Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zerovert - First Truly & Only Anonymous Coin with Zerocoin | Mandatory Upgrade !  (Read 50926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zerovert (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:12:27 PM

No. I had 9 ZeroVert. Pressed mint (+entered password), waited until I received the long TX, pressed spend (+entered password) and waited again until I received it and repeated the whole process for all of them.

I was patient and don't think I could even press spend immediately after minting because the wallet hangs as soon as you press one of the buttons.

Looking at the debug file: "2014-11-17 10:02:47 ERROR: CTransaction::CheckTransaction() : COIN SPEND TX DID NOT VERIFY!" And I only see one long TX over and over. Cheers

So you can't open the wallet now? Or you have lost them, or do they all still appear?

I deleted everything (but made a backup of all the files first) except the wallet.dat.
Now wallet gets stuck at "10 days behind" but still usable. 2.xxx ZVTC left on it.

We are fixing the bug, and will release a new wallet in a couple hours. Please stay in touch.

Thanks, very prompt answer. Should I revert back to the old files I deleted (got rid of everything except the wallet.dat) or just leave it be?

Please checked the wallet from  https://github.com/Zerovert/Zerovert/releases/latest , we have fixed the problem already.

So that means I've lost all the minted ZeroVert? Basically all my coins...

Your coin won't be gone if you still have wallet.dat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:45:56 PM

No. I had 9 ZeroVert. Pressed mint (+entered password), waited until I received the long TX, pressed spend (+entered password) and waited again until I received it and repeated the whole process for all of them.

I was patient and don't think I could even press spend immediately after minting because the wallet hangs as soon as you press one of the buttons.

Looking at the debug file: "2014-11-17 10:02:47 ERROR: CTransaction::CheckTransaction() : COIN SPEND TX DID NOT VERIFY!" And I only see one long TX over and over. Cheers

So you can't open the wallet now? Or you have lost them, or do they all still appear?

I deleted everything (but made a backup of all the files first) except the wallet.dat.
Now wallet gets stuck at "10 days behind" but still usable. 2.xxx ZVTC left on it.

We are fixing the bug, and will release a new wallet in a couple hours. Please stay in touch.

Thanks, very prompt answer. Should I revert back to the old files I deleted (got rid of everything except the wallet.dat) or just leave it be?

Please checked the wallet from  https://github.com/Zerovert/Zerovert/releases/latest , we have fixed the problem already.

So that means I've lost all the minted ZeroVert? Basically all my coins...

Your coin won't be gone if you still have wallet.dat

All 9 minted tx show up as "USED". 9 ZVTC is also missing from the balance. I tried to spend that 9 but the wallet told me that I don't have that kinda money... Also, I can only see the mint transactions (7x -1.01, 2x -1.02) but the spent minted coins did NOT get credited after the fix. They seem to be lost for me. I'm more than happy to provide more data on request to get this fixed. Cheers
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:30:12 PM

Is it too hard to make proper OSX wallet nowadays? I see only "Contents" folder in .dmg, i can run it' but this is perversion.
shmegal325i

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:41:17 PM

zerovert, are you ignoring me?
DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:09:34 AM

Hello,

I setup a local p2pool for VTC a while back.  I have been able to merge mine MON and PLX with no problems.  I do not think that I am actually mining ZER.  Is there anything that I need to change up on my node to merge mine?  The node is setup on a Windows box.

Thanks

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:57:20 AM

Hello,

I setup a local p2pool for VTC a while back.  I have been able to merge mine MON and PLX with no problems.  I do not think that I am actually mining ZER.  Is there anything that I need to change up on my node to merge mine?  The node is setup on a Windows box.

Thanks

You will need to change the pool to merge from the ZeroVert wallet instead of the monocle one (as they currently share the same chain ID)

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:37:24 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 04:38:37 PM by notbatman

Your wallet gets confused and corrupted when I try and mine on it! So I tried compiling the source myself... no source?

Will I be able to mine this coin after the dump phase is complete?
b623

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:51:59 PM

Taken from zerovert.org :  "To install the command line utility, visit our github here (code will be released on 12PM EST Nov 5th, 2014) , and follow the directions carefully. If all goes well and it is installed, you will see a Zerovertd binary"
But source code is not available.

Also, I cannot download zerovert mining utility from http://zerovert.org/mining.html because chrome report it as a malware.

Website looks bad.

and now blockchain forks...

What's next ?

Trust in devs team is important.
zerovert (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:09:53 PM

Taken from zerovert.org :  "To install the command line utility, visit our github here (code will be released on 12PM EST Nov 5th, 2014) , and follow the directions carefully. If all goes well and it is installed, you will see a Zerovertd binary"
But source code is not available.

Also, I cannot download zerovert mining utility from http://zerovert.org/mining.html because chrome report it as a malware.

Website looks bad.

and now blockchain forks...

What's next ?

Trust in devs team is important.

It makes sense to Chrome report as malware because the miner code is base on CPU miners, and lots of botnet use this software to embedded in clients. So, it is not because of our software are malware, but the way you use miner software are malware.

Website looks bad, it is something we are working on.

Blockchain forks, we tried hard not to make fork, but it happen, and what's best thing we can do is inform you.

What's next, it will have lots of miner come to mine Zerovert and dump as usual.
b623

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:53:23 PM

fair answers but what's about source code ?

I would also like to know the exact amount of premined coins.

Algorithm: Scrypt-N, merge-mineable with Vertcoin (VTC)
Generation: 8.4 million ZER
Block time: 10 minutes
Block Rewards: 10 coins per block
Allocation: 2% allocated to the ZeroVert Foundation for future development, .5% allocated for free giveaways

Here is my math,

2.5% of 8.4 millions is 210k coins
60coins are mined each hours so, there is 60 * 24 *30 = 43.2k coins mined first month
in 6 month this is 259k coins
in crypto world, 6 month is a lot,  at this point devs will possess 210k coins from a 469k cap, this is 45% of coins supply.

Can you give link to blockchain explorer ? I would like to see the wallet with premined fund and be sure that the dumps don't come from this wallet.

DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:29:47 PM

Hello,

Thanks

You will need to change the pool to merge from the ZeroVert wallet instead of the monocle one (as they currently share the same chain ID)

Got it working thanks.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:46:14 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 04:56:28 PM by notbatman

I have no issues with MON or PLX and PLX is a dead coin...

The fact there's no source and the wallet is broken gives the accusations from Vod about this being a scam some weight.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:48:55 PM

fair answers but what's about source code ?

I would also like to know the exact amount of premined coins.

Algorithm: Scrypt-N, merge-mineable with Vertcoin (VTC)
Generation: 8.4 million ZER
Block time: 10 minutes
Block Rewards: 10 coins per block
Allocation: 2% allocated to the ZeroVert Foundation for future development, .5% allocated for free giveaways

Here is my math,

2.5% of 8.4 millions is 210k coins
60coins are mined each hours so, there is 60 * 24 *30 = 43.2k coins mined first month
in 6 month this is 259k coins
in crypto world, 6 month is a lot,  at this point devs will possess 210k coins from a 469k cap, this is 45% of coins supply.

Can you give link to blockchain explorer ? I would like to see the wallet with premined fund and be sure that the dumps don't come from this wallet.

There was an explorer here: http://zerovert.cryptoservices.net/

Seems dead now tho...
GenX

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:04:20 PM

So no give away coins from twitter at all? Has anyone ever got one? I tweeted a lot for those and now get nothing? BS.

Does the latest wallet work?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:39:59 PM

So no give away coins from twitter at all? Has anyone ever got one? I tweeted a lot for those and now get nothing? BS.

Didn't get coins. Can't believe how greedy they are. There've been probably 10 tweets max and they have huge premine and still can't give away few coins.
fonyo

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:56:05 PM

Didn't get coins. Can't believe how greedy they are. There've been probably 10 tweets max and they have huge premine and still can't give away few coins.

They probably want to sort out the network and the wallet issues first. You wouldn't be happy if you lost your received coins, huh? Because I did.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:17:06 PM

They probably want to sort out the network and the wallet issues first. You wouldn't be happy if you lost your received coins, huh? Because I did.

Wait..what? Can you please elaborate on that, did you mint zerovert and now its gone because of a bug? Lost forever? Was it user fault (you) or the chain messed up and now you can never retrieve them?
Chooseusername

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 08:49:44 PM

People have issues with receiving their giveaways here too:
http://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroVert/comments/2lyoye/zv_tipping_thread/
fonyo

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:40:33 PM

Wait..what? Can you please elaborate on that, did you mint zerovert and now its gone because of a bug? Lost forever? Was it user fault (you) or the chain messed up and now you can never retrieve them?

Page 21.
fonyo

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:53:02 PM

People have issues with receiving their giveaways here too:
http://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroVert/comments/2lyoye/zv_tipping_thread/

That's not true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: