Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:41:10 AM

Ikeboy has lost the plot he is relying on semantics to win in this thread he has already lost on.

I know what I said, this clown doesn't and is back pedaling as usual. He knows what is said but is too much of a pussy to respond properly. 

So I'm the one that's backpedalling now? Notice how your comment has nothing of substance, whereas mine does? Wonder how that turns into "I'm not responding properly" or "I lost the plot".

If you think I'm inconsistent, point it out; show my two quotes side by side and explain how they contradict each other. I've done that a couple of times for other people.

Gotta love the tactics. Throw poop on the wall, scream and shout, insult everyone, and THEN ask that everyone stay "civilized". Oh, OK then, we will be real civilized, Jackhole. What a complete and total joke these clowns are. Seriously. I see better trolling skills on an average Youtube comments thread.

Show me a single place in this thread where I insulted anyone or was otherwise rude. I'm not the one calling people names instead of responding to their points here. And you still haven't admitted that you're wrong on the paybase issue I called you out on or defend your position on it. Just ignoring what I wrote.

Yep you are.  You got no dog in this fight, loser.

... Could you elaborate? I don't see that I've done something wrong here. It's not so easy to tell what your problem with me is, as you're being cryptic.

You are just like the clowns off Homero Talk, need to be spoon fed, learn to read and try again.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:51:31 AM

Ikeboy has lost the plot he is relying on semantics to win in this thread he has already lost on.

I know what I said, this clown doesn't and is back pedaling as usual. He knows what is said but is too much of a pussy to respond properly. 

So I'm the one that's backpedalling now? Notice how your comment has nothing of substance, whereas mine does? Wonder how that turns into "I'm not responding properly" or "I lost the plot".

If you think I'm inconsistent, point it out; show my two quotes side by side and explain how they contradict each other. I've done that a couple of times for other people.

Gotta love the tactics. Throw poop on the wall, scream and shout, insult everyone, and THEN ask that everyone stay "civilized". Oh, OK then, we will be real civilized, Jackhole. What a complete and total joke these clowns are. Seriously. I see better trolling skills on an average Youtube comments thread.

Show me a single place in this thread where I insulted anyone or was otherwise rude. I'm not the one calling people names instead of responding to their points here. And you still haven't admitted that you're wrong on the paybase issue I called you out on or defend your position on it. Just ignoring what I wrote.

Yep you are.  You got no dog in this fight, loser.

... Could you elaborate? I don't see that I've done something wrong here. It's not so easy to tell what your problem with me is, as you're being cryptic.

You are just like the clowns off Homero Talk, need to be spoon fed, learn to read and try again.

I've read through every reply I've received. Lots of insults and jabs. Every argument that was relevant to arguments I've made I responded to.

Right now you seem to be criticizing me without listing a single thing that I've done wrong. When I ask what I said, you're being evasive. You're not going to convince people by personal attacks without substance (I do appreciate the attempts at actual debate, but it seems you keep on lapsing back into personal attacks every few posts.)
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:00:55 AM

Yep you are.  You got no dog in this fight, loser.

I've read through every reply I've received. Lots of insults and jabs. Every argument that was relevant to arguments I've made I responded to.

Right now you seem to be criticizing me without listing a single thing that I've done wrong. When I ask what I said, you're being evasive. You're not going to convince people by personal attacks without substance (I do appreciate the attempts at actual debate, but it seems you keep on lapsing back into personal attacks every few posts.)

I don't really care how much sand is in our vag right now. You still want to be spoon fed because you cant read and think you did nothing wrong, that classic HT peeps attitudes and thats why we are No longer involved with that forum.  If you haven't noticed we don't care for shills.   Either create a new account try again, if you don't like the hostility maybe you should go back over your own posts - since that is all you are doing anyway and work it out.  I wish you luck on your journey and hope you reach your rainbow whatever that maybe.  You and I are done because I am done with 5 year olds going why? why ? why after every post like you are.

I don't hate you or anything, I hate the attitude. And I am just a cunt to people/attitudes I don't like.  As well as lies and broken promises. And happy to take this to PM. 

I almost fell for it - derailing the thread which is what chrisgawmininers super secret anti fud police want.

ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:03:35 AM

Update: paybase is almost live. (And looks different.) http://paybase.com/ https://hashtalk.org/topic/26271/paybase-is-near/1

Edit: convert to usd "coming soon" for merchants? https://paybase.com/merchant.html

Looks like title was edited to https://hashtalk.org/topic/26271/paybase-beta-is-near ?
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:10:05 AM

Wtf is this? Homero wants to charge for paybase and then if you don't sell your paycoins he may give you free access!? Only giving out 10000 free premier accounts...LMFAO.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26271/paybase-beta-is-near

Only this scammer could concoct such a lame plan.

Oh and so this is the beta. So there was no beta before this. Wasn't it claimed there was a beta. I know nobody cares cause the lie count is off the charts at this point.
ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:13:40 AM

Wtf is this? Homero wants to charge for paybase and then if you don't sell your paycoins he may give you free access!? Only giving out 10000 free premier accounts...LMFAO.

Oh and so this is the beta. So there was no beta before this. Wasn't it claimed there was a beta. I know nobody cares cause the lie count is off the charts at this point.

He's charging for Premier. The basic services are still free.

And there can be multiple betas for a product, I've seen that many times. You have a private beta then a public one.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 05:13:46 AM

Lol another launch to steal money

kupan787

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:15:30 AM

Beta was for HashBase. http://hashbase.com used to show some junk content and a email spam link. Now it just says:

Code:
It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

I'm guessing when GAW chose to pivot from mining to payment processing, they dropped the whole hashbase and pushed forward with paybase. God only knows if there ever really was a beta of hashbase.
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:20:35 AM

And there can be multiple betas for a product, I've seen that many times. You have a private beta then a public one.

This is the first of anyone mentioning this release is a beta though. I love how these things are always omitted. I have no problem risking all my money on a beta lol. Sure, this is only dealing with financial transactions. No biggie if something is lost or screwed up. LMFAO again. Huge failure for Gaw. Who the fuck is going to trust their investments on untested beta code? Oh wait, the cultists have no issue with this. Well good luck and don't cry when your hard earned paycoins or BTC starts disappearing on you.
kupan787

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:35:15 AM

Something I don't get, and GAW keeps advertising:

Avoid Network Fees
PayBase allows you to send and receive payments without owning or using a credit card. That means you bypass costly credit card networks and save money on every transaction you make.

As a consumer, what network fees am I avoiding? Isn't that the merchant which would avoid credit card network fees? Or is the implication that the merchant is passing on the savings of not dealing with a credit card? Since Target/Amazon/Walmart are not directly accepting Paycoin, and I doubt that GAW as a middle man is writing them checks or mailing them cash, how is the merchant saving anything that can be passed on to me?

Im just not getting this.
ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:39:02 AM

This is the first of anyone mentioning this release is a beta though. I love how these things are always omitted. I have no problem risking all my money on a beta lol. Sure, this is only dealing with financial transactions. No biggie if something is lost or screwed up. LMFAO again. Huge failure for Gaw. Who the fuck is going to trust their investments on untested beta code? Oh wait, the cultists have no issue with this. Well good luck and don't cry when your hard earned paycoins or BTC starts disappearing on you.

Honestly I don't have much of a problem using beta services. Some of the bitcoin services I've used were in beta. (For example both fairlay.com and https://www.betmoose.com/ are in beta, and I've used both of them. I've made a profit from fairlay and should soon from betmoose.) If there's a trust problem with the company, that is regardless of whether it's a beta or not, and if not, then you're fine. Companies in beta usually offer better service because they're small, although this obviously wouldn't apply here.

Avoid Network Fees
PayBase allows you to send and receive payments without owning or using a credit card. That means you bypass costly credit card networks and save money on every transaction you make.

As a consumer, what network fees am I avoiding? Isn't that the merchant which would avoid credit card network fees? Or is the implication that the merchant is passing on the savings of not dealing with a credit card? Since Target/Amazon/Walmart are not directly accepting Paycoin, and I doubt that GAW as a middle man is writing them checks or mailing them cash, how is the merchant saving anything that can be passed on to me?

Perhaps it works like credit cards rewards? If you use it with a legacy debit card, than gaw gets the old 5% and can pass some on to you. Does that make sense?
kupan787

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:46:31 AM

Avoid Network Fees

Perhaps it works like credit cards rewards? If you use it with a legacy debit card, than gaw gets the old 5% and can pass some on to you. Does that make sense?

Then advertise it as such? They are claiming to avoid credit card network fees, not give me rewards, or discount my purchase based on loyalty.

But the way rewards works, typically, is that the bank offering you the credit card is paying you because of a combination of the fees they collect + the APR on the credit card (with the expectation that most people carry a balance).

If this is a rewards style type of thing, then GAW is giving away money, as they are not collecting a transaction fee (as expressed in their marketing materials), and there is no balance carry over on which they can collect interest.

So I still don't get it.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:49:22 AM

Honestly I don't have much of a problem using beta services. Some of the bitcoin services I've used were in beta. (For example both fairlay.com and https://www.betmoose.com/ are in beta, and I've used both of them. I've made a profit from fairlay and should soon from betmoose.) If there's a trust problem with the company, that is regardless of whether it's a beta or not, and if not, then you're fine. Companies in beta usually offer better service because they're small, although this obviously wouldn't apply here.

Fair point , but it really depends upon how they are classifying it as beta. It may be better classified as Alpha judging from their technical ability or lack thereof. 3 last minute hard forks with the launch and half a day downtime and faking dev in github worries me.

ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:55:27 AM

Avoid Network Fees

Then advertise it as such? They are claiming to avoid credit card network fees, not give me rewards, or discount my purchase based on loyalty.

But the way rewards works, typically, is that the bank offering you the credit card is paying you because of a combination of the fees they collect + the APR on the credit card (with the expectation that most people carry a balance).

If this is a rewards style type of thing, then GAW is giving away money, as they are not collecting a transaction fee (as expressed in their marketing materials), and there is no balance carry over on which they can collect interest.

So I still don't get it.

I'm not saying it would work exactly like rewards.

We're only talking about merchants who don't officially accept paycoin, right? So only for those merchants, we would be using a visa debit card, and on that debit card they would get a fee, which could be passed on.

As for merchants who sign up, maybe gaw will say that they have to give a discount for paycoin customers in liu of the fee? Say 1% or something, which is still worth it? I'm just speculating here. Why don't you get an account at ht and ask yourself?
ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:58:24 AM

Fair point , but it really depends upon how they are classifying it as beta. It may be better classified as Alpha judging from their technical ability or lack thereof. 3 last minute hard forks with the launch and half a day downtime and faking dev in github worries me.

The fact is, something like 10% of the bitcoin network jumped over to mine it. I don't think they were expecting that, and I don't think any coin could support that much right away without any hiccups. (Have any other alts had that much power at launch and managed fine?)
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:06:59 AM

The fact is, something like 10% of the bitcoin network jumped over to mine it. I don't think they were expecting that, and I don't think any coin could support that much right away without any hiccups. (Have any other alts had that much power at launch and managed fine?)

No, dozens of other coins have experienced similar growth with no problems and many of them included new/experimental features unlike paycoin.
ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:09:13 AM

No, dozens of other coins have experienced similar growth with no problems and many of them included new/experimental features unlike paycoin.

Source, please? Or at least specifics so I can look it up myself? I'm not particularly interested in looking up 200 coins right now to figure out which one you're talking about.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:10:50 AM

The last 2 hard-forks had nothing to do with mining unlike what they misled their base to believe. They simply used the wrong peercoin fork by accident during the PoW to PoS transition.

ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:12:14 AM

The last 2 hard-forks had nothing to do with mining unlike what they misled their base to believe. They simply used the wrong peercoin fork by accident during the PoW to PoS transition.

Could you source that, please?
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:18:50 AM

doesnt anybody find it the least bit suspicious that the "premium" accounts on paybase are give to those that maintain the highest buy:sell ratio? i.e. its a ploy to prevent dumping because they cant cover it i.e the ponzi pyramid will collapse too fast?

most companies give premium status on the volume of business transacted regardless of buy or sells. smells fishy to me.....
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: