Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376917 times)
jh7phone

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:09:05 PM

I'd like to wait for jh7phone to defend their statements, I think trying to guess what was meant is not going to be useful.

Who owns bitcointalk.org? If someone would create a thread attacking them, saying they had unsavory business dealings, accusing them of running a ponzi, talking about how they're trying to ddos and hack it, how long would those threads last? The core problem that people have with gaw is the ponzi thing. If it isn't one, then would you still have a problem with how hashtalk is moderated? If not, then the complaints about censorship are begging the question.

If the argument is that censorship would be a problem even if the complaints about ponzi weren't true, then defend that. It's no longer obvious.

Maybe you misunderstood me?

The current level of censorship on bitcointalk is fine Cheesy

Are they really that sensitive at HT that they can't handle a little heated debate?  Moderating opposite opinions is a crime to the forum users and the forum creators.

Most of the people on this thread have been very polite and have not insulted or personally attacked anyone. They are just seeking the truth.

There have been many wonderful lively, entertaining, and educational threads on this forum. Ones in which moderation is not needed because the people who particpated respected one another even if they disagree.

You can have your own thoughts, opinions, beliefs and you can argue them that's what a forum is about, let's help educate others about your views and the problem of moderation and censorship will be resolved ... as it won't be needed.

I have an issue with your censorship at HT, I'm not trolling because i disagree with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:11:26 PM

If censorship is evil, then why do you still use this site, which has moderators that delete comments? Open up a site that has 0 censorship and use that. Or are you actually saying that only certain kinds of censorship are bad, and this site is good? If so, you need to be a lot clearer about that. Explain which types of censorship you support and which not.

There is some censorship here , no doubt about that ... I think the point he is trying to make is that there is a lot more censorship and banning at HT.

Then he's got very poor writing skills. How do you make that point when you write "censorship is evil"?

If censorship is evil, then why do you still use this site, which has moderators that delete comments? Open up a site that has 0 censorship and use that. Or are you actually saying that only certain kinds of censorship are bad, and this site is good? If so, you need to be a lot clearer about that. Explain which types of censorship you support and which not.

There is some censorship here , no doubt about that ... I think the point he is trying to make is that there is a lot more censorship and banning at HT.

Not to mention locking threads when it doesn't go the GAW party line way.

I've written a couple of negative and questioning posts, and never got banned. When a thread is locked it is often because the same question is being discussed on a different thread. I've been attacked here a lot worse than on ht, including posts deleted and being insulted (which I don't really care about, but shows the culture).

Please don't defend the shadow ban capital of the world. Most of us were users on HT at some point that asked the wrong question and got shadow banned (a despicable form of censorship if there ever was one). This forum and the users here is what has forced gaw's hand to decrease the amount of censorship on HT. If not for us, you and many others currently speaking out over there currently would be banned, no doubt about it. But you can believe whatever you want.
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:13:16 PM

Well in the meantime, Ikeboy, I would like to know what you feel about the second delay of Paybase?

I'm worried enough that I wouldn't put more into paycoin today at $10, but not so much as to dump all my coins at a loss. I think that the claims about apis mean that there has been a big change to the plugin and it's not just zincsave rebranded. (I'd still like anyone who has the old plugin to upload it somewhere, as it's not in chrome store anymore). Other than that, it does seem like they aren't too good at launches.

Now for some speculation. Probably not true, but something I thought of that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.

Imagine that gaw really has that 100 million fund set up. (Bear with me here.) Imagine their objective really is to keep it at $20 for as cheaply as possible. Wouldn't what they're doing be the perfect way to keep the cost down? Right now the coin is in freefall, which makes it easy for gaw to snatch them up. What if we viewed this as a planned delay in order to get people to dump so gaw could get the coins cheaply? Sure that would be nasty, but afterwards gaw could say "it's at $20 now, don't doubt us again, your own fault if you sold" and people who sold now would be screwed.

I have a hard time understanding why GAW would even want to buy back it's coins. I mean they already premined 97% of all coins. They could have just as well premined it 100% if they actually wanted all the coins.

Also about the floor, they say they have bots working on getting the floor to $20. Have you seen anything suggesting this is true? IMO the only reason the price has pumped is because they always announce that they will move the market, so the followers are actually pumping it themselves.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:21:45 PM

Oh so it will only not collapse as long as nobody cashes out Smiley

And how can he claim those that mined hashpoints have doubled, if they can't cash out because then it will collapse. LOL

The delusion level in those still believing this

He says this like people chose to get involved in paycoin.

How many people are in this because they wanted to mine scrypt or btc but ended up mining hashpoints/paycoin because of broken promises.
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:26:09 PM

Well they did deliver decent returns IF you cashed out your paycoin. If you're holding you are... a bag holder. I didn't want to mine hashpoints but in the end it did work out pretty well for me.

Josh can make you money you just have to not be greedy and get out of the latest scheme before it's too late.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:29:02 PM

Well they did deliver decent returns IF you cashed out your paycoin. If you're holding you are... a bag holder. I didn't want to mine hashpoints but in the end it did work out pretty well for me.

Josh can make you money you just have to not be greedy and get out of the latest scheme before it's too late.
Right, which is why he locked people up in 3-6 month long wallets lol. What's the next scheme after this? I think he needs 3-6 months to think of something else.
alienesb

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:31:55 PM

Right, which is why he locked people up in 3-6 month long wallets lol. What's the next scheme after this? I think he needs 3-6 months to think of something else.

The wallets were a bad idea to go into, the right idea was to sell the primes and cash out the hashpoint/XPY on an exchange. If you did that you'd be in good shape.
alienesb

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:44:00 PM

Reminds me of what the GAWbots were saying about cryptodouble the other day.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24244/cryptodouble-com/88 
"get in quickly and get out quickly even ponizi's tend to pay for a while"
"If you use these, be smart, don't get greedy"
etc.

It's true though. You know where most money in cloud ponzi mining is? The affiliate programs. For the bigger affiliates this is good money with little risk.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:46:08 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 06:18:32 PM by Paul Revere

Awe shucks! Busted for spreading FUD!:

Something I have to mention here: Until getting into this GAW discussion, "Fud" was a term used to describe the female genitalia in my vocabulary. It is the British/Scottish/Irish equivalent for "C*NT". For a while I was wondering why everybody was was yelling "C#NT" this and "C^NT" that all the time. I actually had to look up FUD as used in internet forums. Hilarious.  Cheesy

I love Fud! LMFAO!!

Just to be clear: I freely admit to spreading, pumping, and bashing Fud for decades, but never have I done it "To fulfill a monetary agenda",that is a totally baseless accusation.

Where are Ikeboys attorney's? I have been wrongly accused!  Grin  Roll Eyes  Cheesy  Wink

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 05:48:25 PM

XPY is rallying hard on cryptsy again! check it out Smiley
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:50:33 PM

It's buried beneath the shills and ignorant, that's why. Oh, poor Redacted: "my credibility is being severely strained"

Redacted's problem is that he gave gaw any credibility to begin with. He's treating them like a company that actually knows what they're doing and aren't severely out of their league at this point. I just love how Josh blames anything and everything except himself or gaw. It's that damn bitcoin. It's Authy. It's Amazon. It's the trolls. Oh what, my community is in an uprising - it's the community - you are what is causing paycoin2 to fail! All of these problems we point out are huge red flags for anyone with common sense.

It's just I can't believe anyone continues to fall for it. Why aren't these poor souls getting out before it gets to the point they can't. The inevitable move is that he is going to cancel the floor altogether and that's the only thing keeping paycoin2 over 100 sats.
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:52:05 PM

It's buried beneath the shills and ignorant, that's why.

Thanks for posting the image.   So much truth to what redacted posted.  The level of technical incompetence at GAW is astounding for the amount of money they are throwing around.

Put your thinking cap on. IF you were going to pull a scam of the proportions happening here, would you

A: Demonstrate technical proficiency and then blatantly run off with the investors money leaving no doubt that it was a giant intentional scam and that you were a stinking criminal shyster.

B: Demonstrate that you are well meaning bumbling idiots that just can't quite figure out how to make this grand plan work, "but gosh darn it, we are doing our best!", and "coincidentally" end up with all of the investors money and be completely blameless.

Pretty simple to see what is going on to me.

I think B Smiley

Been offline all day and just now saw another delay of paybase. Nonsense this is. I can't wait for the coinfire article from what I understand they've actually talked to Amazon and Target and got statements from them.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:57:02 PM

-snip
...the coinfire article from what I understand they've actually talked to Amazon and Target and got statements from them.

good.
it's about time someone put this pile of poo right down the toilet where it belongs.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
doogsan

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:01:21 PM

-snip
...the coinfire article from what I understand they've actually talked to Amazon and Target and got statements from them.

good.
it's about time someone put this pile of poo right down the toilet where it belongs.

Agreed. This isn't going to end well. But the quicker it ends, the better.
doogsan

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:03:58 PM

Well in the meantime, Ikeboy, I would like to know what you feel about the second delay of Paybase?

I'm worried enough that I wouldn't put more into paycoin today at $10, but not so much as to dump all my coins at a loss. I think that the claims about apis mean that there has been a big change to the plugin and it's not just zincsave rebranded. (I'd still like anyone who has the old plugin to upload it somewhere, as it's not in chrome store anymore). Other than that, it does seem like they aren't too good at launches.

Now for some speculation. Probably not true, but something I thought of that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.

Imagine that gaw really has that 100 million fund set up. (Bear with me here.) Imagine their objective really is to keep it at $20 for as cheaply as possible. Wouldn't what they're doing be the perfect way to keep the cost down? Right now the coin is in freefall, which makes it easy for gaw to snatch them up. What if we viewed this as a planned delay in order to get people to dump so gaw could get the coins cheaply? Sure that would be nasty, but afterwards gaw could say "it's at $20 now, don't doubt us again, your own fault if you sold" and people who sold now would be screwed.

There are no excuses why he doesn't use his bots right now to raise the floor on all the exchanges with his 100 million in investment capital sitting to facilitate just that other than his goal is not to spend his own clients BTC , but for others to do the heavy lifting for him.
This is one possible rationale for what they're doing. Not very likely, but possible.

Keep in mind that if they are using Amazon API's they ARE bound to the Amazon TOS. Your use as a developer, company or anything else of the Amazon API means you had to agree to the Amazon TOS and they were quite clear to us in the latest statement that what GAW is doing is in violation.

I literally was in Seattle yesterday meeting with Amazon people. This isn't going to end well.

I'm no legal expert, I have no skin in the game here, I am just a reporter and Amazon gave us ANOTHER statement that we will be sharing once we have the rest of the story. So far we have official comments from Amazon and Target and are awaiting another comment to come in.

I can't wait to see the article.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:41:21 PM

And there goes the floor actually think its the basement at this point.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25177/official-paycoin-price-discusison/61

If the "basement" is $11.74, then what is the ceiling?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
crushed

Activity: 103
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:43:18 PM

Uranus.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist with all the "too the moon" stuff.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:45:19 PM

Fair Point, the basement will be much lower in time....

You see, we do agree on many things.

Investors should take their profits now while they can because even if Paybase opens today they are unlikely to be able to withdraw or spend anytime soon according to josh himself.(KYC and unfinished paybase API)

corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:45:30 PM

Haha still here shilling huh? I wonder what it will take for people like favelle here to see through the sheet pulled over his head.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:46:22 PM

At least $22. It has been decreed.

Paycoin Prediction thread at HT

WOW! I'll be back, I have to run downtown to sell some Gold & Silver to invest in a guaranteed 100% profit in 12 hours!!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: