Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: redacted  (Read 87742 times)
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:26:58 PM

haHA som1 dumped 5 btc into 150 sat buy orders, how stupid can you get Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:32:22 PM

Probobly someone who picked them up between 6-10 satoshi a few months back like I did. I sold out around that range trying to buy back below 90sat.

Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:43:50 PM

http://cryptorials.io/10-altcoins-to-watch-in-2016/

I can not understand the guys which dump this amazing coin(RBR)
RBR is underrated!
I think i will buy RBR Wink

RibbitRewards is an altcoin which isn’t designed to be a regular currency, but is instead intended to be used by businesses for loyalty rewards. Originally it seemed to focus on the internet retail sector, with prominent plans to create their own multi-currency shopping site at Marketplace.life. A general lack of interest and delays in getting this shopping site seem to have been the main reasons behind a huge drop in value by over 90% during a crash in 2015, and the price has only recovered very weakly from its lows.

In recent weeks, however, a series of blog posts from RibbitRewards team members have provided teasers for what seems to be a major pivot. I can’t really do it justice in this short description, but basically they are building much more back-end technology to drive a wide range of different loyalty and rewards programs with smart contracts and branded rewards collateralized by RBR in addition to the ‘coalition rewards’ system which directly utilizes the tokens themselves.

This is a huge market, worth many tens of billions, and there seem to be some great advantages that blockchain technology can offer. Arguably this also offers a much easier path to large-scale adoption than most altcoins, as you are not asking people to switch currencies but just to use a different app with enhanced features for storing their rewards points.

It will be interesting to see how this tech develops and how it is used by different businesses, if it is used at all, and in terms of price: even a handful of small businesses using this technology would have to drive up the price from its current levels. With the potential to engage larger businesses, and marketplace.life still in the works for some point in the future, there seems to me to be an amazing potential for profit in this coin.

Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:58:29 PM

Is there any kind of POW or POS mining going on? Am totally confused how the blockchain gets moved, without any wallet apart form those held by the exchanges and the ribbit's online wallet.
garthkiser

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:31:33 PM

Linux Foundation has partnered with Ribbit for the Hyperledger project:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/announcements/2016/03/open-source-blockchain-effort-enterprise-elects-leadership

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:54:09 AM

Thanks for sharing my article Romanknickl!

Is there any kind of POW or POS mining going on? Am totally confused how the blockchain gets moved, without any wallet apart form those held by the exchanges and the ribbit's online wallet.

There is PoW at the moment, but the last blog post by Gregory Simon mentions the use of a permissioned ledger, which I would guess probably won't need PoW but none of us really knows how it will work.

Edit: Here's the link to the blog post: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/blockchain-introduction-single-entry-bookkeeping-simon-cpa-cbp

realrover

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:58:01 AM

RBR is underrated!

RibbitRewards is an altcoin which isn’t designed to be a regular currency, but is instead intended to be used by businesses for loyalty rewards. Originally it seemed to focus on the internet retail sector, with prominent plans to create their own multi-currency shopping site at Marketplace.life. A general lack of interest and delays in getting this shopping site seem to have been the main reasons behind a huge drop in value by over 90% during a crash in 2015, and the price has only recovered very weakly from its lows.

In recent weeks, however, a series of blog posts from RibbitRewards team members have provided teasers for what seems to be a major pivot. I can’t really do it justice in this short description, but basically they are building much more back-end technology to drive a wide range of different loyalty and rewards programs with smart contracts and branded rewards collateralized by RBR in addition to the ‘coalition rewards’ system which directly utilizes the tokens themselves.

This is a huge market, worth many tens of billions, and there seem to be some great advantages that blockchain technology can offer. Arguably this also offers a much easier path to large-scale adoption than most altcoins, as you are not asking people to switch currencies but just to use a different app with enhanced features for storing their rewards points.

It will be interesting to see how this tech develops and how it is used by different businesses, if it is used at all, and in terms of price: even a handful of small businesses using this technology would have to drive up the price from its current levels. With the potential to engage larger businesses, and marketplace.life still in the works for some point in the future, there seems to me to be an amazing potential for profit in this coin.

Great summary. You have reminded me why I bought and keep these coins Smiley. Thanks.
nac

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:13:54 AM

RBR is underrated!

Probably the people who bought at <25sat. This is a great long term coin should be a good year
gerb

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:13:44 AM

Anybody knows if there is a slack group? or chat in which developers are participating ?
realrover

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:30:40 PM

Anybody knows if there is a slack group? or chat in which developers are participating ?

Devs are kind of unfriendly to community. The only way to communicate are Twitter, Reddit and their blog.
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:19:13 AM

No slack group yet, but the DEV of EXP and FRANKO is the lead DEV of RBR, you can always join the expance slack and talk to him there. I have

d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:27:30 AM

Devs are kind of unfriendly to community. The only way to communicate are Twitter, Reddit and their blog.

At least they are doing their best in marketing RBR in real world.
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:19:02 AM

This is a place for people like us... Techies, dreamers, and enthusiasts. We're are the super small minority. They are doing what most others aren't here, and that's marketing to the real world.

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:41:47 AM

This is a place for people like us... Techies, dreamers, and enthusiasts. We're are the super small minority. They are doing what most others aren't here, and that's marketing to the real world.

hyperledger news is still not spreading out.

RBR is real world application.
Pito001

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:49:32 PM

It's takes some sustained volume to get on polo.

If volume stays above 10 for a while, RBR will get listed.

It's time...  Cool

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:57:41 PM

When RBR will go on poloniex?!?!?!?!?!?!   Grin
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 08:13:46 PM

When RBR will go on poloniex?!?!?!?!?!?!   Grin

Make it happen!

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:50:05 PM

as much as we would want that SEC is not being added so wouldnt expect rbr to be added anytime soon
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:00:58 PM

I think we will have to just wait till launch for any action. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Mikers

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:03:40 AM

as much as we would want that SEC is not being added so wouldnt expect rbr to be added anytime soon
What does SEC have to do with this? RBR is much older, and have no connection to it, so adding RBR is a completely different matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: