Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: redacted  (Read 87745 times)
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:50:59 PM

Very much thanks Rabbit last night I got it.....💖

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:51:52 PM

just so u guys know, if you are really interested in solar hmu  i run a solar start up and am very knowlegeable

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Phbaby

Activity: 126

©

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:11:05 AM

We see this coin to the moon. Waiting for updates
Phbaby

©

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:49:18 AM

It's supposed to be ribbitrewards - we specifically want to market ourselves this way as the primary utility!

RibbitRewards in Bittrex not Ribbitcoin ! Wow
Phbaby

©

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:13:03 AM

Blockchain meets “Proof of Shopping”

Last week the Ribbit.me team achieved three of our greatest milestones to date . We simultaneously launched the RibbitRewards blockchain, RibbitRewards online wallet, and the RibbitChain explorer. Yea!

Our revolutionary RibbitRewards blockchain takes the technology to new and innovative levels. We rolled up our sleeves to build in our proprietary Proof of Shopping algorithm. Buyers and sellers can earn RibbitRewards minted directly from the blockchain, along with the miner signing the block.

No matter what the currency the buyer is using, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc, or even fiat currency like US dollars or Euros, the transaction qualifies as Proof of Shopping to earn RibbitRewards. The RibbitRewards blockchain is helping to take the blockchain mainstream by incentivizing transactions in digital currencies like Bitcoin, in a way that would otherwise not be possible. We love blockchain technology!

The RibbitRewards blockchain will be released in three phases. Phase one, which we are now in, is a private chain launch with initial listing on exchanges. As of this blog post RibbitRewards is actively trading on digital currency exchanges Bittrex and Swisscex. More exchanges are coming soon! Phase two, about one or two weeks later, will open up the chain to public mining as a POW merge-mined SHA-256 and Scrypt mutli-aglo blockchain. Phase three, a few months down the road, will include the Proof of Shopping utility timed to be included with the launch of our flagship free to use p2p marketplace, Markeplace.life.

Our team is excited for what the future holds in store for RibbitRewards! Innovative and groundbreaking partnerships are currently in the works in the background. 2015 will be the year Blockchain technology goes mainstream, and we are determined to help it get there! Go Ribbit!

Greg Simon
CFO & Co-Founder
One Six

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:01:28 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 06:18:59 AM by One Six

how many total coins supply is it 200m?

1B at launch 500M per year forever. So since RibbitRewards are part of a Rewards Program we decided to do it this way.

Airdrop(unaccounted), online wallet only, 100% premined, no deliverables - Classic scam approach.

At 100 satoshi - current value, 1 Million coins = 100 BTC, 1000 Million coins (1 Billion premined coins) = 10000 BTC's (Yes 10K BTC's)

Even if the price goes to 1 satoshi, Developer can dump his 1 Billion premined coins for 10 BTC

Sheeps buying this coin to make the developer/team mega rich deserve the bag.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:19:45 AM

1B at launch 500M per year forever. So since RibbitRewards are part of a Rewards Program we decided to do it this way.

At 100 satoshi - current value, 1 Million coins = 100 BTC, 1000 Million coins (1 Billion premined coins) = 10000 BTC's (Yes 10K BTC's)

Even if the price goes to 1 satoshi, Developer can dump his 1 Billion premined coins for 10 BTC

You have no idea what you are talking about. Do some research, I have known the team for a long time, Greg was a very successful trader (real, not cryptos) and 10 BTC is nothing, they put massive investment into this already. They are building an extremely expensive P2P marketplace. This is not some PnD, seriously, check into it more. Wink They have around 14 thousand people signed up so far, they are going mainstream with this.

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:25:49 AM

http://ribbit.me/partners

I run the Crypto Currency Collectors Club, around 4200 of us. We are just one of the many partners for Ribbit. All real people, very serious. This is definitely long term. These are also some of the most positive people I have ever met in cryptos, actually, they are. The polar opposite of what we have been fed with all the rest for so long.

Phbaby

©

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:11:37 AM

Airdrop(unaccounted), online wallet only, 100% premined, no deliverables - Classic scam approach.

Please do your own research !
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:32:36 AM

100 % agree

this is baseless.

also your math is wrong.  1 000 000 @ 100 satoshis makes = 1 btcs..

not to mention the "devs" have only 600mills to work with. making them selling at 1 satoshi 6BTCs. 

at $300 that would make them a whopping $1800 profit.

One Six

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:43:22 AM

100 % agree

this is baseless.

also your math is wrong.  1 000 000 @ 100 satoshis makes = 1 btcs..

not to mention the "devs" have only 600mills to work with. making them selling at 1 satoshi 6BTCs.  

Airdrop is unaccounted. You never how many coins they have. They have no block explorer/ wallet. They have been at this announcement stage for quite a very long time and before they showed any real progress interms of app/software, they got listed on exchange. Very skeptical
Phbaby

©

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:58:02 AM

100 % agree

this is baseless.

also your math is wrong.  1 000 000 @ 100 satoshis makes = 1 btcs..

Airdrop is unaccounted. You never how many coins they have. They have no block explorer/ wallet. They have been at this announcement stage for quite a very long time and before they showed any real progress interms of app/software, they got listed on exchange. Very skeptical

Ok try this Block Explorer https://ribbitchain.info/
FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:59:11 PM

I applied for airdrop but my wallet when import is empty. I had already wrote to support but they are not helping me (they told me that will be back soon with solution, but after few days, not even a voice from them). Looks like that they keep my coins for themself.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
FeelTheBeat

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:52:59 PM

I applied for airdrop but my wallet when import is empty. I had already wrote to support but they are not helping me (they told me that will be back soon with solution, but after few days, not even a voice from them). Looks like that they keep my coins for themself.
click refresh

step 6  in PDF  file http://www.ribbit.me/help/wallet

refresh won't help, because if I check on blockexplorer I didn't even get my coins!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
biskit

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:10:22 PM

click refresh

refresh won't help, because if I check on blockexplorer I didn't even get my coins!
bummer
audrey888

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:26:27 PM

click refresh

Hi FeelTheBeat.

Try go to your account
click  Settings in the left menu!
below wallet unit click Show advanced options and click in  Scan Wallet Addresses. After these refresh page.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:31:15 PM

check if you don't have empty Ribbit.Wallet?(open your Ribbit.Wallet in notepad see if there's any text inside)if it's empty bad luck. Undecided
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:34:41 PM

RBR became one of my favorite coin immediately after its released . It is going to be future currency so I bought huge amount on bittrex last days as price is very very low. it is backed by a huge and professional team which will make it most successful coin ever.
audrey888

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:36:19 PM

Hi One Six when bitcoin began 2009. everyone said is a scam system

when Litecoin  began. everyone said is a scam system

when ripple began everyone said is a scam system

who assures us that the creators of these coins has thousands of hidden coins better not go this way!

And premined coins they say premined 400.000.000 they gave to users who participating the free and paid airdrop.

For me I not see any scam system!
FeelTheBeat

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:27:51 PM

check if you don't have empty Ribbit.Wallet?(open your Ribbit.Wallet in notepad see if there's any text inside)if it's empty bad luck. Undecided

It isn't empty. It was created on 19.11.2014, but don't know why coins are not there.
click refresh

Hi FeelTheBeat.

Try go to your account
click  Settings in the left menu!
below wallet unit click Show advanced options and click in  Scan Wallet Addresses. After these refresh page.

Already tried this, no changes.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: