Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zerovert - First Truly & Only Anonymous Coin with Zerocoin | Mandatory Upgrade !  (Read 50926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:53:00 AM

Starting with the -reindex parameter takes care of the wallet issue.
   Reindex? It's impossible. Wallet can not be opened. How do enter - reindex? After the second start wallet writes: "zerovert –qt.exe has stoped working“.

Assuming you're using windows, you can start from the cmd window like "zerovert-qt -reindex", or you can make a shortcut and add the option to the execute line.
Hox

Activity: 758
Merit: 299

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 01:47:25 AM

Reindex? It's impossible. Wallet can not be opened. How do enter - reindex? After the second start wallet writes: "zerovert –qt.exe has stoped working“.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroVert/comments/2ljy0v/wallet_crashing_on_startup_solution/

Coin.Community    
   A place for cryptocurrency collectors and artists.
Discover on the Coin Wiki. See all my coins for sale: Kialara, Casascius, Finite by Design, Satori coin and more.
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:48:53 AM

Anybody able to get coins out of HashMonster?  I can't withdraw my coins and support is not responding.

What is not working ?

It says that email needs to be verified before withdrawing coins, but no email verification was ever
sent and there is no way to edit the email associated with the account.

I have contacted support through the back office with no response.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:57:58 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroVert/comments/2ljy0v/wallet_crashing_on_startup_solution/

Thanks Hox and jwinterm!
Hox

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 02:14:19 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 05:26:38 AM by Hox

Anybody able to get coins out of HashMonster?  I can't withdraw my coins and support is not responding.

I just got my coins out of Hashmonster without any issues. However I did have a withdrawal from SimpleMulti that said it went through but I never received it, maybe a bigger issue here? Edit: This was a problem on my end.

Coin.Community    
Discover on the Coin Wiki. See all my coins for sale: Kialara, Casascius, Finite by Design, Satori coin and more.
BBristow79

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:09:57 AM

Anybody able to get coins out of HashMonster?  I can't withdraw my coins and support is not responding.

I just got my coins out of Hashmonster without any issues. However I did have a withdrawal from SimpleMulti that said it went through but I never received it, maybe a bigger issue here?

It takes a while to process but I got my coins from SimpleMulti without issue. Did you follow the instructions with signing your vtc wallet to enable ZeroVert?
Hox

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 04:00:18 AM

It takes a while to process but I got my coins from SimpleMulti without issue. Did you follow the instructions with signing your vtc wallet to enable ZeroVert?

Yes I have received payments before and after this one no problem.

Coin.Community    
shmegal325i

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:04:00 AM

Same problem as everyone else with the wallet. Have also PMed OP on here and sent an email to the email on the official website. Been a couple days and no response yet.  :/ Have not received giveaway yet.
zerovert (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:23:06 AM

Same problem as everyone else with the wallet. Have also PMed OP on here and sent an email to the email on the official website. Been a couple days and no response yet.  :/ Have not received giveaway yet.

Hi there,
We're processing the giveaway every few days. Will come soon!
For wallet, please use the -reindex option on command line!
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:23:43 AM

QUESTIONS

1. Who is Vod? And why has he slammed this coin?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30747

2. Is there any confirms about this REALLY being Bushido. Who is Bushido?

3 Are people sending eachother anon tx's NOW? More info here pls

3.) look earlier in the thread, there are some details of anon tx's its very complicated and all manual.

and approx how many coins are u getting each day per R9 290 GPU?

BUMP. Any answers here?

everything_zen

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:59:25 AM

I just got my coins out of Hashmonster without any issues. However I did have a withdrawal from SimpleMulti that said it went through but I never received it, maybe a bigger issue here?

Simplemulti admin here. Whats your stats address?

noerc

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:54:31 AM

wallet not working on rebot

Im on windows and had the same issue. Worked after deleting the blockchain folder in AppData/Roaming.

share on FB and TW but nothing ..... Huh Huh

Same here. Still did not receive giveaway  Undecided

Same here. If I close the wallet (windows) it will not reopen. I have to delete everything except wallet.dat, and re-install.  

Still, no giveaway coins have been sent.  

Same problem on Linux. I posted an issue on the Github and Bushido answered that for now we should start our wallets with -reindex so it resyncs everytime. This works, and is endurable right now considering the size of the blockchain.
oranges411

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 12:48:19 PM by oranges411

Anybody able to get coins out of HashMonster?  I can't withdraw my coins and support is not responding.

Same, remove hashmonster from the list.  Almost no one is using it anymore anway.
It shows my withdraw as confirmed but nothing has showed up in my wallet.  It's been hours.

What is not working ?

Scratch that.  Hashmonster pays out.  It was a fault on my end.  Sorry ocminer, if I knew it was you behind it I wouldn't have been so harsh, I trust it Smiley  Gonna continue with Hashmonster because I quite like what you did with suprnova. Smiley
child_harold

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:34:55 PM

CAN ANYBODY IN THIS THREAD TELL ME HOW MANY COINS THEY ARE MINING FROM A GPU EVRY 24HRS?

Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:20:09 PM

CAN ANYBODY IN THIS THREAD TELL ME HOW MANY COINS THEY ARE MINING FROM A GPU EVRY 24HRS?
  I'm with 1 X 7970 + 3 X 7950 (1100 -1150 Khash/s) for about 40-45 hours approximately, earned 4.3 Zerovert and 18.80 VTC. However, I am stopped mining because of the high consumption of electricity (I can not even cover the cost of my electricity energy although prices among the lowest in Europe) and I wait for the new algorithm which should be much more economical.
child_harold

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:39:22 PM

I'm with 1 X 7970 + 3 X 7950 (1100 -1150 Khash/s) for about 40-45 hours approximately, earned 4.3 Zerovert and 18.80 VTC. However, I am stopped mining because of the high consumption of electricity (I can not even cover the cost of my electricity energy although prices among the lowest in Europe) and I wait for the new algorithm which should be much more economical.

thanks very much for the reply

child_harold

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:10:49 PM

1. OSX wallet and zerovertd coming?
2. who is this Legendary member who slammed zerovert's trust rating? WTF was that?
3. when will u simplify the process of sending anon + sending more than 1 coin?
4. I have heard the transaction amount is not concealed. Is this true?

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:36:54 PM

1. OSX wallet and zerovertd coming?
2. who is this Legendary member who slammed zerovert's trust rating? WTF was that?
3. when will u simplify the process of sending anon + sending more than 1 coin?
4. I have heard the transaction amount is not concealed. Is this true?

^^^This, plus when will zerovert hit bittrex?
oranges411

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:49:42 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 06:47:33 PM by oranges411

Please put https://hashmonster.net/zero back on the list!
The guy behind hashmonster, ocminer is one of the most trustworthy and responsive pool ops and runs suprnova it seems.  He created a separate pool because your software was (still is?) closed source.  A few of us end-users, including myself, weren't doing stuff right on our end.

Also, assuming this isn't a scam, what makes zerocoin better than cryptonote?
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:39:55 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 08:12:31 PM by jwinterm

Please put https://hashmonster.net/zero back on the list!
The guy behind hashmonster, ocminer is one of the most trustworthy and responsive pool ops and runs suprnova it seems.  He created a separate pool because your software was (still is?) closed source.  A few of us end-users, including myself, weren't doing stuff right on our end.

Also, assuming this isn't a scam, what makes zerocoin better than cryptonote?

At this point I'd say cryptonote is far better than zerovert, primarily because zerovert is closed source and there is no way to tell that transactions can't be doublespent by the developers, while all of the cryptonotes are opensource afaik. Also, there's no premine in monero, while there is 2% premine in zerovert, which combined with the very slow emission means that the zerovert devs will control > 50% of the coins in circulation for several months. Also, I believe ring signatures are more mature technology than zerocoin.

Maybe if the zerovert devs can prove that they are not able to double spend and they implement some usability improvements to making zerocoin txs it will be more difficult to choose, but at this point I think monero and its brethren are clearly the better choice for anonymity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: