Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zerovert - First Truly & Only Anonymous Coin with Zerocoin | Mandatory Upgrade !  (Read 50926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:56:27 PM

fair answers but what's about source code ?

I would also like to know the exact amount of premined coins.

Algorithm: Scrypt-N, merge-mineable with Vertcoin (VTC)
Generation: 8.4 million ZER
Block time: 10 minutes
Block Rewards: 10 coins per block
Allocation: 2% allocated to the ZeroVert Foundation for future development, .5% allocated for free giveaways

Here is my math,

2.5% of 8.4 millions is 210k coins
60coins are mined each hours so, there is 60 * 24 *30 = 43.2k coins mined first month
in 6 month this is 259k coins
in crypto world, 6 month is a lot,  at this point devs will possess 210k coins from a 469k cap, this is 45% of coins supply.

Can you give link to blockchain explorer ? I would like to see the wallet with premined fund and be sure that the dumps don't come from this wallet.

I never bother with coins that have a premine like this. There is only one reason for it... DUMP! once the price gets high enough. Everyone else is left holding their cocks. Happens in crypto over and over again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A Cry for Help

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:20:54 PM

I never bother with coins that have a premine like this. There is only one reason for it... DUMP! once the price gets high enough. Everyone else is left holding their cocks. Happens in crypto over and over again.

I have a hole in my pocket. I feel cocky all day.  Wink
robinson5

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:29:27 PM

Does zerovert already have zerocoin implemented or is it planning on doing so now? How were the parameters generated? RSA UFO's or something else? Thanks
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:34:41 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 11:09:59 PM by LongAndShort

So no give away coins from twitter at all? Has anyone ever got one? I tweeted a lot for those and now get nothing? BS.

Does the latest wallet work?

Didn't get coins. Can't believe how greedy they are. There've been probably 10 tweets max and they have huge premine and still can't give away few coins.

They probably want to sort out the network and the wallet issues first. You wouldn't be happy if you lost your received coins, huh? Because I did.

Wait..what? Can you please elaborate on that, did you mint zerovert and now its gone because of a bug? Lost forever? Was it user fault (you) or the chain messed up and now you can never retrieve them?

Page 21.

mhm i was aware of that before i asked you to elaborate. Can you please elaborate further. Right now you are saying your coins have gone missing. That, in case you are not aware is an extremely alarming claim. Can you elaborate please!
You minted coins and now they are gone isn't really enough for me sorry.

Geeze, everything about this project just gets my hairs standing on end its so strange. I cant put my finger on any of it but i know something doesn't sit right with me. Its so rushed, so reckless. Its everything opposed to a precise financial instrument. Its so left field with a stinking premine.

To me your problem seems to be that your wallet.dat file (acts as a mini database for transactions) has had the tx written in it but the tx hasn't been accepted by the chain. Meaning your coins are most prolly on the chain of course, it jsut wasnt verified because the accumulator algo failed. But because your wallet.dat is thinking you have sent them its telling the client not to allow it. The wallet.dat is your keys to the blockchain primarily, but it also acts as a mini block database, holding your transactions. They don't have to correlate with the blockchain of course, its just for convenience and saves checking the entire chain each time you turn your client on, am i making sense?

Unfortunately for you, right now there is no such thing as a "clearwallettransactions" (clears the transactions from the wallet.dat) so you can then build a fresh, more accurate and updated set using something like a "scanalltxn" Which would scan your blockchain and add all the tx you have. It would show a correct balance according to the blockchain, due to the keys you hold.

I would forget this weird project if i was you and come test ShadowCash. Its anon transactions are in public testing right now on a TESTNET unlike this reckless attempt at anon transactions on a mainet. I would cut this project a wide berth until it has proven itself and ironed out the issues it seems to have overlooked, of course. Hell, personally i'm not touching it with any kind of money and i'm certainly not going to spend any effort on supporting it with a crazy premine like they have.

Your best bet might be to try dumping your private keys, i really cant see many other options form the client options right now. That and trying to talk to the dev more. Let me know how you go please.
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:18:49 PM

To me your problem seems to be that your wallet.dat file (acts as a mini database for transactions) has had the tx written in it but the tx hasn't been accepted by the chain. Meaning your coins are most prolly on the chain of course, it jsut wasnt verified because the accumulator algo failed. But because your wallet.dat is thinking you have sent them its telling the client not to allow it. The wallet.dat is your keys to the blockchain primarily, but it also acts as a mini block database, holding your transactions. They don't have to correlate with the blockchain of course, its just for convenience and saves checking the entire chain each time you turn your client on, am i making sense?

Unfortunately for you, right now there is no such thing as a "clearwallettransactions" (clears the transactions from the wallet.dat) so you can then build a fresh, more accurate and updated set using something like a "scanalltxn" Which would scan your blockchain and add all the tx you have. It would show a correct balance according to the blockchain, due to the keys you hold.

Doesn't starting with -rescan do this?
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:32:26 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 11:48:43 PM by LongAndShort

Doesn't starting with -rescan do this?

I do believe -rescan helps by adding transactions, your wallet.dat does not hold. Say if you restored an old backup of your wallet.dat. But i'm not sure in this case it will remove the transaction from his/her wallet.dat and update it properly but its certainly worth a shot. rescan has saved me many a time.
zerovert (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:44:22 PM

Does zerovert already have zerocoin implemented or is it planning on doing so now? How were the parameters generated? RSA UFO's or something else? Thanks

It has been used in Mainnet since 5th November.
zerovert (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:03:33 AM

So no give away coins from twitter at all? Has anyone ever got one? I tweeted a lot for those and now get nothing? BS.

Didn't get coins. Can't believe how greedy they are. There've been probably 10 tweets max and they have huge premine and still can't give away few coins.

They probably want to sort out the network and the wallet issues first. You wouldn't be happy if you lost your received coins, huh? Because I did.

Wait..what? Can you please elaborate on that, did you mint zerovert and now its gone because of a bug? Lost forever? Was it user fault (you) or the chain messed up and now you can never retrieve them?

Page 21.

mhm i was aware of that before i asked you to elaborate. Can you please elaborate further. Right now you are saying your coins have gone missing. That, in case you are not aware is an extremely alarming claim. Can you elaborate please!

Geeze, everything about this project just gets my hairs standing on end its so strange. I cant put my finger on any of it but i know something doesn't sit right with me. Its so rushed, so reckless. Its everything opposed to a precise financial instrument. Its so left field with a stinking premine.

I would forget this weird project if i was you and come test ShadowCash. Its anon transactions are in public testing right now on a TESTNET unlike this reckless attempt at anon transactions on a mainet. I would cut this project a wide berth until it has proven itself and ironed out the issues it seems to have overlooked, of course. Hell, personally i'm not touching it with any kind of money and i'm certainly not going to spend any effort on supporting it with a crazy premine like they have.

Your best bet might be to try dumping your private keys, i really cant see many other options form the client options right now. That and trying to talk to the dev more. Let me know how you go please.

We are fixing the issue that "fonyo" has been facing, It will release another command and new GUI in next wallet version.
shmegal325i

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:13:10 AM

I don't care if they're trying to get things sorted out with their network. Why don't they stop ignoring all posts that have to do with not receiving giveaway coins and tell us the reason we haven't gotten them yet?
DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:31:41 AM

Anyone else having issues with wallet stuck 5 hours behind on synchronizing?

Thanks

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 04:36:15 AM

Thanks

You need to download the latest version of the wallet. And resync from the start (remove all files apart from wallet.dat is how I do it) - in %AppData%/zerovert

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:14:57 AM

Thanks

You need to download the latest version of the wallet. And resync from the start (remove all files apart from wallet.dat is how I do it) - in %AppData%/zerovert

Well backed up the wallet and uninstall.  After reinstalling and restoring wallet.dat, all the coins that I mined are missing.  I still have backup of wallet but after 3 times still empty.

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 05:47:45 AM

Where did you mine?

▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
cnerd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:28:02 AM

Astonishing lack of communication. I actually learn more about this coin through random posts in the Vertcoin reddit...
If it wasnt for VertCoins reputation (and piggybacking), people would have fucked off this project a 100 times now
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:25:16 AM

Page 21.

I'm sorry, that part is my bad (referencing to page 21) and I don't mean to be rude but missing is missing... User error is always possible but not likely in this case, I don't think. Every time I pressed spend (after each minting), wallet always created a new address with 1 ZVert but (probably because of the accumulator failure) those addresses didn't get added to my wallet in the end. Thank you for your suggestion and explaining things a bit more but -rescan did not work. Starting with or without -reindex, wallet gives transaction/address book  error no matter what and will reindex anyway. Thank you for offering me to try ShadowCoin. I don't really care about deep anon stuff, I'm a Vertcoin supporter for quite a while now and Vertcoin's Stealth addresses is more than what people could need, IMHO, unless someone wants to do very dodgy stuff that requires completely untraceable coin movements. I'm only trying to help out Bushido here. Cheers
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:51:38 AM

Page 21.

I'm sorry, that part is my bad (referencing to page 21) and I don't mean to be rude but missing is missing... User error is always possible but not likely in this case, I don't think. Every time I pressed spend (after each minting), wallet always created a new address with 1 ZVert but (probably because of the accumulator failure) those addresses didn't get added to my wallet in the end. Thank you for your suggestion and explaining things a bit more but -rescan did not work. Starting with or without -reindex, wallet gives transaction/address book  error no matter what and will reindex anyway. Thank you for offering me to try ShadowCoin. I don't really care about deep anon stuff, I'm a Vertcoin supporter for quite a while now and Vertcoin's Stealth addresses is more than what people could need, IMHO, unless someone wants to do very dodgy stuff that requires completely untraceable coin movements. I'm only trying to help out Bushido here. Cheers

Ahh ok so you cannot yet get access to your change from minting zerovert, which seems to be .9 last time i tried or 1 in your case and yes i knew rescan wouldn't work i was being polite. I encourage you to keep your wallet and try the new function they apparently have to help you recover your coins.

Btw shadow banking is worth a look, (google it) its mostly what has helped economies stay afloat over the years, so when you say "unless someone wants to do something dodgy" Well, i argue that remaining anonymous does not always have to mean you are up to no good. Just because its established that way by paranoid governments who really need to know everything that goes on.

The hope is to create economies that take the power back form the governments overreach. Remaining anonymous and supporting that is one of the ways we can ensure that happens. If we don't then we all just become and stay apart of their system where they dictate everything and we don't ever get a say. I encourage you to look deeper, it is not just about money but how we interact with the net and the world through it, that gives this tech power.

I don't believe bushido is fighting for that but mainly he seems to be trying to give vertcoin users an option to use a more anonymous transaction feature to keep them within the vert community. In a lot of ways that makes sense but i chose not to support it because i don't see it as a well put together solution just yet. But only a thing to fill a hole, which i understand is a programmers job but this is much more then programing. This is peoples money and their futures. Just my .2 SDC and good luck.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:13:55 PM

Maybe the Linux wallet is minable but the windows version is very broken, you can't mine on it! P2pool connects, goes nuts on got new merged mining data for about 60 seconds then the RPC connection goes dead and the wallet stops responding. When the wallet is restarted it gives an error about being corrupt and re-downloads the blockchain.
poiuty

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:27:38 PM

Volume: 0.02 BTC/ Day
https://c-cex.com/?p=zer-btc

epic fail
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 01:52:59 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 02:13:31 PM by TheCoinFinder

What with the other block explorer going down, I thought I'd have a go at making a top100 thing.

http://www.hashharder.com/zerovert/top100

Its probably buggy and wrong.. but it should update when a new block is found.

▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 02:07:44 PM

Volume: 0.02 BTC/ Day
https://c-cex.com/?p=zer-btc

epic fail

Its a little low, but to put this in perspective - if the entire day's coins were dumped at present value it would equate to 0.14 BTC. So most people are presumably holding onto them, as there is a big gap between the sells and buys at the moment.

▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: