starting create more questions than it answers.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:29:20 AM

Their site is still operational for taking in funds for preorders for coins they will never have...not a good thing.

Coinographic Ltd (100%) Log In

Invoice Created, Awaiting Your Payment
Your invoice is created, all that remains is to send your coins to the seller.
Thank you for using CoinPayments.net!

What now?
Send 3.54980000 BTC to address 17dEBp7zPmdN2nWo9DJiZ1aQYxHbP3b9Yc (Make sure to send enough to cover any coin transaction fees!)

Notes:
a) You will need to initiate the payment using your software or online wallet and copy/paste the address and payment amount into it. We will email you when all funds have been received.

b) You have 3 hours for us to receive confirmed funds. If you send funds that don't confirm by the timeout contact us with the information below and CoinPayments.net will send you a refund:
  i) The transaction ID: 11c27167d046c61443cecb4adbecad494a6d46b76b319b8192068a8c900e3820
  ii) A payment address to send the funds to.
  iii) This verification code: c9a2b673da27c018a7abed55b8a01a42 (to verify that you are the transaction sender).

After sending payment, review the status of your transaction on this page. Once the payment is confirmed several times in the block chain, the payment will be completed and the merchant will be notified. The confirmation process usually takes 30-45 minutes but varies based on the coin's target block time and number of block confirms required. The status page is available for the next 30 days.

Return to Seller's Website.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:47:00 PM

Their site is still operational for taking in funds for preorders for coins they will never have...not a good thing.

Coinographic Ltd (100%) Log In

Invoice Created, Awaiting Your Payment
Your invoice is created, all that remains is to send your coins to the seller.
Thank you for using CoinPayments.net!

What now?
Send 3.54980000 BTC to address 17dEBp7zPmdN2nWo9DJiZ1aQYxHbP3b9Yc (Make sure to send enough to cover any coin transaction fees!)

Notes:
a) You will need to initiate the payment using your software or online wallet and copy/paste the address and payment amount into it. We will email you when all funds have been received.

b) You have 3 hours for us to receive confirmed funds. If you send funds that don't confirm by the timeout contact us with the information below and CoinPayments.net will send you a refund:
  i) The transaction ID: 11c27167d046c61443cecb4adbecad494a6d46b76b319b8192068a8c900e3820
  ii) A payment address to send the funds to.
  iii) This verification code: c9a2b673da27c018a7abed55b8a01a42 (to verify that you are the transaction sender).

After sending payment, review the status of your transaction on this page. Once the payment is confirmed several times in the block chain, the payment will be completed and the merchant will be notified. The confirmation process usually takes 30-45 minutes but varies based on the coin's target block time and number of block confirms required. The status page is available for the next 30 days.

Return to Seller's Website.

Yes, I checked i too.

Coinographic please change this on your website.
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:59:29 PM

No it's not a good thing.  Although they may say they "intend" to use these sales of existing stock to fill other orders/repay prepaid orders, it doesn't look like they are being 100% open.  If they knew their main investor pulled out months ago and it truly put the companies future at stake, operations should have been halted immediately and people should have been notified that presales may not be able to be completed or hold all preorder btc in escrow.

It also seems like its now been a game to see how long this can go, I'm starting to think the excuses (CEO was "ill", computer data loss, etc) were just made up to buy them time.

I won't go so far as to call them a scam company, as their designs that were minted looked nice, but clearly the past few months have shown they cannot handle the operations of the business.
Mart9275

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:00:40 PM

Hi Mark,

Martin here. I assume this goes for me as well. I hate to call you out in public like this in these sad times, but since you have been ignoring my mails for many weeks now you leave me with no choice.

So please PM or mail me ASAP.

Thanks.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:30:02 PM

This is a warning to the community against buying anything from Coinographic ( http://www.coinographic.com/ ) !!!

Mark (the owner) has posted on this forum that he is closing down his company ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938192.msg10291741#msg10291741 ), but he has not yet taken down his website where one can still buy his coins. It seems that he has run out of money and that he can neither deliver all the coins that people have already ordered or even just refund the money.

And as if that isn't bad enough in itself, some customers are now coming forward and saying that coins they have bought and received back in October 2014 are NOT even funded with Litecoins though Mark claimed they were!

I have done design work for Mark and he owes me money as well. I can live with that, I only lost time and my good name by putting it on the products of Marks fraudulent company. But I would hate to see people still pay and buy coins that they will clearly never receive. Damn I wish I had known that I wasn't the only person he owed money so this could have been brought to light earlier and maybe saved others from putting money in this black hole.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM COINOGRAPHIC!!!

If you have already bought and received coins from Coinographic please check to see if your coins are in fact funded or not. If not, or if you have pre-paid and not yet received anything, please report in this thread so we can start to get an idea of how much he actually owes people in the community and for how long he has been doing this.

Please post how much and for what he owes you.

I'll start. For designing and rendering he owes me:

- 1500 EUR in bitcoins
- One fully funded gold 1BTC coin (sold for 8.9978 BTC on his site)
- One fully funded silver 1BTC coin (sold for 2.4011 BTC on his site)

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 11:35:58 PM

That is a very very bad sign. I will have to update my trust rating based on this new information. Man, it sucks to see a company go down like this.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:37:27 PM

This is a warning to the community against buying anything from Coinographic ( http://www.coinographic.com/ ) !!!

Mark (the owner) has posted on this forum that he is closing down his company ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938192.msg10291741#msg10291741 ), but he has not yet taken down his website where one can still buy his coins. It seems that he has run out of money and that he can neither deliver all the coins that people have already ordered or even just refund the money.

And as if that isn't bad enough in itself, some customers are now coming forward and saying that coins they have bought and received back in October 2014 are NOT even funded with Litecoins though Mark claimed they were!

I have done design work for Mark and he owes me money as well. I can live with that, I only lost time and my good name by putting it on the products of Marks fraudulent company. But I would hate to see people still pay and buy coins that they will clearly never receive. Damn I wish I had known that I wasn't the only person he owed money so this could have been brought to light earlier and maybe saved others from putting money in this black hole.

If you have already bought and received coins from Coinographic please check to see if your coins are in fact funded or not. If not, or if you have pre-paid and not yet received anything, please report in this thread so we can start to get an idea of how much he actually owes people in the community and for how long he has been doing this.

- 1500 EUR in bitcoins

Link to this thread please?
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 11:39:59 PM

Here you go.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:40:48 PM

- 1500 EUR in bitcoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=942255.msg10322964#msg10322964

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:56:19 PM

That is a very very bad sign. I will have to update my trust rating based on this new information. Man, it sucks to see a company go down like this.

I agree. When they first started out I actually liked their approach and products...but it turned south for me from their first auction on Litecointalk.org where they handled themselves poorly.

From there it was all down hill (at least from my perspective).

The whole preorder model was also what turned me off.

Now this...

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Sarahiko

Activity: 772

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:41:56 AM

So this means that the bounty from previous contest  are not going to be paid.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:00:06 AM

Guess not.  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: