Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: redacted  (Read 87745 times)
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:00:05 PM

as much as we would want that SEC is not being added so wouldnt expect rbr to be added anytime soon
What does SEC have to do with this? RBR is much older, and have no connection to it, so adding RBR is a completely different matter.

if poloniex added coins based on how old a coin is then that would be silly. didnt say rbr and sec was similar but they both equally good coins and there are coins that are better than both and not on poloniex.
Mikers

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:18:51 PM

if poloniex added coins based on how old a coin is then that would be silly. didnt say rbr and sec was similar but they both equally good coins and there are coins that are better than both and not on poloniex.
Exactly. And there are some who aren't particularly better, yet they are on polo. They can add anything they please, so I wouldn't go expecting one coin to be/not to be added based on another coin that was/wasn't added.
But I get your point now, it's just an example of another good coin that isn't there yet  Smiley
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:48:41 PM

Exactly. And there are some who aren't particularly better, yet they are on polo. They can add anything they please, so I wouldn't go expecting one coin to be/not to be added based on another coin that was/wasn't added.
But I get your point now, it's just an example of another good coin that isn't there yet  Smiley

I don't think the mods on polo particularly like Franko either. He tried to get EXP listed and they called it either clone garbage...

CryptyMike

Activity: 291
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:04:59 PM

When RBR will go on poloniex?!?!?!?!?!?!   Grin

Make it happen!

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

I submitted a request!
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:39:09 PM

I thing somebody will buy cheap RBR now...

The potential of RBR is awesome.
If RBR can be part of the industy in future, we will be rich people!
(Linux Foundation has partnered with Ribbit for the Hyperledger)

Don't cry if you forfeit the RBR HYPE!
The buy orders are growing  Wink
Haunebu81

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:55:28 PM

I've been picking up lots at these prices.  Grin
Romanknickl

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:05:26 PM

That's good! Smiley

https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/rbr/btc

I can feel and see the buy pressure on RBR Wink !!

I say, just HOOLD!
Haunebu81

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:36:34 PM

That's good! Smiley

https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/rbr/btc

I can feel and see the buy pressure on RBR Wink !!

I say, just HOOLD!

That was probably me.  Wink
Romanknickl

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:19:22 PM

I don't think only you, look at the order book Grin

I'm curious about it.
Haunebu81

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:05:18 AM

https://twitter.com/RibbitRewards/status/719552777328926720

Amazing meeting as members of Dubai Global Blockchain Council at the Prime Minister's Office. Great things to come!

I wonder what these great things could be....

ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:29:04 AM

Interesting project.

In regards to "ribbit.me's patent pending loyaltyrewards network", what is it exactly that is being patented?

I'm also seeing 'smart-contracts' be thrown around a bit, can anyone elaborate on how that applies here?

Thanks
Mikers

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:29:20 AM

https://twitter.com/RibbitRewards/status/719552777328926720

Amazing meeting as members of Dubai Global Blockchain Council at the Prime Minister's Office. Great things to come!

I wonder what these great things could be....

Hmm. Looks interesting. I wish they would give more information though Smiley
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:42:03 AM

Interesting project.

In regards to "ribbit.me's patent pending loyaltyrewards network", what is it exactly that is being patented?

I'm also seeing 'smart-contracts' be thrown around a bit, can anyone elaborate on how that applies here?

Thanks

The use of a blockchain for a reward program is being patented. (e.g. the Proof of Transaction protocol with the blockchain)  if anyone wants to incorporate blockchain technology into rewards, they must use or get a license from RBR.

Romanknickl

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:05:49 PM

Dubai Museum of the Future Foundation organises 2nd Global Blockchain Council meeting

-The fun will begin Smiley

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The participants in the meeting discussed the idea of organising a global Blockchain conference in May which will be attended by Blockchain experts and enthusiasts from around the world.  The activities for the year will also include a Hackathon, which will function as an incubator offering incentives for startups such as job placement tracks and investments. It will also enable participants to connect with innovation managers at other companies. The meeting witnessed considerable interest in the incubator concept with significant support from the members.

The members also expressed keen interest in regulatory aspects related to the Blockchain platform. The Council will study what other countries are doing to regulate Blockchain, and explore the various regulations that can be implemented. The meeting also discussed educational activities and looked at current pilot projects and their framework as well as the role of the Council in these projects. One of the Council’s main objectives is to record and document all the pilot projects’ findings in order to further understand the impact of this technology.

Saif Al Aleeli, CEO of Dubai Museum of the Future Foundation , Founding member of the Global Block Chain Council, said the initiatives launched under the Global Blockchain Council will explore Blockchain and connect with potential investors. The various events and activities will also encourage innovators in this technology and pave the way for regulatory frameworks for efficient and effective use of the Blockchain platform, Al Aleeli added.

“The world is witnessing more interest in Blockchain technology day after day. The last few months witnessed a number of announcements by government entities and financial market regulatory bodies about their intention to adopt this technology taking into consideration its benefits related to increasing the efficiency of the transactions, especially in contracting and registration. This reflects the big increase in digital transactions, recording 56% growth in 2015 alone. The applications of Blockchain technology are not limited to digital currency but it can also be applied to several other applications in different sectors and areas,” Al Aleeli said.

Dubai Museum of the Future Foundation established the Global Blockchain Council to explore and discuss current and future applications and organise transactions through the Blockchain platform which records every transaction made by smart contracts and digital currencies. The Council will highlight the implications of this innovation on the future of business and finance sectors, and its role in facilitating transactions within the various sectors of financial and non-financial sectors as well as to increase efficiency and reliability levels. The council was established as a model to explore the emerging technologies and study their application and their implementations which will help the UAE’s future and position the UAE and Dubai as one of the world’s earliest technology and innovation adapters. The Global Blockchain Council members comprise potential key players in the Blockchain industry, including government entities, international companies, leading UAE banks, free zones, and international Blockchain technology firms.

The second Council meeting was attended by Microsoft, Du, SAP, IBM, Cisco, TECOM, Dubai Holding, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), EmirateNBD, Emirates Islamic, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Souq.com, Careem, Mashreq, Wamda, Propertyfinder.com, Kraken, BitOasis, Umbrellab, AstroLabs, YellowPay, Privity FZ LLC, Digitus, Network Int, Vinay Gupta, Smart Dubai Office and Dubai Smart Government, Dubai Silicon Oasis and SquareCircle Tech.

Sounds like a huge potential!!! Grin
Pito001

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:36:45 AM

It'd be nice to see some kind of timeline / roadmap for this project.  Roll Eyes

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
gerb

Activity: 468

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:04:45 PM

It'd be nice to see some kind of timeline / roadmap for this project.  Roll Eyes

+1

Besides a blog for https://ribbit.me/ to get more information.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 05:22:08 PM

Ribbit is a bit like the Factom project: the shit doesn't happen on Bitcointalk, it happens in real world... That's why it's not getting that much attention yet... But wait till it does...
gerb

Activity: 468

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:33:16 PM

Ribbit is a bit like the Factom project: the shit doesn't happen on Bitcointalk, it happens in real world... That's why it's not getting that much attention yet... But wait till it does...

Agree, and things can happen really fast so, it's time to fill up those bags and wait.
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:45:53 PM

Ribbitrewards is project for real life use because it is backed by very professional team, there are so many great signs and positive news about this project soon it will be rock and become the top choice as it have very unique rewards system which appeal so many big companies to get start with it.
Pito001

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:24:11 PM

Ribbitrewards is project for real life use because it is backed by very professional team, there are so many great signs and positive news about this project soon it will be rock and become the top choice as it have very unique rewards system which appeal so many big companies to get start with it.

Agree, and things can happen really fast so, it's time to fill up those bags and wait.

Yes, yes and yes. Absolutely agree.
But like some of you I'm really curious what the future holds and when it's expected to unfold.  Grin

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: