Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zerovert - First Truly & Only Anonymous Coin with Zerocoin | Mandatory Upgrade !  (Read 50926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:56:58 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 10:09:31 PM by Coolstoryteller

seems way better than sdc already

"seems"

zerocoin helps with traceability but it doesn't hide the amounts per transactions or prevent leakage from addresses. One of the main reasons why ZC devs are focusing on zerocash not zerocoin and one of the main reasons why sdc is not using zerocoin in shadowcash.

That aside. Best of luck to this project the goal is financial privacy and if the devs here are putting on honest effort into moving that forward then hats off to you. One thing you can't honest effort with zerocoin is proof of a trustless setup and without an open source codebase you will need an independent audit to prove the trustless claim. I'm looking forward to seeing progress on that front.

Best of luck.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:01:51 PM

lol sdc zk is far easier then this bangup! You just hate sdc because some of its community crushed your shitcoins market by exposing the vaporware. Lets get that very clear! They in no way represent Shadows far superior tech! Zerovert is a daemon with manual inputs and no anonymous transactions on the blockchain but a massive premine!! yeah way better!
FuegoTropicalArrrrrrriiii

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:02:28 PM

I've read the entire thread and though it does look very interesting, the premine is so big I find it worrisome.  I know devs also need to make money, so how about setting up an escrow that pays slowly on development?
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:02:33 PM

It's pretty obvious this is a scam for a few easy BTC.
Then don't buy it. If it's a scam, they'll fade away. Unless you have proof?

Hard to prove it's fake when he hasn't released the source to be examined.
Hard to prove it's real when he hasn't released the source to be examined.

I agree with you, and advocate that you don't spend any money on it then, if that makes you feel uncomfortable.

I'm in the same boat as you here, don't forget that.

This is not just about spending money on it, you are justifying, stupidly, a massive premine on the basis "if you don't like it don't buy it" which is stupid. This has so much more to do with allowing this poxy crap to exist in the way you twits continue to condone it!

Premine=problems. It already is a problem, ignoring it is reckless! devs get paid by vc when they have proper working tech they don't get money before that nor should they unless someone choses to fund them. Its just wrong and comes with massive issues like such!

We are having a few issues with this it was dumped on us yesterday and we are trying to debunk it which we cant because there are no anonymous transactions taking place on the network yet so hold your horses, be careful and look at the things people are saying in a different light instead of placing it in fud every fucking time like a moron!

Trusting someone to hold so much of a premine in the beginning is TRUST...something we should be moving away from, its highly unnecessary and bitcoin and litecoin prove that! And its something that this tech represents at its very core!

As of right now this system does not work. It is not 100% zero knowledge without exploits until proven. There is no zerocoins spent on the blockchain yet and taco and many of us are bringing up issues we know of with their implied implementation yet we are not getting many responses just yet but rest assured we will get to the bottom of this. So instead of attacking people who are out to figure it out properly please just kick back and enjoy the answers we are given!!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:08:25 PM

So the block explorer says the money supply is 211250.06000000 at hight 202  1st block held 84000 as did the second block and the third block held 42k My calculations say 211990 not the stated 211250.06000000

Code:
      Height      Difficulty    Network (gh/s)          Size (kB)        Transactions                  Total Sent (ZER)       Timestamp             Coin Supply (ZER)
       202           27.30829457       0.12                   0.2                 1                   10.00000000          5th Nov 2014 16:56:53           211250.06000000

Anyhow it is not uncommon for a block explorer to be somewhat incorrect but in this case its strange. I still cant find any zerocoins minted can anyone else because that might help explain it?

here is a script

Code:
export ZEROVERTD="./Zerovertd-64-linux"

export height=`$ZEROVERTD getblockcount`
export i=1

while [ $i -le $height ]
do
  HASH=`$ZEROVERTD getblockhash $i`
  echo "-----------------------------------------------------------------------"
  echo block: $i hash: $HASH
  echo "-----------------------------------------------------------------------"
  BLOCK=`$ZEROVERTD getblock $HASH`
  TRANSACTIONS=`echo $BLOCK|sed -e 's/.*\("tx" : [ \[ ,".0-9a-zA-Z\]* ]\).*/\1/g' -e 's/"tx" : \[ \| \]//g'`
  TRANSACTIONS=`echo $TRANSACTIONS|awk -F, '{for(i=1;i<=NF;i++) {gsub(/ |"/, "", $i); print $i}}'`
  echo Transactions:

for tx in $TRANSACTIONS
  do
    echo $tx
    $ZEROVERTD getrawtransaction $tx 1
  done
  let i+=1
done
everything_zen

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:08:52 PM

Come merge mine ZeroVTC + VTC with us at Simple Multi!

stratum+tcp://ca.simplemulti.com:3343
stratum+tcp://ca.simplemulti.com:3344

Make your username your desired payout address - and make sure to set a payout address for your ZeroVTC on your account settings page!

BanditryAndLoot

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:25:35 PM

This is not just about spending money on it, you are justifying, stupidly, a massive premine on the basis "if you don't like it don't buy it" which is stupid. This has so much more to do with allowing this poxy crap to exist in the way you twits continue to condone it!
Got it, we're all playing with magic internet money in 2014 with quantum computing and total surveillance right around the corner anyways, with absolutely no way to fully subvert it, and I'm the idiot. Yes, foolish me for passing the time until the inevitable happens.

Premine=problems. It already is a problem, ignoring it is reckless! devs get paid by vc when they have proper working tech they don't get money before that nor should they unless someone choses to fund them. Its just wrong and comes with massive issues like such!
You're putting words in my mouth. I've not ignored it one single bit. Nobody should. Actually, I think the statement 'the worst that can happen economically is the price is low for months' addresses that specifically, if they intend to sell it in the next few months. Your opinion that premines are wrong is your opinion. Personally, I'm not against it. I'm really not. I'd rather see developers get paid than investors any and every day of the week, even if that means it's a single satoshi coin long forgotten, because at least then assholes don't see the need to 'revive' it until much longer after it's become not relevant. If they want a kill switch for a year or two, fine by me, especially if they crank out a working product. If people want to wait till it's open source to fork it for a 'fair' version, fine by me. Why? Because these are economic terms, and have shit all to do with the technical ones.

We are having a few issues with this it was dumped on us yesterday and we are trying to debunk it which we cant because there are no anonymous transactions taking place on the network yet so hold your horses, be careful and look at the things people are saying in a different light instead of placing it in fud every fucking time like a moron!
If I thought you were fudding, I've got a grey list for that. You're not on it, and neither is anyone else besides three people, and a whole lot of shitcoin developers. The people, I tell them, the developers, I do not.
Either way, if the dev wants to dump the premine, I've already said how I feel about that above.

Trusting someone to hold so much of a premine in the beginning is TRUST...something we should be moving away from, its highly unnecessary and bitcoin and litecoin prove that! And its something that this tech represents at its very core!
Wrong. Trust begins when the developer shows up for weeks explaining themselves over and over again, it's not some 'instantaneous' moment when I download the binary, or click 'buy' on the market. It takes months to build trust, and I agree with you that the premine is part of that, but to say that trust is absent in all of these currencies because of the presence or lack of a premine is a total fallacy. I feel we have different opinions on that.
As of right now this system does not work. It is not 100% zero knowledge without exploits until proven. There is no zerocoins spent on the blockchain yet and taco and many of us are bringing up issues we know of with their implied implementation yet we are not getting many responses just yet but rest assured we will get to the bottom of this. So instead of attacking people who are out to figure it out properly please just kick back and enjoy the answers we are given!!
They're replying a decent amount. It's a lot of information that can't be shot off in a sentence or two. To say it doesn't work after 5 hours of playing with it, especially when people like Taco are playing around with the software is crazy. I'm not saying there aren't issues, you're putting words in my mouth again .. but hey I get it, not many people are replying to you yet. Just, ease off a little bit maybe? I just got my first coins confirmed and I'm trying to play with the zerocoin minting as well. I'm not trying to attack anyone here, please quote to me what you thought was an attack? I just want to play with some software here, I turned my desktops into disposable ones just to do this Cheesy

And it's only at the end of fall, that we discover it was naught but the wind that knew when one particular leaf was to fall from one particular tree, only to land in one distinct spot .. to be left for an eternity, and waste its time in a wait sublime. C0A2A1C4
Clyze

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Invest in your future.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:26:41 PM

Great, watching this.

Invest in your future.
allcrypt

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 10:40:14 PM

Tried to add ZeroVert to AllCrypt.com but without a proper gthub repository, unfortunately, we can't do it.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
poiuty

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:01:10 PM

So, how install p2pool merged vtc and zer?

When -> solo mine. Can`t getinfo, or other command.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59491914/logs/strace-zerocoin.txt

And why it is not open source?
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:14:32 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 11:32:16 PM by LongAndShort

Got it, we're all playing with magic internet money in 2014 with quantum computing and total surveillance right around the corner anyways, with absolutely no way to fully subvert it, and I'm the idiot. Yes, foolish me for passing the time until the inevitable happens.

You're putting words in my mouth. I've not ignored it one single bit. Nobody should. Actually, I think the statement 'the worst that can happen economically is the price is low for months' addresses that specifically, if they intend to sell it in the next few months. Your opinion that premines are wrong is your opinion. Personally, I'm not against it. I'm really not. I'd rather see developers get paid than investors any and every day of the week, even if that means it's a single satoshi coin long forgotten, because at least then assholes don't see the need to 'revive' it until much longer after it's become not relevant. If they want a kill switch for a year or two, fine by me, especially if they crank out a working product. If people want to wait till it's open source to fork it for a 'fair' version, fine by me. Why? Because these are economic terms, and have shit all to do with the technical ones.

If I thought you were fudding, I've got a grey list for that. You're not on it, and neither is anyone else besides three people, and a whole lot of shitcoin developers. The people, I tell them, the developers, I do not.
Either way, if the dev wants to dump the premine, I've already said how I feel about that above.

Wrong. Trust begins when the developer shows up for weeks explaining themselves over and over again, it's not some 'instantaneous' moment when I download the binary, or click 'buy' on the market. It takes months to build trust, and I agree with you that the premine is part of that, but to say that trust is absent in all of these currencies because of the presence or lack of a premine is a total fallacy. I feel we have different opinions on that.
They're replying a decent amount. It's a lot of information that can't be shot off in a sentence or two. To say it doesn't work after 5 hours of playing with it, especially when people like Taco are playing around with the software is crazy. I'm not saying there aren't issues, you're putting words in my mouth again .. but hey I get it, not many people are replying to you yet. Just, ease off a little bit maybe? I just got my first coins confirmed and I'm trying to play with the zerocoin minting as well. I'm not trying to attack anyone here, please quote to me what you thought was an attack? I just want to play with some software here, I turned my desktops into disposable ones just to do this Cheesy

Please accept my deepest apologies you copped the brunt of something you really shouldn't have. I can see from a mile away you're interested in the tech. I was distracted at the time of reading you post and again i apologise.

I'm very protective of this tech and this space, i cop a lot of heat for it (expected) and i cracked, finally, sorry. All i see with premine is a ways to bring a lot of unnecessary issues in the future when people are heavily invested and have much more to lose in both their time and money. If they don't do what people like with it. Which sounds stupid, i know but it does happen in every premined coin i've seen to date!

Most of us learn't our lessons long ago but people arn't accepting of the culture legacy. They class it all as fud until they get hurt and move on or see the light and learn their own lesson. That is not a justification to say they need to get burnt to learn so let them either i believe. its not an excuse to condone it or support it. pro vs con its unnecessary. I believe this is deeper and all the signs of this project stink imo but im yet to be, yet willing to be proven wrong.

I'm really interested in the tech and hope they have nailed it but i'm extremely dubious and i don't agree that they warrant holding such a large premine right from the beginning, especially when they just released the info yesterday. I don't care who they flipping are, its not the right thing to do and has nothing to do with the trust you were referring my post to. This trust is 100% from the start and we don't have any source code. Thats the difference here, trusted devs earn it but if they have closed source and a premine its extremely risky and highly unnecessary.. Fact is vert devs implemented something that wreaks of a gimmik i'm not convinced they are competent to implement it well enough and to have solved the ton of issues that reside with it. I'm yet to be proven wrong and willing of course but i'm not confident with the way they have been communicating with us assuming its been such an easy implementation: alarms me and id like to dig deeper with them for better understanding of what they have actually done to achieve this and what hurdles they encountered and how they solved them. If its good you get funded its that simple but what these guys did was pay themselves first and earn trust later it doesn't and wont and shouldn't work like that. It severely limits the project from the minute it launches.

Please let me know when you mint take note of the process, resource usage and the times please i have a feeling its going to take hours to mint and minutes to verify. Setting up a private testnet shortly.

I do believe this is very alpha and i find it irresponsible of the devs not to issue a disclosure on that. There are so many issues with zerocoin it is extremely hard to believe they nailed it like this. Hopefully in time we can understand it better and accept the way they have come about all of this but be warned this is a scary project to invest in right now. I think the premine should/could be used as collateral to lend enough money for them to get an audit. That or one of their VC/supporters fund it!

I encourage people to open the tesnet node and start pressure testing the zerocoin minting and spending before attempting many on the mainnet with with your hard mined/bought coins
torpedo

Activity: 268
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 11:30:47 PM

looks interesting, will keep an eye on this coin.
BanditryAndLoot

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:50:49 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 12:35:54 AM by BanditryAndLoot

I'm very protective of this tech and this space

If it all comes tumbling down, I'll be right there with a pitchfork too! Gonna have to hope for the best for now though, everything else this week and last week ended up on my grey list Cheesy

Sorry if I seemed harsh! I guess we all mostly fear for the worst..

Please let me know when you mint take note of the process, resource usage and the times please i have a feeling its going to take hours to mint and minutes to verify. Setting up a private testnet shortly.

I do believe this is very alpha and i find it irresponsible of the devs not to issue a disclosure on that. There are so many issues with zerocoin it is extremely hard to believe they nailed it like this. Hopefully in time we can understand it better and accept the way they have come about all of this but be warned this is a scary project to invest in right now. I think the premine should/could be used as collateral to lend enough money for them to get an audit. That or one of their VC/supporters fund it!

I encourage people to open the tesnet node and start pressure testing the zerocoin minting and spending before attempting many on the mainnet with with your hard mined/bought coins

Yeah, I think alpha software should be claimed as well, keeps the stress levels down.

Here's what I've gotten. I started by sending 5 to myself from my main wallet, and right now got .95 back in the main wallet, for what looks like fees totaling .04 for the ZC tx, and .01 for the first bulk 5 transaction. Only the last txid shows up in the explorer:

Code:
17:51:14

Welcome to the zerovert RPC console.
Use up and down arrows to navigate history, and Ctrl-L to clear screen.
Type help for an overview of available commands.

17:51:47

mintzerocoin

17:51:53

cf6901416cddf5c30b17b593371f57e570474a08690c34961bae5fd5bf3814f6899f4d8aeb6a2bd96f444ee1efddf115e6296dcf2afc7b111a9fc365d11a00fbb326fc1d6bb5d331003239c61e3dc05cbe72115ba9e3afdf11d24b075ab5a018d0cda40023573fd7557d8d69d9c428256777c133250b09e679788754039009af

17:52:17

spendzerocoin

17:52:23

1e80aeb9216efbbb0e8ead0515a1065f0b7ce48ff80f8f1c7f91198bbdc18d55

17:53:00

mintzerocoin

17:53:02

6fcd2e2f4666e27d8bec51230958ed4e1dd296a05986372661ad90870c3df3707ec1f72ca5ef33ab522d11991cf51802702629dda70c203e6df52942faff5e49747cb66e521a673328cd6af203f468f083715b971e99fe2464ad57bb3eb51fc0e8ff97cb6ae0d3babeabc2f84bbe7b22f2ae64c3f77c909624f65ddc98ba3ecf

17:53:14

spendzerocoin

17:53:20

381dd253eeb802ad93ad0581aa404d0b79a163fd5eab491cd782802b9b4c8f87

17:53:27

mintzerocoin

17:53:30

1e3c6e5183b41e0270a270b0374d6d5aec6d86de400a401bcc2943490efd0b962d2215cc5aa3ad5071d1495234d466c387f2046806540a7e66c19c62eaa7930e1e4f9d4cebc062751cd114125d4d7d2ad85b650f67aa350ddc2b6504ad22dd9fb18bb9b988984aeeb67754383bf2f73f1b29de21ed4e28572d4169de3ddb5a81

17:53:36

spendzerocoin

17:53:42

e29d2c3aca428e6aee74589cf2ae4523c64cd515a374c9abf8bf21576f2f911c

17:53:58

mintzerocoin

17:54:02

8b936c9735a5295be19c18f5b7cbb5e47eb9f01b73f7b0fc455ad6b9c6babf638b5a5916fd5c5f6103b2e1c75e25a0407cb65dea8a0078064c2908cdb126e419bdc3545188a5d813f4f1447f25d7271bde4b9465f713ff2cb5654d39ed990386ccd15011ba52946d0647c59c684e8cba0f939a92b1e31cd90dccc1159625a127

17:54:08

spendzerocoin

17:54:17

7abf900a91fadff5ac42d61184f6d29fc2f21ee47fafc9be1c8f5636256c7a47

17:54:56

listtransactions

17:54:56

[
{
"account" : "ass",
"address" : "a9bRn1QB59jsURzg9PiADdh8SRNqWc4VBw",
"category" : "receive",
"amount" : 5.00000000,
"confirmations" : 7,
"blockhash" : "b50ecd381b7cfb759ca05be85443154f25d4748673ca38433be218c03fdd60e4",
"blockindex" : 1,
"blocktime" : 1415225267,
"txid" : "fe859323c0a70ec2b7a7ae0219af8b3c023434d42653590eb9377fa6abfa9fdd",
"normtxid" : "279328b9e20d85744c8a920afe2c0f3043c8de3c30e47be5a2b7074d66a9afe2",
"time" : 1415225267,
"timereceived" : 1415225267
},
{
"account" : "",
"category" : "send",
"amount" : -1.00000000,
"fee" : -0.01000000,
"confirmations" : 2,
"blockhash" : "70a07b84f8adc3beb37dd3e7512e612f0f71c6bbe3e4d9995d59db0e8312433b",
"blockindex" : 5,
"blocktime" : 1415228063,
"txid" : "ebbcf2589158d90e28db930dba15ce9ce955ff93ac130dbd11d17a2fa4412644",
"normtxid" : "42b4d9492d186d6fa4162e464b388e60b118b8f4fc292f6ea0f0f30cfccfacd2",
"time" : 1415227911,
"timereceived" : 1415227911
},
{
"address" : "aLp4hZz8SPMX7veon99FyfPChiaZAayf5J",
"amount" : 1.00000000,
"blockhash" : "70a07b84f8adc3beb37dd3e7512e612f0f71c6bbe3e4d9995d59db0e8312433b",
"blockindex" : 1,
"txid" : "1e80aeb9216efbbb0e8ead0515a1065f0b7ce48ff80f8f1c7f91198bbdc18d55",
"normtxid" : "7eded5ddd07a256be20a95d1f07adca36188deb6ec802f74e3868af122fa30eb",
"time" : 1415227943,
"timereceived" : 1415227943
},
{
"blockindex" : 6,
"txid" : "107ee4eb12ba022b75b400fa50ddf50dc631243d083094ba0530469c72fdd34b",
"normtxid" : "0b0f957bfdc2bedd8efa679dc635a6ac68703cd9b02a09dc18c152672c01fc47",
"time" : 1415227983,
"timereceived" : 1415227983
},
{
"address" : "a5NNCLN4fLipe5Dwmt5GY8Rk6siYrWemDc",
"blockindex" : 2,
"txid" : "381dd253eeb802ad93ad0581aa404d0b79a163fd5eab491cd782802b9b4c8f87",
"normtxid" : "a251c12206c2608006acba8bf4ed9b1d3bca85c53d8ec280272785ce629f1e86",
"time" : 1415228001,
"timereceived" : 1415228001
},
{
"blockindex" : 7,
"txid" : "875d98608fc95a417cfe68f13176f08ae2c303a8b5e452131cf33024fade0952",
"normtxid" : "2025879a4b443a32e335162b104157b8f0152bbb98b696ca6ab4c2fe17823168",
"time" : 1415228010,
"timereceived" : 1415228010
},
{
"address" : "aMNG37csWNSrs5fasPJPrML9qxutwg6m7K",
"blockindex" : 4,
"txid" : "e29d2c3aca428e6aee74589cf2ae4523c64cd515a374c9abf8bf21576f2f911c",
"normtxid" : "fb209716f8d52d0003c94cd26c86a14816ea73b7c175101e976b3ad01f4fa7f7",
"time" : 1415228023,
"timereceived" : 1415228023
},
{
"blockindex" : 8,
"txid" : "d95cb4b80b251de0579664da5365584ac7b1bf0ab9f1306cc5b7d7079af9a971",
"normtxid" : "3a7e5bc5d5aba2c1773ba6a15687f15aba41287846a3382ef50ee796d4676a05",
"time" : 1415228042,
"timereceived" : 1415228042
},
{
"address" : "aGJTFQHNRfnmH8obgahpuVww1ayivTSySJ",
"blockindex" : 3,
"txid" : "7abf900a91fadff5ac42d61184f6d29fc2f21ee47fafc9be1c8f5636256c7a47",
"normtxid" : "c27ec5ec4c0ac15b4076790ff4e9a6cb60b70ab9824205065c34393b94878cbb",
"time" : 1415228058,
"timereceived" : 1415228058
}
]

18:02:44

getnewaddress

18:02:44

aFnVrHQDWXLUqysTXTLqfA84857YsTLqMn

18:21:48

createrawtransaction '[{"txid":1e80aeb9216efbbb0e8ead0515a1065f0b7ce48ff80f8f1c7f91198bbdc18d55,"vout":0}]' '{"aC832Pev758jR7FZtDEkHeGGeLMcuwCVRP":.99,"aFnVrHQDWXLUqysTXTLqfA84857YsTLqMn":.01}'

18:21:48

Error: Error parsing JSON:[{"txid":1e80aeb9216efbbb0e8ead0515a1065f0b7ce48ff80f8f1c7f91198bbdc18d55,"vout":0}]

18:22:47

createrawtransaction '[{"txid":"1e80aeb9216efbbb0e8ead0515a1065f0b7ce48ff80f8f1c7f91198bbdc18d55","vout":0}]' '{"aC832Pev758jR7FZtDEkHeGGeLMcuwCVRP":.99,"aFnVrHQDWXLUqysTXTLqfA84857YsTLqMn":.01}'

18:22:47

0100000001558dc1bd8b19917f1c8f0ff88fe47c0b5f06a11505ad8e0ebbfb6e21b9ae801e0000000000ffffffff02c09ee605000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac40420f00000000001976a914a54d4fda2db0bf652ee275ea3406e3a683683bc488ac00000000

18:24:00

signrawtransaction "asses"

18:24:00

argument 1 must be hexadecimal string (not 'asses') (code -8)

18:25:14

signrawtransaction "6173736573"

18:25:14

TX decode failed (code -22)

18:25:24

signrawtransaction "61 73 73 65 73"

18:25:24

argument 1 must be hexadecimal string (not '61 73 73 65 73') (code -8)

18:25:32

signrawtransaction "61"

18:25:32

TX decode failed (code -22)

18:26:55

signrawtransaction "0100000001558dc1bd8b19917f1c8f0ff88fe47c0b5f06a11505ad8e0ebbfb6e21b9ae801e0000000000ffffffff02c09ee605000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac40420f00000000001976a914a54d4fda2db0bf652ee275ea3406e3a683683bc488ac00000000"

18:26:55

{
"hex" : "0100000001558dc1bd8b19917f1c8f0ff88fe47c0b5f06a11505ad8e0ebbfb6e21b9ae801e000000006b483045022100ffc2c69fd25c9f140630fbb1665b3ad1f9357df049783de44e6172886df0bcf7022036f8bbb775149e418df7ea65849d2dd4096b7cc35a2d7d6ff6575f21b05716f00121038afa07f182c80c20ecf69b1c95223dbfcca0a99d1fe34e993041589acf0afe1dffffffff02c09ee605000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac40420f00000000001976a914a54d4fda2db0bf652ee275ea3406e3a683683bc488ac00000000",
"complete" : true
}

18:28:34

sendrawtransaction 0100000001558dc1bd8b19917f1c8f0ff88fe47c0b5f06a11505ad8e0ebbfb6e21b9ae801e000000006b483045022100ffc2c69fd25c9f140630fbb1665b3ad1f9357df049783de44e6172886df0bcf7022036f8bbb775149e418df7ea65849d2dd4096b7cc35a2d7d6ff6575f21b05716f00121038afa07f182c80c20ecf69b1c95223dbfcca0a99d1fe34e993041589acf0afe1dffffffff02c09ee605000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac40420f00000000001976a914a54d4fda2db0bf652ee275ea3406e3a683683bc488ac00000000

18:28:34

bba85550dd697666c300ad791d9166f5ad87c7a06a71e44499319373e1a8d1c6

19:02:15

getnewaddress

19:02:15

aK4CuYSqtQg6XUz6kJELskXDd6wLbbK1sj

19:03:43

createrawtransaction '[{"txid":"381dd253eeb802ad93ad0581aa404d0b79a163fd5eab491cd782802b9b4c8f87","vout":0}]' '{"aC832Pev758jR7FZtDEkHeGGeLMcuwCVRP":.95,"aK4CuYSqtQg6XUz6kJELskXDd6wLbbK1sj":.05}'

19:03:43

0100000001878f4c9b2b8082d71c49ab5efd63a1790b4d40aa8105ad93ad02b8ee53d21d380000000000ffffffff02c095a905000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac404b4c00000000001976a914c92e33604a9eaab02d994130aa285351a0edad2388ac00000000

19:04:32

signrawtransaction 0100000001878f4c9b2b8082d71c49ab5efd63a1790b4d40aa8105ad93ad02b8ee53d21d380000000000ffffffff02c095a905000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac404b4c00000000001976a914c92e33604a9eaab02d994130aa285351a0edad2388ac00000000

19:04:32

{
"hex" : "0100000001878f4c9b2b8082d71c49ab5efd63a1790b4d40aa8105ad93ad02b8ee53d21d38000000006b483045022100c43f4e03752de28255e6aa3196878d1e74803fcb64d49ba3dcc0a2ee71de5c1402206c3d6f9b568af6bb0863d3220978a8d052fc6b224b07cf6ae6447f9f178cbbba012102f6c861680bd250fe7989097fa90cdee4b4695fda0d0ee9ff18fae462f976e226ffffffff02c095a905000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac404b4c00000000001976a914c92e33604a9eaab02d994130aa285351a0edad2388ac00000000",
"complete" : true
}

19:05:14

sendrawtransaction 0100000001878f4c9b2b8082d71c49ab5efd63a1790b4d40aa8105ad93ad02b8ee53d21d38000000006b483045022100c43f4e03752de28255e6aa3196878d1e74803fcb64d49ba3dcc0a2ee71de5c1402206c3d6f9b568af6bb0863d3220978a8d052fc6b224b07cf6ae6447f9f178cbbba012102f6c861680bd250fe7989097fa90cdee4b4695fda0d0ee9ff18fae462f976e226ffffffff02c095a905000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac404b4c00000000001976a914c92e33604a9eaab02d994130aa285351a0edad2388ac00000000

19:05:14

86140ef6fd3ceb78fb2bd1618a19f8ff5e42bd16694c4bd45c5ee429fde9fba3

Other Info:

TXID'S:

1 - 1e80aeb9216efbbb0e8ead0515a1065f0b7ce48ff80f8f1c7f91198bbdc18d55
2 - 381dd253eeb802ad93ad0581aa404d0b79a163fd5eab491cd782802b9b4c8f87
3 - e29d2c3aca428e6aee74589cf2ae4523c64cd515a374c9abf8bf21576f2f911c
4 - 7abf900a91fadff5ac42d61184f6d29fc2f21ee47fafc9be1c8f5636256c7a47

GETNEWADDRESS:

1 - aFnVrHQDWXLUqysTXTLqfA84857YsTLqMn
2 - aK4CuYSqtQg6XUz6kJELskXDd6wLbbK1sj
3 -
4 -

CREATERAWTRANSACTION:

1 - 0100000001558dc1bd8b19917f1c8f0ff88fe47c0b5f06a11505ad8e0ebbfb6e21b9ae801e0000000000ffffffff02c09ee605000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac40420f00000000001976a914a54d4fda2db0bf652ee275ea3406e3a683683bc488ac00000000
2 - 0100000001878f4c9b2b8082d71c49ab5efd63a1790b4d40aa8105ad93ad02b8ee53d21d380000000000ffffffff02c095a905000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac404b4c00000000001976a914c92e33604a9eaab02d994130aa285351a0edad2388ac00000000
3 -
4 -

SIGNRAWTRANSATION

1 - "hex" : "0100000001558dc1bd8b19917f1c8f0ff88fe47c0b5f06a11505ad8e0ebbfb6e21b9ae801e000000006b483045022100ffc2c69fd25c9f140630fbb1665b3ad1f9357df049783de44e6172886df0bcf7022036f8bbb775149e418df7ea65849d2dd4096b7cc35a2d7d6ff6575f21b05716f00121038afa07f182c80c20ecf69b1c95223dbfcca0a99d1fe34e993041589acf0afe1dffffffff02c09ee605000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac40420f00000000001976a914a54d4fda2db0bf652ee275ea3406e3a683683bc488ac00000000",
2 - "hex" : "0100000001878f4c9b2b8082d71c49ab5efd63a1790b4d40aa8105ad93ad02b8ee53d21d38000000006b483045022100c43f4e03752de28255e6aa3196878d1e74803fcb64d49ba3dcc0a2ee71de5c1402206c3d6f9b568af6bb0863d3220978a8d052fc6b224b07cf6ae6447f9f178cbbba012102f6c861680bd250fe7989097fa90cdee4b4695fda0d0ee9ff18fae462f976e226ffffffff02c095a905000000001976a9147d1ebc2b3280e718b18f799120259f8b3265aeae88ac404b4c00000000001976a914c92e33604a9eaab02d994130aa285351a0edad2388ac00000000",
3 -
4 -

SENDRAWTRANSACTION

1 - bba85550dd697666c300ad791d9166f5ad87c7a06a71e44499319373e1a8d1c6
2 - 86140ef6fd3ceb78fb2bd1618a19f8ff5e42bd16694c4bd45c5ee429fde9fba3
3 -
4 -

What I'm kind of wondering is if anyone can do anything with this information?

I made 4 ZC, and have 3 left in the wallet, and .01 unconfirmed that came back from sending the ZC transaction.

Didn't use a testnet, because I wanted to use the block explorer.

Update: Added the second transaction info. It hasn't gone through to the other wallet in at least two blocks, and doesn't show up on the block explorer like the first transaction. Maybe I did it wrong .. I sent .05 back to my sending wallet, and .95 to my main wallet. I got the .05 showing up as unconfirmed in the sending wallet.

I wonder if these ever confirm? Does it take 120 blocks b/c confirmation time, or did I mess something up?

2nd update: I sent the other two back to the main wallet, as a regular transaction after zerocoining them, they show up there as unconfirmed. Did I send them to the miners?

And it's only at the end of fall, that we discover it was naught but the wind that knew when one particular leaf was to fall from one particular tree, only to land in one distinct spot .. to be left for an eternity, and waste its time in a wait sublime. C0A2A1C4
dumbstoryteller

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:00:10 AM

"seems"

zerocoin helps with traceability but it doesn't hide the amounts per transactions or prevent leakage from addresses. One of the main reasons why ZC devs are focusing on zerocash not zerocoin and one of the main reasons why sdc is not using zerocoin in shadowcash.

That aside. Best of luck to this project the goal is financial privacy and if the devs here are putting on honest effort into moving that forward then hats off to you. One thing you can't honest effort with zerocoin is proof of a trustless setup and without an open source codebase you will need an independent audit to prove the trustless claim. I'm looking forward to seeing progress on that front.

Best of luck.

Cool story bro.
tianhetang

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:03:33 AM

windows-qt wallet open, flash back, fix!
SpainCoinDev

Activity: 364

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 12:34:46 AM

I'd say they took libzerocoin, integrated it poorly and gave it a go. Note that the zerocoin authors never even created a coin because realistically zerocoin is not ready to be used.

some zerocoin transactions:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=CC4jCjD3

They look pretty huge to me (as expected), contradicting their claims here:

- so, in general, how much more space/bandwidth or cpu power than a btc transaction do you need? (zerocoin is many times more)
Space - not much more actually, (...)

Cpu power, not a lot more either. We'll do some more performance testing to see compare to bitcoin later on.

- are you basing your work on https://github.com/Zerocoin/libzerocoin ?

A bit of it

tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:45:57 AM

The accumulator requires an RSA modulus of unknown factorization, so we used the RSA modulus of unknown factorization from the world renowned RSA factoring challenge.

Is there any way to verify this since the source is not available? Just have to take your word for it and keep an eye on the blockchain for double spends?

Yes, that's the case for now. I assure you that the N value is in fact from the RSA modulus. Also Poramin is a well known cryptocurrency developer, who also made Vertcoin - the first coin that really made a good effort towards ASIC resistance (and one of top 5 most valuable cryptocurrencies this february)

How about a zero knowledge proof that you have a trustless setup. Use a zk-snark. That's what they are for.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:54:52 AM

I'd say they took libzerocoin, integrated it poorly and gave it a go. Note that the zerocoin authors never even created a coin because realistically zerocoin is not ready to be used.

- so, in general, how much more space/bandwidth or cpu power than a btc transaction do you need? (zerocoin is many times more)
Space - not much more actually, (...)

Cpu power, not a lot more either. We'll do some more performance testing to see compare to bitcoin later on.

- are you basing your work on https://github.com/Zerocoin/libzerocoin ?

A bit of it

You are freaking me and a few of my friends out now do you have cams in my house!?
We have the testnet premine let me know if you want some to test with
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:56:07 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 01:06:29 AM by tacotime

Interesting, so about 26 KB just for a ZeroCoin commitment and niZKP in the scriptsig alone. That's the same as from libzerocoin.

From Green's lab:
For 1024 bit commitments and an 80 bit security level, this results in a 20KB double
discrete log proof and a total proof size (including the accumulator proof) of
25KB.
http://fc14.ifca.ai/bitcoin/papers/bitcoin14_submission_12.pdf

...80 bit security?

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:05:42 AM

Interesting, so about 26 KB just for a ZeroCoin commitment and niZKP in the scriptsig alone. That's the same as from libzerocoin.

Yeah its fairly large and i have a feeling its going to get bigger and bigger  /coin
so if you want to "anonymize" 1000 coins, you need to mint 1000 coins, and spend 1000 coins. 25mb of transactions to spend 1000 coins? Huge fee!?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: